News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2148 Replies

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2017, 04:33:11 PM »
Come walking into the Tramp mansion after laying out and see Lexi and Jane tangling. "AsCo-VP I say knock it off and enjoy the nice weather." Make my way the fridge to get some water. Smirking as I see Lexi booting Jane in the ass.

Online lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #91 on: July 06, 2017, 06:15:58 PM »
we stumble and spin..losing my balance in the soft sand.i fall to my knees
y left hand still holding her wrist

no i'm not drunk bitchgiving  a sharp pull causing her to fall

of course the cow falls over me,i'm almost flattened to the sand

I brace on all foursand arch up

get off me!

starting to really get mad I arch again..causing her to slide over me

I standand just when I  am about to start kicking her ass

I hear kelli,she is walking towards us

cut it out! she says

where have you been I snap!

yt anyone
the prez tramp

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #92 on: July 06, 2017, 09:14:30 PM »
Walks up the beach....topless with my bikini top or what is left of it in my hand and my bikini bottoms tied on but stretched and tattered....my hair full of sand and a tangled mess....hands slapping off the caked on sand. My head down, dejected and embarrassed as I see Lexi and....oh gawdddd the last person I wanted to see again.... Jane..... I try to sneak by unnoticed as my face reddens even deeper as I step onto the patio seeing Kelli trying to get them to stop from her patio chair and drinking her refreshment....my heart nervously pounding as all I want to do is get by all them unnoticed only preying Jane doesn't tell them what has happened ....gawddd please let me be invisible ...PLEASE!

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #93 on: July 07, 2017, 01:03:03 AM »
Walks up the beach....topless with my bikini top or what is left of it in my hand and my bikini bottoms tied on but stretched and tattered....my hair full of sand and a tangled mess....hands slapping off the caked on sand. My head down, dejected and embarrassed as I see Lexi and....oh gawdddd the last person I wanted to see again.... Jane..... I try to sneak by unnoticed as my face reddens even deeper as I step onto the patio seeing Kelli trying to get them to stop from her patio chair and drinking her refreshment....my heart nervously pounding as all I want to do is get by all them unnoticed only preying Jane doesn't tell them what has happened ....gawddd please let me be invisible ...PLEASE!

I roll to my knees as I look at the new girl, and of course Lexi snaps at her. How she gets to run this group I will never know.

"Easy Lexi bitch is that anyway to treat a newbie?"

"I'm not a newbie I am the Co VP"

"Say what"

"You had too much power.."

"Are you high I have never seen this bitch!"

"She was a Tramp before you Jane"

"She was when?"

As I ponder the idea that the Tramps were a thing before me I see "My Surfer Bitch " coming up the beach. I get to my feet and grab her hips and kiss her deep and hard. Then I whisper in her ear then turn to look at the two bitches lookin at me like a couple of yokels ie Lexi's normal look. I then smirk...

"You ready Amber?"

I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #94 on: July 07, 2017, 01:22:05 AM »

I roll to my knees as I look at the new girl, and of course Lexi snaps at her. How she gets to run this group I will never know.

"Easy Lexi bitch is that anyway to treat a newbie?"

"I'm not a newbie I am the Co VP"

"Say what"

"You had too much power.."

"Are you high I have never seen this bitch!"

"She was a Tramp before you Jane"

"She was when?"

As I ponder the idea that the Tramps were a thing before me I see "My Surfer Bitch " coming up the beach. I get to my feet and grab her hips and kiss her deep and hard. Then I whisper in her ear then turn to look at the two bitches lookin at me like a couple of yokels ie Lexi's normal look. I then smirk...

"You ready Amber?"
My hope of being invisible doesn't develop as i suddenly feel my hips jerked hard from behind and am spun around by my Goddess's strong arms ..."Ohhhh my Gode....." feeling my mouth taken in mid word ...my lips sucked in and my Goddess's strong tongue sinking deep into my mouth instantly controlling and dominating my own....I feel my legs grow week from her strong display when suddenly she pulls her luscious lips away from mine leaving me wanting more....my breaths now growing quicker when I feel her lips slide over my ear ....her words blowing over my ear with smooth breaths as I listen intently to her ....my eyes widen when I digest what she is telling me to do, then my wide brown eyes glance toward Lexi then to Kelli....then finally back to Lexi, with a look that almost says how sorry I am for what I am about to have to do...
"You ready Amber?"
"ummmm ...I....I...." my face solum as I hate what I am about to do....
"Yes my Goddess I am here to please you no matter"
Sucking a deep breath in as I await her word ...

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #95 on: July 07, 2017, 02:59:39 AM »
Feels like my mouth dropped to the floor...HUH WHAT?  NO WAY. I look over at Lexi  think the other vp is a succubus....still in disbelief...what is going on.

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #96 on: July 07, 2017, 04:46:47 AM »
my attention more on kelli. for the moment,,jane's bewilderment at being a co-vp
is  more amusing than annoying...

what's going on is jane is  as clueless as ever.

I catch a glimpse  as amber tries to wobble past.unnoticed...from the looks of her,she lost a fight
{hopefully not to a silk girl},or she had been a  a frat house {I think shes getting a little old for that},and lost  in a 24 hour game of beer pong.

anyway her and jane..inch away  and mumble something giggling like middle school girls talking  about a boyfriend.glaancing at me..i really don't like the sound of that

a jump at the sound of kelli behind me

what's going on?

ohhh for ....does no one  read my updates

anyway...it's obvious that two vp's are better than one

a loud bang as a door slams shut at the mansion..we all look in that direction

it's eva!  a drink and a cigar..looking like she just returned from a treasure hunt
or more likely  escaped  the  big diggers dungeon....

yt anyone
{well it looks like the tramps are  arriving for the party if jane has'ent  essed it up to badly ::)

the prez tramp

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #97 on: July 07, 2017, 01:28:05 PM »
my attention more on kelli. for the moment,,jane's bewilderment at being a co-vp

I catch a glimpse  as amber tries to wobble past.unnoticed...from the looks of her,she lost a fight
{hopefully not to a silk girl},or she had been a  a frat house {I think shes getting a little old for that},and lost  in a 24 hour game of beer pong.

anyway her and jane..inch away  and mumble something giggling like middle school girls talking  about a boyfriend.glaancing at me..i really don't like the sound of that

what's going on?

it's eva!  a drink and a cigar..looking like she just returned from a treasure hunt

yt anyone
{well it looks like the tramps are  arriving for the party if jane has'ent  essed it up to badly ::)

I look at Amber, and then give her ass a slap as I look at her.."I'm waiting"

The rest look at me confused, and then it comes clear when Amber slaps the taste out of Lexi's mouth. I wet my lips and then the other VP looks at me...

"What the hell?"

"Party entertainment for the party"

"What's wrong with Amber?"

"Nothing I just opened her mind.."*giggles*
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #98 on: July 07, 2017, 05:10:13 PM »

what's going on?

yt anyone

I look at Amber, and then give her ass a slap as I look at her.."I'm waiting"

The rest look at me confused, and then it comes clear when Amber slaps the taste out of Lexi's mouth. I wet my lips and then the other VP looks at me...

"What the hell?"

"Party entertainment for the party"

"What's wrong with Amber?"

"Nothing I just opened her mind.."*giggles*
My mind so torn as I look from Jane my Goddess who beat me so badly I am broken , her demanding stare like a terrifying threat hanging in the air "I am waiting" , so I glance at Lexi and her look of confusion and mutter "I am so sorry" ....then my expression changes in a instant, my topless body with the loosely tied and stretched out bikini bottoms, leaps toward the Tramps pres ....fingers coiled in my left hand reaching for her dark strands of hair and my right coils back prepared to lash out at her face!..."EEEAWWWWWW" screaming out trying to block out all my hesitation and think of nothing but my Goddess's command!....yt anyone (I am soooo sorry but I have tooo!!!)

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #99 on: July 08, 2017, 01:58:51 AM »
i'm about to ask jane,one more time about the preparations,and see if she  can come up with an answer  other than  duh...what.or an expletitive.

when amber comes closer..from the confused look on her face {talking to jane does that to everyone}

I figure  she has a question  about the  cookout

but know..she lashes out.lunging at me...I try and draw back but her hand catches my hair

owww I hiss,what sre you..before I can finish.my head snaps back.my eyes roll from the punch to my face

the beach spins around as I drop to my knees

I can faintly hear jane clap in glee...and the shocked gasp from kelli behind us

another surprise  she has'ent followed up yet giving me time to  recover a bit
still  dazed I slum forward on my knees bracing on my palms  a little closer to amber's legs

the stress in my scalp as amber still has my hair  griped in her claw

I see her glancing at jane.. giving me the time  to inch close enough

to swing my right forearm up between her  legs

smack!  a direct hit to her mound!

yt amber,jane  or anyone else
the prez tramp

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #100 on: July 08, 2017, 06:32:29 AM »
i'm about to ask jane,one more time about the preparations,and see if she  can come up with an answer  other than  duh...what.or an expletitive.

when amber comes closer..from the confused look on her face {talking to jane does that to everyone}

I figure  she has a question  about the  cookout

but know..she lashes out.lunging at me...I try and draw back but her hand catches my hair

owww I hiss,what sre you..before I can finish.my head snaps back.my eyes roll from the punch to my face

the beach spins around as I drop to my knees

I can faintly hear jane clap in glee...and the shocked gasp from kelli behind us

another surprise  she has'ent followed up yet giving me time to  recover a bit
still  dazed I slum forward on my knees bracing on my palms  a little closer to amber's legs

the stress in my scalp as amber still has my hair  griped in her claw

I see her glancing at jane.. giving me the time  to inch close enough

to swing my right forearm up between her  legs

smack!  a direct hit to her mound!

yt amber,jane  or anyone else

I giggle as she hits Lexi bitch in the face. I think it can only help her, but then she gets hit with a low blow. and down she goes. Not that I blame her as I have been kit low and done the same. Still I must say she is a bit of a let down, but I will talk to her later about that. So as Amber goes down to a knee, and I looked at Lexi....

"You know that's what I get for trying to help the group"

"Sending Amber to attacking me was helping?"

"Well I could beat your ass, but I'd hate to show you up....boss..."

She stood up and looked at me and walked towards me as I felt the other bitches back up. There was going to be a fight tonight just a matter of when as she stepped up to me, and I just smirked...

"You want something?" *giggles*

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #101 on: July 08, 2017, 07:08:45 AM »
I feel my fist connect with Lexi's cheek and watch her body crumble to the sand. My mind instantly is flooded with guilt as I think I may of hurt her badly ....I take a look to Jane with my face showing my concern when my eyes suddenly go wide and I feel my mound suddenly pounded with Lexi's fist sending me instantly down to a knee and my groaning coughs escape me. My face reddened in pain and I feel Lexi standing over me
I reach out with my right arm to try and grab hold of her but she easily steps away from me and I fall face first into the sand, feeling my naked breast grinding into the grains of sand before I coil my body taking deep eratic breaths, trying to fight away the pain shooting between my legs. I can feel tears sliding down my cheek not only from the pain but from my knowing that I have failed my Miss..

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #102 on: July 08, 2017, 12:37:57 PM »
LOL

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #103 on: July 08, 2017, 05:54:26 PM »
I join my world's sexiest tag partner carrying a Bacardi as I see a bunch of people fighting here.

Me:  What the fuck is happening here!!!!!!

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #104 on: July 08, 2017, 06:11:55 PM »
Sucking in deep breaths...my topless body now covered with a coat of sand and sweat as I get to my knees....Seeing a crowd begin to appear and the Tramp house patio now getting crowded with Tramps.....I see Lexi's back and the eyes of my Goddess Jane looking over her shoulder at me in disgust....my heart sinks as I feel I have let her down.
I see a opening right now to avenge that humiliating moment of laying face first in the sand and I get up on my feet. My legs wobble a bit as the shooting pain in my kitty vibrates inside me with each step I take toward the 2 Tramps with hate in there eyes..... I can see Kelli beyond both Lexi and Jane, her eyes widening and her mouth about to open as I reach out and grip Lexi's long dark hair and yank back toward me, my leg bending to a pointed knee as I jerk the Tramp pres's spine back into the hard point!...."My Goddess is the true VP!!"