News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2148 Replies

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #1560 on: January 07, 2020, 11:59:57 PM »
Though I'd stop and I excited to read some really cute threats flying around over here. I'm glad to see at least a little life from the Silkies and the Classless Tramps.   Maybe I wantta get in in on the puppet thing too.  I could use someone to boss around.  I think both Heidi and Lindsay would make awesome little puppets.    :)

seems like my puppet play got to set off an avalanche :) even a 2nd DoA dares to burn her fingers now and we need to find out who the little puppet will be when i ride your back and hold your hair while i make your ear ring with slaps over slaps.
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #1561 on: January 08, 2020, 02:20:22 AM »
You haven’t used any of us as a punching bag yet... but you can try any time honey.  Though there’s been plenty of time’s where we have dog walked you Saggy Sulks

;D

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #1562 on: January 08, 2020, 04:22:45 AM »
Happy New Year to all the Classy Trash!! :)
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1563 on: January 08, 2020, 10:55:14 AM »
Though I'd stop and I excited to read some really cute threats flying around over here. I'm glad to see at least a little life from the Silkies and the Classless Tramps.   Maybe I wantta get in in on the puppet thing too.  I could use someone to boss around.  I think both Heidi and Lindsay would make awesome little puppets.    :)

You mean there are still DOA's ????   hehehe.... Good I need a new punching bag.  I am getting rusty from the lack of action
Unless Lindsay wants to find a partner and go against me with Heidi and Cherri possibly......3 blondes.   what could be hotter.  oh I know. 3 Silk Blondes
we always ready to support Lindsay , I think one tramp can beat 3 silks but if Lindsay want partner to beat u down im ready

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1564 on: January 08, 2020, 10:58:20 AM »
Happy New Year to all the Classy Trash!! :)
and u be careful what u saying

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #1565 on: January 08, 2020, 11:13:54 AM »

You mean there are still DOA's ????   hehehe.... Good I need a new punching bag.  I am getting rusty from the lack of action
Unless Lindsay wants to find a partner and go against me with Heidi and Cherri possibly......3 blondes.   what could be hotter.  oh I know. 3 Silk Blondes
we always ready to support Lindsay , I think one tramp can beat 3 silks but if Lindsay want partner to beat u down im ready

thank you niloo, we would so own these silks :)

oh by the way... some more members of other cliques got scouted by me, who could they be? :)

{alt}
{alt}
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1566 on: January 08, 2020, 11:31:01 AM »
Lol top 3 are lynn , lily and jan

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1567 on: January 08, 2020, 11:32:42 AM »

thank you niloo, we would so own these silks :)

oh by the way... some more members of other cliques got scouted by me, who could they be? :)

{alt}
{alt}
and bottom two are tina and Heidi

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #1568 on: January 08, 2020, 02:56:58 PM »
jan,and lilly  are definitely two of them,,one looks alot like bailey  summer has to be included,,,,and maybe  amy{pinkmarshmellow}  os one also
the prez tramp

fight.bitch

« Reply #1569 on: January 08, 2020, 04:54:01 PM »
Hello to all of you. I am Renata, 42-5,9-155-F. I live in Prague, Czech Republic. Fight time good for me is between 7 am and 3 pm local time. I am mainly interested in NHB, sexfights, catfights but I could give a try to different matches too. Renata
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 10:30:46 PM by fight.bitch »

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1570 on: January 08, 2020, 08:35:39 PM »
Hello to all of you. I am Renata, 42-5,9-209,4-F. I live in Prague, Czech Republic. Fight time good for me is between 7 am and 3 pm local time. I am mainly interested in NHB, sexfights, catfights but I could give a try to different matches too. Renata
welcome to Tramps sweetheart

fight.bitch

« Reply #1571 on: January 09, 2020, 08:26:21 AM »
Hey girls. Anyone who would be interested in any fight? Cheers Renata

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #1572 on: January 09, 2020, 04:29:01 PM »

Renata,
Haven't you figured out yet that the CLassless Tramps don't fight, they just wag virtual tongues.  :)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 06:26:30 PM by Stacie t'Bean »

fight.bitch

« Reply #1573 on: January 09, 2020, 05:19:30 PM »

Renata,
Haven't you figured out yet that the CLassless Tramps don't fight, that just wag virtual tongues.  :)

Do you want to prove me that you are different Stacie?!

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #1574 on: January 09, 2020, 09:28:27 PM »

Renata,
Haven't you figured out yet that the CLassless Tramps don't fight, they just wag virtual tongues.  :)

LOL... Classless Trash

;D  :P