News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Serena Williams fistfights Maria Sharapova w pics

• 3 Replies

Offline RedForman

• What a long strange trip it's been!
Serena Williams fistfights Maria Sharapova w pics
« on: July 26, 2017, 11:24:11 PM »
BEST FEMALE ATHLETE CATFIGHT
{alt} {alt}
     Maria Sharapova            VS            Serena Williams

There is a debate as to whether Serena Williams is THE greatest female athlete of ALL time! 

Her accomplishments in tennis alone would tend to establish that.  It would be hard to argue anyone as being in the same league with Serena, with the possible exception of Babe Didrikson.  But Babe lived in another era long ago.  Training techniques today have elevated athletes, both male and female, to a new level. 

Serena, to me, is one of the sexiest women in the world.  Her skin is lovely shade of ebony.  Her breasts are a full 40" with a D cup.  Her eyes and lips are so inviting.  And her body is voluptuous, highlighted by a firm shapely ass!  She is 5' 9" and weighs upwards of 150 lbs. 

Besides her sister Venus, Serena's greatest rival is the Russian born Maria Sharapova.  Maria is a 6' 2" blond of slender build (like a model).  She weighs 130 lbs. and her breasts are 34" B cups.  A stunning figure of a woman, and almost the antithesis of Serena. 

During these women's early careers,  Maria got the better of Serena as a young teenager.  But Serena has whooped her ever since.  Besides the tennis rivalry, they just don't like each other very much. 

In 2016 the International Tennis Federation suspended Sharapova from playing for two years because of the failed drug test.

The premise for this story is that Maria so hated Serena, for going on to such great success while she languished in suspension, that she went to a tennis tournament final and threw off Serena's game so much that Serena lost the final match in an upset. 

Serena was furious with the Russian, for her part in her defeat!  After the match Serena stormed into the stands and confronted the willowy blond!  Standing behind her bodyguard, Maria taunted and insulted Serena, making fun of her sturdy body. 

"How did you get so FAT?", spat Maria.  ""You are a FAT COW!" 

Serena managed to reach past the bodyguard and grab hold of Maria's flowing golden hair. 

"I am going to find you after the final ceremony, and BEAT your BONY ASS, Blondie!" 

And with that Serena released Maria's hair and turned to leave.  Maria, who at 6' 2" had a long reach, grabbed the strap on Serna's top and ripped it, exposing one of Serna's firm magnificent breasts!  Serena was furious!  She quickly corralled her boob and did a makeshift repair job on her top.  Then she turned slowly and stared intensely at Maria. 

"Midnight!  In the hotel gym!  Just YOU and ME, and our seconds!  We will fist fight to a knockout!"  Serena paused.  "And if you don't come, I will FIND YOU, . . . and you will wish you were NEVER BORN, BITCH!"  And with that Serena walked away. 

Maria stewed about the fact that Serena grabbed her beautiful flowing golden hair.  She had gotten in a few fights in her teenage years, and had bested each girl she faced.  She usually had a tremendous reach advantage because of her height, and this kept her opponents from being able to land any solid punches.  Maria usually pounded their faces until they were groggy, and then finished them by driving fists into their boobs and bellies. 

And so Serena had her posse secure the hotel gym for a "private workout session" that was to start at midnight.  Then Serena rested up from the strenuous tennis match, until the appointed hour. 

Serena put on a white bikini and walked with her boyfriend from her hotel room to the gym.  They walked past the security guards who were posted to keep everyone else (except for Maria and her second) out, and were surprised that Maria and her bodyguard were already there. 

Maria was also wearing a white bikini that was even briefer than Serena's.  She was shadow boxing, warming up for the Main Event!  Maria looked cute and fit in her sexy attire. 

Serena's dark skin was strikingly contrasted by her white bikini.  Her arms and shoulders were well toned and her muscles were well defined.  Her thick thighs were also muscular.  Maria couldn't help but admire this ripped powerful vision of womanhood!  She knew that if she wasn't careful that Serena had the power to knock her out with a single blow! 

Serena's boyfriend  started the fight.  "O.K. ladies, fight to a knockout, anything goes!"

"May the BEST woman win!" Serena offered.  "I WILL!" retorted Maria. 

Maria and Serena circled each other, both raised their hands in a boxers stance.  The first blow was a right by Maria, striking Serena on the jaw, turning her head.  She had a surprised look on her face.  Maria was faster than she had thought.  Serena stepped in and countered with a right of her own that snapped Maria's head back.  Maria was staggered by the force of the punch.  It was clear to her that she couldn't take many more of Serna's blows to her head.  She was extremely strong! 

Maria again threw a long right that landed on Serena's cheek and mouth, but this time she took a step back immediately out of Serena's reach.  When Maria saw Serena advance, she drove her other fist into Serena's belly.  Serena recoiled from both blows. 

Although Serena felt the pain of each blow, she continued to advance and buried a fist into the blonde's belly, knocking her off balance.  Maria fell backwards on her ass.  She got as quick as she could, and saw that Serena was coming at her, so Maria reached back for a little extra and smacked Serena's left boob with an uppercut.  Serena's tit popped out of it's cup and she cradled it in her hand, trying to soothe the pain.  AHA, Maria thought.  Her boobs might be her vulnerable spot!  Before Maria could adjust and attack again, Serena busted her in her washboard abs. again.  Maria backpedaled to get out of Serena's range. 

As Serena advanced, Maria braced herself and planned to throw as many punches to Serena's boobs as she could.  Maria threw a left, right, left combination in rapid succession landing each fist directly square on the nipples of Serena's tits!  Serena dropped her fists slightly as the three stinging blows each took their toll.  Maria then lambasted Serena's left boob with a right uppercut that visibly hurt Serena! 

Serena had to take a step back and fondled her breasts trying to sooth the pain that felt like fire.  Maria knew that this was her chance! She screamed and came at Serena with fire in her eye!  There was no plan this time.  Maria threw punch after punch at Serena in rapid succession.  The first punch hit Serena in her mouth.  The second was in her lower belly.  Then came alternating punches to both her boobs.  Each punch by Maria was unanswered, as Serena slowly retreated, trying to block Maria's onslaught.  Maria finished her flurry with a pussy punch that dropped Serena to her knees! 

Maria smiled broadly!  It had been a decade and a half since Maria beat Serena at anything.  Maria felt that all of her recent problems would be bearable if she could just knock the ebony powerhouse out!  Maria walked slowly up to Serena and grabbed her by the hair.  Lifting Serena's head up with her left hand, she smacked Serena in the mouth with a roundhouse right! 

Serena dropped to the floor and started to moan.  She was groggy and aching from head to kootchie!  It seemed bleak for the voluptuous Nubian warrior! 

Serena reached deep inside herself, as she had done so many times before in tennis matches.  She wasn't going to let this blond Barbie Doll get the better of the world's greatest female athlete! 

Serena felt Maria's hands grab her hair again.  Maria yanked Serena up to her knees.  OH NO SHE DIDN'T JUST LIFT A SISTER UP BY HER HAIR!, thought Serena.  Serena then drove an uppercut that hit Maria square in her pussy! 

The smile on Maria's face turned into a look of horror, as she grabbed her Pussy and dropped to her knees directly in front of Serena!  "SURPRISE BITCH!", Serena said, then smiled.  "Now let's see how you like those little titties of yours beaten and tortured!  Serena rose and ripped off Maria's top in a single motion.  She then latched onto Maria's 34B's and pulled her up to her feet! 

Maria howled in pain as Serena then busted Maria in her pussy again, dropping her back to the floor!  She lay in a fetal position rubbing her nips with one hand and her throbbing pussy with the other.  Maria then felt a strong hand lifting her to her knees by her hair.  Looking up, she saw Serena, now standing topless in front over her.  Serena flexed her biceps, exhibiting her muscular guns.  Maria's jaw dropped open at the site of Serena's strapping female form. 

"Time to put the BABY to SLEEP!" smirked Serena, and she wound up from downtown crashing a windmill punch to Maria's mouth!  Maria literally saw stars as her head snapped back and she toppled over onto her back! 

Maria could not get up, but she was still able to open her eyes.  Serena lifted her up by her hair with her left hand and drove her right fist deep into Maria's belly, knocking the wind out of her!  Maria's eyes closed and her hands fell by her sides, completely limp.  Serena finished Maria with a punch that flattened her chest! 

Maria collapsed!  Serena Knocked Her OUT!  Serena then let out one of her loud grunts, like the ones she made when she hit a hard forehand shot in tennis! 

Serena turned to Maria's bodyguard and said, "You can take her out of here now.  I am finished with her."  She then planted a long passionate kiss on her boyfriend! 

Maria's second tended to her wounds.  Blood was flowing from her mouth and nose.  Her body was black and blue from head to toe.  She was a HOT MESS!  SERENA WAS the BEST WOMAN! 

-The End-

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: Serena Williams fistfights Maria Sharapova w pics
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 12:59:40 AM »
Most definitely one of, if not the MOST, believable fight story I've seen on here in years... perhaps forever!

There's simply no (logical) way Maria Sharapova could fight Serena Williams (in a fair fight) and win ... ok, maybe she might win 1 of 10? More likely she couldn't beat Serena 1 of 20 (not that after being battered 19 times in a row she'd want to even chance a 20th!!)

It was well set up; well written; well presented (even the photos rather well "foreshadowed" the final result.

WELL DONE!!

Offline RedForman

• What a long strange trip it's been!
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 09:15:40 AM »
I need to thank Ginny38 for her assistance in helping me develop here in this forum.  You are a kind and nurturing person.  Bless you for taking the time here. 

I have loved female fighting ever since I found my grandfathers stash of "Police Gazettes" when I was young.  I also liked professional wrasslin', and often purchase the magazines that had features about the women in them.  Over the years, this fascination grew stronger. 

I finally got involved behind the scenes around the year 2000 with Carolina Catfights.  Blake allowed me insider access when I started attending all of his live events in the early 2000's.  (I would take pictures during the events and send him copies to use on the website)

The writing about erotic fighting is something I have always wanted to do.  It seemed that a lot of writers were too brief and not descriptive enough for my tastes.  Also since actresses are mostly sexy beautiful women, the celebrity catfight genre provides the perfect outlet. 

Thank you again Ginny.  I would like to meet you someday. 

Offline MILAFORUM

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 02:09:18 PM »
I Would like see Serena Williams vs Federica Pellegrini.