News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2148 Replies

Offline SusanCats49

• Bi Hellcat who loves to irl catfight
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #1875 on: May 19, 2021, 07:41:10 PM »
Hey Katie, I want to congratulate you on becoming a Trashy Tramp. See you definitely deserved that bucket of cool dirty water to dunk your head in...*laughing*
Very experienced in IRL catfight, wrestling, competitions of any kind againt other females.

Offline Rylie Knight

« Reply #1876 on: May 20, 2021, 02:21:38 AM »
Your leg scissors and mine darling! Together we'll make Paige tap out so quickly!
of course loser silks first instinct is to try to gang up on their betters,,, but from what I know of Paige,, you  two are still outnumbered here.  hehe  silly sox girls

Offline SusanCats49

« Reply #1877 on: May 20, 2021, 02:24:35 AM »
Your leg scissors and mine darling! Together we'll make Paige tap out so quickly!
of course loser silks first instinct is to try to gang up on their betters,,, but from what I know of Paige,, you  two are still outnumbered here.  hehe  silly sox girls
Hey Riley Katie wasn't ganged up on. It was all me dear.
Very experienced in IRL catfight, wrestling, competitions of any kind againt other females.

Offline SusanCats49

« Reply #1878 on: May 20, 2021, 04:18:00 PM »
Hey Trampy Tramps...just a reminder what happens when you cross us Silks. Just ask Katie. She loved it when I dunked her head in a bucket of scummy dirty tramp water. HEHE

Offline SusanCats49

« Reply #1879 on: May 20, 2021, 04:19:26 PM »

Hey Rylie, just for saying that you are the next trashy tramp with Lexi on my list.

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
  • Barbie wants to be like me!
« Reply #1880 on: May 20, 2021, 04:23:25 PM »

Hey Rylie, just for saying that you are the next trashy tramp with Lexi on my list.

You should be more worried about the retribution you're gonna receive when I get you, Slutty Silk girl!! 
#PrettyLIttleLiars #CliqueBait
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline SusanCats49

« Reply #1881 on: May 20, 2021, 04:25:25 PM »

You should be more worried about the retribution you're gonna receive when I get you, Slutty Silk girl!!

Me be worried haha yeah right. From this moment on the trashy tramps are being put on noticed by me. I'm coming for you tramps and you know which ones you are!!

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
« Reply #1882 on: May 20, 2021, 06:18:57 PM »

Me be worried haha yeah right. From this moment on the trashy tramps are being put on noticed by me. I'm coming for you tramps and you know which ones you are!!

Don't say you haven't been warned....just sayin'

{alt}
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 06:21:27 PM by "Katie" »
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline SusanCats49

« Reply #1883 on: May 21, 2021, 03:07:06 AM »
Well lookie here Katie got it once again from me that's two days in a row. First the bucket of dirty tramp water now this....pay attention little trampy tramps this all of your fate. Hehe...The best place for a silk ontop dominating a trashy tramp

Offline Melissa's loser bitch Alessia

• One teen to rule them all!
« Reply #1884 on: May 21, 2021, 05:49:53 PM »
Well lookie here Katie got it once again from me that's two days in a row. First the bucket of dirty tramp water now this....pay attention little trampy tramps this all of your fate. Hehe...The best place for a silk ontop dominating a trashy tramp

wow susan you rock!
Bow to your Princess peasants

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #1885 on: May 21, 2021, 08:30:25 PM »

OMG this is AWESOME Susan! Love it!
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline SusanCats49

« Reply #1886 on: May 23, 2021, 09:13:18 PM »
Hiya everyone! Lydia here from the latest and soon to be greatest clique on FCF, The Pretty Little Liars. I just wanted to see what was happening in here since two of my fellow founding members were former Tramps. Anyways, we're only a team of 3 right now, but I'm TOTALLY sure that will change soon enough. To Lexi and the rest of the Tramps, we look forward to stepping into the ring, onto the mats or whatever with all of you. And to the Silks (our inspiration) we will gladly take up arms with you against the Tramps, even if we have our own little differences. Pretty Little Liars are TOTALLY a Silk ally in the wars.

#PrettyLittleLiars #CliqueWars #SilkObsessed

{alt}

Geesh Lydia...puking from your drunk comments.

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
« Reply #1887 on: May 23, 2021, 09:21:55 PM »
Must be because you're the one who's drunk Susan.   :P
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline "Katie"

• God Member
« Reply #1888 on: May 23, 2021, 09:38:46 PM »
Hiya everyone! Lydia here from the latest and soon to be greatest clique on FCF, The Pretty Little Liars. I just wanted to see what was happening in here since two of my fellow founding members were former Tramps. Anyways, we're only a team of 3 right now, but I'm TOTALLY sure that will change soon enough. To Lexi and the rest of the Tramps, we look forward to stepping into the ring, onto the mats or whatever with all of you. And to the Silks (our inspiration) we will gladly take up arms with you against the Tramps, even if we have our own little differences. Pretty Little Liars are TOTALLY a Silk ally in the wars.

{alt}

Even with our Silk Obsession, Lydia forgot to mention our admiration and love for the Tramp class.  We maybe only a team of 3 right now, that will change and you'll soon see we'll be atop of the FCF universe!  We can't tell you everything now, that's a secret. 

#PrettyLittleLiars  #CliqueWars  #PLL 

{alt}
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #1889 on: May 23, 2021, 10:47:48 PM »

{alt}
well im talking about that part of ur post than related to VF , u need better ally to win a war against Tramps they are strong and have us (VF) as ally so just because what u saying or wishing