News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Unwritten catfight rules

• 12 Replies

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
Unwritten catfight rules
« on: May 20, 2017, 09:41:38 AM »
Dear ladies
Are there any unwrtitten catfight rules between women that know or feel only two women when they are going to fight?

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Unwritten catfight rules
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 02:20:14 PM »
1. Not cool to fight a girl with significantly less fighting experience than you.

2.  Don't think the outcome of this is going to stop me from sleeping with your boyfriend.

3.  There are no other rules.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2017, 02:59:11 PM »
From what I see in the various videos posted on the net, some people think women shouldn't pull hair when they fight.  Also, as soon as the women fall to the ground, some spectators try to break them up so they can start again on their feet.  As a fan of hair pulling catfights, I disagree with both.  But that seems to be some people's rules. 

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2017, 03:27:35 PM »
Very few rules: No punching to the face. Anything else goes..........it's a Catfight!

DottiD

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2017, 08:50:12 AM »
If your asking about a spontaneous fight breaking out, helll no there no rules, any 2 women who willlingly go at it are some of the most vicious fights next to a long standing fued to finally be settled, I was always told and taught by mother,older sisters, and hubby, if your in a fight you forget this unwritten bull you do whatever it takes to be the one standing and walking away head up after, the only thing every girl understands in a fight is simple whatever you do to her she's gonna do it right back, so if you scratch she will ,you bite she will,you punch she will and so on , it just comes down to who has the attitude to do what it takes harder longer and take what's given more

Offline billyon2wheels

• God Member
    • Fierce Ladies Jaxz
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2017, 11:49:59 PM »
If you want unwritten rules for a catfight really there are none you either have rules or not

Offline jdppin

• Evenly matched women in physical competition :))
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 03:22:32 AM »
I think the only unwritten rule is prohibit the use of any weapons.

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2017, 06:30:36 PM »
Very few rules: No punching to the face. Anything else goes..........it's a Catfight!
i mean spontanous fight mostly.that is why i asked some kind of rules which are on the feeling level.For example i have noticed most women wait each other to be prepared for fight like taking off jewellery or making up hair.Another example which i heard is letting go first of the hair of your rival.each women try to be not the first one.Dont know whether it is true or not

DottiD

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2017, 08:17:42 PM »
Hunter, it really has no one answer, if 2 women are ready to fight, at times they will keep each other in sight and remove earrings and such, some will forget it and jump at the chance to catch other by surprise (again no rules mean just that), if you plan to meet each other, you won't be wearing jewelry to remove, if you see 2 women rolling about or bent hold hair in most cases the only time they will pause or stop and wait is with the much younger females 15 to 21 roughly who fight cause their friends get them to or boy friends make them, and those people will pull them apart and make them restart, for no good reason then to see the girls go after others face no chest, they even try to stop them from pulling hair (basically they are idiots) as far as women go neither wil want it cause we know the damage that we can do, but once it is on anything we wear, have on or on us is pulled, torn, yanked and clawed at and used against you to win

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2017, 06:01:00 AM »
Hunter, it really has no one answer, if 2 women are ready to fight, at times they will keep each other in sight and remove earrings and such, some will forget it and jump at the chance to catch other by surprise (again no rules mean just that), if you plan to meet each other, you won't be wearing jewelry to remove, if you see 2 women rolling about or bent hold hair in most cases the only time they will pause or stop and wait is with the much younger females 15 to 21 roughly who fight cause their friends get them to or boy friends make them, and those people will pull them apart and make them restart, for no good reason then to see the girls go after others face no chest, they even try to stop them from pulling hair (basically they are idiots) as far as women go neither wil want it cause we know the damage that we can do, but once it is on anything we wear, have on or on us is pulled, torn, yanked and clawed at and used against you to win

Thanks Dotti for clarification some details
i have noticed mature women can stop the fight by themselves without any interference.May be they just get tired or may be they understand that it is time to stop.I mean women above 50.it is just my observation

Offline diana anderson

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2017, 06:13:02 AM »
Dear ladies
Are there any unwrtitten catfight rules between women that know or feel only two women when they are going to fight?
when i fight i dont care if i claw a eye blind

Offline MarissaFights

• love cyber catfights detailed & realistic
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2017, 06:39:30 AM »
i would like to see 1 rule in place after watching a few of the videos posted here of real catfights,the rule would read like this

in a fight where a crowd is in attendance,1 large male who is neutral & not personally known to either woman is to be issued with a large baseball bat with a big sign on it-THIS IS FOR THE FIRST PERSON WHO INTERFERES IN AN ATTEMPT TO CHANGE THE RESULT OF THE FIGHT,best friends of both fighters will be issued white towels that can be thrown in to signal the end of the fight when or if they see fit,but any friend grabbing hair or kicking or rolling over the opposition fighter will meet mr.baseball bat & it will not be pretty
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 06:49:25 AM by MarissaFights »
trillian Marissacats
discord Marissacats#1217

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2017, 12:04:17 PM »
Marissa,it is very good idea i think :)