News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Crofoot fight - Carmen vs FawnL in Leather Match

• 70 Replies

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: Crofoot fight - Carmen vs FawnL in Leather Match
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2017, 03:11:35 PM »
I manage to rip down Fawn's top exposing her tits and nipples to the crowd as I draw “first blood” in terms of nudity as the crowd erupts in cheers.  You fall back into the corner as the Cuban reaches up and yanks your hair to pull you to a seated position against the turnbuckle.  I come over and press my leg up against your throat before I then press it against your pussy.  I start to wiggle my ass and gyrate my hips making a crossing motion over my crotch.  Some of the fans start to cheer knowing what is coming next as I back into the opposite corner.  I charge at you and leap in the air legs spread for the “Sinful Scent” my corner bronco buster.  I do a more extreme version of it so my ass bounces off of your exposed tits and my pussy slams against your face.  Eva is seen cheering me on but also keeping a watchful eye on Vixen.  Once I am done with the bronco buster version of the “Sinful Scent” I get up and turn around lowering my tight leather pants enough to expose my black cotton thong already getting wet from my sweat and some early arousal juices.  I wiggle my ass before I back up and grind it against your pretty face as several in the crowd cheer.  Even those that hate me, wouldn't mind trading places with you right now.

broncobust/stinkface combo in video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEApCCBDXtI

FawnL

« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2017, 03:59:49 PM »
...I am dragged and blocked into the corner by Eva, still seated, leaning against the turnbuckle, half choked and struggling to breath… as Carmen keeps on pushing her foot, crushing my throat…..

Then she releases her grip…and I see her walking back to the opposite corner….
I try to move away but I am weak now, coughing to breath and still that bitch of Eva holding my hair firmly from behind….
then all of a sudden Carmen is back, landing on my chest, shaking my breasts and slamming her pussy right into my face….among the cheers of the crowd…

I groan….feeling humiliated…and unable to counter attack..with Carmen now standing and then moving in a reverse position coming to grind her ass onto my face again…and again….
I kick my legs in protest….but I can only seat there taking all this humiliating punishment, with her wet groin splashing my nose….noticing plenty of flashes coming from the crowd as people is enjoying taking pictures and clips of the moment…

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2017, 04:16:19 PM »
Eva and I both laugh as I finish giving Fawn the “Sinful Scent” bronco buster/stink face combo.  I look around the ring.

Me:  Eva, get me something to use on her, something more of a tease.  Since I am dominating this bitch I will save the best for last, let's just give something to the crowd to salivate at.

Eva quickly walks back to the table where a bunch of guys sit as she sits on one of their laps and flirts a bit before they hand her something.  The Cuban comes back to the ring handing me a “cat of nine tails” whip

Fawn is still seated moaning in the corner when I take the cat of nine tails whip and start whipping her tits with it making her scream.  I walk to ring center twirling the toy above my head as the crowd chants for more.

I pull Fawn out of the corner and shove her head between my thighs so she is bent over and facing the edge of the ring.  I toss the whip to Eva, where Eva takes the whip and smacks Fawn's sexy ass with it.

FawnL

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2017, 04:49:31 PM »
...still trying to regroup when a stinging pain hits my tits....I lift my face and see the bitch Carmen is using a whip to punish my naked breasts...
I cross my arms, protecting my chest...but she is not stopping, grabbing my ankles and dragging me out of the corner...to the centre of the ring,
where she lifts me and place my head between her thighs, blocking me and showing my round ass to the audience...
I fear what is coming and get an immediate confirmation when the whip starts landing on my ass cheeks with a smacking sound..
I scream in pain and after few hits I drop on my knees, still blocked there....tears dripping from my eyes...

"Stop it..."   I growl ..."I am going to make you pay for this.....!!!"  >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 04:50:47 PM by FawnL »

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2017, 04:52:23 PM »
Eva sends a whip to your ass as I have you bent over.  You drop to your knees and try to escape.

Me:  Oh no you don't bitch!!!!!!

I pull you back up to your bent over position pulling your leather panties down exposing your bare ass to the crowd on that side of the ring and Eva.

Me:  Hit her Eva!!!!!!

Eva whips you again with the cat of nine tails whip to your bare ass now as I grab your bikini bottoms and pull up on them giving you a wedgie with them.

FawnL

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2017, 07:00:05 PM »
...oh...no...this is enough...I feel my panties getting lowered down my thighs, uncovering my reddened buttocks....
the cheers and flashes from the crowd getting louder and increasing...then my panties pulled back but in a painful
wedge, just cutting inside my slit.....I scream...and now I get to do something....I grab the inner of Carmen's thigh
and dig my nails deep into them, feeling how the Latina bitch's legs are shaking in pain....
she open her legs letting go my head and I drop on my knee but immediately raise my head....with the nice result
that my back head crashes perfectly into her widened groin.....Carmen screams and rolls aside holding her injured pussy....
as I move on my four and stand back on my feet, putting back my panties as they should be...

FawnL

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2017, 07:02:26 PM »
Poor FawnL. Carmen is giving her a lesson. Soon she Will receive another lesson by me.

...always ready...for you darling...let me know when you have finished licking your wounds like the kitty cat you are..  ;D ;D ;D

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2017, 07:15:56 PM »
I have you bent over between my thighs giving you a wedgie while Eva smacks your ass with the cat of nine tails.  You suddenly reach around and dig your nails into my thighs that manage to poke through my tight leather pants causing me to scream and let go of your bikini bottoms.  You slam the back of your head up into my pussy causing me to actually lift off of the mat before I stumble back crosseyed in pain.  I try to reach my hands down the front of my leather pants but they are too tight to get into without unbuttoning.  I stumble backwards then fall on my ass spread eagle still clutching my slit.

FawnL

« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2017, 08:15:35 PM »
..I crawl to the ropes and grab them to pull myself up then turn looking at Carmen near the opposite corner rolling and shaking in pain, holding her pussy with Eva shouting to her .....I walk to her.....and see the expression of pain mixed with fear as she realizes that I here to get my revenge.....I bent over and grab her top and this time I pull and rip it from her upper body....
The crowd erupts in cheers watching Carmen's tits popping free in all their beauty...
I raised my hand up and throw the top out of the ring.....thinking of a lucky fan to get it....
"I am going to get you naked, slut.....and then humiliated you before putting you out..."

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2017, 08:38:46 PM »
you come over to me as I cover up my pussy in pain.  You pull off my black leather top with "Sinful Senorita" written on it in red, soaked in my tit sweat tossing it to the main table where it slides across the table as the guys spill their drinks trying to get possession of it.  My 35D implants are on display as loud cheers erupt around the ring.  I try to cover my tits embarrassed and distracted by you. 

FawnL

« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2017, 08:55:29 PM »
..I place my foot on your chest and pin you to the mat...then lower my hand and sneak inside your leggings, under your panties...
"wowwww....pretty wet and sticky here..." I say loud caressing your pussy as my fans erupt in laugh....

I grab the hem of your leggings and pull hard....making them slid down your hips and legs....then spinning them over my head
and throwing into the crowd too.....now only a thin thong is left covering your groin as you roll face down trying to hide it
to the audience...Guess I am going for some of those sex toys Bill mentioned, hidden among the tables....

I stand up and walk to the ropes.....my tits bouncing ...."Be back soon, slut..." I hiss...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 08:57:04 PM by FawnL »

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2017, 10:08:08 PM »
My top is off showing my D cup fake tits to the crowd as the fans cheer you.  You then get on me, stick your hands down the front of my tight leather leggings and thong and stick your fingers in my pussy.

Fawn:  wowwww....pretty wet and sticky here..."

the fans laugh and yell out different things as you grab my waistband of my tight pants and slide them down with difficulty due to them being very tight.  My black thong is now exposed, camel toe visible.  My thong is wet both from sweat and arousal, as I came a little while I was giving you the corner bronco bust.  You toss my leather leggings out towards the table as the fans once again battle for it.  You leave the ring and head outside looking for a sex toy.

Me:  EVA!!! Stop her!!!!!

FawnL

« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2017, 10:21:05 PM »
..walking around ....spot the table where Bill is seated...smirking as he holds a huge dildo...
I walk to him....grab the dildo and lower my head to kiss him....."Wait for me ..later...." I whisper....
letting him have a nice view of my naked tits....his hands caressing my buttocks....old Bill ...never changing...
I walk back to the ring.....and jump to the apron....ready to step back in ....the huge dildo in my hand....
a  wide smirk on my face...."get ready...Carmen...I am coming.."   ;D ;D ;D

Offline HlywdCatft

« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2017, 10:49:04 PM »
Cheering on FawnL to keep control of Carmen, but it isn't easy as Carmen can be a fireball.  We go nuts when we see Carmen stripped topless with her huge fake tits exposed.  Then comes her leather pants next, they get tossed in my direction and I catch them.  I inhale the hot latinas sweaty leather pants.  I can smell her sweaty aroused pussy in it, very smelly today and wet.  One of the best souvenirs I ever got as I cheer the sexy asian on

FawnL

« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2017, 12:06:59 AM »
..I am climbing back to the ring....my eyes concentrated on Carmen..my target...this dildo going to be used on her soon..
when I get tripped from behind...damn..the bitch Eva interfering again....I fall down heavily, smashing my chin hard on the apron...
it is a nasty blow and I fall to the arena floor half conscious...my head spinning.....