News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Have you Told Your Wife about Your Fantasy?

• 55 Replies

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
Re: Have you Told Your Wife about Your Fantasy?
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2017, 05:17:53 PM »
Back when I was married I did tell my wife and she was into it. She would even tell me about a fantasy fight with a woman at work she didn't like. And I told a few girlfriends since then with various reactions. One just laughed and said she'd never been in a fight in her life. Another, much younger, said that a catfighting fetish was almost normal and she had no problem with it.
For a lot of reasons, I would not want my "significant other' to fight another woman in reality. But if they want to tell me about a ferocious fight with a rival while we're making love - I am down for it completely.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2017, 09:09:41 PM »
I told my wife 18 years ago after we had been married 7 years.  To be fair to her, I totally botched it.  Just blurted it out one day.  She freaked out.  Damn near divorced me.  Forced me into YEARS of counseling.  Again, to be fair it was helpful and really did help me come to terms with a lot of this.  Still her (and other womens) reaction to this really mystifies me.  I can certainly understand them not wanting to brawl with other women, but your husband has just told you he fantasizes about you doing something and your reaction is horror, disgust, etc.?  If our wives told their men something turned them on, pretty sure 90% of us would do their best to make it happen or at least to make it happen.  My wife tells me that me working on the house gets her hot.  I have finished the basement, landscaped everything, and remodeled the kitchen, replaced half the electrical in the house, painted, finished windows, etc. for her.  I tell her that I fantasize about her wrestling another woman... any other woman... and it is a taboo subject to be avoided at all costs.  I guess what I don't get about it is she tells me she loves me, tells me she wants to turn me on, I tell her exactly what drives me wild and she will have nothing to do with it.  I know she is super competitive, has fought before, and not afraid of other women.  Would it kill her to wrestle another woman?  Or a bit of sparring?  Or even just talk about it?  But because it turns me on, she completely avoids the subject even if it is in a movie, beer commercial or TV.  Leaving me completely vulnerable should some rival decide she wants to take me away.  Makes no sense whatsoever.  But if I understood women I'd be the richest guy on the planet.  lol
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2017, 02:10:55 AM »
In response to Lumberjack:  The fact that your wife is very competitive and has had a fight or two herself makes her loathing of your (our) fetish a bit intriguing, and seemingly inconsistent with her character.  My only guess is that she's not comfortable with another woman being part your sexual fantasy. When you think about, it could be viewed as a bit of threat.  After all, when you get turned on by watching two women fight or wrestle, neither of them is your wife.  And if you fantasize about her fighting another women, that other woman is part of the fantasy and something that your wife may not be comfortable with. Take this for what it's wort -- absolutely nothing.

And by the way, about the bathroom..................

Offline Valen

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2017, 12:30:17 PM »
I told my gf about this about one year ago. I doubt she'd ever try it irl, but sometimes she likes to talk about fighting or sexfighting a rival to get me excited or while making love.
I feel very lucky for that, even if I'm not gonna see her fighting in real. (of course, not as in my profile pics lol, something much safer)

Offline gray

• I love catfights!
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2017, 06:55:02 AM »
I finally got up the nerve to tell my gf about my interest in Women being catty with each other ,wrestling and fighting about 4 years ago. When I did tell her she looked at me and said, " I know , don"t most men?" And then she asked me " why is that ?" Who knew.  I was so taken back by her reaction that I didn"t know what to say.  Since that time it has surpirsed me how many times she brings up the subject in some way. I am so glad I mentioned it to her.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2017, 05:20:51 AM »
  Mine never liked my fantasy in years of marriage.  I divorce her, she wanted me back so she offered to fight my gf totally nude!
I was shocked and delighted!  She wanted me back in the worst way! But I was afraid to set it up because both wanted to hurt each other badly!  It has been great to fantasize about!
Wow ! A golden opportunity missed. Bet it would have been an exciting battle.

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2017, 03:44:34 PM »
Not voluntary.... ;-)

At one evening, my gf was at yoga,  I watching catfight-DVD. She come back earlier and saw me with a hard one in front of the tv. I told here that I love it to see girls fighting each other.
She asked me if  it be also horny for me watching here fight? I stammered YES and  here answer: "I will try it".
I was confused and don't believe she do it but in holiday with a friendly couple it done.
She and the other girl fighting over 20 minutes with no break.
Me and the other man watching the fight with open mouths and exploded...
I love women especially when they fight

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2017, 07:02:32 PM »
Ricsau, can you describe your ex and your girlfriend?  Would it have been an even match?

I once broke up to start dating a new girl.  The ex-girlfriend said she would fight the new girlfriend for me.  I said no because I knew my new girlfriend was passive and would not fight back.  If it had been an even match-up, I sure would have been tempted.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 07:03:49 PM by psy999999 »

Offline Samoa Joe

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2017, 04:48:28 AM »
Great topic and a fantastic read guys! I've always kept this away from friends and away from my wife. Before being married we lived together for few years and she came across my dww dvd stash. Surprisingly she was cool about it and was rather she knew then me hide it from her. She wont engage with me about it in anyway thougj, but she knows I am online with it and I get turned on when I see on TV. There was a time she almost came to blows with a young attractive work colleague of mine (samw physique as my wife but younger) after she was flirting with me at a staff function, before I intervened. I often fantasize about how that would have turned out if I hadnt got involved. She is over it now but for a while she spoke about kicking my colleagues ass, my colleague had asked if she needed to clear things up with her. For her safety I had advised her no.

Offline nakazet

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2017, 04:10:12 PM »
I told my wife I would like to watch her in catfights, some years ago, In fact, I dared to tell her that when I watch a hot woman, my first thought is to imagine her fighting with. She accepted it funny cos we were talking about our fantasies so we couldn't criticise each other. She told me that she would fight for me just in case if needed, but she wouldn't do just for erotic questions. Anyway, she uses this fantasy to turn me on on bed when we fucked. she likes to remind me when I look any hot woman and she realizes that I'm watching her. Even she describes to me how she would humiliate her. At the moment, it's enough for me.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 04:20:27 PM by nakazet »

Offline xanderale99

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2017, 10:00:46 PM »
Ever since college, I have brought up this fantasy in almost every relationship I was in.  I don't recall any of them leaving me over it, one did say that I was weird to want to see her in a catfight.  About a third or so were interested in exploring it.  Over the years though I have realized that this fantasy is core to who I am and is not something I want to hide from the person I'm with.  So in the last couple of years I have brought it up very early in the relationship and have found quite a few women interested in exploring it with me.  Maybe it makes it harder for me to find someone but it's not something I can live without and I feel better being open and honest with people about it up front.

Offline mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2017, 07:53:37 AM »
Wink and a little smile at Luckyoday 9 and we botth knoww what the 9 is for dont we Lucky
Yeah, the "9" means if your fat ass is still here by the time I count to 9, your ugly Twat is gonna get torn up.

Offline Luckyman

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2017, 01:31:47 AM »
At the urging of my future mother-in-law (a wonderful lady) my wife-to-be asked me what my sexual fetishes were when we were dating in college.  At first I said, "blow job!" and she said she already figured that one out, but asked again what "weird stuff" turned me on.  I then told her about my catfighting fetish and she said she could live with that.  The only two things she told me would've ended our relationship would've been if I'd said I was a pedophile or a cross dresser.  I guess she didn't want anyone else wearing her clothes.

A couple of times she brought a girlfriend over and they wrestled (playfully) while I watched through a crack in the door.  I didn't like it.  It wasn't "real" and I was too fearful that her friends would find out about my fetish, so I told her to stop.

And then we got married and that's a story too long to tell (told in some of my posts).

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2017, 06:23:00 AM »
Your name says it all my friend.  Mine found out BEFORE we were married and she said she could never do that or be involved.  She still hates it and that's the way it is.  Wish sometimes just had some one (female) who understood.  Had one years ago but that ended badly.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2017, 12:37:52 AM »
I guess what I don't get about most of our wives dismissing or disdain for our interest in this topic is that it is our interest.  It is our Hot Button.  And they want nothing to do with it.  They love us.  They want to turn us on.  But not if it has anything to do with fighting another woman.  And it isn't like for most of us they would even actually need to fight.  Just come home at the end of the day and tell us how much they wanted to punch their coworker in the nose.  Or tell us a sexy story.  Or watch a video with us.  But no... notta... nothing.  Think about it... if the shoe were on the other foot and your wife told you her hot button... you'd be all over it.  Maybe there are some things you couldn't bring yourself to do, but if it drives her wild pretty sure most of us would give it a shot anyway!!!
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)