News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2148 Replies

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #1605 on: February 16, 2020, 03:51:18 PM »
lets cross our fingers for lexi, wishing her the best whatever she has to do right now!

Love from the silks. Hoping you’re recovery is going smoothly Lexi
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #1606 on: February 19, 2020, 05:22:47 PM »
Even with Our Prez taking a Break our Sisterhood remains strong ..... Even though we miss you Lexi alot ....... We are The Classy Tramps
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #1607 on: February 19, 2020, 07:13:44 PM »
Even with Our Prez taking a Break our Sisterhood remains strong ..... Even though we miss you Lexi alot ....... We are The Classy Tramps

Agent Sexxy  ... Just had to say. Nice post, VERY CLASSY indeed!!

Love for LEXI !! Respect to the Tramps!!

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1608 on: February 20, 2020, 07:05:23 PM »
All tramps love u lexi and we all pray for u , we miss u too much, just be safe love
I personally feel like missed my soul
Pls be safe honey
 :-[ :(
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 07:06:29 PM by queenoffight »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #1609 on: February 20, 2020, 10:41:18 PM »
thank everyone  for their sweet  and kind messages...i have been down  and out for a few weeks  and had to in the hospital...for a few weeks..i came home hospital.yesterday, i am feeling much better  but still feel a little weak. looking fowards to getting back into the swing of  things and catching  up...hugs  and kisses :)
the prez tramp

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #1610 on: February 21, 2020, 11:44:09 AM »
Welcome back, glad you are alright now

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #1611 on: February 21, 2020, 04:44:41 PM »
YEAAAAAAA, LEXI'S BACK!!!!!  :)

Offline katelyn_r

« Reply #1612 on: February 21, 2020, 06:18:28 PM »
So good to see Lexi back,, hugs!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #1613 on: February 22, 2020, 05:19:02 AM »
thank everyone  for their sweet  and kind messages...i have been down  and out for a few weeks  and had to in the hospital...for a few weeks..i came home hospital.yesterday, i am feeling much better  but still feel a little weak. looking fowards to getting back into the swing of  things and catching  up...hugs  and kisses :)

YAYYYYyyyyyyy LEXI is OK!!
Gentle hug .. gentle hug.
Hope U can see . U R cared about!!

Keep getting better lovely lady!!!

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #1614 on: February 24, 2020, 12:42:20 AM »

great to see you back, lets rule fcf again :)
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #1615 on: February 24, 2020, 01:56:06 AM »
Lexi, so glad to hear that you’re feeling better sweetie!! You’re loved by so many here baby!!!

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #1616 on: February 24, 2020, 02:00:05 AM »

LOL... again???

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1617 on: February 24, 2020, 05:47:58 AM »

LOL... again???
yes again just like always

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #1618 on: February 29, 2020, 11:36:56 PM »

LOL... again???
yes again just like always

all of  the tramps thoughts  and prayers  go to our sister tramp  niloofar,,{queenoffight}     from her   messages   she  had  caught  the corona virus.....she is from iran,,and unfortunately   iran is one of  many countries  underprepared  for  such a virus....we  all hope  that   niloofar  has a full recovery  and  can rejoin  us  soon
the prez tramp

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #1619 on: March 01, 2020, 05:49:02 AM »
Hello
Im mobina after a quick research ,I decide to join tramps
I like pro wrestling and sexfight