News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Crofoot fight - Carmen vs FawnL in Leather Match

• 70 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Crofoot fight - Carmen vs FawnL in Leather Match
« on: August 19, 2017, 07:37:22 AM »
Both Carmen and FawnL needed some time to recover after being defeated in the epic Suicide Girl Battle Royale.  Their match ended being piled up in the ring face to pussy and covered in cum and sweat.  It was very sexy and I managed to grab their thongs as they were being carted off on stretchers.

Talking to both girls after the match, they both felt they had something further to prove against each other and FawnL asked to meet Carmen in a private fight at the Crofoot.  I brought up the idea to Carmen who seemed to savor the idea. 

I contacted the Crofoot and talked to the girls about the set up and rules of the match.  We settled on actually having a ring on the stage where the action would take place.  The girls would start the match dressed in sexy leather outfits and the Suicide Girls would be present as opening entertainment and various roles like bell ringer.

{alt}

So after a couple weeks, the day of the match arrived.  The day started with some burlesque numbers by the Suicide Girls to pump up the crowd.

{alt}
{alt}

as well as a musical performance by by girl Lights

{alt}
https://youtu.be/pFl7DhdGGzo

The crowd of was getting pumped as the music jammed and the Suicide Girls strutted.  I went down to the dressing rooms to tell the girls the match was getting ready to begin.  First I visited Carmen's room and walked in as she was getting dressed.  I was surprised to see Eva was there too.  It seems that Eva was here to support Carmen and I did make sure to warn her from interferring during the match.

{alt}

Carmen noticed I had her thong from the Battle Royale tied around my arm and I patted her ass and told her the other one was FawnL's.  I told her how much I was looking forward to the match which was starting in 15 minutes and to get upstairs soon.  I left to go to FawnL's room but lingered a bit watching Carmen slip into her sexy leather outfit.

{alt}

I walked over to FawnL's room and was greeted by a nude FawnL who was just getting ready to slip into her sexy outfit.  I gave a nice wolf whistle as she turns to greet me, "naughty boy, do you always just walk into the girl's changing rooms".  I tell her "of course" and kiss her cheek.  I tell her I am looking forward to the match and she has 8 minutes to get upstairs.  I turn as she shakes that ass and slips into her leather suit.

{alt}

I go upstairs as the Suicide Girls end their last number and as the leave the stage, I unveil the ring "Ladies and Gentlemen, I welcome you to the latest edition of the Crofoot Fight Club...I have two hot and sexy girls ready to fight for your pleasure in this ring".  The crowd cheers, filled with hot women and rich guys who paid a lot of money to be here tonight "the girls are almost ready so I will go over some items for your understanding of what is happening tonight.  Both girls are going to be dressed in leather and the winner will be decided by a knockout.  There are no submissions here tonight as one girl must be completely destroyed and stripped by her opponent.  Sexual attacks are encouraged and their are some sex toys hidden just outside the ring (located in the middle of the dance floor).  So you could have a vibrator strapped under your chair or there could be a strap on hidden under the ring...we'll have to see what our sexy ladies find and how they use them on their opponents.

The music swells by Lights from the stage as I introduce the girls Carmen comes in first accompanied by Eva.  Carmen gets in the ring and flaunts her body as Eva moves to the corner.  Next I introduce FawnL who comes in with a high energy and turns her ass to Carmen "you are gonna kiss my ass when this fight is over".  Carmen replies, "we'll see who kisses whose ass slut" and I step between them "you have to wait a few seconds girls so please get back to your corners so we can start this match".

I introduce Suicide Girl Vixen who comes out and pats down the girls making sure they don'y have any illegal weapons.  Actually, Vixen is just here to feel up our fighters and get their juices flowing.  Carmen esp seems to like her touch as they smile, Eva almost looks jealous.  When done, Vixen leaves the ring blowing a kiss to Carmen and FawnL.

{alt}

I motion to the girls "you two know the rules, so fight dirty and let's give this crowd the sexiest and most exciting match possible", I leave the ring and motion to our special bell girl, Riae who was the fourth runner up in the Battle Royale.  She rings the bell and Carmen and FawnL face off....

« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 07:41:09 AM by WildAtHeart »

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: Crofoot fight - Carmen vs FawnL in Leather Match
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2017, 12:03:17 PM »
I come down to the ring first as I get a mixed reaction from the crowd at the Crofoot where I make my debut, hopefully one of many matches to come.  Eva is a little nervous about this place, but I am perfectly fine after having wrestled at biker bars in the past.  My music is a mix of rock and salsa as I strut out to the ring wearing my leather outfit in the pants pictured below, but my top is also black leather with some fishnet over my sleeve.  On my top it says "Sinful Senorita" and I instead wear some black wrestling boots to the ring.

{alt}

{alt}

Eva is wearing a Cuban flag colored sports bra with "Cuban Goddess" written across it with a tight pair of black leather briefs and fishnets, many in the crowd would love to see the big voluptuous Cuban get in a match here against some of their top big women.

As we prepare for the match, Vixen comes over and checks me for weapons, cupping my crotch, feeling my ass and tits as Eva looks on angry.  I get a little excited as Vixen woman handled me some in the Suicide Girl Battle Royal before Eva ended up eliminating her.  I wait for the bell to ring as I glare over at FawnL.

Offline Contestator

• God Member
  • NO VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN! This is just a game
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 02:03:59 PM »
nice match im undecided here

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2017, 05:23:21 AM »
FAWNL:  Coming from back stage in my full leather ensemble to cheers of the crowd...see familiar faces of repeat customers and blow a few kisses...I see Carmen and Eva in the ring and feel the excitement of getting some closure on Carmen who I made cum in the battle Royale...she wants revenge but I feel she will end up in same position...

entering the ring....need to watch for Eva and hope she doesn't interfere...Wild introduces us and Vixen pats me down....I whisper I will make it worth your while to make sure Eva doesn't interfere in this match...I feel her up and smile and she nods yes....that should make sure things stay fair...

Here we go.....I am ready to start having fun with Carmen....the bell rings and I make my way towards her

{alt}

FawnL

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 03:57:30 PM »
I thank Bill for taking my part in describing the fight…I am experiencing some personal problem that are keeping my mind off the place…but I try not to spoil what has been prepared so nicely….

Ok…I have a last look at my leather outfit, something that Bill selected for me….leaving so much of my body free to be viewed…
I change my heeled boots into a flat pair following Bill’s request to avoid heels on the ring….ok ..doing this for him…
I pull them well up and I walk into the bar, heading to the ring…

{alt} 

Where I see the Carmen waiting, with Eva at her side….I trust that she is not going to interfere and I have some nice ideas on those two bitches for the aftermath,
once I have put them both out ..

I wave to the small crowd gathered to the bar and I warm my muscles, waiting for the official start…
“Here we go Carmen…” I think as the bell rings and we clash in the centre of the ring…

Offline HlywdCatft

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2017, 04:35:07 PM »
Fawn could beat Carmen easily if Eva wasn't there, but Eva is as dangerous as she is sexy.   If the lovely plump Vixen could hold Eva off, then Fawn would squash Carmen leaving the leather clad Latina naked, sweaty and ko'd from her own orgasm like in the suicide girls match.  Just like last time Carmen is hung upside-down in the corner and pussy played with until a giant orgasm kos her.  Eva gets involved only for Vixen to stop her with a powerbomb.  Eva gets her face rubbed in the naked upside-down Carmen's pussy that would be soaked in her juices from multiple orgasms and very stinky from sweating in the leather pants.  Eva gets ko'd and made to cum too

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2017, 05:50:25 PM »
The bell rings as I get ready to lock up with Fawn.  Vixen exits the ring as I look at the big girl as I kiss my hand and slap my leather clad ass at her basically telling her she can kiss my Venezuelan ass.  I would love to face her in the ring as long as I had Eva with me facing her in a 2 on 1 or in a tag.  Fawn approaches me as I go for a lock up, but I aim a kick to her pussy to cause her to stop in her tracks.  From that position I lock her in a side headlock and squeeze hard trying to take control early as I am met with a mixed crowd reaction while Eva cheers me on, while at the same time keeping an eye on Vixen. 

FawnL

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2017, 06:36:20 PM »
Eva gets ko'd and made to cum too

...that's describing in few words my plan...  ;D ;D ;D

Offline HlywdCatft

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2017, 06:55:31 PM »
Eva gets ko'd and made to cum too

...that's describing in few words my plan...  ;D ;D ;D

Well my fantasy would be for you to dominate the 2 Latinas on your own koing them both

Offline Bite Me

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2017, 06:58:13 PM »
Any chance we can get rid of all the extra stuff and just have pictures of the two fighters? That intro is a jumbled mess of nonsense.

FawnL

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2017, 06:59:03 PM »

Well my fantasy would be for you to dominate the 2 Latinas on your own koing them both

...well...that might happens..it all comes from the poll...we are going to have the fight according to the
result of the poll and the flow of the votes..

FawnL

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2017, 07:02:21 PM »
Any chance we can get rid of all the extra stuff and just have pictures of the two fighters? That intro is a jumbled mess of nonsense.

..I guess that the pictures have been already posted ...and about the introduction part...
well...Bill loves that stuff...and he is the promoter/organizer of the poll so I am not complaining...

...next time you organize the poll, invite the fighters of your choice and make it as you prefer....simple..  ;)
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 07:04:21 PM by FawnL »

Offline Bite Me

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2017, 07:10:25 PM »
I'm honestly not sure which one of you is which. There's no real way to tell.

FawnL

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2017, 07:12:34 PM »

..few posts above...all in black leather and boots...Carmen is the one in black leggings and golden pumps...
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 07:13:33 PM by FawnL »

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2017, 07:13:57 PM »

I'm wrestling in the same outfit as my avatar