News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Suitefights

• 106 Replies

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
Re: Suitefights
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2017, 12:28:25 AM »
Once Mila recovers from her injuries from the car accident last year, I would like to see her against Mira or her against Jacky Lynn Faye or possibility Jess... Everybody is waiting for the Jess/Mira 3 catfight if it is just as good as the first 2 we as fans are in for a very brutal, competitive catfight...
Good point about Me Miles accident back in December which certainly would curtail any catfight activities until she is completely healed......luv the suggested possibilities any of which would be epic......fingers crossed.....

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2017, 02:18:54 AM »

I'd advise you all to check Suitefights' twitter right about now! https://twitter.com/SuiteFights

I'll let him make the announcement.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2017, 02:32:54 AM »
I know what's up (looks interesting) it just sucks their twitter page is private now.  >:(  Jaybee don't Tweet or Facebook  lol
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 03:27:21 AM by jaybee »

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2017, 04:38:23 AM »
Hi Everyone,

Had a few minutes to kill, so I thought I'd update you on today's events.

As some of you may already know, we shot a "quickie" earlier today between Leena and new girl Tara. The match lasted approximately 8 minutes and features the usual ensemble of hairpulling, slaps to the body, and breast/pussy mauling.

I will make a formal announcement thread once the match is released later this week. I'll try to post a few screencaps later this evening.

Offline Soony

« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2017, 05:03:22 AM »
Hi Everyone,

Had a few minutes to kill, so I thought I'd update you on today's events.

As some of you may already know, we shot a "quickie" earlier today between Leena and new girl Tara. The match lasted approximately 8 minutes and features the usual ensemble of hairpulling, slaps to the body, and breast/pussy mauling.

I will make a formal announcement thread once the match is released later this week. I'll try to post a few screencaps later this evening.

Finally new suitefight COMING?!!!! So happy to see your announce!

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2017, 05:42:00 AM »
Screencaps, as promised:

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Have a good evening!

Offline DFD28

« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2017, 11:50:36 AM »
Dang! Glad leena is a fast learner

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2017, 12:06:46 PM »
Dang! Glad leena is a fast learner
Leena has been pretty active for other wrestling companies since her Suitefights debut. We'll see if it paid off.

Offline billyk123

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2017, 08:19:22 PM »
Screencaps, as promised:

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Have a good evening!

wrestling again ?  honestly you have gone from being the most exciting producer on the planet to just another one of the bland wrestling companies out there . No one now does real fighting this is the flattest the catfight scene has been for years  :{  I'm bored shitless

Offline DFD28

« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2017, 11:43:48 PM »
Screencaps, as promised:

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Have a good evening!

wrestling again ?  honestly you have gone from being the most exciting producer on the planet to just another one of the bland wrestling companies out there . No one now does real fighting this is the flattest the catfight scene has been for years  :{  I'm bored shitless
First off, have you seen the film? It's not even released yet and not sure why you make hasty judgements and whine already.

Second, these producers are not here to serve your own personal taste. Was this supposed to be your private custom?
You are more than welcome to go make your own and im sure not a single person on this forum feels sorry whether your are bored shitless or not.

Why would you wanna down talk others like that, especially when only the screencaps are out?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 11:51:45 PM by DFD28 »

Offline catfightrules

• God Member
    • https://catfightrules.com/
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2017, 01:15:28 AM »
Screencaps, as promised:

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Have a good evening!

Huh? Wrestling is part of catfighting!
Catfight rules!

Offline NupeChicago

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2017, 02:14:57 AM »
Screencaps, as promised:

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Have a good evening!

Well we know YOU WANT BE BUYING IT!!!!  I AM ALL IN...BEST PRODUCER OUT THERE!!!

Offline wm1776

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2017, 01:42:30 PM »
How can we judge? The video hasn't even been released yet. The screenshots look good...

Offline Suited an

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2017, 02:32:49 PM »
Leena is really tearing into Tara. She must be really determined not to lose to a newbie.

Dat staredown too...

Offline pablohernandez15

« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2017, 11:08:18 PM »
When are we getting the Jess vs Mira trilogy?