News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2148 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #1575 on: January 09, 2020, 11:07:38 PM »

brand new year    same old  d.o.a...... hint  for you girls    your gruff talk does'ent frighten  anyone,how ever  so much of it all the time  does  turn people off.

intentional or not      it's not the  words  so much   as  the personal way they are made  to sound...   and  the word trash    is a definite turnoff {a rl personal issue with me}

and  btw  this  goes  for  anyone   not just the girls  of the d.o.a
the prez tramp

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1576 on: January 10, 2020, 12:25:23 PM »
Hey girls. Anyone who would be interested in any fight? Cheers Renata

Renata,
Haven't you figured out yet that the CLassless Tramps don't fight, they just wag virtual tongues.  :)
so cheap , u can test every time and we can force u to use ur tongue at the end

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #1577 on: January 10, 2020, 09:42:32 PM »

Renata,
Haven't you figured out yet that the CLassless Tramps don't fight, they just wag virtual tongues.  :)

I'm not sure that even makes sense.   You wantta elucidate that a little bit, quennoflosers?   And anytime you want to add a loss to a DOA on your list, you just let me know, little trampette.  Or in your case at 148lbs it's more like big trampette.......giggle
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 09:49:26 PM by Stacie t'Bean »

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1578 on: January 11, 2020, 12:18:30 PM »

Renata,

I'm not sure that even makes sense.   You wantta elucidate that a little bit, quennoflosers?   And anytime you want to add a loss to a DOA on your list, you just let me know, little trampette.  Or in your case at 148lbs it's more like big trampette.......giggle
let see in ring who is better

fight.bitch

« Reply #1579 on: January 11, 2020, 01:00:54 PM »

Renata,

let see in ring who is better

I am at your side sis! Lets kick them out.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #1580 on: January 11, 2020, 02:36:05 PM »
so ok  staacie  and tina...you two have been  bumping your  gums..let's  see you two   work with  nilooo  and  renata  to  make  a match keep in mine that renata is from yhe  czech rep,and nilooo is from iran, so having all 4 of you on  with enough time for  a match  can be difficult to say the least....so maybe  one on one fights may be a little easier...you two  have  kind of sort of   made a challenge,so it's pretty much up to you,,,and i think niloooo and renata   to try hard also.

but   stacie    and tina     if it does;ent work out   it won't meann  anyone is chicken, that anyone is  scared or won't fight,that anyone has drit  in their vagina;

it will simply mean  that  itt is very difficult  to make a match with someone halfway  around the world   from you.....hope i made a little sense    and  all of you can make  and have   some fun fights     hugs :) :) :) :)
the prez tramp

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1581 on: January 11, 2020, 07:01:49 PM »
so ok  staacie  and tina...you two have been  bumping your  gums..let's  see you two   work with  nilooo  and  renata  to  make  a match keep in mine that renata is from yhe  czech rep,and nilooo is from iran, so having all 4 of you on  with enough time for  a match  can be difficult to say the least....so maybe  one on one fights may be a little easier...you two  have  kind of sort of   made a challenge,so it's pretty much up to you,,,and i think niloooo and renata   to try hard also.

but   stacie    and tina     if it does;ent work out   it won't meann  anyone is chicken, that anyone is  scared or won't fight,that anyone has drit  in their vagina;

it will simply mean  that  itt is very difficult  to make a match with someone halfway  around the world   from you.....hope i made a little sense    and  all of you can make  and have   some fun fights     hugs :) :) :) :)
im ready for anything

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #1582 on: January 12, 2020, 02:46:05 AM »
Maybe add some CLASS to the poll?

LADIES ..

If you like COSPLAY and CATFIGHTING ..
New poll sign up started!!

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=85294.0

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #1583 on: January 12, 2020, 04:45:26 PM »

Already making excuses for your girls, Lexi?....giggle.   No matter.  Niloo, it's so on, and I am soooo looking for you with or without your sisters in trampness, Renata or Lexi.....MMMWWWAHHHH!!

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1584 on: January 12, 2020, 04:57:18 PM »

Already making excuses for your girls, Lexi?....giggle.   No matter.  Niloo, it's so on, and I am soooo looking for you with or without your sisters in trampness, Renata or Lexi.....MMMWWWAHHHH!!
im so ready for u honey if ur too just add me on trillian or discord

Offline SassySydney

• All of you are peasants compared to me!
« Reply #1585 on: January 12, 2020, 05:28:50 PM »
So this is The Classy Tramps! Not getting it forsure,  as I didn't know tramps can be classy! Always thought to be classy you had to be a lady of class,,with manners, stylish, and well behaved in public! I can't see taking any of these members out in public cause they would really embarrass me just trying to dress them up! I am sure none of them would know how to behave in public and at least the Silks even though they aren't much better. But they seem alittle more polished in how to dress and behave! So I am still contemplating which of the groups I fit in best!

Roastin' everyone! Oh, oh! Do Mean Girls next!
Better in every way.

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #1586 on: January 12, 2020, 07:05:09 PM »
So this is The Classy Tramps! Not getting it forsure,  as I didn't know tramps can be classy! Always thought to be classy you had to be a lady of class,,with manners, stylish, and well behaved in public! I can't see taking any of these members out in public cause they would really embarrass me just trying to dress them up! I am sure none of them would know how to behave in public and at least the Silks even though they aren't much better. But they seem alittle more polished in how to dress and behave! So I am still contemplating which of the groups I fit in best!

you judge on prejudices from the word "tramps" but how about you play with some of us first to get a feeling how we are? i mean having an account for 1 day and judging over cliques allready by just knowing the names and just some ideas what they wear or look like is not a strong opinion.
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1587 on: January 12, 2020, 08:44:26 PM »
u know nothing about us? and we dont want u go away
« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 09:54:54 PM by queenoffight »

fight.bitch

« Reply #1588 on: January 13, 2020, 07:20:48 AM »

Stacie! Add me on trillian and we can make it fast and clear. Come to fight us!

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #1589 on: January 14, 2020, 11:23:36 PM »

Just don’t surf on my beach and we will be good :-)
Let me taste you, let me feel you, make me know you and then there will memories of us.

Only Supers accuse others of supering.