News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Crofoot fight - Carmen vs FawnL in Leather Match

• 70 Replies

Offline HlywdCatft

Re: Crofoot fight - Carmen vs FawnL in Leather Match
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2017, 01:17:02 PM »
Dammit I was supposed to get Eva's thong, loved the bowling ball clamp done on her.  This sets up for a Eva vs Vixen match, which Vixen will dominate

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2017, 01:17:23 PM »
Vixen starts asking the audience to starts counting as she hears Carmen scream only to see Riae come to her rescue.  She turns to Eva's curvy ass and pats it, "now where were we, oh yes, 1"....and the paddle comes down, "2...3....4"....all the way to 20 before she steps back and admire the glowing red ass of Eva quivering in the light as FawnL catches up to Carmen.

My cock is rock hard as I watch all my girls I action.  It is hard to sit in my chair when they are putting in some of the best action of the series.  I just want to carry them off and have some fun but that will have to wait until things are over.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2017, 04:01:31 PM »
I am yelling at Vixen, but Riae comes over and tosses a drink in my face and kicks me in the pussy.  As I am trying to recover from that, Riae and Vixen paddle Eva.  Vixen leaves Eva for Riae to work over as the two of them had a rivalry in the Suicide girls battle royal.  I get my eye sight back and less pain in my pussy when I see Vixen turn around on the floor next to the table.  I leap at Vixen trying to cross body block her from on top of the table, but she catches me in mid air.  I kick my legs back and forth as I am held against Vixen's huge tits as her fingers dig into my soaked thong grabbing my ass and pussy in a bowling ball clutch like she did to Eva, but she then lifts me high over head while giving me a gorilla press with a bowling ball with her right hand, her left hand squeezing my tits

Me:  Put me down!!!!  Bill moves out of the way for a second so that Vixen can climb on his chair, then onto the table still holding me overhead as I start to cum soaking my thong before she drops me onto the guys with Eva across their lap.  I land with my wet pussy hitting the back of Eva's head and my nose landing in Eva's ass.  The guys are all hard with 5 hot aroused women around by them.  The table smells like wet pussy now as Eva is somewhat wet, Fawn was wet when I stuck the phone in her, I am soaked from the bowling ball clutch and Riae and Vixen are both obviously aroused.  Fawn seems to have pretty much recovered now from the beating she took from me earlier.

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2017, 07:10:10 AM »
I step in and separate the action and yell and Vixen and Carmen to break it up and for Carmen to continue her match with FawnL and Vixen to go back to Eva.  This is getting out of hand but I think I have my next fight planned as Carmen goes back to a recovered FawnL who looks pissed...

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2017, 03:41:46 PM »
Fawn is somewhat recovered and so am I.  I get to my feet first and grab Fawn by her hair pulling her off of the table away from all the perverts, Eva and the Suicide girls and drag her back to the ring by her hair and send her back inside to continue kicking her ass in there.

FawnL

« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2017, 09:49:02 AM »
..ok..Carmen won....well done and compliments to her

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2017, 06:01:00 PM »
Such an even fight and still hard to tell who might win though FawnL looks to be tired while Carmen still has some gas left in the tank. 

FawnL

« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2017, 12:12:26 AM »
Such an even fight and still hard to tell who might win though FawnL looks to be tired while Carmen still has some gas left in the tank.

ehm...it is well over and finished....ah yes...may be you were too distracted following something else....   ::) ::)

« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 12:16:45 AM by FawnL »

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2017, 07:07:25 AM »
As Carmen finishes off FawnL, Vixen drags Eva to the X shaped rack and ties her their.  She grabs some lipstick and writes loser on her ass before stating "I want a rematch vs you, name the place and time" and she wanders off seeing Carmen enjoying her victory not realizing her partner is in trouble being too caught up in the moment.....

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: August 27, 2017, 03:49:50 PM »
I drag Fawn back to the ring by her hair and roll her under the bottom ropes.  She gets to her feet, but I am in there to kick her hard in the pussy causing her to bend over.  I shove her head between my thighs, double underhook her arms and lift her upside down, her ass in my face before I drop her on her head in my “No Forgiveness” Double Underhook piledriver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRdLb70ZFB8

I roll Fawn's KO'd body over onto her back, but I am not done.

Me:  Bill!!! throw me a vibrator!!!

Bill throws me one as I pick Fawn up so she is bridged up, nose in my crotch as I grab her arms and slam her down landing on top of her in a Reverse Pedigree – known as “Your Last Meal.  Picture the move below in the video with Fawn facing upright so I land ass on her face

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKOxqh8IQVY

I get up and walk across the ring to pick up the vibrator because Bill throws like shit and got it nowhere near me.  I return to the KO'd FAWN with sex toy in hand, lower my thong revealing my bare ass before taking a seat on her face.  I turn on the vibrator and shove it in Fawn's pussy as I grind my bare sweaty ass on her face as the ref counts

Me:  Count to Ten!!!!

The ref makes the ten count, but just a formality as the sexy Asian is KO'd from my two big power moves and passes out from my face sit.  The vibrator shoved in her pussy as she cums while unconscious.  I get up and pose over her defeated wet body with the vibrator still running and pull my black thong back up when I notice Vixen attacking Eva. 

Me:  Oh shit!!!!

Note:  more to come involving Eva and I and the suicide girls.  If Fawn wants to add to this she can – but Eva and I will do a couple posts that set up for the Suicide girl match up next.

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2017, 04:16:21 AM »
I sit back after throwing Carmen back at FawnL and watch Carmen take over as she gets FawnL in a pile driver.  I cringe as FawnL hits the mat and lies there motionless as Carmen flaunts her sexy ass.

Carmen calls for a vibrator and I throw her a nice 8" pink cock shaped vibrator which Carmen goes to pick up and upon sitting her naked ass on FawnL's face proceeds to work it inside her.

Carmen facesits FawnL out as she succumbs to a fierce orgasm.  Carmen gets up and sees Eva trapped in the X shaped rack as Vixen blows her a kiss and disappears back stage with Riae.  I climb in the ring and remove the still running vibrator from FawnL's pussy.  I lick it and turn it off. 

I lay my hand on FawnL's cheek and gently try to wake her up.  I'm sure Carmen and Eva (when removed from the rack) will want to play with FawnL some more, her looking so sexy in defeat in this close match.  I kiss her forehead as she comes to and I smile "good fight FawnL, you almost had her but now time for the girls and the fans to enjoy the spoils".....