News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2122 Replies

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2017, 06:49:58 PM »
Kelli here

I like a good pro,cat,nhb...all can be erotic....just looking for  fun wins and losses do not matter as long as everyone is having fun. I am on somedays in the morning eastern...late at night after 12:30am and on weekends(Sunday nights around 8pm eastern is a good time to catch me...except when GOT or walking dead are on:P)

Tramps rule....ALWAYS

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2017, 12:17:38 AM »
Carmen 5'4" 120 lbs - I am pretty much just prostyle with erotic or NHB thrown in.  I'm not on much, so I couldn't really tell you a good time to meet me.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2017, 05:50:13 AM »
for the next few  weeks  i'll be on a vacation..so I won't be on as much

i'll try and keep up  with the  happenings  and contribute as much as possible.

but i'll not have as much real time action on trillian..I can be available for offline  or poll fights :)
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2017, 05:32:45 AM »
the first nominee for tramp of the month

rahrah_sarah :)
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2017, 05:34:34 AM »
so far the vacation has been like whirlwind

rocky mountain national park  now  and soon the grand tetons  and  yellowstone :)
the prez tramp

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2017, 06:19:14 PM »
Hey,

I'm Sarah, or you can call me Rahrah if you prefer. I love most styles except pro, never really got into it well, but hey, if you can convince me I'll try it. Favorite are the more, erotic styles, such as titfights and sexfight, although I also love NHB, sub and others. Usually I'm on late UK, talking like 9:30pm onwards, but if you want to set up a match for the future, let me know and I can try and see how to fit it in for our enjoyment :)

I have wanted you for awhile Amber.  Come find me so I can work you over
Ohhhh plzzzzzz Ashley, you just miss being up close and personal with my ass!....hehe
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 06:22:22 PM by Amberhurtsu »

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2017, 06:31:04 PM »
*In the center of the Classy Tramps' room I kneel, wearing the skimpiest, sluttiest hot pink French Maid uniform, which I had intended on forcing Sarah to wear. Since my capture, it now tightly grips my buxom body, and it barely contains my large, firm breasts as well the tiny, lace-trimmed miniskirt and mini-petticoats struggle to conceal my round, shapely ass. Fishnet thigh-high stockings race up my legs while a pair of white strappy heels adorn my feet. A white frilly apron is tied around my waist, the sash tied into a big bow behind me, while my hands wear a pair of white elbow-length sheer silk gloves. A frilly maid cap sits atop my big, voluminous, platinum blonde hair, which tumbles wildly around my face and shoulders down to my ass. A pink collar with the word SLUT written on the front completes my attire.

*I kneel there but I am also bound with lot's of white silk ropes - my gloved hands are tightly bound behind my back, ropes wrap around my shoulders and upper arms, above and below my ample breasts to make em' thrust out, and I'm tied at the thighs and ankles. A crotch-tie has also been tied to me, driving me wild as any struggling or movements on my part causes the ropes to slide against my quivering sex and the big knot to rub against my clit. To top it all off, a big pink ball-gag is shoved into my mouth and strapped around my head, the thick straps pinning my platinum blonde hair to the sides of my face, while a silk sleepmask blindfolds me. I moan in helpless dismay and struggle in my bonds.

*Written on a piece of paper that's taped to my chest is the following:

I AM MAMA SILK TIFFANY AND I AM THE TRAMPS MAID AND SLUT. I AM YOUR MAID, YOUR SLUT. ALL Y'ALL CLASSY TRAMPS CAN DO ANYTHING YA WANT TO ME - AND I DO MEAN ANYTHING! I BELONG TO SARAH NOW BUT Y'ALL OWN MY ASS AS WELL. HUMILIATE ME, PUNISH ME, FUCK ME, MAKE ME SERVE Y'ALL HERE IN YOUR ROOM OR IN PRIVATE. I'M YOURS :-*

I think it will be fun to untie you...just so I can tie you up again :)
Smiling as I take a seat in the recliner facing our new Maid Slut, Crossing my legs and dangling my barefoot at this sexy but maybe slightly warn silky Momma (Sorry Tiff I just couldn't resist it)  "So why haven't you started cleaning my toes like a good Maid slut". Waving my toes at her, waiting to feel her warm tongue begin to stroke my toes.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2017, 04:29:01 AM »
2nd nominee   amberhurtsu :)
the prez tramp

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2017, 06:10:40 AM »
*In the center of the Classy Tramps' room I kneel, wearing the skimpiest, sluttiest hot pink French Maid uniform, which I had intended on forcing Sarah to wear. Since my capture, it now tightly grips my buxom body, and it barely contains my large, firm breasts as well the tiny, lace-trimmed miniskirt and mini-petticoats struggle to conceal my round, shapely ass. Fishnet thigh-high stockings race up my legs while a pair of white strappy heels adorn my feet. A white frilly apron is tied around my waist, the sash tied into a big bow behind me, while my hands wear a pair of white elbow-length sheer silk gloves. A frilly maid cap sits atop my big, voluminous, platinum blonde hair, which tumbles wildly around my face and shoulders down to my ass. A pink collar with the word SLUT written on the front completes my attire.

*I kneel there but I am also bound with lot's of white silk ropes - my gloved hands are tightly bound behind my back, ropes wrap around my shoulders and upper arms, above and below my ample breasts to make em' thrust out, and I'm tied at the thighs and ankles. A crotch-tie has also been tied to me, driving me wild as any struggling or movements on my part causes the ropes to slide against my quivering sex and the big knot to rub against my clit. To top it all off, a big pink ball-gag is shoved into my mouth and strapped around my head, the thick straps pinning my platinum blonde hair to the sides of my face, while a silk sleepmask blindfolds me. I moan in helpless dismay and struggle in my bonds.

I AM MAMA SILK TIFFANY AND I AM THE TRAMPS MAID AND SLUT. I AM YOUR MAID, YOUR SLUT. ALL Y'ALL CLASSY TRAMPS CAN DO ANYTHING YA WANT TO ME - AND I DO MEAN ANYTHING! I BELONG TO SARAH NOW BUT Y'ALL OWN MY ASS AS WELL. HUMILIATE ME, PUNISH ME, FUCK ME, MAKE ME SERVE Y'ALL HERE IN YOUR ROOM OR IN PRIVATE. I'M YOURS :-*

Smiling as I take a seat in the recliner facing our new Maid Slut, Crossing my legs and dangling my barefoot at this sexy but maybe slightly warn silky Momma (Sorry Tiff I just couldn't resist it)  "So why haven't you started cleaning my toes like a good Maid slut". Waving my toes at her, waiting to feel her warm tongue begin to stroke my toes.

I shudder in my tight rope bonds as I hear Amber's voice cooing into the room. I'm still blindfolded but the big ballgag has been removed from my mouth, and it dangles around my neck, the rubbery ball glistening with my saliva. I tilt my head back and grimace as Amber asks her naughty question aloud, and I can sense her bare foot now just inches away from my flustered, blushing, blindfolded face. I bite on my lower lip, and slowly dip my face forward, my lips parting and my tongue slowly rolling out to caress the Tramp's big toe. I shudder again, and tilt my face a bit further toward her foot, her toe disappearing within my mouth as my glossy lips wrap around it. I let out a soft moan as my tongue swirls over your toe, then I tilt my head back and let out a soft, breathless gasp. Turning my face at a slight angle, I lower my mouth down onto your baby toes, kissing them, stroking each one of em' with my warm, wet tongue, suckling on each one. I'm blushing profusely, unable to believe this Tramp is making Mama Silk clean her toes..

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2017, 09:51:36 PM »

I shudder in my tight rope bonds as I hear Amber's voice cooing into the room. I'm still blindfolded but the big ballgag has been removed from my mouth, and it dangles around my neck, the rubbery ball glistening with my saliva. I tilt my head back and grimace as Amber asks her naughty question aloud, and I can sense her bare foot now just inches away from my flustered, blushing, blindfolded face. I bite on my lower lip, and slowly dip my face forward, my lips parting and my tongue slowly rolling out to caress the Tramp's big toe. I shudder again, and tilt my face a bit further toward her foot, her toe disappearing within my mouth as my glossy lips wrap around it. I let out a soft moan as my tongue swirls over your toe, then I tilt my head back and let out a soft, breathless gasp. Turning my face at a slight angle, I lower my mouth down onto your baby toes, kissing them, stroking each one of em' with my warm, wet tongue, suckling on each one. I'm blushing profusely, unable to believe this Tramp is making Mama Silk clean her toes..
I Slide the tip of my big toe over your lips and without hesitation I feel your lips slide over it....the warmth of your mouth surrounds my toe when I feel your tongue begin to caress "mmmmmmm" the first of my moans escape my lips as your well renowned tongue strokes over my large digit. Leaning back in the chair as I watch you work my toes into your mouth.....catching you glimpsing up at me as my fingers begin to slip under my skirt "mmmm I so wonder why you have waisted your talents on such week little sluts Tiffany. You would be so much better used with us Tramps." smiling as my other foot slides over your shoulder as my body now begins to stretch out " I think my leg is in need of a tongue bath don't you think Mamma slut?"....slipping my foot from your mouth I slip my foot behind your neck and pull your lips to my ankle as that foot remains rested on your shoulder " there is a good place to start" giggling aloud.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2017, 05:35:16 AM »
walking down the hallwayof tramp mansion,,when I see a doorway half open.i peek in seeing amber redy to give  busty round 2 of her tramp abusement.......all the talk of a planed silk rescue..was just that...talk! I knew it would be...those silly silk girls  KNOW BETTER! than to try anything.....I continue on my way to the my office.
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2017, 05:37:03 AM »
for all the tramp girls that wish to continue as members..it is up to each of you to make an effort.

is anyone up for a poll or story fight?
the prez tramp

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2017, 06:04:33 AM »
This looks like a fun place to be so if the Tramps could use a tough blonde that loves pro wrestling, catty wrestling, boxing, kickboxing and MMA I would love to jump in and have some fun. The Killer Queen wants in:)

Heather is a fun one to play with..I think she would be a perfect fit for being a  Tramp. :)

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2017, 06:21:30 AM »
hmmm I think your right kelli :)..
the prez tramp

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2017, 12:41:29 PM »
Thanks ladies. I'm 5ft 6in 152lbs 38d here and I love pro wrestling but also do most forms of wrestling and enjoy boxing, kickboxing and MMA as well. I love humiliation as well. Look forward to chatting with many of you. I usually do matches most evenings after 8est

I look forward to showing you that you picked the WRONG clique hunny !! *curtsies*