News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

THE CLASSY TRAMPS

• 2122 Replies

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
Re: THE CLASSY TRAMPS
« Reply #945 on: October 30, 2018, 06:14:08 PM »
The Classy Tramps we Have one of the Toughest Rosters around  based on my on fight experience There only 2 I haven't fought on this roster
Harlee and Ms Sophie otherwise I have  fought all of them before I was a Tramp...... the Silks Not the Case.......  DOA not the Case
Tramps sorry they are fighters EVERY FUCKING ONE OF US   .....Becca Blast and Tina Just run there mouths as they run away 

for both Becca and Tina ,,l,,   {alt} ,,l,,
« Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 06:19:32 PM by Agent Sexxy »
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #946 on: October 31, 2018, 02:45:26 AM »
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #947 on: October 31, 2018, 03:06:59 AM »
 ;D

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #948 on: October 31, 2018, 01:55:35 PM »
HAPPY HALLOWEEN  TO ALL THE TRAMPS :)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 02:03:38 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #949 on: October 31, 2018, 06:09:24 PM »
in regards to  the retards Becca of the silks and  Tina of the DOA saying how uninteresting I am {alt} now if 90% of the FCF find me uninteresting still leaves 10%   ....now that leaves over 5300 members of possible fun .... with 365 days in a year that equals  14.5205447945205  possible fights per day i can get in .
  ....Based on the fights I have had....... (well over 700 since being here Including my two past profiles  here over the past 4 years, lot these of fights range in all styles considering how much the other cliques  Bash the Tramps past and present really proves  jealousy is so ugly ) .....Those fights with various members of FCF and *All The Tramps past and present  *  that I have had the privilege to battle and fuck are the Best the math doesn't lie ..... So take your  trailer trash attitude a shot of the cheapest liqueur and fuck right off 

ooopppsss is that a penthouse overlooking Centurylink Field yeah uninteresting people get invited to places like that ....

* expect the ones noted in my previous post *
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 06:16:49 PM by Agent Sexxy »

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #950 on: October 31, 2018, 08:08:31 PM »
I am actually shocked 700 people are fine with you posting their chats to total strangers over years. And if any of April opponents are going what?... yeah guys she LOVES to slut shame people and share every conversation or fight she has with people without your permission in an effort to make herself seem like a big deal.

it is actually rather ironic you are so concerned over YOUR privacy when you have zero regard for anyone else's. Between this and the constant wiping of your ass on the traditions of martial arts and Buddha, I would say you are quite interesting purely for how irredeemable a person you seem to be.

I may not have had 700 fights here but I have not had anyone feel i took advantage of them afterwards. Which I strangely feel is a tad more important in life.

And if you want to bring up the fights I post, that is with permission. You know, CONSENT . Ever hear of it?

As I told you yesterday, you are welcome to leave the site. You won't be missed. And the English language won't be raped every day.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 08:30:07 PM by nutmeg »

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #951 on: October 31, 2018, 08:51:26 PM »
YEAAAAAAAAAH  :P

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #952 on: November 01, 2018, 04:38:57 AM »
I have seen when you have done it. You do it to establish power. The people you did it to wasn't making any accusations, you just want to feel like you have power over people. 

I gave you a PRIVATE admin warning once  and I hear later on all of our messages ended up being posted in public by yourself. Now I didn't care because as far as I am concerned the more people who see someone calling you on your bullshit the better.

It seems all this stuff to defend your privacy is from stuff you leak. I expect any day we will hear you posted your real life name and address and plan to blame FCF if your stalker shows up at your doorstep.

Also  it is "to clear your name"  No capitalization.

Now I don't intend this thread to become myself treating you like Sherman treated the state of Georgia forever, so what say you just shut the hell up and go back to staying the hell out of my way. Don't make me do a certain gif from Tombstone because if I do people will know how this ended.

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #953 on: November 01, 2018, 01:50:30 PM »
 8)

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #954 on: November 01, 2018, 01:54:38 PM »
 :P

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #955 on: November 02, 2018, 02:45:32 AM »
Thank You Anna for all your advice and opening my eyes your so right with your views on these subjects  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X and  :-X :-X :-X :-X

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #956 on: November 02, 2018, 10:26:00 PM »
this is confusing

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #957 on: November 03, 2018, 01:35:16 AM »
I agree with you carmen...it is.....now hopefully this episode is finished.....and we all can continue  with more fun and less drama
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #958 on: November 04, 2018, 06:51:37 PM »
tramp sisters,i'll be offline   until sometime Monday afternoon.,   hope everyone has a fun weekend :)
the prez tramp

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
« Reply #959 on: November 07, 2018, 11:36:23 PM »
Mmmmhmm..