News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Contained part 7

• 1 Replies

Offline Mr.Sharp

Contained part 7
« on: July 24, 2017, 06:31:59 AM »
Part 7

You both look up from your wounds when you lock eyes and you both raise your fist.  You both rush in and attack at the same time. She sends a hard right punch aiming at your nose but it is dodged by tilting your head to the left. You can feel the wind from the punch as she retaliates by placing the same hand on your shoulder and with her left a karate chop aiming at your neck.
   You couldn't move because she has a grip on your shoulder so to prevent from having an injured neck, you tilt your head and left hand towards the chop. Your hand barley makes it in time but her hand hits the top of your head, not too hard. She is quick and sends a low front kick to the inside of your right knee causing it to give as you fall down upon them. She raises both hands and jumps in the air and smashes both arms on your shoulders. You scream as the pain is excruciating that cause your arms to lock. She capitalizes by interlocking her fingers behind your head and pulls your face down to her knee.
   You see this coming but cannot react fast enough, all you can do is adjust your head so her knee connects with your forehead and not your nose. The knee slams hard into your forehead, snapping your head back as you fly backwards. You are in deep trouble as you are helpless and dazed. You have both hands covering your head as you roll to your side. She slowly walks over to where to lay and kicks you in the lower back, hard with you right foot. The combat boots make it feel as if there is a knife piercing your body. You arch your back as you close your eyes from the pain.
   You are beaten, broken and feel as if you could die at any moment. You slowly start crawling on your side to the center of the room as she is stalking you. You roll onto your back as you sit on your elbows looking up at her.
   "This whole time, I thought this was going to be a challenge. All I see is a scared little girl trying really hard to be a woman. I will admit, you do have some bowling ball size lady nuts on you." Alexis laughs.
   She walks over to your left side and bends down, staring at you. You roll onto your left side on your elbow, looking at her feet. You spit blood at her feet as you look up to her face and start laughing. 
   "That's what she said too." You say laughing again.
   She grabs a handful of your hair and pulls your face in close to hers and smirks.
   "Are you always a smartass? She asked.
   "Well, being a smartass as got me this far in life." You reply.
   "Well to bad it won't get you any further." She states.
   "What? No more fore play? Where is the fun in that? You ask laughing. You are trying to buy some time to get your composure. But the downside is, the longer it takes for you to pull yourself together? That is also the time it takes her to do the same.
    "You want fore play? You got it. I will show your fore play." She said as she slaps you hard across the face knocking onto your back again. She climbs up and sits on your chest with you arms pinned under her legs and her crotch under your chin. You can feel the heat from it and the wetness is not all sweat. She has her knees at your ears as she is grabs your chin and squeezes your cheeks together. She is toying with you now and she is going to humiliate you before she kills you.
"Perfect!" You think to yourself. I am going to be raped by a wanna be marine? Never in your life would you think it would happen from a woman but it is a messed up world.
   She laughs as she grabs your hair and pulls your face deeper into her crotch and holds it there for a few seconds and smacks the back of your head against the floor. It wasn't hard enough to knock you unconscious but hard enough to cause blurry vision.
   She turns her head and looks at your lower body and back to your face and winks.
   "Let me see if you are enjoying this as much as I am?" She questions as she reaches her hand back and slips them in the front of your sweat pants. Her fingers find exactly what they are looking for as she start rubbing your pussy.
   Either you have pissed your pants or you are really, really wet!" She says before a wink.
   You open your eyes wide once you feel her slide the panties to the side and insert two fingers.
   "OH My... Did you feel that? My fingers slid right in." She giggles.
   You grunt as you close your legs and start moving your hips to try to get her fingers away from you. She slides her crotch up over your mouth and grabs onto your p*ssy to get you to stop moving.
   You stop wiggling and open your legs a little as she releases the hold and she slides her fingers out of you.
   "You wanted foreplay? This is my foreplay." She says as she brings her fingers to your face. She opens her knees from the side of your head a little as she winks at you. This is when you strike like a tiger.
   You now have the ability to move your head as you raise it and bite down as hard as you can on her crotch. Her entire body goes stiff as a board as she tries to scream but can't. All she can do is sit there as you bite down on her kitty. This is something that you have never done before but desperate times call for desperate measures.
   You raise both legs and wrap them around her neck and pull her backwards as you release your bite. As she falls onto her back, her hands go to her crotch as she starts to whimper.
   "How do you like my foreplay bitch?" You ask sarcastically.
   You remove her hands and place them under your legs and you start  elbowing her in the stomach. She groans and gags with every hit as she is starting to break free when you raise your right leg and slam it down on her face, hard. You roll her over as her hands cover her face. She rolls to her right side as you go in for the kill. You roll her to her belly and sit on her back. You put her arms down with to the inside of your knees and wrap both hands around her neck and start pulling. The only thing she can do is kick her feet as the air is being cut off. You are about to finish her off when everything goes dark because the guard hit you in the back of the head with a night stick. 

(Flashback)

You slowly open your eyes as your are out of breath with hands on your knees.
   "Again! Zeus says.
   "I can't. I need a break. You say.
   "Do you think the people you are up against will give you a break?" He questions.
   "Of course not!" You answer.
   "Well... again!" He commands.
   You stand up with raised arms in a fighting stance as Zeus does the same. You walk towards him and slowly walk towards him. You get within striking distance and you make your move. You hit with a straight punch aimed at his face but he moves his head to the side. You swing the left in the same way as he dodges the same way. You keep swinging your fist to try and catch him off guard when he waits for the perfect opportunity to counter. As you swing a wide right punch to the side of his face, he raises his right arm and turns a little and catches your arm. He then places your arm over his shoulder and leans into you with his hips and uses your momentum to flip you over his shoulder.  With you on your side and your arm in his grasp. He places a knee on your side and puts you in a arm bar above your head as you tap out.
   He release the hold and you slap the mat with both hands and sit with arms over your knees.  You are looking down at the floor as sweat is dripping from your forehead, trying to breathe.
   He slowly sits down beside you and hands you a bottle of water. In frustration, you snatch it from his hands and hold on to it.
   "I can't do this Z. I am not like you. I will never be you." You say silently.
   "Do you realize just how far you have come? You have learned more this past few months than I did in 4 years. Everyone falls every so often but some just do not know how to get back up." He explains.
   "Why do you do this? You ask.
   "Believe it or not? I asked myself that same question many times." He responds.
   "And?" You question again.
   He looks in your eyes and responds. "Because someone has to. And... I do it for the women." He giggles.
   You roll your eyes and giggle. "James Bond you are not."
   "I know. I am much more charming." He laughs.
   You stare at him when you cough and quickly look away as he does the same.
   "I think that is enough for today. You need a break." He says.
   "Are you kidding me? Let's do this. I am so going to kick your ass before this day is over." You wink at him.
   "You only wish Missy." He says as he puts his hands on his hips.
   You slowly walk up to him with your hands at your hips as you look him up and down and get in close. You touch his cheek with your fingers and as he is distracted, you place a leg behind his and push his chest with you arm, knocking him down. You then sit on top of him, straddling his chest as you pin his arms down. You lean over and place both hands on the side of his head.
   "I told you I would kick your ass before this day is over." You whisper.
   He smirks at you without saying a word.

You are brought back to present as a huge splash of water hits your face. You raise up and shake your head, throwing water from your hair as you see a guard walk from the cell and the door locks behind him. When you realize where you are, the pain hits you like a climax. You fall onto your back and place both hands over your face and moan.
   "You ok? You hear a familiar voice.
   You remove your hands and look towards the voice and notice Ani as she starts to make her way over to you.
   You place your hands back on your face as you respond. "I am alive. That is all I can say."
   "What happened to you? You have been gone a long time. After your fight was the last time I saw you or heard from you. I thought they had killed you." Ani said.
   "I thought I was too." You say coming to a sit.
   "What does that mean?" She asked.
   "Well... after my fight. I woke up chained to a chair in a low light room where I met Alexis. She was nice enough to introduce herself as the hostess sister. She wanted me dead and I wanted her as well and I was so close to doing just that when everything went dark. That is all I remember." You explain to her.
   "Yeah, the asshole guard knocked you out with his "BIG" stick." She explains.
   "Good to now. I will add his ass to my list of victims." You respond.
   "How bad are you hurt?" She questions with concern.
   "I have seen worse in my life. It is sad that I have gotten used to it.? You answer.
   "I am sorry. I would not know how it feels to have a mother like that." She says while lowering her head.
   You look up at her real fast with a shocked look on your face. "WHAT?"
   "The situation with your mother and all." She replies.
   With a puzzled look on your face, you ask. "What... situation?"
   "You know, Her being an alcoholic and would take her anger out on you? I could not imagine a life like that." She explains.
   You jump to your feet and slowly back up against the wall and you are staring down at her.
   She looks up at you with a puzzled look on her face. "What is wrong with you? Why do you look like you seen a ghost?"
   "How do you know that? About my mother?" You question.
   "You told me, remember?" She asked.
   "When?" You question.
   "Sitting right here, in this cell. Don't you remember?" She asked as she stood up and slowly walked over to you.
   Right as she got close, you grab her tank top and spin and slam her up against the wall and place your fore arm in her throat.
   "I did not tell you that. I NEVER... tell anyone that. There is only one person who knows this and they are not here." You yell.
   She holds her hands up in the air as to surrender. "You told me about Zeus and how he saved you from your abusive mother."
   "No I didn't. STOP LYING TO ME!" You yell.
   "I am not lying to you. You told me about your past." She tries to explain when you cut her off.
   You grab onto her tank top with both hands and slam her against the wall.
   "I told that he saved me and that I was bounced around from foster home to foster home. I NEVER...mentioned my mother. I will ask again. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?"
   The one thing that is hard about being a spy is keeping your cover story in check. It is really hard to keep all the facts right and maintain a straight face. Sometimes, even the greatest spies screw up.
   She sighs and looks up at the ceiling and whispers. "F*ck" Then she starts to laugh.
   "Damn, they said you were smart. I didn't know how smart. I guess I should have kept my story in check huh? I wasn't expecting you to lie to me though." She says laughing.
   "What the hell do you want and why are you here?" You question.
   "You are a spy. You lie and kill for a living. I know all about you Miss Walker." She says. "I am here on a mission like you. I am here too..." She doesn't finish when she sends a headbutt into your nose and as soon as you release her she knees your hard in the stomach, causing you to bend at the waist. She finsihes the combo with a knee to your face knocking you backwards.
   You stumble back and trip to your backside as she rushes in and performs a kick aiming at the side of your head. You manage to protect it with your arms but the force of the kick knocks you on your back. She is facing away from you as she turns her head real fast and pivots on her left foot and raises her foot in the air in attempt to send her heel crashing onto your face while on your back. You quickly roll out of the way as her foot thumps hard on the floor, giving you time to get to your hands and knees.
   She waste little time because she knows how dangerous you are and flies in with a knee aiming at you face. You dodge it by jumping on to your back as she flies by you. You quickly jump from your back to your feet as you turn to meet her. You both run at each other and trading punches and elbows, all of which are blocked. You both take a step back and pause to catch your breath as you question her.
   "Are you here to kill me? If you are, I will warn you that you are not the first to try that." You say.    
   "Who? Me? I am just a yoga instructor, REMEMBER?" She laughs and sends a right punch to your face as you bat it away then she counters with a back handed fist to the side of your face but you catch it with your left. You turn into her and send a back handed fist to her ribs that is facing you. It didn't have a lot force on it but it makes her twitch as you send one more before releasing her arm and sending an elbow to her stomach. She bends around your elbow from the force of the blow. As she is gagging for air, you send a side kick to her stomach catching her just below the ribs. This sends her falling face down into a push up position.
   She raises her head to meet you as you rush in to deliver a punt to her face while she is down. As you swing your foot upwards, she jumps off her hands and lands on her feet to the side of you. You don't hesitate as you return with a back heel kick aiming at her head but she catches your leg with her left arm. She places her right leg in front of yours and places her other hand in your back and pushes you face down.
   She keeps a grasp on your leg as she raises her elbow and drops it behind your knee. You are on your hands with the other touching the ground as she is holding the other one. To keep her from breaking your leg, you push back with your arms and that causes your knee to bend right before her elbow crashes with your knee. It hurt like hell but you can still walk.
   You are still on your hands with the leg still in her grasp as you kick backwards, drilling her in the stomach with your heel. She groans and releases your foot as you spin around and send a kick with the top of your foot to her neck and shoulder. She raises her arm just in time but the force of the kick causes her head to snap the side and forces her to the wall. You rush in and execute a spin kick aiming at her face but she does the splits and slides down the wall when you foot slams against it with a huge thump. While in a splits position she pulls a closed fist back to send an uppercut to your crotch but you lower your hands and block it and your reaction is to jump back away from her.
   You are staring at her as she is now on her feet and winking at you.
   "Damn... I was sure I was going to hit your honey pot there pooh bear" She giggles.
   "The only thing you are going to be hitting is the floor, piglet." You respond.
   You are standing in your fighting position when you point at her with a finger and shake it, fingering  for her to come at you. She takes that as an invitation and runs at you and punches with her right and left which you block and she performs a spin kick. You counter the move, you drop down and spin kick, tripping her to the ground on her back. She in on her back as you are kneeling at her head when she kicks upward toward your head. You cross your arms in an X in front of your face to block it. This gives her enough time to roll out of the way.
   You are facing her with arms out in front of you.
   "So it is true then. That you always come when someone fingers you?" You ask.
   She giggles. "You should know." She winks at you. Oh yeah, I was faking that too."
   She does a side kick that would connect with the side of your head but you raise your right arm as you swat it away. She kicks with her right aiming at the other side as you repeat the same block tactic. She performs a perfect spin kick and as she does, you drop down and as trip the leg she is standing on out from under her.
   She comes crashing face down as her head lands between your legs. From a sitting position, you wrap your legs around her neck and grab both her arms. She is facing you with her chin in your crotch, laying on her stomach. You start squeezing with your legs and pulling her arms, trying to choke her out. She is struggling and gagging but manages to get one arm free and places it between her and your legs. She slowly struggles to get up to her knees and then to her feet. She uses her leverage and slowly stand, leaving your body hanging from her shoulders. You still have her in the hold but you have now lost the advantage. She can't move her arms, but she is a lot stronger than she looked. She is close to the bed that is positioned in the cell and with all her strength, she swings you and your head hits the metal bed frame. It did not have a lot of momentum so it didn't hurt like she wanted. She prepared for another one when you release her arms and sit up while releasing your legs at the same time. You wrap your arms around her head and pull her down into a DDT maneuver. Her head hits the floor hard as she lays on her belly holding her head.
   You spin on her and place a knee in her back and place her left arm over your shoulder and start pushing upwards. She screams in pain and is trying to lift with her knees. The more she attempts it, the more you push on her arm. You grab her hand and twist it while pushing to on her back. She is on her knees and is trying to roll over and grab the upper hand. AS soon as you are about to lose your advantage, you slam an elbow into her shoulder. This causes her to freeze and you change tactics. You stand up with both feet in front of her chest and her arm between your legs. You fall onto your back causing her to roll over and you now have her in an arm bar with both legs over her chest. You grab her hand and squeeze her fingers together and push back it. She screams and punches in behind your knee. She does this over and over until she manages to break free.
   Her arm is now at her side and you have a slight limp from the pain behind your knee. She is breathing heavy and as are you.
   "You are one tough bitch!" She says.
   "I have been called worse." You reply. "Why are you spying on me?"
   "I would have to be dead and you would not get any answers from me." She states.
   "Have it your way." She smirks.
   You tip toe over to her as she sends a low kick to your knee causing it to buckle under you but you don't fall all the way down. She kicks towards you face with her other leg but only connects with both your arms as you block it. She punches down at you face but you dodge under it and send double fist to her chest, smashing her tits into her rib cage. She caresses her chest with both hands and squeals as you send an uppercut under her chin, knocking her on her back.
   You jump in the air and slam both knees connecting with her stomach and chest. You grab her arm as she places them on your knee and twist it into another arm bar. You roll her onto her side as you place a knee in the side of her head and one on her hip. You place the arm under your arm pit and start pulling back. She is screaming and kicking her feet on the ground but she is too weak to do anything. 
   "TELL ME WHY YOU ARE HERE! BEFORE I KILL YOU!" You demand.
   "NEVER!" She replies.
   You remove her arm from under yours and grab onto a finger. "If that is how you want it, then so be it" You state as you pull hard on her pointer finger with a snap.
   Her scream could be heard throughout the building as her finger broke. You keep the arm bar as you ask again.
   "WHY ARE YOU HERE?" You yell at her again but she remains quiet.
   You sigh as you grab onto another finger.
   "Have it your way." You say as you are going to break another one but hesitate.
   "I... I can't." She whimpers.
   You pull her ring finger as it snaps bringing another scream from her.
   "If you keep this up? You will have a hard time using them for your pleasure." You say.
   She isn't kicking as much but you keep the arm bar. You hold if for a few seconds before grabbing onto another finger.
   "WAIT WAIT! DON'T BREAK ANYMORE... PLEASE!" She begs.
   You keep the arm bar as you ask her again. "WHY ARE HERE AND WHO ARE YOU?"
   "I am as good as dead anyway. I might as well tell you but when this is done? Will you make it fast?" She asked.
   "I am not a yoga instructor." She explains.
   "I kind of figured that much." You state.
   "I am a spy, just like you. I was hired by Maya to find out what all you know. I was to get close to you and make friends and report back to her. I too, work for money just the same as you. I learned a lot about you while sharing a cell. As I got to know you, I started to like you. You were growing on me so to speak. I was hoping that if I got you to open up, you would tell me all you know. I guess interrogating a spy isn't so easy?" She explains to you. "But I guess you do not know as much as she thinks you do?"
   You slowly start to release her arm and you are thinking of what to do. You are in thought when you feel her start to move from under you. With all that she has done to you, you slam an elbow down on her shoulder causing her to scream as it is dislocated. You roll her over on her back and pin her arms down with your legs and force your elbow into her throat.
   "I want you to listen to me very, very carefully." You whisper in her ear.
   "I know she can hear us so I am going to put you in a rear choke hold." You tell her.
   You roll her over on her side and wrap your legs around her waist and your right arm under her chin and the other behind her head and you pull her on top of you so your mouth is in her ear.
   "Do you want to live? Answer with a tap on my elbow. Once for yes and two for no. Do you want to live?" You ask.
   She taps your arm once.
   "Do you think what she is doing is messed up?" You ask.
   She taps your arm once again.
   "If I could get us out of here a live, would you help?" You ask.
   She taps your arm once yet again.
   "OK great, now this is how we are going to do it. I need you to focus. Can I trust you? If you double cross me? Next time I will not hesitate. I will kill you. Do I make myself clear?" You ask.
   She is hesitant but finally taps your arm once.
   "Great!"

To Be Continued...

Offline Figaro

Re: Contained part 7
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 03:49:35 AM »
Keep up the good work. Love these fights.