News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Doll versus Erin Lee: The Brawl in the Barn

• 78 Replies

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
Re: The Doll versus Erin Lee: The Brawl in the Barn
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2017, 07:33:13 PM »
The two girls tear at each other as soon as I dart away from the center of the floor, Erin hurling dirt and straw into Kat’s face and then attacking!  Two shots to her face and a kick to her leg, and the guys are already whoopin’ it up!  “Kick her ass, Erin!” from a few, and “You can take her, Kat!” from some others.  The face shots stagger Kat a bit, but she comes roaring back, grabbing Erin’s hair and yanking her head down as she tries to fire one of those powerful legs right up and at Erin's face!  This could be one and done for Erin!
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline SweetCara

• SweetCara on Trillian
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2017, 08:21:38 PM »
The money from all the ranchhands is on the DOLL~ ;)

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2017, 09:56:08 PM »
I manage to tug your head down and rocket my right leg up, but feel some resistance. You partially block my knee's trip towards your nose, instead diverting it to your sternum where there's still plenty of power to drill you hard. I still pay for the battering ram that is my knee by taking a quick snap shot to my tummy. I grunt, a blast of air rushing past my lush lips as my cheeks puff out.

You continue plowing on, though, your left shoulder hammering me in the abs as you use some leverage and momentum to take me off my feet and to my back. I spread my arms wide to help lessen the impact but you still rip another "Ummfff!" from me as we land.My legs spread wide as well, my toes pointed as my tanned, round, barely covered ass and lower back smack the hay covered floor. I shake my head, running on pure primal rage now as I see your broad back and you remain tucked into my abdomen. I raise my arms over my head, clasp my hands together then look to slap my doubled up fist into the middle of your spine. "YAAAAA!" screaming in rage as I try to force your spinal cord to sing in pain.

Whether my axe handle shot does anything to your back, or not, I snap my legs up and together, trying to circle them around your waist and lock my ankles. Thighs that regularly break horses into submission now look to do the same to you.

"Giddy yup, bitch!" I hiss into your ear.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2017, 12:46:23 AM by The Doll »

« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2017, 10:56:42 PM »
Doll kicks her ass when this ones over.

Offline 🌠BIG and THICK🌠

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2017, 03:27:21 AM »
I always like watching Erin fight but also extremely impressed with the Doll here too. Difficult decisive here.

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2017, 06:19:36 AM »
Never ever bet against a short strong girl. Doll takes it.

Offline britneybeatsya

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2017, 05:10:55 PM »
A bit more familiar with Erin but not sure I am convinced yet. She looks to have her hands full.

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2017, 05:57:30 PM »
Still looking to catch my breath after my trip to the dirty floor,I prop up on my elbows for a better vantage point. I shake my blonde hair from my face so some of the guys watching can see me grin. I have this bitch locked up tight...her groans and the flexing of my well developed thighs emphasizing that point. "Give it up,slut", I hiss up to you, "Jeff wants a real woman,  not some soft Limey!"

I don't seem to be convincing you,though,as you tear into me...ripping my shirt to expose my firm, golden globes. A surprised look washes over my face as they bounce out from under my flimsy shirt, my nipples starting to bud from the excitement as you sink your nails into the firm titflesh and squeeze!. "AWWW!" I scream, my head shaking side to side as my glands explode in pain and my body bucks.

"Fucking bitch!!" I shriek as you loom large over me. I grit my teeth, my face turning a deep red under the tear streaked dirt. I drop flat to my back and swing my arms out wide before opening my hands and turning my palms towards you. Snapping my arms back in,I try to flatten my palms against your ears, boxing them if I can. If that's not enough to convince you that you're outmatched, I claw my fingers and try to rake them across your eyes before giving you another hard flex of my thighs...."Yuhhhh!"

"Gonna....break....your...ribs..." I grunt as my legs continue to squeeze.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 12:57:06 AM by The Doll »

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2017, 08:08:02 PM »
Regardless of who they happened to be supporting, the hands in unison let out raucous cheers as Erin rips open Kat’s top, exposing those creamy breasts to all assembled, but the exuberance turns into concerning silence as she then sinks her talons into the firm orbs.  I wince myself, imagining the pain that must be shooting through Kat’s torso right now, but she fights through it, dropping flat and bringing her hands up quickly, looking to box the Brit’s ears as she keeps her legs tight around Erin’s ribs. 
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline stevenmk

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2017, 08:38:10 PM »
I am all in for the "Doll"! Her way fit, way tanned bod will win this. Doll, since Erin has just made this a topless match might I suggest you do the same (and maybe more) to her...

Steve

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2017, 12:58:35 AM »
I am all in for the "Doll"! Her way fit, way tanned bod will win this. Doll, since Erin has just made this a topless match might I suggest you do the same (and maybe more) to her...

Steve

Steve, you are 'way' right!

And, I'll see what I can do ;)

« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2017, 03:08:00 AM »
I don't know, I may have to give Erin a vote for being the first to set the puppies free.   At least for a day or two before changing my vote. :P

Offline Shelbys Way

« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2017, 11:43:12 AM »
Credit to both of these women but it's clear The Doll is just too strong. Love how she knows her assets and is using them to wear Erin down bit by bit slowly and methodically.

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2017, 03:34:31 PM »
Damn girls!!! Off the hook hot!  We might be witnessing two of fcfs best!  Damn!

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2017, 05:49:54 PM »
Your groans growing louder and longer with each squeeze of my thick thighs and I'm having trouble distinguishing whether it's from the pressure or me banging my hot, denim clad kitty up into your tummy. You're such a tramp that it's probably the latter and not the former. It's funny,though,the things you notice during times of stress....such as your firm pair swaying back and forth under your top each time I pulse my legs. Which I do, again, as I box those ears of yours. It gets your attention enough to get you focusing on you,instead of me and my tanned orbs.

Your hands release my girls, the sweat slicked flesh bouncing back to their original form, red streaks running over them from your nails,and pain lancing through my chest. I groan,partly from relief,partly from pain while you cover your face and deflect my eye rake.  No matter, the rake was just icing on the cake...the intent to get your mauling hands off me was achieved. I get a split second to breathe before you're back on me,your flurry of fists causing me to bring my arms up in front of my face to try to block the onslaught.

"Ummmfff!" I grunt as you hammer away at me. My body jerking this way and that with each hail of blows you rain down. "Fuck this and fuck you!" I gasp, my arms coming off my face,trying to reach up between your arms and grabbing the back of your head. If I can, clasping my hands on the back of your head and trying to pull it down as I crunch up, tummy flexing while I aim my forehead for your mouth or nose....at this point,I'm not going to be picky with where the headbutt might land.  "Yaaaaa!"

I know this will hurt but,hopefully, not as bad as the pain this limey slut will feel if I can nail it. As my head snaps up,I pulse my tiring thighs,once more,before uncoiling them from your waist and letting them drop to the floor.....trying to roll away from you if I get an opening.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2017, 05:52:27 PM by The Doll »