News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Doll versus Erin Lee: The Brawl in the Barn

• 78 Replies
Re: The Doll versus Erin Lee: The Brawl in the Barn
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2017, 05:52:00 PM »
*Comes in wearing a luchador mask*...Wow that Erin is a brilliant fighter, that weasel got no chance, i mean look at the size of her butt!! * Mish follows me in and rips off the mask*...eeeek.

If it's only the mask she rips off, Mish is obviously start to slack off around here!  :P

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2017, 01:42:32 AM »
Damn girls!!! Off the hook hot!  We might be witnessing two of fcfs best!  Damn!

Might be?  Hmmmffff! ;)

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2017, 09:08:05 AM »
I dont see an option to vote...whats the deal?

Voting opens on Thursday---see the intro ;)
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2017, 01:51:41 PM »
"That's it, you funny talking bitch...keep pounding away at me..." I grunt to myself, knowing the more blows you throw, the more tired you'll get. I know this from experience as my own thighs start to quiver from putting the squeeze on your trim waist for these past minutes. One more is about all I have in me right now so, after my headbutt falls short (even though I nail one of your girls, so it's not a total waste), I give you a parting gift, sending a hard pulse down my thighs, then start to roll away.

You're feeling generous, though, and wanting to leave me with a gift of my own. You do so in the form of a stiff right hook, which tags my lower jaw and pulls a grunt for me as I put some space between us. "Uhhhh....fuck..." I groan, rolling up to my knees and working my jaw with my left hand, my right working on pulling the remnants of my tattered shirt from my body and holding it down at my side. My firm, golden globes bare and lightly bobbing, still showing the signs of your mauling, as I stand up....trying not to give away the fact that my legs are tingling from the effort of trying to squeeze you in half, earlier. A few of the ranch hands let out a low whistle as I completely bare my chest for them and try to keep up my confident demeanor by flashing them a grin.

Glaring at you, now from across the hay strewn floor, my 'daisy dukes' riding higher up my toned glutes, I slowly move back in towards you. If you think you're getting a breather, you have another thing coming. I take a few deep breaths as I approach, grinning more as I watch you rubbing your sides...."Ribs hurting?" I smile wider now as I give you a gentle reminder that there's more to come.

"Nice try weasel, but i'm still here", you come back with as we both start to circle....my left hand coming up, wiping some stray strands of blonde hair from my face..."For now, you mean...." I continue giving you a toothy smile and moving in closer....closer.....until....

I swing my right arm around, the hand still holding the remnants of my torn shirt and I let it go....right at your face. Hoping it's distraction enough for me to get in tight and swing a hard left uppercut low into that toned tummy of yours. "YAAAAAA!" I shout as my fist aims for that gut....if I can manage to nail you there, my right hand joins the party, a roundhouse aimed right for the left side of your pretty face. My bare breasts bouncing and bobbing with each movement as I move in tight and look to pound the 'blonde from across the pond'.

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2017, 02:08:11 PM »
Lovely!
Absolutely lovely!

Can't wait to read more!

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2017, 01:51:48 AM »
Damn girls!!! Off the hook hot!  We might be witnessing two of fcfs best!  Damn!

Might be?  Hmmmffff! ;)

Probably a bad choice of words..I am thinking the best after watching this. DAMN!

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2017, 03:30:30 AM »
I move in quick, my shirt not serving as the distraction I thought it would, but still allowing me to drill you hard in that flat tummy of yours. You double over and manage to duck as my right hook grazes the back of your head. The big plus of all of this is that it manages to slow you down, just a bit. When you hook your arm around my waist, it's not hard to figure out where you're going. Low....like a typical tramp. I can't move backwards as you're holding onto me, but I can twist....which I do...to my right, letting your attempted cheap shot hammer my thick, but still quivering thigh. "Uhhh!" I grunt as your knuckles dent my well defined quad and sending pinpricks of pain to the surrounding area.

Your upward momentum has your shoulder nailing me right under my left breast and I wrap my arms protectively around my chest and shake my head. The pain slowing me,now, so you can hammer that knee up, right into my denim clad crotch. The pain exploding in my lower half, my hands shooting from my bare chest down south, cupping my now throbbing folds before I drop to my knees in front of you. "Awwwwwww.." I moan, rocking back and for for a moment as I shake my head and bite my lower lip against the pain.

You stand tall over me as I clutch myself and gasp in pain, my sweat slicked, stringy, hair hanging in my face...blowing out each time I gasp in pain. With not much else I can do, at this point, I reach up and try to grab the side of your tight, denim, shorts.....before swinging my other arm up and between those toned thighs of yours....wanting to repay you "tit for tat" or, in this case, "twat for twat". Twisting my body as I swing up as hard as I can, wanting to impale your pussy on my forearm and really hammer the point home.  "Yaaaaah!!' 

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2017, 09:09:37 AM »
Both girls now nearly nude, save for a tiny bit of fabric covering their crotches, sweat dripping from each body, mingling each time they touch each other.  The catfight that the hands had excitedly piled in to watch has devolved into  an all-out brawl, and at this pace, I’m thinking that whoever loses will need to be scraped off the floor with a spade when the dust clears.  One of the hands sidles over to me, the bulge in the front of his jeans too massive to ignore, so I keep my eyes up and lock onto his as he tries to chat me up.

“Hey, Mishy, I’m watchin' these here hellcats fight, beatin' on each other so hard…man, I’m a’thinkin' of that V-word…”

I roll my eyes, silently thinking ‘yeah, I bet you are, you perv…’, but just smile mildly, still keeping my glance up at his face.

“You know, cutie—-the V-word.  Like I just want to show how I feel….”

Ok, now this is getting weird, so I just nod and slowly start to shuffle away, but he follows relentlessly.

“Watchin’ them, I just want one of ‘em to feel my support, know I’m there for her, put my tick in her box, ya’ know….?”

Then it hits me. DUH!  “Oh!!!  You want to VOTE!!!”

Voting is now open.  :)
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2017, 01:38:34 PM »
My forearm slams up between those thighs of yours....a wet *thump* ringing out as I make you see stars.....just like you did to me. You sink down to your knee (a place I'm sure you're used to being) and move in close. My bare golden globes compressing with your still covered pair while you bring us to even closer quarters. My nipples now rock hard, digging into your firm girls while you drape your arm over my shoulder, looking to clinch us up, no doubt. Well, I might have a little something to say about that, Madusa....

I grunt as you hammer a hard right into my left side. The blow sounds worse than it is, but it still brings a wince to my face and jerks my body to the left "Uhhhffff!" a blast of breath escaping my lush lips while my cheeks puff. I grit my teeth and steel myself as my left arm reaches over your right, my right reaching behind you, and both hands grabbing the bottom of your slutty shirt. As you start to twist and try to bring me down for a headlock, I tug up on your shirt, then try to bring it towards me....looking to pull it up over your head. Wanting not only to try to immobilize your arms and temporarily blind you, but to show the perverted ranch hands that your floppy girls are no match for my tanned orbs!

My still dirty, tear streaked, face contorted into a mask of pain, grimacing with each move I make....my hotbox still throbbing from the cheap shot. I grit my teeth in determination as I try so scoot back and out of your reach, wanting to pull that shirt up over you and preventing you from locking on the headlock you seemed so determined to slap on me.

"C'mawn WildKat, fuck that limey bitch up!!" one of the hands, Zeke it sounds like, stands and shouts. Both our bodies now dripping sweat, my blonde lockes damp against my head, sticking to my face and bare shoulders as I try to tame this wild filly in the middle of the barn.

"Yee-haw, bitch!" I hiss down to you.

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2017, 04:40:31 PM »

Might be?  Hmmmffff! ;)

Probably a bad choice of words..I am thinking the best after watching this. DAMN!

Hmmmmmm....They are pretty amazing at this for sure. There is some other girls here that could give them a run for their money and then some. Just sayin. :P

There sure are but, for now, the line forms in the rear ;)

Offline Shelbys Way

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2017, 04:58:47 PM »
Voted and it wasn't an easy decision. Great fight. I need some pointers from both of you.

Offline Emmapins123

« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2017, 06:12:07 PM »
Standing, stomping, clapping, screaming for ERIN!!!! GO ERIN GO!!! Woot Woot!

Offline Emmapins123

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2017, 06:21:51 PM »

Might be?  Hmmmffff! ;)

Hmmmmmm....They are pretty amazing at this for sure. There is some other girls here that could give them a run for their money and then some. Just sayin. :P

Someone certainly has a high self opinion of themselves.

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2017, 07:07:08 PM »

Might be?  Hmmmffff! ;)

Someone certainly has a high self opinion of themselves.

Wouldn't you,if you were me??

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2017, 09:23:28 PM »
Watching from the sidelines wishing I was in on the action