News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

SuiteFights Sponsorship - MvJ3 Part 2: TILLY vs MILA

• 62 Replies

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
Re: SuiteFights Sponsorship - MvJ3 Part 2: TILLY vs MILA
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2017, 02:55:09 AM »
Thanks Stephen, and GREAT NEWS about Mila....ur explanation definitely helps as Mila seems to be pretty honorable when it comes to her chosen path, and especially since she is potentially back into the SF stable of catfighters.....so we are back on track.....well done buddy! Good Leadership....

Offline DFD28

« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2017, 08:46:34 AM »
Bring back the mila haters and their hasty criticsms LOL

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2017, 03:21:17 PM »
Mira vs Mila? I could definitely go for that matchup.

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2017, 05:16:11 PM »
Would she still be fighting Tilly? Or would it be someone new? I know Tilly said she was retiring but curious if she would be coming back to try and make this match happen or not.

Tilly will not return. I have someone in mind for Mila, but the details are still being worked out.

Jess Please,  Steve!

Offline Soony

« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2017, 05:37:52 PM »
Would she still be fighting Tilly? Or would it be someone new? I know Tilly said she was retiring but curious if she would be coming back to try and make this match happen or not.

Tilly will not return. I have someone in mind for Mila, but the details are still being worked out.

Jess Please,  Steve!

I want Mira or Jess too!!

And Raven, Jolene debut also great!

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2017, 06:10:57 PM »
Same here would love to see Mira vs Mila if she is up for the challenge she was going to fight Tilly so i think she has gotton over the Jess fight plus she has something to prove.The icing on the cake would be lexi hell yes wish, or Sammy or a rematch with Kat.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 06:16:43 PM by Driver47 »

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2017, 07:52:41 PM »
Sarah vs Mila 3??? Time's past and Mila is pretty good now, I think third times a charm plus because of Mira vs Jess 2 success I think the guys at Suitefights would be less inclined to call it a draw if the fight goes on and on and just let them fight it out to a finish.
On a side note I believe Milas only loss was to Sarah and that was the result of a decision after the time limit expired.

Offline 10count

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2017, 10:08:52 PM »
Enough rematches already lets get a Mira vs Mila fight. Some fresh matchups are sorely needed.

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2017, 10:41:33 PM »
Enough rematches already lets get a Mira vs Mila fight. Some fresh matchups are sorely needed.

Exactly...

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2017, 12:45:31 AM »
Sarah vs Mila 3??? Time's past and Mila is pretty good now, I think third times a charm plus because of Mira vs Jess 2 success I think the guys at Suitefights would be less inclined to call it a draw if the fight goes on and on and just let them fight it out to a finish.
On a side note I believe Milas only loss was to Sarah and that was the result of a decision after the time limit expired.

Mila got her ass handed to her by Raven (Eve) don't be put off by the leather and lace site, this is a fully competitive catfight, from the time they were attempting a poor paraody of SF and PP

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/36505/14403521/XXX-09+Nude+Catfight+In+Boots+III++Eve+Vs+Mila

Mila has been avoiding a rematch ever since
I totally forgot she even did matches for them...and I own copies lol

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2017, 02:09:15 PM »
Ive seen them forgot all about them saw it as a missed matched fight Newbi catfighter vs catfighter/wrestler. If you see Wrestling/catfighting as catfighting then it was a lost to her as a newbi. Just look at the cover pic Scissors around neck and body don't blame her for not fighting her again if you bring wrestling moves and call it catfighting but each fan to there own. I could think of so many catfighter/wrestlers that could beat Mila if allowed to use their wrestling but it wouldn't be a catfight for me. eg Mira vs Tilly poor Mira an unfair fight for her in my opinion.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 02:31:50 PM by Driver47 »

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2017, 02:25:24 PM »
Ive seen them forgot all about them too if you see Wrestling/catfighting as catfighting then it was a lost to her as a newbi. Just look at the cover pic Scissors around neck and body don't blame her for not fighting her again if you bring wrestling moves and call it catfighting but each fan to there own. I could think of so many catfighter/wrestlers that could quite comfortably beat Mila but it wouldn't be a catfight for me. eg Mira vs Tilly poor Mira
I remember not liking the Tilly/Mira fight because Tilly just used scissors to control Mira almost the entire fight. It slowed the action down to a crawl, props to Mira for trying to make it a catfight at least. Over time I've come around on that fight but can't help wonder what could have been if Tilly stuck to catfight tactics only. Plus Tilly is super sexy so I forgave her lol ;D

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2017, 03:00:38 PM »
Yeah i can see that Tilly is hot all is forgiven lol

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2017, 03:53:13 PM »
Mira vs Mila. Can't get that out of my head.

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2017, 04:03:12 PM »
Mira vs Mila. Can't get that out of my head.
That would be a real catfight 100% no chance of a head scissor wresting move in that one lol ;D
« Last Edit: August 26, 2017, 04:04:10 PM by Driver47 »