News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

SuiteFights Sponsorship - MvJ3 Part 2: TILLY vs MILA

• 62 Replies

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: SuiteFights Sponsorship - MvJ3 Part 2: TILLY vs MILA
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2017, 04:30:02 AM »
Now would be a good time to work on that Mira vs Misty match  8)
Unless Mira has retired  :-\

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2017, 05:30:50 AM »
Aww man, real bummed to hear this news. Not trying to pile on Mila right now, but checking her Snapchat today is not a good look for her at all and maybe a bullet was dodged from a competitive standpoint. It just sucks as she's smoking hot, love her "heel" persona, but frankly, I've been underwhelmed with I think almost all of her matches as they are often exclusively hairpulling fests with her rules. With that said, I was hoping her and Tilly would "click" and this would become a classic. You never know. After Jess/Mira 1 (I enjoyed a lot, but it was a one-sided fight), in my wildest dreams I never thought the rematch would be an all-time classic spawning an amazing trilogy.

Besides being most disappointed for Suitefights, It also sucks as this was to be Tilly's last catfight. Tilly is hot as fuck and more often than not she's been exactly what I want in a catfight. Sexy, vicious and fights to win. I'll miss her in the catfight world if this really is it for her.

Also, really hope something is cooking on Suitefights' end as we've had an amazing run here with catfight after catfight and it's just so much more fun to have a match to look forward to!

After this next match, can't wait to sponsor the next one.

Offline halhow3

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2017, 05:50:22 AM »
Sorry to hear of your issues.  From what I have heard in the past this is not an uncommon problem when arranging matches.  Good luck and future success.  halhow3

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2017, 06:46:19 AM »
Yeah, I don't know why all the fuss about Mila. She looks unprofessional as hell, won't face slap, etc.

I hope people will just forget she exists.

Good luck on working on the next fight. Personally, I would like to see new girls willing to go all the way. Milfs or attractive girl next door types.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2017, 12:28:05 PM »
Anyone know the reasoning why mila didn't show up? Either way I lost a ton of respect for her
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 12:28:49 PM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline wizard

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2017, 12:54:42 PM »
I'm not going to insult Mila ... however ... she's the Bernard Tomic of catfighting ...

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2017, 01:14:08 PM »
Cancellationa happen in catfights any number of reasons why this has accurd I wont run her down either look forward to the next fight Steve.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2017, 02:14:53 PM »
I'm not going to insult Mila ... however ... she's the Bernard Tomic of catfighting ...
OK I admit I had to wiki this guy lol. I tried to find a better comparison but damn if I could, you gave a spot on comparison LMAO.
 Also I hate to make assumptions but some BS had to happen for the cancelation to happen a few hours before the fight AND to have SF permanently give her the boot for it...just saying. If it was a legit life or death emergency I doubt SF would be cruel enough to tell her to "piss off" for life. Again I don't know but c'mon guys

Offline D Wagner

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2017, 04:26:59 PM »
I see no good reason why you need sponsors. You put out excellent vids  and must be showing a good profit. When you have to cancel or a  girl backs out there wouldn't be as  big of a problem if you didn't go the sponsorship route.

Offline DFD28

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2017, 06:51:51 PM »
man I hope leena & misty to pair up ;D

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2017, 07:13:52 PM »
same here
Ddot

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2017, 08:00:22 PM »
{[ STATUS UPDATE ]}

For anyone concerned about my Twitter and IG being deactivated last night... I had my phone stolen (the turd cherry on top of the shit sundae), so i thought it wise to change all my passwords and deactivate what I could until I could replace my device. Everything is back up now.

Sorry to raise any alarms.

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2017, 08:22:28 PM »

That too.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2017, 08:49:19 PM »
{[ STATUS UPDATE ]}
That's for the clarification Steve, hope you find your phone
For anyone concerned about my Twitter and IG being deactivated last night... I had my phone stolen (the turd cherry on top of the shit sundae), so i thought it wise to change all my passwords and deactivate what I could until I could replace my device. Everything is back up now.

Sorry to raise any alarms.
Ddot

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2017, 09:23:05 PM »
Anyone know the reasoning why mila didn't show up? Either way I lost a ton of respect for her
Last December,  Mila got struck by a car when crossing the street which put her in the hospital and really rattled her cage because she had her toddler with her when it occurred.  That accident really curtailed her work if u gage it by her activity in social media which really dropped off.  I was surprised when SF announced Mila would be doing this fight as it was the first I had heard of her in 6 months. Also, I recall a while back that Mila put out a note saying she would no longer travel to Texas, I think it had something to do with her getting hassled there or something like that.  So my fingers were crossed but having been a follower of SF from the very beginning, I knew all too well that these young ladies can flake out somewhat frequently and SF experienced more than one last minute cancellation as a result.  So I have learned that when it comes to real catfighting, cold feet or other concerns cause these issues, and that is just the way it is.....I give huge props to SF  for their determined efforts to press on as the frustration and financial outlay during the set up phase can be demoralizing.  So were movin on gents, no reason crying any more over this one.  One thing for sure, Stephen and his crew will keep pressing and get another card on the books that is sure to please us all.  Time for some new blood it would seem with Tillys retirement and Milas demise, there is plenty of room for some new blood to usher us into 2018.....kerp the faith fellas, its all part of our fascination with this most sexy sport   ;)