News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2148 Replies

Offline cherri

Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #1290 on: June 07, 2019, 06:47:37 PM »
i love this group of ladies a lot. i have grown to be very fond of you all.you opened your hearts and your group to me, a fairly newbie fighter.i have been here a few weeks and i have been learning a lot about myself.while i enjoy the battles, i am not the type of fighter like the rest of you all.

i tend to be more of a sensual weaver of words and movement. that might sound odd, but it is just me opening up expressing myself. it might be an odd choice, but i am returning to the Silks.

i think that i fit in there somewhat. having joined in with a couple Silks in some fun matches. i am all about some fun. i also think i can help. the stronger every clique is, the better matches we all will have.

i know that this will garner some anger and outrage from some of you. i understand this, but also hope you are not hurt. if you want to take out hurt feelings or anger, i will take the beatings, im sure will try to come my way.

love,
cherri pstmr
  WHAT???  you what??? I am not reading this right.  You are doing what?  After we took you in, and loved you, and made you one of us, and trained you?  This will not go well for you, you traitorous, deceptive, conniving little,, little,  bitch is too weak, slut is far too kind.  I can only call you  ssssssiillkkkkkkk.  The most contemptuous term of derision there is.   You will suffer now the wrath of Rylie,  pmtmsc

yes, it is something i just feel is best for me and hopefully helps make the rumbles super hawt. i did learn from you. i enjoyed it mmmm so so much licking my lips. i will be happy to taste, um i mean take any other pointers you have for me

i do hope you know i do appreciate all the help and support you each gave me
much cherri love
pstmr

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #1291 on: June 07, 2019, 07:22:24 PM »
that  is all well   and good  cherri has discovered  she is more   bunny rabbit than jaguar girl

has  her travel bag   gently tossed  onto the front yard of tramp mansion
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1292 on: June 08, 2019, 10:40:27 PM »
time  for a team update    some new additions  :) and one departure.

the tramps are also in the middle   of fights on these boards'

the new additions
lady_emily
cherri
aurora pavarde
 :)

the departure
cherri {decided  she is safer as a silk girl{safe from whom exactely/}

welcome back  to 
long  time member
Rylie_still_wrest    and
samokutsu

:) :) :)

below are the current active members of  the classy tramps...tramps are  rated  on an activity  scale  either on these boards  trillian  or discord

lexibabe
fitsarahfts
cindy
mistress sophie
Rylie-still-wrest
Lindsay_fights
wrestlefunj
agent sexy
thaylynn
sheri
samokutsu
catftkelli
sexyelly
debsw2002

plus   there  are other  tamp members  that  are inactive   that can be welcomed back  when time allows them to become more active
« Last Edit: June 08, 2019, 11:01:59 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1293 on: June 08, 2019, 11:05:50 PM »
and as mentioned  ...it is my pleasure to announce  the newest member to the classy tramps

AURORA PAVARDE! :)

the classy tramp  look,the classy tramp attitude.. very nice,very sweet, 
tramps  or non-tramps  cross her  at your peril :)
the prez tramp

Offline Aurora pavardé

• Cold Hearted Bitch
« Reply #1294 on: June 08, 2019, 11:43:37 PM »
and as mentioned  ...it is my pleasure to announce  the newest member to the classy tramps

Awe thank you very much Lexi for your inviting welcome kisses and hugs
Well hello everyone my name is Aurora and I'm new here but I have little of fight in me so I'm not totally blonde, smiles....I hope I get to meet you all and learn from you all to get better and stronger ... I have done sexual fights before and a bit of catty as well but I'm open to other kind of fights too and if I don't know some I'm willing to learn and kick ass after that :)

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #1295 on: June 09, 2019, 04:51:29 AM »
Welcome Aurora so glad your are part of us I look forward to meeting you hug n kiss

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #1296 on: June 09, 2019, 04:57:05 AM »
I hear a loud ughhhhhhhhh from Lexi as I slam my shoulder into her belly.  The hands in my hair depart giving me much needed relief. My chest is heaving as I fight for breath. She drops from my tackle her head hitting my chest forcing some much needed wind from me. I sink to the mat gulping for air as Lexi lands next to me , both of us exhausted from the effort and punishment doled out   yt / anyone

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #1297 on: June 09, 2019, 11:13:23 AM »

Awe thank you very much Lexi for your inviting welcome kisses and hugs
Well hello everyone my name is Aurora and I'm new here but I have little of fight in me so I'm not totally blonde, smiles....I hope I get to meet you all and learn from you all to get better and stronger ... I have done sexual fights before and a bit of catty as well but I'm open to other kind of fights too and if I don't know some I'm willing to learn and kick ass after that :)
Welcome
Let me taste you, let me feel you, make me know you and then there will memories of us.

Only Supers accuse others of supering.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1298 on: June 10, 2019, 05:51:47 AM »
minutes  tick by as we lay side by side oblivious   to everything else...….finally able  to force myself to move and rollover  and  crawl   on top of you...forgetting  what  is going on  .around us...I start to count  or a pin to keep you down 

1  2       yt sarah or anyone
the prez tramp

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #1299 on: June 12, 2019, 04:49:31 AM »
We lay stunned and exhausted on the mat. Lexi manages to come out of it first and crawls I top of me . I sense her weight and Iby instinct raise my shoulder up to break the count . I reach for her face and head hoping to push off and roll away from her and regain my breath .   yt/anyone

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1300 on: June 13, 2019, 02:03:52 PM »
uuungh I groan    trying to stay on top  and hold  sarah down...as  she pushes  against me...….uungh  you bitch  I gasp using my right hand   to catch  and give her hair a pull  losing my perch and slips off to her side

we roll away from  each other....

reasting on my knees  my legs  curled under me    as I try and catch my breath

why don't you just give up   yt sarah or anyone
the prez tramp

Offline fitSarahfts

« Reply #1301 on: June 13, 2019, 09:11:59 PM »
I groan as I roll away from Lexi. My chest heaving as I get to my knees and stare at her. " Me give up ?  you always want it easy don't you BITCH. Your the one going down Lexi "  I get to my feet and steady myself on the ropes for a second eyeing every move she makes. " Your done for and you know it Lexi" I spat  as I charge at her going for a clothesline to end this
yt/ anyone

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #1302 on: June 13, 2019, 11:17:00 PM »
iam catching my breath and lexi rolls on her knees just like sarah does and as i turn my attention back to cindy i realize that she just got up after i knocked her on one knee and charges at me.  this bitch is fit and not easy to shut down and i can barely step back on swift toes as her knee just misses me. sarah got back to her feets and talks shit to lexi... she charges at her with a clotheline and i know that is my time to do something to get a break to catch my breath. iam next to lexi and press my foot in her back and shove her on the floor again face first... sarah stumbles over her and i grab sarahs arm... i turn around and with my last strength i send her towards the surprised cindy. i hope they collide body to body and send them both into the corner.

i threw sarah so hard that i were falling forward and landed on my chest and slowly i get back to my feets again with a grin. the bottom of my one piece suit torn apart and i sweat a lot, thinking about my next step.
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1303 on: June 14, 2019, 03:11:00 PM »
Lindsay stumbles past me,,falling against the ropes  just trying to escape  cindy…..turns my attention back to sarah
hearing her smartass  comments,,,ohh yeah then  come  and let's do this I hiss back at her

i start to tense  catching a small glimpse of cindy making her  move,,,sarah  glares  looks as if she is ready to pounce again..

when suddenly i am shoved fowards  falling to  my tummy

i can see enough to see sarahs legs,hear her surprised  shriek...then the sound   of  smack!

i rollto my side  and see cindy and sarah  in a jumbled  heap sprawlwd  togeather on the mat

lindsay falls  beside  me  her panties  torn

don;t really know what happened...but i can guess

slowly work to me feet   legs still wobbily

looking  at cindy and sarah  then leap  landing on top of both with a body splash

hoping to knock some moe breath from both of them, unfortunately  it knocks breath from me to

i try and roll off  and away from that sexy pile up   to the ropes  and start trying to pull myself back up  as i see lindsay start to pull herself  back to her knees....yt anyone
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #1304 on: June 14, 2019, 03:56:05 PM »
just be careful that someone   don't mistake your big round ass as a soccer ball   kicking it back and forth  up and down the field into a net  Rylie....  score!!
the prez tramp