News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2148 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #1275 on: May 28, 2019, 01:30:26 PM »
bitch!  I hiss  pulling at your hairfinally getting rnough momentum to tug you all  pulling you to our ide  as I start to roll...my eyes water..youl hand in my hair I feel your nails scrape my scalp.

umm I groan  pain goes through my chest  I try  and roll my shoulders  to escape  your  claw
working my left hand free ad wing a short slap for your cheek...our bodies  working and starting to slie closer

ommmmm..your knee and leg thuds  catching my inner thigh onto my thong  and mound

my left hand pushes from the side of your cheek bone drop my right hand from you hair  to your  tit  and start twisting  and squeezing  yt sarah or  anyone
the prez tramp

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #1276 on: May 29, 2019, 05:05:52 AM »
We grapple each other side by side the  action vicious and rough , both showing no quarter or mercy as we tussle.

I feel a stinging slap to my cheek rocking my face to the side I hear you grunt in pain as I feel my knee connect to your mound Your hand pushing my face to the side .
I try to pour on the pain my right hand in your hair grabbing tight as I attempt to slam your head into the mat over and over . I let go of your breast and switch my attack to another sensitive part of your body.
I hook my left hand into a claw , reaching down I grab your thong covered kitty . My fingers dig in pinching down and pulling hoping to bring newer and intense pain .   yt / anyone

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1277 on: May 30, 2019, 01:15:39 AM »
We grapple each other side by side the  action vicious and rough , both showing no quarter or mercy as we tussle.

I feel a stinging slap to my cheek rocking my face to the side I hear you grunt in pain as I feel my knee connect to your mound Your hand pushing my face to the side .
I try to pour on the pain my right hand in your hair grabbing tight as I attempt to slam your head into the mat over and over . I let go of your breast and switch my attack to another sensitive part of your body.
I hook my left hand into a claw , reaching down I grab your thong covered kitty . My fingers dig in pinching down and pulling hoping to bring newer and intense pain .   yt / anyone

not only the ring   but the whole room seems to spin..my ears sound like i'm listening to a conch shell on  after   she pops my head on the mat a couple times.....iv'e got to try and get the silly bitch off me  some kind of way
then my body spasm and jerks  feeling your claw  ..claw?  l starts  working stabing scratching at my mound through my thong

moving my left hand down hooking my fingers    at the  top of  her  top   giving a quick pull  fowards,i try  and shift much as i can with  her still on topworking my right leg around and over her waist  heel of my foot thumping her ass cheek..and try to work my left leg loose  and over her body  hoping to catch  sarah in a scissors hold around her waist  yt sarah or anyone
the prez tramp

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #1278 on: May 31, 2019, 12:47:57 PM »
My body is close to yours as we tussle side by side .I am thinking that I have started to gain the advantage as I slam your head onto the canvas. My hand savages your mound and folds thru your thong bringing new and itense pain to our conflict. I am feeling so confident at the moment that I don't notice that your legs have slipped over my waist. I try and keep up the attacks on you hoping to make you weak and ready for elimination .  yt anyone

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1279 on: June 01, 2019, 03:34:55 PM »
pain zips through my bdy as youkeep  clawing at my mound....you dirty bitch I  wail/sob out.trying to lock my ankles  hoping to squeeze  shit {oop}  out of you my let hand goes into your hair..my right grabs yourwristtrying to pull your hand away.
our bodies rock backand foth   our groans and runts  mingle.....although Lindsay andcindyare into it across thring.

itseems like it's just our little world  me  and you..i can feel her breat on my face as she gasp out

itry and yank out more strands of her hair....our tit push and press

unnnnooooo   let goooo I groan

then uumf    our heads bop togeather as we fight

use both hands to shove at your shoulders   and try to roll backand away from you yt sarah  and  anyone
the prez tramp

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #1280 on: June 02, 2019, 12:22:45 AM »
Our lithe bodies pressing together as we lay side by side. The fighting has become raw and primal having devolved into a fight between two wildcats intent on destroying each other.  We each have a hand in each others hair ripping and pulling strands from eithers head To late I feel her legs around my waist squeezing me tight I pull out of my attack on her mound so not to get my arm trapped between her scissors. I moan out into her face as the pressure on my waist grows.  Our breasts slam and mash together as we yank and pull the others head back and forth by the hair. Our foreheads collide together and it dazes each of us a little . I feel your hands at my shoulders as you push and try to roll away. Dazed at the moment from our heads hitting all I can think to do as you roll from me is piston my right leg out hoping to slam the heel into your belly or back as you move away  yt / anyone

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1281 on: June 03, 2019, 04:11:28 PM »
we push  slap at  and shove away from each other,i try and  push away catching a foot to my tummy

and gasp....catching my breath....eyes on sarah…...and although cindy and Lindsay are fighting  just a few feet away from us...my full attention is on her..

moving to all fours I crouch and start to crawl  closer 

your mine I hiss coming close enough to  lash out a slap  at her cheek yt srah or  anyone

{so what has happened to the other fighting tramps...?in a snooze fest?]
the prez tramp

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #1282 on: June 03, 2019, 08:54:05 PM »
having been knocked rolling off of my most comfortable in ring seat on Lindsay,, I shake my head and look around,,, seeing Linds and Sindy going at it, and Lexi and Sarah resuming their attempt to pull off the others hair in one grand tug,,, Then I hear Janey's intro music and I sit low in the corner and wonfder if I can helop her into the ring, Rylie style   yt
Lindsay seems down and dazed for the moment... seeing Rylie in the corner .. intro music blaring away... Moving as quickly as I can towards her.. in fast quiet ninja like steps.. not trying to get her attention until the last second trying to grab her hair and if I get it attempting a hairmare to get her on her back..

Yt anyone
Let me taste you, let me feel you, make me know you and then there will memories of us.

Only Supers accuse others of supering.

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #1283 on: June 03, 2019, 11:51:51 PM »
I manage to catch Lexi with my heel but it doesn't do the damage I hoped.  As she rolls away I get to all fours and start after her. Lexi comes at me crawling she hisses her insult and I feel a stinging slap across my cheek.  My head snaps to the side for a moment making me see red. I rear back on my knees and deliver a right hand slap to her pretty  face . " BITCH " I roar out before I lunge at her , my hands going for her thick dark mane as our chests crash together breasts flattened as we become locked together on our knees tearing at each other   yt/anyone

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #1284 on: June 04, 2019, 04:55:03 PM »
Slips in to watch   :)   

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1285 on: June 05, 2019, 03:34:00 PM »
both on all fours   tails up an twitching{lol}   we swat at yeach other  both missing

skank   i hiss back at her

umm.my head snaps back fom the slap  almost topplng over cathing my balance

only to  to ty to brace  when she lunges into me   

my scalp  on fire   as she tears at my hair

my fingers curl into a grip in her hair   

owwwww we  both cry out  draging each other back to our feet   

we spin and fall into the ropes     i try and smack my right knee up between her legsyt sarah or anyone
the prez tramp

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #1286 on: June 06, 2019, 02:36:23 PM »
We yank each other back and forth while on our knees. Our bodies slamming together as we pull at each others hair and heads. Lost in our struggle we manage to drag each  back our feet twirling each other round like rag dolls.  Our struggle puts us up against the ropes. I notice her leg moving back and guess she will try a knee smash. I angle my body so she misses the blow but she's faster then I thought.  While her strike doesn't hit exactly like she wanted she does manage to slam her knee into my upper thigh. Pain lances along my leg causing me to let go of her hair. I scream out in pain ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh as I drop to one knee. I look up at her seeing a smirk cross her face as she thinks she has me .  I know I must do something as I reach out hoping to grasp the back of her upper thighs and pull her to me as I piston up off my knee trying to slam my shoulder into her belly in a savage spear/tackle   yt / anyone

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #1287 on: June 07, 2019, 01:30:38 AM »
Wow This is Great ........Having kicked it off then injured ......It has a life of its own
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1288 on: June 07, 2019, 02:56:06 PM »
my knee has some affect    shedops  to one knee

tighten my grip in her hair...and smirk thinking of bringing my right knee up again to  her chin hoping to knock her out

when  unngh I gasp  being caught in the tummy by her shoulder

I sink to  the mat letting go of her hair

losing my balance falling forward my head and face  banginto her chest

my hope is that stuns her enough  so I can catch my breath  sprawled on my stomach  beside her

yt sarah and anyone
the prez tramp

Offline cherri

« Reply #1289 on: June 07, 2019, 06:17:49 PM »
i love this group of ladies a lot. i have grown to be very fond of you all.you opened your hearts and your group to me, a fairly newbie fighter.i have been here a few weeks and i have been learning a lot about myself.while i enjoy the battles, i am not the type of fighter like the rest of you all.

i tend to be more of a sensual weaver of words and movement. that might sound odd, but it is just me opening up expressing myself. it might be an odd choice, but i am returning to the Silks.

i think that i fit in there somewhat. having joined in with a couple Silks in some fun matches. i am all about some fun. i also think i can help. the stronger every clique is, the better matches we all will have.

i know that this will garner some anger and outrage from some of you. i understand this, but also hope you are not hurt. if you want to take out hurt feelings or anger, i will take the beatings, im sure will try to come my way.

love,
cherri pstmr