News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Have you Told Your Wife about Your Fantasy?

• 55 Replies

Offline catfightsrkool

Re: Have you Told Your Wife about Your Fantasy?
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2017, 12:56:36 AM »
I told my wife about my fantasy and she was amazing!!!!!! She, in her early 50s, has had a total of 9 arranged  fights.   And they have been incredible!  She is an amazing woman.

Offline Crow_666

• I am a CF lover but not a dousche bag!!
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2017, 10:16:32 PM »
I think its easy to suffer unnecessarily. I had partners who discovered it and were quite harsh in their responses. Since I divorced my ex wife I have been open about my fetish and fantasies . I have found partners to be fine with it. If I don't give them cause for concern I guess they are happier. I haven't had more than two experiences in my life, but the ones I did have were because I was open about my wishes!
<3 I'm a lover and a fighter! <3
My partner is a busy 5'5 beauty. Lots of fire in her. And looking for safe fights.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2017, 06:59:26 PM »
I think its easy to suffer unnecessarily. I had partners who discovered it and were quite harsh in their responses. Since I divorced my ex wife I have been open about my fetish and fantasies . I have found partners to be fine with it. If I don't give them cause for concern I guess they are happier. I haven't had more than two experiences in my life, but the ones I did have were because I was open about my wishes!
Please, tell us about the experiences you mentioned you had.

Offline LTBitch

• 6 foot 4inch 142lb
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2017, 10:59:20 PM »
  Sexist bastards! What about a wife or GF telling her man?

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2017, 03:56:46 AM »
  Sexist bastards! What about a wife or GF telling her man?

No offense, but I believe that was already mentioned earlier in the thread or an earlier one similar to this one. :D

Offline The Indian Guy

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2017, 03:26:07 PM »
Not yet. But I told one of my girl friend. She hesitated at first but then she was sporting too.

Offline Debbiedoes

« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2017, 08:21:52 PM »
Why is it only the guys telling the girls? Just wondering how the girls feel about telling their husbands/boyfriends...took me awhile to confess  :)

Offline uknorthmale

« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2017, 07:04:24 PM »
I told my wife a very little at a time,we sat playing "Truth Or Dare" when we were very first together. So very tactfully i said i was turned on by mud wrestling,she seemed not to mind at all,so i thought thats a relief, as i had told someone years ago and she dumped me there and then saying i was weird.Gradually over a bit of a time i expanded it,and still not a real bad reaction.Then one night we were out and she got in a full blown catfight.I was torn between very turned on and being frightened she would get hurt.Fortunately neither her or the woman hurt each other,it was all over in 2 or 3 minutes literally.

When we got home i was literally aching for her,but i just hugged her and she fell asleep with her head on my knee.Then she had a pre arranged fight with another nurse she worked with,and i wanted to be all over her while she was getting changed. nope she just wanted to get on with it .Ive a feeling even then she wasnt aware what it did for me.Since then she has been in 2 other spontaneous catfights,the last of which was really little more than GBH.

Link here      https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=58722.msg443236#msg443236

She does know im into catfights,though im not as much as some people.Indeed after the last one she had i lost a lot of interest,only some of which ive regained.The plus side of all this is she will playfight with me or very occasionally sexfight with me.She knows i come on here sometimes but not when shes here.

Compared to some ive done very well really.That said id do my damndest to drop the fantasy as much as i could rather than lose her,if it ever came to that

Offline Goneforgood

« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2017, 07:01:28 AM »
My experience is he same as most of the responses on here. Wife wants nothing to do with my female catfight/wrestling fantasy life. She refuses to discuss it at all and never will. My arousal with female wrestling definitely started much earlier than my teen years. So I cruise the internet and most recently Facebook to find men or women willing to talk about it. Also have considered getting together with another guy to watch videos of fighting and jerk off while watching them. I still onto that option but even that is difficult to do because finding guys to do this is hard.

To simply state this, I love it and will continue to pursue it. I read stories about it and I am now starting to write a story. The story will be about a mom and son who get into fighting in order to make ends meet. Will probably also include grannies. Love mature women fighting in all forms.

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2017, 06:40:32 PM »
Nope you are not alone as you can tell from this thread.  Still, nice to have a place to vent and explore with those who understand.

Offline alohano

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2017, 01:51:01 AM »
My wife knows nothing. I'll never go there.

So it seems like there are many of you in the same boat..... needing/wanting to explore your innermost, hottest fantasies.

I'm right here if you dream of your wife or GF getting it on with another man's wife... a petite Asian hottie.  LOL

alohano_1 on Skype.  Safe and sane fantasy.

Offline uknorthmale

« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2017, 05:43:20 PM »
I thought I was alone till I read this

My wife has caught me in this forum twice now and simply can?t understand what I find so fascinating about two girls fighting, thing is I don?t think I can put it into words myself

So,  other than talking to the girls and guys here no one knows I have this feitish and I think that?s the way it will have to stay.

In reality we don?t see girl fights when we?re out and about, used to see a few but as we get older we go to different bars and clubs where women are more likely to say sorry than to slap someone or ask them to step outside

I accept now that my chances of seeing a real life fight are so low that I stand a better chance of winning the lottery.....hmmm wonder if the wife would notice my new business venture??

I think theres more catfights today myself,but you have got to be in the right place at the right time.Ive seen one this year and that was mainly just shouting,out in the high street in the middle of the day so they obviously already didnt like each other.Go around the town at chucking out time is probably the best place but as you get older you dont very often go in places where theres a lot of catfights

Offline uknorthmale

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2017, 05:48:24 PM »
Think im one of the luckier ones,cos though she doesnt like this board,so i dont go on it in her absence,she will play wrestle,got one for my birthday on Friday.apart from bit of a sore left shoulder i loved every second of it

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2017, 08:37:44 AM »
Why is it only the guys telling the girls? Just wondering how the girls feel about telling their husbands/boyfriends...took me awhile to confess  :)

I think we would all love to hear about that, Debbie.  How long did it take you to confess it to him?  How did you confess?  How did he react?  I suspect most guys would love to hear that from their lady.  But I am sure there are some that are appalled. 
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline Dvbfire1987

• God Member
  • Interested In Female submission wrestling and feet
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2017, 12:16:20 PM »
Great Shout Debbie we would love to hear your side of things how did you tell your husband, how did you react when he told you how did you feel??

Might be another forum topic..... Which i can set up