News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

SuiteFights Sponsorship - MvJ3 Part 2: TILLY vs MILA

• 62 Replies

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
SuiteFights Sponsorship - MvJ3 Part 2: TILLY vs MILA
« on: August 04, 2017, 10:10:33 PM »
AUGUST 10, 2017

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE ALREADY SPONSORED MIRA vs JESS 3, YOU ARE GOOD TO GO. PLEASE DO NOT SPONSOR AGAIN!

Thanks to DDT4U as always for the great poster!

RULES

Both ladies have agreed to a 20-minute fight with the winner being determined by whoever obtains the most submissions in that time frame. If there is no winner after 20 minutes, the fight will continue until the next submission. Both ladies have agreed to allow the following tactics:

Pulling hair
Slapping, punching and kicking to the body
Attacking the breasts and pussy
Breast smothers
Face sitting (forward and reverse)
Knee strikes to pussy
Wedgies

(NOTE: we cannot guarantee all tactics will be employed in the fight)

ATTIRE

Both ladies will fight topless wearing thong panties, garter belt and stockings

THE $50 PACKAGE

As a sponsor, you will receive:

WITHIN 24 HOURS OF SPONSORING
- MIRA vs JESS 3 and all associated content

WITHIN 3 DAYS FOLLOWING THE SHOOT
- Posed and BTS photos of both fighters in 6000x4000 resolution
- BTS video of both ladies rendered in 1080p and 4K resolution
- Screencaps taken directly from the raw 4K footage
- Pre-fight interviews of both ladies rendered at 1080p resolution
- 1 minute sample of the fight rendered at 1080p resolution taken from each camera (2 clips total)

WITHIN 5 DAYS FOLLOWING THE SHOOT
- The complete edited fight WATERMARK FREE rendered in 1080p and 4K resolution 10 DAYS BEFORE GENERAL RELEASE
- Post-match shower video of each fighter rendered in 1080p and 4K resolution

HOW TO SPONSOR

1. Go to suitefights.com by August 10th
2. Click on the Tribute button at the top-right of the page and select the $50 option
3. In the 'Comments' box, please enter the email address where you would like your content to be sent

Please contact us at owner@suitefights.com if you have any questions.

Offline Driver47

• God Member
Re: SuiteFights Sponsorship - MvJ3 Part 2: TILLY vs MILA
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 11:32:28 PM »
This fight will be epic very cool poster too.

Offline DFD28

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 05:29:47 AM »
Woo 20 mins! Hope no serious injuries occur early  :D

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 02:31:48 PM »
I hope Tilly actually does pussy attacks because the last fight was wrestling holds on top of wrestling holds on top of more holds which doesn't Translate to catfight material
Ddot

Offline catfightrules

• God Member
    • https://catfightrules.com/
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 06:38:43 PM »
I hope Tilly actually does pussy attacks because the last fight was wrestling holds on top of wrestling holds on top of more holds which doesn't Translate to catfight material

That depends how you define a catfight. I like Tilly and I'm not too fussed about what tactics are used as long as both girls try to win.
Catfight rules!

Offline sane_ff

• God Member
  • Who is better today?
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 02:41:40 AM »
I just read that Tilly is done after this fight.  I hope Tilly isn't planning on just "going through the motions" for this match. 
I know Mila will be looking at the winner's purse and do what ever she has to get it!

I know Suite will do his best to keep it real, he is simply the best producer out here!

Offline wm1776

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 03:12:46 AM »
I just read that Tilly is done after this fight.  I hope Tilly isn't planning on just "going through the motions" for this match. 
I know Mila will be looking at the winner's purse and do what ever she has to get it!

I know Suite will do his best to keep it real, he is simply the best producer out here!

Where did u hear this is Tillys last fight?

Offline wm1776

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2017, 03:14:23 AM »
Never mind. I just saw that on twitter

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2017, 03:29:51 AM »

Is this her last real catfight or her last fight period real or scripted?

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2017, 05:22:14 AM »

Is this her last real catfight or her last fight period real or scripted?

For those interested, here's a direct link to Tilly's tweet, https://twitter.com/TillyMcReese/status/894719095643541505

Also, she throws some slight shade at Mila (Hah, nothing compared to Sarah/Mila from the past!) in two tweets after saying she plans to kick her ass. Honestly, wouldn't worry about Tilly "loafing" it. Bummed if it truly is her last, but can't wait for this one to go down Thursday!

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2017, 12:27:24 AM »
{[ STATUS UPDATE ]}

Guys, I'm sorry to report that TILLY vs MILA will not be happening after all.

Long story short: Mila isn't coming. Regardless of the reasons why, our professional relationship is hereby terminated.

I want to sincerely apologize as I know you all were looking forward to this matchup.

I will do my best to put together a replacement match as exciting as this one as soon as possible. If anyone would like to discuss alternative forms of compensation, I can be reached at owner@suitefights.com. Let me know how I can make this right for you.

Thank you for your understanding.

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2017, 12:41:02 AM »
Will you be extending any sponsorship up to any replacement? Or no? Sorry it didn't work out. Can't say I am entirely surprised at what you wrote regarding Mila but is what it is. Hope you do find a good new match with a bit of time.

If you sponsored MIRA vs JESS 3 OR TILLY vs MILA, you will also get the next fight we produce, whenever that may be.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 12:43:32 AM by SuiteFights »

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2017, 01:13:56 AM »
Why did I have a feeling this was going to happen  >:(
I hate last min cancelations, I mean this was LITERALLY last minute. Not mad at SF but I think I have a good idea who I should be mad at though >:(    This news really sucked!
PS
To suitefights... as long as you owe me I'll never go broke  ;)
As long as the next one is on the house I'm good.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 01:19:35 AM by jaybee »

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2017, 01:19:11 AM »
Will you be extending any sponsorship up to any replacement? Or no? Sorry it didn't work out. Can't say I am entirely surprised at what you wrote regarding Mila but is what it is. Hope you do find a good new match with a bit of time.

If you sponsored MIRA vs JESS 3, you will also get the next fight we produce, whenever that may be.

so then to answer the question, for the next new fight, there won't be another opportunity to sponsor if you had not before and get in on the 2 for 1? am I understanding that right?

Sorry, I misunderstood. Whatever our next match will be will essentially replace this one. You will still get MIRA vs JESS 3 and all content as well.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 01:19:49 AM by SuiteFights »

Offline Soony

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2017, 03:00:58 AM »
{[ STATUS UPDATE ]}

Guys, I'm sorry to report that TILLY vs MILA will not be happening after all.

Long story short: Mila isn't coming. Regardless of the reasons why, our professional relationship is hereby terminated.

I want to sincerely apologize as I know you all were looking forward to this matchup.

I will do my best to put together a replacement match as exciting as this one as soon as possible. If anyone would like to discuss alternative forms of compensation, I can be reached at owner@suitefights.com. Let me know how I can make this right for you.

Thank you for your understanding.

OMG.... This is worst news ever... My dream match is gone lol...

Just hope next fight will be soon...
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 03:28:58 AM by Soony »