News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Have you Told Your Wife about Your Fantasy?

• 55 Replies

Offline dvbfire87

• I have a massive Fantasy of my wife been submitted
Have you Told Your Wife about Your Fantasy?
« on: August 01, 2017, 04:16:50 PM »
Hi All,

Just wondered how many of you have told you wife about your wrestling fantasy of her against another women.

I have told mine over 3 years ago i get her to talk wrestling to me some nights and how another women would submit her or how a she would submit the other women.

She hates it and said she would never wrestle did your wife have the same reaction? if so what did you do to rectify this as i want her to embrace and maybe one day enjoy it as a fantasy.

Look forward to your response.

Offline yora

• God Member
Re: Have you Told Your Wife about Your Fantasy?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 06:14:38 PM »
I told her about a year ago, and she wasn't totally disgusted by the idea.  Although she knew I always liked ladies wrestling, she didn't know I thought about her doing it! 

I showed her site, we talked about wrestling and catfights and the difference, I explained about safe and sane and cyber and light non pro style wrestling.  She had no interest in cyber (said it sounded like fetish DND) but was curious about real life.  I have not pushed the issue, left it at that.  She has on more than one occasion asked to look at the site with me, and I've been more than happy with that.  She also suggested a joint profile for when we visit together.  I keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 11:40:14 PM »
dvbfire87....I've been married for over 40 years.  I didn't tell my wife about my catfight fetish, but she found out about it by accident, a few years after we were married.  She wasn't very happy about it, and couldn't understand why I liked it the way I did.  In retrospect, it might have been better if I had told her about it right up front.  She still wouldn't like it, but at least she wouldn't have had to find out about it the way she did.

Just my 2-cents.

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 06:34:07 AM »

About 12 years ago I pushed for my wife to wrestle against my good friends wife. It was the first and last time that my wife wrestled.  Nancy sat on my wife, after only a few minutes, grabbed her hands, and slowly smothered her face under her sweaty, smelly bare feet, for much longer than my wife could ever deal with. My wife could not believe this was happening. She got very upset and angry. She could not stop it. I thought that it was so humiliating, so embarrassing, but, the crazy thing was, I felt badly for my wife, yet it turned me on much more than I ever thought was possible!

Offline SultryYasmin

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 07:08:29 AM »
It may not be for everyone, but exposure over time may help. I wasn't that into the idea when my husband first told me about it, but now I find the thought of catfighting another woman to be really hot.

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 07:56:09 AM »
It may not be for everyone, but exposure over time may help. I wasn't that into the idea when my husband first told me about it, but now I find the thought of catfighting another woman to be really hot.

Thats the long term goal right there!

Offline tropic55

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2017, 01:44:30 AM »
I told my wife and she accepted it and I don't have to hide anything form her. To me that is one of the benefits of being open and letting her know. On the down side if she 100% against it and you don't tell her and she finds out I feel it will end up much worst.  So the question is can you keep it secret?

Offline grospiere

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2017, 03:03:13 PM »
I told her  near 35years ago, about my interest to see her wrestling another women. She told me that I was sick in my head and she'd never try it.   She add that only perverse persons had this idea thinking of women wrestling. So 15years ago, I try wrestling against other men and when she knew it, she menace me that she'd demand divorce if I continue.  So I stopped wrestling.

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2017, 03:37:13 PM »
what about us women telling our husband/boyfriend about wanting to fighting other women  i have and it is a great feeling  some in real life  have come true some have not   so ladies do not be afraid to at least bring the subject up
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2017, 06:11:27 PM »
I told her  near 35years ago, about my interest to see her wrestling another women. She told me that I was sick in my head and she'd never try it.   She add that only perverse persons had this idea thinking of women wrestling. So 15years ago, I try wrestling against other men and when she knew it, she menace me that she'd demand divorce if I continue.  So I stopped wrestling.

That is harsh!  Even though my wife will probably never try anything in real life, I still consider myself lucky that she tolerates, and sometimes helps, with my interests.

Offline sexywiveswrestling

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2017, 07:39:46 PM »
I told my wife about it 25 years ago. Yes, I had some explaining to do, but when I got her to understand that it was all about getting to watch her, and that it was to be real wrestling, but safe and sane...well, she kept an open mind.

It took a couple years, but since then I have now seen her do over 30 matches with a few other wives over the past 20 years. Sub wrestling, then rules catfights, and now at an older age, some sexy oil wrestling, too.

Oh yes, I am glad I was open and honest.

Offline Dvbfire1987

• God Member
  • Interested In Female submission wrestling and feet
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2017, 02:18:19 PM »
Love the comments guys and really appreciate your feedback.

Offline polarbear

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2017, 08:29:11 PM »
I told my wife, while we were dating, that my fantasy was to see her wrestle another woman.  She was fairly indifferent about it, to be honest.  She said "what if I lose?"  I told her that it would be ok if she lost.  It wouldn't change anything.  The subject has never come up again and I haven't pushed her on it.

I believe that, in the end, it's her decision and I respect that.  If it never comes up again, I've accepted that and am ok with it.  If she never did it, it doesn't change my love for her.

Here's to hoping that it works out for everyone!

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2017, 06:51:19 PM »
go on tell your wife your fantasy and make it a mutual fantasy.

Well, I can't come close to topping your story, but as far as it becoming a mutual fantasy; that won't happen in the Bear's lair.  Mrs. Bear is OK with my interest in FvF, but she found out after over 3 decades of marriage.  (Obviously, she's no Sherlock Holmes.)  At first, she was taken aback, but rationalized that I was a red-blooded, virile guy and this was an outlet.  After all, I had been a good husband, father and upstanding member of the community, so judged against that I stood up pretty well.  When she asked me about it, I was prepared -- after all I had a long time to plan for the inevitable.  The first thing was to reassure her.  I explained that this interest didn't just pop up -- it pre-dated puberty.  I also reminded her of several times in our lives when she had engaged, or nearly engaged, in physical competition with another girl / woman and how it excited me.  She recalled everything, but was really surprised (and I think proud) of the effect that it had on me. 

As time has gone by we've had other brief conversations on the matter, which involved me explaining my take on the proverbial "why?" question that gets posed a lot here, and challenging her that a similar competition involving me would have an erotic impact on her.  So, we're at a point where she's comfortable with it.  A few weeks back I told her, "I couldn't sleep last night, so I went downstairs and turned on the TV .  Guess what was on -- my favorite episode of I Love Lucy."  She replied, "Oh, the one in the grape vat.  That's one of mine too." 

Though far from being a mutual fantasy, I consider that progress. 

Offline edfun

« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2017, 02:33:52 AM »
Don't worry. She will find out and might even get into the idea...My wife is keen on a rules match provided the aim is having fun...and winning also she doesn't admit she loves the joy of victory!