News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2148 Replies

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2017, 11:43:08 PM »
after my vision adjusti can see that she is'ent talking to mebut talking to someone on the phone.not surprised  after all that is what she does best,well that and eating potato chips.

anyway I don't really care and turn my attention back towards the water,when something hits me...hey! I start  then I see the flash a body falling over me

jane!...the clumsy bitch!using both hands I shove against her ass

watch where your  going,as I try and roll away and get to my  feet

she stands,and almost immediately  starts  bitching about amber

what am I suppose to do? beat amber up for you?

you two work it out

I start trying to swipe the sand from my legs,when I catch her smartass comment
ohh that's another of her talents  being a smartass.

what was that..looking up narrowing y eyes at her.yt
I look at you annoyed as it is hot and I have been stressing about the food lay out for the big to do the next day. I would of LOVED to lay out while others do MY job, but no I have to do everything. Now I could be a bit stress, and yeah I coulda MAYBE been a bit nicer, but the fact is I was not in the mood do deal with her...

"What was that?"

"What was What?"

"What did you say?"

"I think I said you can get off your tubby butt, and help me out Fatass. Was that better? I mean I don't have time to deal with you as I am busy unlike you."

I bump your hip with mine as I try to move past you and bend to grab my phone and find it dead....

"Lovely...just what I needed...Anything you need other then the stick puled outta your ass?" 
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: July 04, 2017, 12:27:34 AM »
after my vision adjusti can see that she is'ent talking to mebut talking to someone on the phone.not surprised  after all that is what she does best,well that and eating potato chips.

anyway I don't really care and turn my attention back towards the water,when something hits me...hey! I start  then I see the flash a body falling over me

jane!...the clumsy bitch!using both hands I shove against her ass

watch where your  going,as I try and roll away and get to my  feet

she stands,and almost immediately  starts  bitching about amber

what am I suppose to do? beat amber up for you?

you two work it out

I start trying to swipe the sand from my legs,when I catch her smartass comment
ohh that's another of her talents  being a smartass.

what was that..looking up narrowing y eyes at her.yt
I look at you annoyed as it is hot and I have been stressing about the food lay out for the big to do the next day. I would of LOVED to lay out while others do MY job, but no I have to do everything. Now I could be a bit stress, and yeah I coulda MAYBE been a bit nicer, but the fact is I was not in the mood do deal with her...

"What was that?"

"What was What?"

"What did you say?"

"I think I said you can get off your tubby butt, and help me out Fatass. Was that better? I mean I don't have time to deal with you as I am busy unlike you."

I bump your hip with mine as I try to move past you and bend to grab my phone and find it dead....

"Lovely...just what I needed...Anything you need other then the stick puled outta your ass?"
Sitting on my board outside the break off of Classy Tramp Point, I notice the hot pink bikini clad blonde and from the fat ass I know its Jane strutting like she is the queen of the sand."OMG this is going to be classic" as I watch Jane suddenly stumble and almost get laid out face first, then seeing a brunette pop up off the sand, her scantily clad body looking so amazing it could only belong to one and only one Classy Tramp (Well it couldn't be me since I am in the water sillies!). I watch Lexi jump into Jane's face and I think I am going to fall off my board laughing as I can't help but think just how awesome it would be to see Lexi finally give Jane what she totally deserves....A huge ass kicking!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #77 on: July 04, 2017, 12:43:27 AM »
adjusting my bikini  when I glance toward the classy tramp point,when I notice amber  ,with her board  or as we like to say  amber and her boyfriend..i gie a wave to her

then fight on cue..smartass can't  help herself  and pops off again
just as she straightens from picking up her phone

I push my right foot  on her ass and give a shove.

there I help get you moving again!

guess I will have to check things out and be sure you did;ent  mess things up for the  4th yt
the prez tramp

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: July 04, 2017, 12:50:58 AM »
I look out at the water and see Amber and make sure to flip her off. This gives Lexi the chance to boot me in the as and send me staggering. I keep my feet, and spin to look at Lexi.

"I told you I am NOT in the mood for your shit. So how about You and the sea hag Fuck off!" I then brush off your sand in my ass as I look at you and wait....
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2017, 05:45:28 AM »
she stumbles forward from my shove spinning around facing me  her eyes flashing fire

ohhh your not,i smirk in mock surprise

how is the party planning going? you do know  it starts in a few hours

let me  have  your phone reaching for it

stop let go

let me  see ,I may can help

it's not working

let e try

no,,stop let go

we bump and push, we argue
let me try

no,i will,let go of my phone

then I trip over her leg and fall to my knees 

yt
the prez tramp

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2017, 06:48:30 PM »
LOL... CLASSLESS TRAMPS. We're ready and waiting bitches!!!

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #81 on: July 04, 2017, 07:07:25 PM »

Yeah, what Tina said!!!    And I have Amber's number, you'all save her for me.....Stace

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2017, 07:12:27 PM »
hope  these  d.o.a girls  won't hog all the  barb-b que
the prez tramp

Offline Ashley Not Golden

• God Member
  • I love to create rivalries
« Reply #83 on: July 04, 2017, 07:30:59 PM »
Gripping the straps that have me tied to the wall as Tiff and I and Hawk have been here so long, trying to escape the bonds that hold me as I jerk and pull on them, my little muscles rippling as I try and loosen the straps at a minimum while wanting to escape and get back to the Silks palace, having been abused and tortured enough for my liking as I grimace while struggling at Tiff   
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: July 04, 2017, 10:13:27 PM »

Yeah, what Tina said!!!    And I have Amber's number, you'all save her for me.....Stace
Laughs...Stacie I can take care of them and still have plenty left for you...who you kidding!

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2017, 10:33:49 PM »

Laughs...Stacie I can take care of them and still have plenty left for you...who you kidding!

You're more than welcome to try

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #86 on: July 05, 2017, 12:31:30 AM »
Happy 4th of July to all our beautiful yet skanky rivals, the Tramps!

Even if y'all spend way too much time tying me up and trying to enslave me, I still love y'all and wish ya a fun, fantastic Independence Day  :-* :-* :-*

{alt}

And btw - The Silk Stocking Gals Rule!!!!!

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #87 on: July 05, 2017, 05:02:30 PM »
Yah know I am soooo tired of these DOA girls coming into our house and makin threats!.... let me make this as easy as possible for you...Amberhurtsu2 on trillian!

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #88 on: July 05, 2017, 06:59:52 PM »
Yah know I am soooo tired of these DOA girls coming into our house and makin threats!.... let me make this as easy as possible for you...Amberhurtsu2 on trillian!

They do it because no one is going to their little run down place...haha

Attention is what they want..poor things.

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #89 on: July 06, 2017, 02:21:39 PM »
she stumbles forward from my shove spinning around facing me  her eyes flashing fire

ohhh your not,i smirk in mock surprise

how is the party planning going? you do know  it starts in a few hours

let me  have  your phone reaching for it

stop let go

let me  see ,I may can help

it's not working

let e try

no,,stop let go

we bump and push, we argue
let me try

no,i will,let go of my phone

then I trip over her leg and fall to my knees 

yt

So she yanks my phone and I yank it back as we start a tug of war with Lexi. Why this bitch HAS to start shit with me I do not know, but she falls to her knees somehow. I think it's cause she is drunk, but her drinking problems are not really the point as her falling to her knees (A place she is a lot just sayin') ends yo yanking me off balance and falling over her landing in the sand...

"What the Hell you drunk Bitch?"

I then turn and slap her across the face to get her off my phone, and maybe sober her up..