News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2148 Replies

Offline ^Paige^

Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #1860 on: May 15, 2021, 01:58:52 AM »
New to FCF and I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. I'm just poking my head into places to see what's up, and I have to say a few cliques are getting my attention. Thought I'd say hello here and see what the Classy Tramps have to offer. I had a casual convo with Stevie and Jan from the Silks last night, and Vicious Fighters look like they definitely fit my mold for some of my more brutal matches. I'm keeping my options and interests open, main thing is I'm here like all of us to have some fun.

If you haven't made up your mind, you really should consider the Classy Tramps.  We are, after all the best of best.

One word to describe Paige "Ew!"

One word to describe Stevie  "Loser!"
Welcome to the land of rainbows and lollipops.*
Magically delicious!
 #BadGirl #FunTimes #YourNewObsession #PLL4Life
*quote courtesy of "katie"

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #1861 on: May 15, 2021, 05:06:51 AM »
New to FCF and I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. I'm just poking my head into places to see what's up, and I have to say a few cliques are getting my attention. Thought I'd say hello here and see what the Classy Tramps have to offer. I had a casual convo with Stevie and Jan from the Silks last night, and Vicious Fighters look like they definitely fit my mold for some of my more brutal matches. I'm keeping my options and interests open, main thing is I'm here like all of us to have some fun.

If you haven't made up your mind, you really should consider the Classy Tramps.  We are, after all the best of best.

As a lot of you have seen, Paige has been calling me out all over FCF. We finally confronted each other in The Silk Mansion tonight. I'd like to say that I taught that rude, Latina bitch a lesson......but ... I can't. I held my own against her for awhile, but pretty quickly she was able to overpower me. She is super strong and super talented in the ring. I got my pretty little ass kicked in front of all my Silk sisters and when it was all over I was under her skirts. pretty much doing whatever she wanted to please her. Oh. and she spit right in my face too. NOT OK!

I think normally I would feel pretty low after all that. The one who totally inspires me though is our latest Silk sister, my fellow blondie, Lethal Lydia. While I was being degraded in front of everyone, sweet Lydia had her hand between my stocking covered thighs. Though Paige may have....well.... climaxed all over my pretty face.... the joke was on HER because thanks to Lydia, I came just as hard....Maybe harder? Lydia showed me that I'm not a loser at all, but in fact a champion! I will not let Paige get away with humiliating me like this. I will have my revenge as will The Stilk Stockings Girls!

SILK STOCKINGS GIRLS FOREVER!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 05:10:00 AM by Princess Stevie »
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
  • Barbie wants to be like me!
« Reply #1862 on: May 15, 2021, 05:01:40 PM »

As a lot of you have seen, Paige has been calling me out all over FCF. We finally confronted each other in The Silk Mansion tonight. I'd like to say that I taught that rude, Latina bitch a lesson......but ... I can't. I held my own against her for awhile, but pretty quickly she was able to overpower me. She is super strong and super talented in the ring. I got my pretty little ass kicked in front of all my Silk sisters and when it was all over I was under her skirts. pretty much doing whatever she wanted to please her. Oh. and she spit right in my face too. NOT OK!

I think normally I would feel pretty low after all that. The one who totally inspires me though is our latest Silk sister, my fellow blondie, Lethal Lydia. While I was being degraded in front of everyone, sweet Lydia had her hand between my stocking covered thighs. Though Paige may have....well.... climaxed all over my pretty face.... the joke was on HER because thanks to Lydia, I came just as hard....Maybe harder? Lydia showed me that I'm not a loser at all, but in fact a champion! I will not let Paige get away with humiliating me like this. I will have my revenge as will The Stilk Stockings Girls!

You're always a champion with the Silk Stocking Girls Stevie!  Paige, you're so gonna get your pay back ten fold, that's a promise!! Grrrrr
#PrettyLIttleLiars #CliqueBait
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline Rylie Knight

« Reply #1863 on: May 16, 2021, 12:50:12 AM »

You're always a champion with the Silk Stocking Girls Stevie!  Paige, you're so gonna get your pay back ten fold, that's a promise!! Grrrrr
oh pleaseeeeee katie,,, if you are going to take on Paige better arrange an ambulance to take you home afterwards

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
« Reply #1864 on: May 17, 2021, 12:42:09 AM »

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah buh Blah blah blah.  Blah blah buh blah blah

Everytime a tramp talks, all we hear is this!   Don't get me mad Rylie! 
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 12:43:37 AM by "Katie" »
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline Rylie Knight

« Reply #1865 on: May 17, 2021, 12:48:02 AM »

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah buh Blah blah blah.  Blah blah buh blah blah

Everytime a tramp talks, all we hear is this!   Don't get me mad Rylie!
why not?  I'm sure you're as sqiushy as the rest of the Silks

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
« Reply #1866 on: May 17, 2021, 12:54:26 AM »
Squishy?  Really? Grrrrrr Rylie....
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #1867 on: May 17, 2021, 05:47:09 PM »

Thank you so much for defending my honor Katie!! Clearly, the only things these Tramp girls care about is trying to make the prettier girls cry. When we trap them between our nylon covered thighs though hun, THEY will be the ones tapping out for us!! Love you !! XOXO Stevie
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline Melissa's loser bitch Alessia

• One teen to rule them all!
« Reply #1868 on: May 17, 2021, 08:36:32 PM »
Your leg scissors and mine darling! Together we'll make Paige tap out so quickly!
Bow to your Princess peasants

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
« Reply #1869 on: May 17, 2021, 09:28:45 PM »
Your leg scissors and mine darling! Together we'll make Paige tap out so quickly!

That's not gonna happen...Paige could take you both on and make you tap.  Just sayin'   

Oh yeah, "Team Classy Tramps 4ever" 
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 12:22:16 AM by "Katie" »
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1870 on: May 17, 2021, 10:09:23 PM »
 ::) I believe Tramps can handle u very well they done it before so they can do it again but i love to see Silks trying
« Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 10:11:47 PM by queenoffight »

Offline SusanCats49

• Bi Hellcat who loves to irl catfight
« Reply #1871 on: May 19, 2021, 03:30:02 AM »
Just some payback girls
Very experienced in IRL catfight, wrestling, competitions of any kind againt other females.

Offline SusanCats49

• Bi Hellcat who loves to irl catfight
« Reply #1872 on: May 19, 2021, 03:31:02 AM »
Dosent that look nice in your room and on the trashy Island
Very experienced in IRL catfight, wrestling, competitions of any kind againt other females.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #1873 on: May 19, 2021, 05:51:50 AM »
welcome  to katie  our newest   classy  tramp

she checks all the boxes

cute, sexy, hot,   rough and tough and a silk girl butt kicker. and look classy doing it

and a definite new asset for the classy tramps
the prez tramp

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
« Reply #1874 on: May 19, 2021, 05:58:14 PM »
Thank you Lexi for all your kind words, I'm so happy to be a part of The Classy Tramps.  With you and all the other amazingly hot Classy Tramps, we'll show who the Slutty stockings girls who's the best and hottest clique on FCF.  #TeamClassyTramps  #Hottest  #BestClique
#SmallBoobsMatter