News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Miley Cyrus vs Jennette Mccurdy boxing match

• 2 Replies

Offline Bad Man

• God Member
Miley Cyrus vs Jennette Mccurdy boxing match
« on: February 22, 2017, 01:26:55 PM »
The second match, the Disney tournamnet of boxing, is between Miley Cyrus and Jennette Mccurdy,
the first to enter the ring is Miley, she is dressed in a black bikini she is 5'5 110 lbs, then it is the turn of Jennette she is dressed in a white bikini she is 5'3 125 lbs
round 1
  the sound of the gong, Miley is more aggressive and taking advantage of its greater extension hammering hard nose Jennette, with several jabs, Jennette is forced into the ropes, where Miley repeatedly striking her boobs with hard uppercuts with both hands, trying to protect jennette her boobs, but Miley focuses his chin with a brutal right uppercut that sends Jennette the carpet, luckily for him the gong saves her
round 2
Miley attacks immediately Jennette working hard abs with some right uppercuts, but this time Jennette responds with a right hook to the jaw, which stuns Miley, and Jennette replication with another hook followed by a powerful uppercut to the stomach, which destroys Miley, the carpet, Miley gets up, but is transformed into a speed bag from Jennette, which invests with a tough series of hooks her tits, until the exit from their bra, and then finish Miley with a brutal right uppercut to the chin, which It makes flying to the mat, Miley
I am a 40 year old man who loves every type of female combat, I would like to have cyberfight with women of any age, I am 6'1 250 lbs, i like boxe nhb i like brutal match

Offline Gent

• God Member
Re: Miley Cyrus vs Jennette Mccurdy boxing match
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 03:37:41 PM »
I think Jennette will beat the hell out of miley, i dont see what the hype is with Miley Cyrus?

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
Re: Miley Cyrus vs Jennette Mccurdy boxing match
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 08:57:43 AM »
I was going to say that Jennette was going to beat Miley "senseless"... but that's Miley's natural condition...