News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mila's next fight...

• 37 Replies

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: Mila's next fight...
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2017, 04:42:17 PM »
I like to kind of see things from both sides of an argument but I'm starting to lean more so to the Bella is full of it side for the simple fact she's fought for PP in the past and should have known what to expect. Also if she just fought for Sarah in what was advertised as a "real" fight and none of what happened in her PPKK fight happened in her Sarahs sexy shenaxxxxns fight, what type of "real" fight did Sarah put on? Furthermore according to the stats Bella is taller and weighs just a couple pounds less than Mila soooo... no discrepancies there. I understand Bella being mad she lost but don't blame Blue, if things were getting too rough she should have submitted sooner.

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2017, 05:10:44 PM »
One girl quits because the catfight is too rough?  Man, there couldn't be a better endorsement for this as a real catfight.  I'm buying this one right now!

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2017, 11:04:48 PM »
Scratches my head.. so what was the original topic here again ?  :P

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2017, 01:59:40 AM »
I think those of you who saw the match can agree both ladies used the same core tactics. Bella got the worst of it but it's not like Mila was unscathed. Learning how to lose is...difficult. Bella's reaction was not much different from previous ladies who'd won or walked away unmarked and then had more difficult fight later.
Some ladies tell me straight up "I can't do this again...I can't be marked up"...I accept it and move on. I could do without the name calling,  but it is what it is. Sarah has a competing product and no longer needs to book with me. It's in her best interest to side with Bella. Bottom line is when you produce and fight you can't  beat up your talent...and they are only going to get so rough with you. All of that to say I'm glad y'all enjoyed it, and I hold no ill will towards Bella or Sarah.

That sounds fair enough. And I wouldn't really care too much about Sarah and her fake BS play around catfights.

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2017, 02:04:59 AM »
Thats a good enough answer for me Blue and i'm glad you hold no ill feelings to Bella or Sarah.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2017, 06:17:01 PM »
Last comment from me on this subject, after emailing Sarah which I have no malice or Ill feelings for. Said that Blue robbed her of money in her last 2 fights after fighting Mila for his company.And that she understand why Bella was upset, that she lost and wasn't expecting a physical, aggressive fight. Ok, my thoughts are that I'm sorry I came so hard at Sarah not knowing the whole story but at the same time, I'm behind Blue because he is doing his best to produce quality catfights for the fans. If Bella wasn't right for an aggressive, physically catfight she didn't have to take the fight. I guess she was expecting to safe in terms of health.
I'm not questioning you with this statement, I'm more so questioning Bellas judgement. Again why would she expect anything less then what she got? I could see if this was her first fight with PPKK but it wasn't. So was the fight with Bambu Jessica produced under another set of rules? Somebody is clearly lying here, or delusional.

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2017, 07:27:26 PM »
This fight went all the way if this fight was beyond her expectations she could have stoped after the first 5min I've seen women do that before no shame in that. she submitted and chose continue and ran out of time to equalise. End of. Blue answer good enough for me
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 07:32:52 PM by Driver47 »

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2017, 02:59:16 AM »
It remains to be seen how well prepared Bella was in terms of knowing what to expect from this match, i've asked if everything was made clear to her before, and received no answer.

You guys should be supporting Bella for continuing, rather than constantly criticising, she did, after all, give you nearly 20 minutes of fighting that you all say you enjoyed, so why not give her some support? there are a tiny amount of women that do these hard and real fights for our enjoyment, and a little gratitude i'm sure would be appreciated!
Good words Kev, and spot on as usual.....it was a great match and i think Bella did well for herself...and my hope is that given a little time, we can encourage Bella to return......shes really worth the effort..... ;)