News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The World on Fyre: Chapter 1, Rites of Passage

• 12 Replies

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
The World on Fyre: Chapter 1, Rites of Passage
« on: August 14, 2017, 05:03:06 PM »
The World on Fyre:
Chapter 1: Rite of Passage

As the caravan we are traveling in rolls down the dry dusty remnants of the interstate highway system and past the sun faded sign on which you can barely make out the words and arrow marking the exit to El Paso, I can't help but let my mind wander back all those years ago to my first fight. 

I had just turned 18 and was now legal for my owner to use as he wanted. "A little thin and flat chested...but these cartel bastards will fuck anything" he said as he told me about my new job as a whore.  I bloodied the first man's nose that entered my trailer after paying him for the honor of 'de-flowering' me, my owner angrily told me that if I was going to fight, he might as well make some money off it. 

Also, now that I was 18, I was allowed to watch the fights and hangout with the other fighters on days that we were competing. Which meant I was allowed to spend time with and watch Jake. 

My owner captured Jake while we were working our way through the what used to be known as Oklahoma before the world fell apart. I was used as bait in the old 'damsel in distress' routine. It took four of my owner's men to subdue him. I never forgot how furiously he fought to save me and was instantly smitten. 

At the time, what was left of El Paso was controlled by a cartel boss. The boss had a niece that was a couple of years older than me, named Bianca. The boss wanted her to know what it was like to be in a fight and what it was like to represent the family name. Since I had never been in a fight and we were close in age and size, I was offered up to be her opponent in the main event. 

I remember being so happy to not be cleaning trailers or cooking, at first. Then that feeling became gradually replaced by fear and doubt as I saw how brutal the fights were. The fights took place in a wooden fenced corral in front of the boss's hacienda. 

Naturally, I sat next to Jake and he tried to give me advice as we sat in our section of the audience watching the fights before ours. I remember how hard it was to focus on his advice rather than his intense blue eyes and his gentle smile. I could tell we had a special kind of chemistry. 

As the sun got lower in the west Texas sky, it didn't really lower the August temperatures, but it did mean that we were each closer to the time for our fights. Jake was up first and I remember how it felt the first time I saw him drop the thin cloak he was wearing as he got up to stretch before his fight. 

He was just a couple years older, tall and lean- around 6'3" and 210 pounds. Much less muscular than he is now. Standing in just the red loincloth of our owner's "team", he was a sight to take in, his dark brown hair cut short, square jaw, still clean shaven. I don't know if it excitement in the air, the nervousness of my impending first fight or simply lust, but something stirred in me that I'd never felt before. 

Jake was slated to fight the cartel's top enforcer, Enrique, in the bout before mine.
Both men stepped into the wooden ring and stood glaring at one another, trying their best to intimidate the other man. The Boss had entered the arena to get a good look at the two premier fighters of the day and to announce that he would be giving up one of his guest houses for the night to the winners of the night's final two matches. I could overhear some of the people in the crowd gossiping about how the Boss wanted his niece and Enrique to get together. 

Enrique, to me, was about as scary a man as I had ever seen. He was shorter than Jake, but stockier and a little older, probably around 25 or so. I'd guess around 5'11 and 220 pounds of tattooed bad attitude. He had a shaved head, cruel brown eyes and well manicured goatee.  His loincloth was green and white with quite a bit of intricate designs stitched into it indicating that he was a decorated fighter. 

As I hear the Boss giving introductions and going over the few rules- first to make their opponent surrender wins, I watch the crowd placing their bets. It sounds like Jake and I are pretty heavy underdogs. With the bets placed, the Boss hops back into his large chair overlooking the arena. I flinch as he fires a shotgun into the air, starting the fight. 

The two young warriors begin to circle each other, hands up and ready to do damage to each other. Enrique is the first to attack lunging for Jake. My crush sidesteps and snaps the enforcer's head back with a jab that sends him a couple of steps backwards. 

Jake tries to follow up with a haymaker and is rewarded with hook to the body as Enrique doges the wild punch. Both men continue to circle , but they are a little more cautious after the quick exchange. 

The two men move in again, this time Enrique raises his right hand. "C'mon, boy, let's see who is stronger" the tan skinned fighter says with a sneer. Cautiously, both men move forward, interlocking one hand then the other. As soon as their fingers are locked in their chests slam together as they each try to outmuscle each other and get position. 

I can hear them groaning and grunting as crowd's buzz builds. Their bodies, wet with perspiration, shine in the afternoon sun. Jake using his height begins to start taking control. Enrique's wrists are bent backwards and then his legs begin to shake before he drops to a knee, sending dust a few inches into the air. 

Jake bears down, showing the crowd his strength as the tattooed man is grimacing in obvious pain. The younger man transitions quickly into a front headlock. Immediately, Enrique wraps his thick arms around his lighter skinned foe, first trying to lift him, them trying to drive him into wooden fencing.

Jake holds his ground and with his free hand begins firing body shot after body shot into the enforcer's ribs, each landing with a sickening thud. Every successive hit drives an increasingly louder groan from Enrique's lips until his knees buckle. The only thing keeping him up is Jake's headlock. The young slave then delivers a brutal knee strike to the older man's gut before flinging him violently into the center of the ring.

The crowd is in shocked silence as their top fighter lies barely moving in front of them. Jake moves in to finish the stocky Latino. He straddles the almost helpless Enrique and drops to a knee, measuring him for a knockout punch.

Out of desperation, the veteran fighter reaches up and grabs Jake's cock. The young slave howls in pain as he is yanked to the ground. Laying side by side, Enrique begins throwing punches at the younger man with his left hand, his right hand still trying to crush Jake's manhood.

After the initial shock, Jake fights back. His right hand punching furiously at the other man's face as his left tries to free his manhood from Enrique's grasp. Following a brutal exchange Jake's right hand is doing more damage than his opponent's left and the older man's arms fall to the dusty earth as he is almost knocked out.

Jake slowly makes his way back to his feet, clearly nursing his private parts, but also looking angry. Enrique looks completely dazed as barely moves along the dirt. I'm not even sure if he knew where he was.

Some of the crowd is still pulling for their local fighter but the rest are starting to call for Jake to finish him. The young slave marches over to his downed adversary and lift the enforcer's legs up by the ankles and spreads them wide. With a growl Jake stomps on Enrique's crotch. The older man lets out a groan, but doesn't have the wherewithal to fight back. Jake stomps him three more times, until Enrique's moans turn to whimpers, before he asks the tattooed man "Do you give...or do I have to crush them?" 

In a barely audible grunt, Enrique says "I give up...you win..".

"Louder...we can't hear you.." Jake says, pulling his foot up again, threatening to stomp the older man's crotch again.

I'm a panic, Enrique reflexively blurts out "I give up!...I give up...please don't!" 

The Boss signals for the bell. There is a sort of stunned buzz as the crowd seemed unprepared to see one of the cartel's most feared enforcers bested by a young slave fighter.

As much as I'm enjoying taking in Jake's victory, the butterflies in my stomach remind me that I'm up now. The gate swings open and I stand almost frozen in place, overwhelmed by all of it.

I can hear the crowd whispering and possibly laughing as my owner prods me towards the open gate of ring, he snaps "Take off the robe, girl!"  I let the robe fall to the ground. Instinctively, my arms fold across my bare breasts. I can hear the snickers from the crowd as my bare feet slowly carry me across the packed dirt of the arena. 

I hear the crowd erupt again and look up to see Jake still posing with a foot on the chest of his defeated rival as he rips the finely embroidered loincloth off of Enrique, taking his trophy. Looking at the object of fantasies for the last several months, I am mesmerized. His body his covered by a sheen of sweat and dirt, I can see the scratches and welts dotting his body. He looks so strong, so tough....so primal. 

As he turns to walk out of the arena, Jake catches me staring and he smiles that warm smile. He gives me a little wink and says quietly "You got this...you can take her" as he passes me, our hands brush against each other and I can feel the electricity between us. All I have to do now is beat the woman standing across from me to get what I want more than anything I have ever wanted before in my life. 

Bianca and I couldn't look more different. She is shorter and more compact than me, around 5'2"  and 125 pounds compared to my 5'6" and 110 pound frame. Her body and face are clean and made up like the other free girls I see. Her long jet black hair is shaped and styled. Her golden tan skin is smooth and soft- I can even smell the nice perfume she is wearing. She wears a clean white loincloth with gold trim. Her large D cup breasts hang proudly, she's pretty and well built and she knows it. 

Whereas, I stand here with no makeup, my blonde hair hangs loosely, the wind having blown away any semblance of the style I left my caravan trailer with. My perky B cups can't compete with her and it takes everything I have not to keep my arms folded across them and hiding them again. From working for my owner, I at least have a decent tan but am no where close to the golden tone of my opponent, but at least my skin looks good with my plain red loincloth. 

I can't help but wonder if I made a huge mistake in choosing this line of work. It's pretty clear that I am being offered up as sacrificial lamb of sorts to further Bianca's status in the cartel and taking all of it in, I can't help but be intimidated. 

I guess Jake and I weren't quite as subtle as we would have liked and Bianca seized the opportunity to get in my head. With a smirk, she taunted "Is that your man, slave girl?... I'll be sure to ruin him for you...I doubt I scrawny, dirty little skank like you could ever compare to a real woman like my...but you already know that, don't you, slave girl?"

Any arousal I had from watching Jake and all of the intimidation I felt is gone now, replaced by a burning rage. All of the frustration and hate from the last few years of being a slave, doing menial tasks, washing other people's clothes, cooking their meals, scrubbing their dishes..I focus all of it towards the woman in front of me. I don't even flinch when the starting gun is fired. I just let out a primal scream and charge towards Bianca. 

Closing the distance quickly, I go straight for her hair. Just as I feel the first strands of her raven hair touch the tips of my fingers, I am doubled over as Bianca's fist sinks deep into my belly. I instantly drop to my knees , gasping. The crowd goes crazy at the first contact of the match and their favorite's early success. 

I feel her grab my blonde locks and she pulls my head up until we are eye to eye. "Worthless slave, you should have known you had no chance against a real woman like me" she sneers as she punishes me with a hard slap across my face that sends me bellyfirst onto the hard packed earth. 

Bianca confidently struts around the the ring, soaking in their applause as I writhe on the ground, still trying to get my breath back. "Get up, puta!" She shrieks as she rips me back to my knees by my hair. 

Instinctively, my hands clamp down on hers as she pulls my hair. On my knees and desperate to fight back, I do the only thing I can think of- I sink my teeth into her hip. The big breasted Latina screams in pain and recoils backwards, rubbing the red marks left by my pearly whites. 

Again, we stand across from each other. Both of us practically seething, ready to destroy the woman in front of us. Glaring at one another, we both let out a rage filled scream and charge. We lock up, in the classic 'bitch clench' with one hand one our opponent's hair and the other slapping and clawing. 

I keep slapping Bianca's body and trying to claw her belly and tits, ripping at any flesh that I can find. She does the same. The sounds of our hands smacking skin and our moans fill the arena and I can feel the crowd's excitement growing.

I remember it hurt so bad, but I was out of my head with fear and rage. I remember that both of us were crying, to this day I don't know if it was out pain or anger- or probably both. 

I remember the sound of the crowd being deafening and I know I was feeding off of it, as was Bianca, but eventually that initial bust of adrenaline faded and before long, we were both gasping for every breath. Our slaps began to slow and we started doing more wrestling, trying force the other woman to the ground. Our grunts and groans were so animalistic, it felt so right.

Finally, the young Latina got her hips under mine and flung me to the ground with a loud thud onto the sun baked dirt. Bianca landed on top, trying to pin me to the ground. "Get ready to cry...dumb slave...I'm gonna hurt you" she growled in to my ears. 

"Fuck..you.. spoiled ...cxnt" I spat back as I wrapped her up and bucked my hips sending us into a violent catball. Our bodies battled for control, legs interwoven, trying to gain the top position. All while our claws rip hair from scalps and dig red tracks across our smooth, young skin. The Texas heat was oppressive and sweat was pouring from every pore, mixing with the dirt floor and streaking our bodies with mud. 

We roll back and forth across the corral, exchanging positions, neither of us gaining control until we finally roll up against the wooden fencing with Bianca on top. She uses the corral as leverage, I can't get her off of me, bucking and writhing until I have nothing left. 

Bianca is able to pin my head down to the ground, the palm of her hand on one cheek and my other is ground into the dirt. My hands go to her jaw, pushing her chin up and away from me, trying desperately to get he off of me. Then I feel her free hand as she lands punch after punch to my ribs. 

I have no choice but to let go and try to protect my vulnerable body. A wicked smirk crosses Bianca's lips. "fucking dumbass blonde slave girl...I'm gonna kill you" she hissed as her hands clamp around my throat, cutting the oxygen from my brain. 

I remember the panic setting in, my legs are flailing and I am clawing at her powerful arms fruitlessly. Time is almost at a standstill as my young life flashes before my eyes I can remember hearing my owner telling the Boss that the price tripled if she killed me. I see several men holding Jake down as he tried to get to me. 

The thing that really causes me to try and fight was the anger I felt after I heard my owner so casually ready to throw my life away. I knew from that moment, I had to fight on...fight until I could win my freedom and not give the son of bitch the satisfaction of making money off my life. 

With the tunnel vision setting in, a calm comes over me. I dig the talons of my left hand into Bianca's chest and twist for all I am worth earning me a bloodcurdling scream from her. Next I balled up my right fist and unload body shot after body shot to her exposed ribs. With every punch I felt her grip on my throat weaken. 

One more strong right finally causes her to release the choke, followed by a left to her jaw that knocks her from her perch. I lay on the hot earth gasping for air, oblivious to what my rival is doing.

Before I can recover, I feel her hand reach for my breast. I let out a scream as her claws dig in and she tries to pull herself back on top. As she goes to mount me again, I'm able to bring my knee up into her exposed crotch. She recoils into the fetal position rolling back and forth, moaning.

It feels like ages as I try to will my body off the ground before Bianca. I try to climb the wooden fencing of the corral, falling a couple of times before I get to my feet. I can tell by the growing buzz of the crowd, that Bianca must be getting nearer to recovering as well.

Clinging to the rickety wooden structure, my entire body is exhausted to the point every limb feels heavy. My hair is wet with sweat and hangs limp. I'm glad I can't see my face or most of my body, because I know that if I look how I feel, it won't be a pretty sight.

I'm able to steady myself against the fence in time to see the Latina warrior staggering towards me. My well made up opponent is looking like she's been through hell as well. Her make up is smeared and smudged, her hair is wild and loose. Her golden skin, now marred with scratches, welts, dirt, sweat and mud. Her much larger chest heaving with every plodding step as she makes her way towards me.

I will my body off the fence to meet her as I realize what awaits me if I win this fight. "Alright....you...big....tittied....whore.....let's....finish....it" I growl through my heavy breathing.

"Bring...it....you...scrawny...little .....slave....skank" she snaps back through her ragged breaths. As we get back into each other's hair.

The punches are slow and methodical as both of us are running on empty at this point, trying to make every exertion count.

"Slut!" Her fist buries itself into my belly.

"Bitch!" My claws sink into her tits.

"Whore!" Her teeth clamp onto my nipple.

"Skank!" My knee finds her breadbasket.

"Puta!" Her claws rake my face.

"Cxnt!" My right hand slams into her jaw, staggering her and leaving her open.

"Fucking...bitch...ass...spoiled...ass... whore!!" Every syllable, another punch finding its mark and driving Bianca towards the center of the corral, before a final, sloppy haymaker sends her twisting to her stomach on the ground.

My body is shaking as I see her hit the parched earth. I drop onto her lower back. One hand pulling her head up off the dirt by her hair while the other grabs her chin. I twist it as I shriek "Give up..you ...fucking...cxnt!"

In a wailing cry, Bianca screams "I give up....stop!.... stop!.. please....". I hear the gong sound and I let her face fallback to the dirt.

My whole body is trembling with excitement as I realize that I've just won my first fight. My fatigue is offset some as I feel the once proud Bianca sobbing underneath me.

After a few moments I am able to stand. I look down on my conquered rival and can't help but to raise my arms in victory as I weakly smile to the crowd as the applaud. I have to admit that their adulation was intoxicating.

I use my foot to nudge Bianca onto her back. The beaten fighter obliges and rolls onto her back. Eyes closed, avoiding looking at me or the crowd. With the rowdy throng of people beginning to chat my name I reach down and begin to pull the much nicer loincloth from Bianca, with a loud 'pop' is it gives way. My foot goes onto of her face as I pose with my trophy.

I can tell my owner is pleased with my performance and his purse from the day. The cartel boss doesn't look too disappointed as he sees how much the crowd enjoyed the fights of the day. He hops down from his perch, flanked by a couple of guards. He motions Jake over as well and has us stand front of him. After a lot of talking about how much of a kind and generous leader he is, he instructs the two guards to take us to the guest house we were promised.

Even though my body was more sore than it had been before, I was happier than I had ever been as I enjoyed the lavish surroundings and food. Basking in my reward and seeing how the free people lived, I knew that I had made the right decision to start this type of career. Jake and I enjoyed each other's company and mostly tried to help massage and care for each other's aching bodies, as we talked about the future. We made a pact to look out for one another and to work to earn our freedom as soon as possible.

I still reflect from time to time about that day and all of the 'firsts' that I experienced. My first fight- my first win, my first time to enjoy the spoils of victory. My first time to have deep conversations with Jake, I guess in a way it was even our first date. I remember that we talked late into the night even though we were both exhausted, finally slipping into a nice warm bath together......and that lead to another first as well.

Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline yora

• God Member
Re: The World on Fyre: Chapter 1, Rites of Passage
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 09:11:40 AM »
Love the post apocalyptic setting!  Fantastic action indeed.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 07:26:33 PM »
Love the post apocalyptic setting!  Fantastic action indeed.

Thanks. We really wanted to do something that let us get more creative, but we still want to keep the fights rough and realistic.

This was great! I can't wait for more!

We definitely have more planned...now if we can just get the time to work on them.  :)

Offline steviecftr68

• God Member
  • Jealous Wife got into a fight with rival
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2017, 03:35:46 PM »
well done!
Stevie

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2017, 05:07:15 AM »
Superb writing, well done more please!

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 10:11:33 PM »
Thanks for all of the kind words. We definitely have plans for more chapters. We were thinking of not doing this series in a sequential order like the other one. So sometimes I may be 18 in a chapter, and I maybe in my mid 40's the next. Do y'all think that will be too confusing if we do it like that or would you guys prefer it to be linear?

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2017, 10:32:16 PM »
I like your stories in what ever order you choose to share with us.

Thanks. The reason we are thinking of doing it like this is so I can make better match ups with members that volunteer. And it was fun thinking of what it would have been like fighting when I was 18....just like its kinda fun to think how different it would be to fight when  I'm 50....I think it should make for a lot of flexibility in our writing.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2017, 07:45:47 AM »
I like the idea of jumping around, makes for experiences feeding different time matches.  I also think you two should include the Texas Wildcat and her man......hmmmmm, whomdo I want to win?

They've never volunteered  ;)

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2022, 09:02:03 PM »
This is a total gem!

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2022, 09:49:32 PM »
  I still have this series saved and drift back to wanting to write some of the chapters that I have started and "storyboarded". I know I don't have the time but I am still a fan of the concept of this series..... one of these days.  :)

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2022, 11:23:08 PM »
  I still have this series saved and drift back to wanting to write some of the chapters that I have started and "storyboarded". I know I don't have the time but I am still a fan of the concept of this series..... one of these days.  :)
Look, Dude64 has very graciously offered to babysit and do your other jobs for you so you can concentrate on writing. Open heart surgery? He'll pick it up. It just sounds difficult. Your evening job? I'm not sure how he'll look in a tutu but I'm sure he'll be equally convincing as both the White and the Black Swan. And what's the other thing you do? Oh yes, teach maths at Princeton. I've got a book somewhere I can lend him. He'll do just fine.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2022, 03:26:45 AM »
Such a fun imaginative work. Loved the post apocalyptic Mad Max vibe.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2022, 11:57:35 AM »
This is far too good to drop after Chapter 1. We need at least 8 more chapters.
And you could go backwards in time too: Kelli and Jake through the ages like Blackadder and Baldrick: "Kelli in the Cold War", "Kelli in the ruins of Berlin", "Kelli fights Mata Hari during WWI", "Kelli in the Moulin Rouge" in Belle Epoque Paris, "Barefist Kelli" in Georgian England, "Trial by Combat" Kelli settles a neighbourhood dispute in 13th century Sweden, "Viking Kelli", "Coliseum Kelli" (captured German princess fights for her life), "Kelli in Thrace" Kelli wrestles a Spartan beauty for the hand of the prince, "Kelli in the court of Queen Cleopatra".
And why stop there? "Kelli and the Queen of Sheba",  "Cavegirl Kelli", "Kelli in the Serengeti",  "Kelli in the Garden" - Kelli relieves Eve of her fig leaves after catching her stealing apples (again!)
And Ghengis Khan must have had a daughter. Here's the deal: she wins, she gets Jake. She loses, she and her stupid father and the entire Mongol horde up sticks, go back where they came from, and leave Europe and the Middle East in peace (sort of).