News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mila's next fight...

• 37 Replies

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Mila's next fight...
« on: August 18, 2017, 06:11:46 AM »
Mila just posted on her Instagram page the damage done to her tits in a recent catfight. WOW :o someone really scratched her up bad (think Mira vs  Jess part one)! I don't know the producer it was for so just be on the lookout, man someone really had it in for her :o

Offline jaybee

• God Member
Re: Mila's next fight...
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 06:28:09 AM »
Mila just posted on her Instagram page the damage done to her tits in a recent catfight. WOW :o someone really scratched her up bad (think Mira vs  Jess part one)! I don't know the producer it was for so just be on the lookout, man someone really had it in for her :o

My guess from her snap being in NC......Phat Pharrah. Only place she would have to go at the moment I would say. I half wondered if she went back to Steve but I didn't see that happening. I thought about you seeing that all btw......thought you may have been interested in that lol.
That's what I was thinking fightfanatic I just wasn't trying to jump to conclusions, but where else could she really go lol.  I'm just mad now I'm going to be sitting around looking crazy waiting for the fight to be put out. hopefully the turnaround is soon. BTW if anybody decides to go to her Instagram page there may be spoilers on the fight just a fair warning

Offline Soony

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 06:53:31 AM »
Hmm i wish that is rescheduled Tilly versus Mila  ;D

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 06:58:45 AM »
Hmm i wish that is rescheduled Tilly versus Mila  ;D
Me too Soony  ;D. Again I'm mad the cat was let out of the bag early on this,the suspense is killing me  I hate waiting lol. Even if the whole ordeal involving Suitefights was because of her I can't be mad for too long... Just look at her, she's (Mila) freaking beautiful LOL
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 07:00:43 AM by jaybee »

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 08:20:33 AM »
Instagram have removed her page. I hope she got her fat ass' kicked.
I'm not having any problems getting onto her page. I have been trying to post a link up here but my dumb "smart" phone won't let me. I feel you though Sands_Kev I'd like to see her put in her place also. I must admit I do love hating her though lol
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 08:21:11 AM by jaybee »

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 11:16:43 AM »
I asked Bella for a damage report for herself, I'm impressed with how she ripped into Mila's tits.
I swear some of the posters on this site have FBI level investigation skills lol  8)good job guys and a quick response getting all the info. I was really curious on who she faught and now that I know it was Bella I'm extra hyped to see this fight! Bellas fight against Bamboo(?) was one of the last fights of his (Phatpharras) I really enjoyed (until the two masked girls fight) If indeed it was PhatPherras Blue really needs to promote his fights ahead of time to get some talk going. On the other hand not promoting in advance keeps from having disappointments when something goes wrong and there's a cancelation. If anybody gets damage report pics of Bella please share. The way Mila seems to tell it Bella got it worse than she did. (No spoiler ) I really need to get with the social media thing this site is the only for of social media I have other than an email account. Case and point Suitefights twitter is private now so I don't even have a chance of getting anything juicy from them except what's posted here :-\
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 12:27:03 PM by jaybee »

Offline DFD28

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2017, 12:23:50 PM »
Yeee! Mila's my favorite still despite her no show from SF. Just gotta love her physique and catty nature :D
After seeing Bella's performance from recent Sarah's matchups, I hope she learned what catfight is. Would never want to see Mila retire

Offline Soony

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2017, 01:37:53 PM »
Wow mila's opponent is bella ink?? I think mila dominate her, but looking those pictures bella was way better than i think :3

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2017, 11:23:28 PM »
This is a pleasant surprise after the Suitefights disappointment  ;)

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2017, 11:44:03 PM »
I'm so glad my girl Mila is back on the scene after so long an absence she brings the shock and ore to a catfight nails and all lol. It seems Bella came prepared for a clawing wild fight and that she did, she would  have been informed (i wonder who humm) how Mila fights these are tough women that know what there getting into. Can't wait to see this ps damages look worse than it is she says so herself wish it was Tilly though oh well.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 11:46:50 PM by Driver47 »

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2017, 09:13:24 AM »
I understand the attraction of Mila to some, she is pretty, smiles sweetly, has the 'bad girl' persona, and probably chats with her fans on Social Media.

I think that not showing up with hardly any notice for one fight, that her opponent Tilly had prepared and travelled for, and which cost the producer many hundreds of dollars to stage, which he cannot recoup, was unprofessional, but then about a week later be able to work for another female fighting producer, is inexcusable.

I think the reasons are that Mila realised she would have a fully competetive fight with a skilled, experienced woman like Tilly, and any winners bonus would have to be earned, when she works for the other producer she is usually matched with new, inexperienced women, so an easy win is had, and even if the match ends in a draw, she is given the winners bonus anyway, I understand why the producer does this, Mila is his 'star' performer, she has a fanbase that buys her movies, and he wants to keep her happy and appearing for him.

Basically. I mean, I understand that, as a costumer, people will buy what appeases to them, but I really think we should be more...I don't know, supportive of good and professional producers.

Suitefights guy is stand up guy. I mean, I don't like all of his fights, but he is decent and honest. He is straight and honest about his product, and he will refund people unsatisfied.

Then some unprofessional %&*$ - will refrain from using offensive words - screws him up - for reasons probably selfish and unprofessional as the ones you mentioned -, and all the fanboys get worked up: "oh my God, I can't believe, Mila fought again. I can't wait for it. Bla bla bla". WTF.

Yes, I understand people will buy what satisfy them, but they need to understand actions have consequences. When suitefights is putting good quality fights in the market for a decent price, and some other producer is putting half assed overpriced fights for sale, and people ARE BUYING IT, he will either raise his prices or bail out. 

ECNWC disappeared. I don't know the reasons. Never knew the guy. But maybe costumers acting like morons helped it...

BTW, nothing against Phat producer. He is also decent producer putting good product out there.

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2017, 10:27:49 AM »
I agree with most of what's said here but I also believe competion among producers is also good as in business  helps drive up quality and provides choice to the customer. As for support to Steve at Suitefights I believe he has that in spades from his loyal fans can't speak for no one else i for one always incourage  him on the dm bought every fight he's done  still no1 in my books. Competition is good room for everyone. Ps still Milas reasons last min cancellation is known to Steve for all we know a family emergency could have arisen at that moment we can't judge only speculate.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 01:18:37 PM by Driver47 »

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2017, 11:49:22 AM »
I agree with most of what's said here but I also believe competion among producers is also good as in business  helps drive up quality and provides choice to the customer. As for support to Steve at Suitefights I believe he has that in spades from his loyal fans can't speak for no one else i for one always incourage  him on the dm bought every fight he's done  still no1 in my books. Competition is good room for everyone. Ps still Milas reasons last min cancellation is known to Steve for all we know a family emergency we can't judge only speculate.
I agree with Driver. We can speculate all we want but nobody really knows what went down between SF and Mila. I've stated before based on certain traits and tendencies  a particular  person *cough, cough, Mila* has  there is no concrete evidence that the no show can just be summed up to her being a "DIVA".

« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 12:23:27 PM by jaybee »

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2017, 12:10:22 PM »
I understand the attraction of Mila to some, she is pretty, smiles sweetly, has the 'bad girl' persona, and probably chats with her fans on Social Media.

I think that not showing up with hardly any notice for one fight, that her opponent Tilly had prepared and travelled for, and which cost the producer many hundreds of dollars to stage, which he cannot recoup, was unprofessional, but then about a week later be able to work for another female fighting producer, is inexcusable.

I think the reasons are that Mila realised she would have a fully competetive fight with a skilled, experienced woman like Tilly, and any winners bonus would have to be earned, when she works for the other producer she is usually matched with new, inexperienced women, so an easy win is had, and even if the match ends in a draw, she is given the winners bonus anyway, I understand why the producer does this, Mila is his 'star' performer, she has a fanbase that buys her movies, and he wants to keep her happy and appearing for him.

Basically. I mean, I understand that, as a costumer, people will buy what appeases to them, but I really think we should be more...I don't know, supportive of good and professional producers.

Suitefights guy is stand up guy. I mean, I don't like all of his fights, but he is decent and honest. He is straight and honest about his product, and he will refund people unsatisfied.

Then some unprofessional %&*$ - will refrain from using offensive words - screws him up - for reasons probably selfish and unprofessional as the ones you mentioned -, and all the fanboys get worked up: "oh my God, I can't believe, Mila fought again. I can't wait for it. Bla bla bla". WTF.

Yes, I understand people will buy what satisfy them, but they need to understand actions have consequences. When suitefights is putting good quality fights in the market for a decent price, and some other producer is putting half assed overpriced fights for sale, and people ARE BUYING IT, he will either raise his prices or bail out. 

ECNWC disappeared. I don't know the reasons. Never knew the guy. But maybe costumers acting like morons helped it...

BTW, nothing against Phat producer. He is also decent producer putting good product out there.
@cfbr No need to go insulting people who's taste are different from yours. What you may think is a lack in quality may be just fine with someone else, it's just a matter of opinion as they say " Different Strokes for different folks". There's been several fights from the more popular producers that I thought were god awful but I never questioned why the next guy  might have loved it. I do however agree with you on your over priced remark. There is a few companies  (one in particular) that grossly (IMO) over charges for their product to the point where I don't even purchase from them anymore because it's just not really worth it (again IMO), BUT I don't throw shade at people who find those producers prices and product perfectly acceptable.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 12:11:16 PM by jaybee »

Offline DFD28

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2017, 01:01:12 PM »
Lol at Sands Kev and cfbr. What are u suggesting? Boycott Phat Pharah's? I see no point in your comment. Just because Mila was unprofessional, she should be banned from the industry? (Not that comments here will actually influence her or other producer's future activities) Her consequence is no longer working with Suitefights which is well deserved, but i dont see why she should feel guilty or be criticized for working with other producers. Unless the producer of Phat Pharrah's asked Mila to not show up for Suitefights on purpose (which I believe is an absolute non sense), i think these hasty judgements and criticisms for Phat Pharrah's is unfair. Im sure there will be plenty who buys the clip once released regardless of this chit chat crap here (including mine!) and i dont see how that could not count as supportinf good producers :D
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 01:10:32 PM by DFD28 »