News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2148 Replies

Offline Amber H

• God Member
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2017, 10:17:15 PM »
There is plenty of room on our ceiling to hang you and whoever that frightened figure that is to scared to show herself....Come get them and watch what happens to whomever tries....hehe ....maybe I need to enjoy these 2 more while I have time for them since it seems company is coming to join them!!!

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2017, 03:57:48 PM »
"mmmmmmm" stretching out my body as my eyes awaken after a night of fun fun fun with our pretty Silky captives....Stepping from the room as I take a look at their outstretched bodies hanging so sexily " Those Silky Slutties do certainly have their talents...hehe" giggling as I step into the great room on the way to find some coffee in the kitchen when my eyes widen and..."Well....Well.....Well it's about time you put down that phone of yours and come down and pay us a visit Hawkster!" my eyes narrow as my 5'8" body tenses and my 34c breasts rise and fall heavily only partially covered in my yellow laced bra that matches with my thong. "if I would of known you were coming Hawkster I would of dressed a bit ...oh hell we both know your not complaining, are you Hawkster" With that I step seductively closer with a very wicked glare in my eye and a sensuous sway in my hips. (Time you and I settle a few things Hawkster)

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2017, 04:48:14 PM »
"NNnnhhh..mmmmpphhh.."

A wearied yet lustful moan escapes my gagged lips as I slowly come to. The thick haze of numbing sleep wears off slowly, and with it the realization of my situation quickly settles in. I'm still a prisoner, still a captive of the Tramps, bound securely in ropes and put on display in their Trophy Room. As my glossed eyes adjust to the setting of the room, I catch a glimpse of myself in the tall mirror that dominates the far side of the room: stretched out in a T-shape, bound tightly to the wall with many ropes, crucified like some divine sacrifice, displayed like their prized trophy. I stare at myself for a long moment, forced to look at what I've become, a helpless slut to my arch-rivals. I look like the very definition of "hot mess" with my tousled hair wildly cascading down to my waist and my skimpy French Maid uniform barely containing my buxom, worked over body. I smell of sex, reek of it, the alluring scent coats my platinum mane, my slutty costume, my legs, my breasts, my face and gagged lips. Almost immediately, memories of the previous night flood my mind.. vivid scenes of the Tramps having their ways with me play out in my head. Ashley was also there, bound and helpless as I, and just like me she used and abused by the entire party. Flashes of being grabbed and groped, fondled and spanked, slapped, pinched, licked and kissed, bitten and spat on.. I started the evening out tied in the middle of the room in a strapado position, Tramps surrounding me and taunting me, feeling every inch of my body up before they pounded me with their strapons.. I was untied from that position but my hands remained tied behind me for most of the night, and I was taken in many different ways.. many different positions.. I straddled one Tramp's lap, her dildo impaled me as I rode her into ecstasy..I was pushed up against the wall, I was thrown over furniture, taken from the front, ravished from behind, bent over a chair or table and fucked hard, or laid out on the soft rug on the floor and screwed even harder.. there was always a hand in my hair, sometimes even two pairs of hands would clutch my tresses, pulling on my luxurious mane, yanking on it, using it to guide my face into a waiting dildo or between a pair of legs.. I was forced to service countless Tramps, forced down on my knees to pleasure them while they sat on the loveseat, forced to make out with all of them while they straddled my lap, forced to watch as Ashley was treated exactly the same while I was tied tightly to a chair and ballgagged.. I was passed around, from one Tramp to another, before two or three worked me over at the same time.. Lexi...Amber.. Sarah.. eventually, all they just became one giant, sexy blur, and after countless orgasms and forced climaxes, I couldn't attach a name to a pretty face, or recognize a gorgeous body. All I knew was to serve, was to fuck, was to please my captors as they ravaged me over and over again..

I shook my head, snapping myself out of my deep thoughts. Last night was a wild one for sure, though at this point it was just another night for me. I shudder to think what parties like this would do to sweet Ashley, who was tied up similarly beside me on the wall. I gazed at her, feeling so compelled to save her, my sweet Silk Gal.. suddenly, something between my legs began to vibrate! I looked down and realized to my horror, protruding from under my tiny, flaring miniskirt and petticoats was the bottom end of a VIBRATOR. The Tramps had duct-taped a vibrator to my tied thighs with the rounded head shoved right up into my quivering pussy! And it just flipped on and started to RUMBLE! I toss my head back, bumping it into the wall behind me with a deep, sexually charged moan...

"MMMMMMMMpphhhhh!!"

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2017, 07:34:05 PM »
Sounds of my laughter begin to float through the Tramps mansion as I send Amber stumbling towards the king sized bed in the great room. "Why Amber I thought you where supposed to be the tough one of this clique... " With that I take a couple of steps back waiting for her in the middle of the room
Feeling my blood boil as i find myself bent over the foot of the bed to rise and find his smugg arrogant face waiting for me to recover!...."Ohhhh this is far from over Hawkster!"

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2017, 09:59:13 PM »
Entering the "guest" room and seeing the 2 sweet blondes hanging still with there luscious sweet bodies hanging so sexily all bound up neatly. I jerk the chain to the collar of the latest Tramp conquest and drag the weak loser on his hands and knees into the room .."Well ladies I have brought yet another to keep you company..." pulling him up to his knees by his hair and jerking him up straight! ..." I think you both know Hawkster....hehehehe" giggling as I take a few leather straps from the stand and pull and tighten them around arms and legs then one connecting his arms to the chain that falls from the cieling " Look Hawkster you get to be part of a threesome!" laughing as I pull Hawk up to his reserved spot between Tiffany and Ashley ..."Now you girls be nice to him I am sure that my Tramp sisters would enjoy his company once he breaks" laughing as I leave the room to go and soak my sore body in the Tramp hot tub.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2017, 10:18:35 PM »
Ooohh..must have passed out..these forced climaxes are becoming a lil' too much..

I come to, still groggy from my forced nap, induced by the multiple orgasms that overwhelmed my body. I'm still tied tightly to the wall, but thankfully the vibrator's been removed. I glance over at my bonds and begin to renew my struggles when I hear the door to the room opening. In saunters Amber, looking so wickedly confident and utterly sexy. I narrow my eyes at the Tramp as she moves into the room holding one end of a leash. My eyes widen when I realize she may have captured another Silk, but then I see who she has crawling on the floor at her heels.

I snort into my gag, arching a brow as I discover she's caught NightHawk. I roll my eyes.

Gee, why I am NOT surprised..

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2017, 02:20:18 AM »
I must say Amber - you have built upon the collection nicely :D With these three out of the way, I don't think there is anyone who can really touch us now :P

"Mmmph mmbhh mmmhh.."

(I'd touch ya if my hands weren't tied..)

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2017, 06:55:28 AM »
aheeem..amber  moping the floor..with silk girls and nighthawk.......the mansion did  need some new..maids and butler.

tiffany and Ashley..make good foot maids

hmmm  hawk.....as a butler though..guess that will be ok so long as he stays leashed :)
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2017, 05:21:19 AM »
so rahrah_sarah  and
amberhurtsu

who should be the new  tramp of the  mont

is it to much a cop out to declare a tie?
the prez tramp

Offline Ashley Not Golden

• God Member
  • I love to create rivalries
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2017, 05:23:33 AM »
so rahrah_sarah  and
amberhurtsu

who should be the new  tramp of the  mont

is it to much a cop out to declare a tie?

I declare you all suck
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.

Offline Mistycats

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2017, 06:31:32 PM »
I'd like to announce that one of the original members of the tramps is back. That's right. Yours truly, Misty. I'm sure most of you know me, and those that don't will get to know me really well soon. Look me up on Trillian, Mistycats22.  Purrrrrrrrrrr
Classy Tramps Cover Girl

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2017, 09:38:45 PM »
I slowly open my eyes, to find myself laying on my side in the walk-in closet of one of the Tramps' bedrooms. As usual, I'm bound and gagged, placed into a hogtie with a pair of panties stuffing my mouth. I've been subjected to another wild night of Tramp "fun" and the scent of sex lingers on my tied up body and tousled hair. I shake my head to clear it of the cobwebs and glance down at my busty figure, still wearing my skimpy maid uniform. It's been almost a month since I've been defeated and kidnapped, and it looks like the Tramps aren't going to be letting the captured Mama Silk go anytime soon. Ashley's been captured, and I dread any more Silks getting caught by these Tramp bitches. Weeks of being humiliated, used, and tormented by our arch-rivals is starting to weigh down on me.. but I have to escape, I must.

I look around the closet, listening carefully to hear if anyone may be outside. These Tramps usually put me back in that Trophy Room, crucifying me against the wall like an actual trophy, after they've played with me and had their fun. This time the Tramps that used me settled with leaving me hogtied in the closet, figuring I wasn't gonna make much trouble. I glance over my shoulder at the ropes that bind me and start to wiggle and squirm. I manage to find the knot to the rope that binds my tied ankles to my bound wrists, and I start to pick at it while writhing gently. They usually tie me up pretty good, but this time their knots are a bit sloppy. I let out a moan as I manage to untie the rope that connects my feet and wrists together, but my legs are still tied, and my arms are still bound behind my back along with various other ropes that wrap around my torso. Still, at least I'm not hogtied anymore. I roll onto my front and manage to kneel upright, swaying a bit on my knees. With a deep breath, I manage to get to my feet, though a bit wobbly, I find myself standing though still trussed up. I look around the closet, hoping to find something sharp like a pair of scissors. There are none, and with a sigh of dismay, I turn toward the door and hop forward. Looks like I'll have to go lookin' for something to cut myself loose.. I hop to the door, pressing my ear to it to hear if there are any Tramps on the other side. I don't hear none. Biting down on the panties that's gagging me, I push my shoulder to the door and begin to nudge it to the side. After a few nudges, I manage to slide open the closet door, and I start to hop out into the bedroom..

"Mmph! Nhh! Mmm!"

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2017, 11:31:07 PM »
welcome back misty :)
the prez tramp

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2017, 05:39:21 PM »
Well well well looks like the tramps is active again. Well it dosesnt matter me and my sister's will knock y'all off the radar lol.

Awww you joined DOA.   Dead on arrival

Good for you hehe

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2017, 06:53:22 PM »
Care to be the first to fall bitch
Hmmmm.... My closet is full of Silky's so guess we will have to start using your's Kell for all our future DOA guests!...hehe