News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mila's next fight...

• 37 Replies

Offline DFD28

Re: Mila's next fight...
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2017, 06:12:24 PM »
Exactly! Spend your money elsewhere and go do whatever you want but dont downtalk other producers unless u've actually played any role in that process. My favorite two producers atm are suitefights n phat pharrah's which im sure most of the real catfighing fans are by now, and the way how you put it with Mila's absence discourages phats efforts, no? How do u know if he's giving the winner's prize to her regardless of the result? You are not the only one disappointed by the cancellation in the latest suitefights so i suggest we simply wait without projecting anger under the name of personal opinion. Jeez

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2017, 09:15:03 PM »
There is also a story that Mila had a fight with another lady in public, maybe a club, and that is where the damage occurred.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2017, 09:20:24 PM »
i did see Bells Ink vs Mila Rose @ Phat Pharrahs C4S site.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2017, 10:45:07 PM »
So when you going to release some preview photos funk?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 10:47:01 PM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline Bite Me

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2017, 02:26:56 AM »
Interesting reading through all of this. I think the biggest takeaway is obvious. If you're considering getting into the production of this specific type of product, know that you're dealing with a population that is a subset of a subset of a subset. You have to find women willing to do adult videos. Then you have to find women from among that group that are willing to do wrestling/catfighting videos. Then you have to find women from that group that are willing to do it in a legitimately competitive setting instead of scripted. Once things are whittled down that far, I can imagine how hard it is to find those who can legitimately bring enough viewers to make projects profitable and be disciplined enough to not flake out sometimes. Seems like a pretty difficult task and it makes me appreciate those who have developed quality products over the years.

Offline DFD28

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2017, 04:54:10 PM »
because there exists a right matchup...  ??? and im sure she was informed about the rules prior to the fight. Simply her safety standards didn't meet with this fight. it's a pity that she retired so quick. I guess the wrestling she did for Sarah recently was more of her thing than real catfights. It also would've been exciting to see her match up with Bamboo again  :D

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2017, 05:33:05 PM »
Recent Twitter post from Bella Ink
This was a very interesting tweet. ???
I just think Bella was in way over her head, as far as what a real catfight is and what the rules are. I guess Mila has put another fighter on the shelf. I swear she has a higher body count than Jason Voorhees lol. If Mila could wrestle along with her catfight skills she could be as good as Sarah.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 05:41:10 PM by jaybee »

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2017, 07:25:27 PM »
No rules were broken watched the fight nothing outside the rules was done it became to much for one fighter as the fight went on and as been said before they would have been briefed clearly before the fight Whats the saying " Fight hard Fight dirty"
ps Two women  ive seen get their tits really carved up in a fight some could consider excessive thats Mila at PP against Sarah and Mira at Suitefights against Jess both have returned to fight numerous women. Some women have it, some don't, you only know once your in it.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 08:08:01 PM by Driver47 »

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2017, 10:25:39 PM »
LOL! OMG! Fucking LOL!

Some guy, who probably understand causality causes, wrote here just the other day:

"Mila's phatpharrah matches are predictable and mostly uncompetitive, and basically follow the same formula, Mila is interviewed, smiles sweetly, does a match against a newbie, nips, pinches, pulls hair, does her heel kick thing, newbie is unprepared and gives, and is put off working in the industry for anyone ever again"

Haha. BINGO. That's for the fanboys who get all worked up when someone analyses things from a rational point of view. Sounds so funny,

Offline DFD28

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2017, 01:03:01 AM »
LOL! OMG! Fucking LOL!

Some guy, who probably understand causality causes, wrote here just the other day:

"Mila's phatpharrah matches are predictable and mostly uncompetitive, and basically follow the same formula, Mila is interviewed, smiles sweetly, does a match against a newbie, nips, pinches, pulls hair, does her heel kick thing, newbie is unprepared and gives, and is put off working in the industry for anyone ever again"

Haha. BINGO. That's for the fanboys who get all worked up when someone analyses things from a rational point of view. Sounds so funny,

Bella = Newbie? perhaps her mentality is, since there has been worse injuries from Phat's fights. She reminds me of Charlie way back when she fought with Sarah. Can't stand the heat then this is not your game. it's simple. just because you lost or got dominated, you can't blame the producer for it lol what did she expect? it is a real fight.. not a wrestling gimmick. what is a safe fight? UFC? LOL

She's already done a fight for phat before against Bamboo. I'm sure she's not OFF THE INDUSTRY since she'll be making other FAKE WRESTLING videos. It's retarded how one opinion is a word of rationality and others' are irrational fandom when they simply are all shortsighted opinions. Despite this gibberish here, the c4s sales shows how others think of this situation.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 01:16:19 AM by DFD28 »

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2017, 01:38:22 AM »
This is a case of poor sports(woman)ship on the part of one fighter and nothing more.

Move along, people.

Offline Soony

« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2017, 09:27:58 AM »
I've tried to contact Bella to find out exactly what she means by her being 'set-up' and not paired right.

I think a lot of her anger is because she's about 1/4 of the way through a USA tour, and she's now got bruises and scratches, so she probably feels that it will threaten her future work and earnings, if photographers and filmmakers cancel.

If it was not mentioned to Bella before the match what was allowed, and likely to happen, then her grievances can be justified, however, If it was made clear to her before the match, then she only has herself to blame.

Fans can only guess at what was said or not said, so not of us can make 'Fact!' Statements.

I understand her think little bit, but that reaction is really sucks;;

What she think about 'Real' catfight? Like Sarah's fake catfight? lol

Offline enigma911

« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2017, 01:17:58 PM »
its ridiculous to blame Funk for her reaction. nothing changed from round 1 thru the end of the fight. it was obvious that she couldnt handle milas punching power by the 3rd round because thats when she started to complain and said something like this isnt a fist fight. Almost all milas fights have the same rules and no one has ever complained about their being a breaking of the rules b4..i think someone comparing it to charlie vs sarah is a great comparison....

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2017, 02:40:52 PM »
What gets me tho is that Bella was advertising on her Twitter that it was a real fight and now she's whining because of very same reason, smh
Ddot

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2017, 03:07:33 PM »
I don't blame Sarah for this, but I do blame her for the stuff she is producing. Not at all what I expected.