News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Doll versus Erin Lee: The Brawl in the Barn

• 78 Replies

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
The Doll versus Erin Lee: The Brawl in the Barn
« on: October 07, 2017, 01:31:16 AM »
     It’s called a “Senior Experience”, meaning, in your senior year of college, you voluntarily have an “experience” doing something a little bit, or a lot, not of the usual college offering, off-campus, sometimes local, sometimes far away.  Needing a break from my dorm mates, I chose the far-away variety, and for the past month, have worked as a ranch-hand on a 15,000 acre spread in southern Montana.  It’s called the Open Circle ranch, which I think (applying my psychological skepticism) is a reference to the fact that this ranch has the highest percentage of female ranch hands than any other in the midwest.

Never boring, my time here has allowed me to learn some useful and some not-so useful skills that I can transfer to real-life.  Riding a horse and learning about raising crops has been fun; mending fences and branding cattle—-not so much.  I find the branding kind of mean, although I get the need for it.  Why not just use a Sharpie marker, for God’s sake?  Anyway, the MOST entertaining thing about being here (read: NO wi-fi!!!) are two of my bunkmates, Erin and Kat.  Although both college-age, this is NOT their senior experience.  They’re real-lifers, and working at the Open Circle is their career, at least right now it is.

They both started a few weeks before I arrived, and I am told that there was an instant and mutual dislike.  Sniping at each other, ultra-competitive, doing anything each can to cozy-up to the foreman, Jeff, and obtain a preferred chore or a day off, or just some special attention from Jeff.  Among the highlights, I had heard that Kat had massaged Erin’s saddle with olive oil one morning, and when she went to mount, she slid right over the side and onto her ass in front of the other hands.  And I witnessed Erin scooping manure into Kat’s boots, so that when she slipped her feet in, well, ‘nuff said.

Things escalated quickly, and while most of the hands were amused with the Kat-Erin spat, the fight did start to affect their work.  It came to a head yesterday afternoon, where  some nudging turned into some pushing, which turned into some hard shoves, which turned into Erin cracking her palm across Kat’s cheek!  “That’s IT!” roared Jeff, grabbing each girl by the back of the shirt and tossing them to each side.  “Settle this!  i don’t care how, but settle it!  And if you can’t, I WILL, and my way’ll mean two unemployed bitches!”  Work around these parts was scarce, and jobs were like gold, so that got their attention.

It was an easy fix, at least for the two brooding blondes it was.  They agreed to meet in the Southern Fields barn this morning, before the workday started, to settle things once and for all.  It was to be a fight to the finish—-win by knock-out or verbal submission, and the loser would offer her immediate resignation.  Both girls asked me to get things ready—I wasn’t quite sure what that meant.  Popcorn?  Invite the press?  Instead, I get here a little early and spread a thick blanket of fresh straw on the main floor, figuring it would provide a little cushion if one got slammed down or something.  A couple of bottles of water if they need them,  small milking stools in opposite corners of the floor, and I mentally applaud myself on a job well done as I wait for their arrivals. 

{alt}
The Doll (Kat)
5'3"   130 lbs   18 y.o.

{alt}
Erin Lee
5'6"     110 lbs     19 y.o.

(The fighters have requested that voting begins five days into the poll, so that readers can vote on the fight itself and the girl most likely to prevail)

And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline Olga

• God Member
  • Why don't we settle this somewhere privately.
Re: The Doll versus Erin Lee: The Brawl in the Barn
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 02:13:55 PM »
I want the winner, NHB in the cage.  Winner takes all. 8)

{alt}
Blame it all on my roots
I showed up in boots
And ruined your black tie affair...

I do have friends in low places.

underground.fight.champ.olga on Trillian.

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 02:54:33 PM »
There is more to a fight that just stats Julia, when she's flat on her back they count for not so much!

Give me a break! I've already whipped your trampy ass once, Erin...this is just going to be the follow up.

You're tough....but I'm tougher and I think these people are gonna see that.

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2017, 04:29:58 PM »
I'm sure you've all heard about something "being in someone's blood"? Well, farming and ranching are in mine. A third generation rancher after my parents and my Daddy's parents. In fact, as far back as anyone can remember, the Dahl family has been working the land and providing for the community. We're proud of it. It's what we do. So, when this tramp from 'across the pond' decided she wanted to take that away from I was not going to take it lying down.

After Daddy's parents passed, it didn't take long for my folks to realize that they weren't all that qualified to run the day to day operations that a farm entailed. I mean, both were great at the actual work....but, the business end...not so much. I heard them talking, one night, about how things were going from bad to worse and they didn't want their baby girl to suffer from their bad business acumen. So, they did the only thing they could...Daddy used some of his connections to get me on at the Open Circle Ranch. It was a great job and, much to my surprise, there were a lot of other girls like me there too. We all had a farming/ranching background and some of us became quite the 'cliq'. There was Dakota....she was from Iowa, Seattle Sandy...from Florida, Savannah...from Oregon, Charlotte...she was from Kentucky, and Texas Tammy....no one was quite sure where she was from, actually. Along with Lil Mishy, we all made quite the team.

We were thick as thieves until "Madusa" arrived. I took to calling Erin that due to coming to breakfast like some birds had used her hair for a nest. Don't get me wrong...her body was smoking hot, but the problem was...she knew it. She'd flaunt around the bunkhouse in her tiny underwear, her toned body on display as if to say "look at me! look how fit I am". Oh, and she was British and I could hardly understand anything she said!! It was obvious, from the get go, that we weren't going to get along. We had a quick shoving match shortly after she arrived. The Queen Bee(yotch) trying to tell me what to do and I was having none of it. It didn't help we were both wearing only towels after our showers, either. I think that helped ramp up a lot of tensions we had been feeling for each other....and not all of them angry ones, if you get my drift.

Things escalated from there and I had had enough. Greasing up her saddle and watching her fat ass slide off it and to the ground was a crack up and gave me a lot of satisfaction. I can't say the same for the shit she put in my boots, though. I was cleaning that out for a week. It was little things like that...a sharp elbow jab....a bump of the chest into the others...a push...a shove....it started getting out of hand. The girls saw it and, worse, Jeff saw it. Madusa had been trying to cozy up to him since she arrived and while he wasn't mine, per se', I did have my eyes set on him and, well, I always get what I want. This bitch wasn't going to take anything that was mine....I guaran-damn-tee that!

Anyway, things came to a head and Jeff had to do something or risk losing his job. I could understand that. What I couldn't understand is how he could look at Madusa and not turn to stone. Especially since I was around. One day he got pissed and told us to "settle it"...whatever that meant. I was fine with tearing into this slut anyway I could, so when Lil Mishy came up with an idea to "settle things"...I was all ears.

And that leads us to now....I'm standing in the barn across from Madusa, 5'3" and a thick, toned, 130 lbs. Wearing only my plaid blouse that's cut into a half shirt and tied tightly under my firm breasts. Open down to the knot with the sleeves cut off, it doesn't leave much to the imagination. Along with my very high cut "Daisy Duke" shorts, which only conceals about one third of my round rump, I hop on my toes...the hay poking between my nicely pedicured digits as I shake my arms out. My 36C-24-37 frame tanned all over, my hair up in twin ponytails on either side of my head. I glare across the barn at Her....the Bitch. Madusa. Not paying any attention to the small crowd who has gathered to see us pummel each other.

I glare across the hay strewn floor....if looks could kill, Madusa would be in Boot Hill.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 04:36:05 PM by The Doll »

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2017, 05:10:04 PM »
There is more to a fight that just stats Julia, when she's flat on her back they count for not so much!

Huh! Erin! It seems you're clever! I don't know you & don't know
 The Doll. So what should I do? Ask an Oracle?
The stats I can read.

It's ok Julia....back me and you'll be making the right decision ;)

Offline jake1990

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2017, 10:39:34 PM »
Go get her Erin!!! You can take her!

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2017, 11:27:45 PM »
As a bit of an expert on barnyard brawls, I can say never discount anyone until you're sure they're counting sheep.  So while I've been in the ring with the Doll and know what she brings, I've also seen Erin deliver thunder from Olympus as well.   So wouldn't want to put money on either of these kittens and their claws just yet.

Offline TaekwonGirl

• Distributor of snuggles and ass kickings
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2017, 11:54:14 PM »
GO KAT!!!! <3 <3 <3
It's not the size of the girl in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the girl.

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2017, 01:32:08 AM »
Damn! This one looks like it's gonna be good! Erin is a bad ass fighter and Doll looks like she can bring it!

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2017, 01:53:33 AM »
Damn! This one looks like it's gonna be good! Erin is a bad ass fighter and Doll looks like she can bring it!

The Doll can bring it, don't worry ;)

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2017, 12:59:46 PM »
Excellent fight! Incredible action! Giving the slight advantage to the Doll.

Offline couples compete

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2017, 02:58:56 PM »
We went with Erin!

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2017, 04:23:14 PM »
Sizing up Madusa, the only advantage she seems to have is her height....and it's only three inches. I'm easily heavier and, of course, stronger. My time in the field, actually working instead of trying to cozy up to Jeff, has given me muscle where most girls don't have it and I have no doubt that I'll be needing it today.

The air is humid and motes of dust float in the  beams of sunlight that sneak in through the ill fitted boards that make up the barn walls. I wipe some of my hair from my face as Lil Mishy walks to the center of the floor and gets us going. "Good, clean, fight?"....yeah, right. There will be nothing clean about this fight and the only 'good' thing will be that I'm whipping this limey's ass and deporting her back to the land of tea and crumpets.

Our hands clinch in a shake and I bear down the pressure...squeezing and making you feel it. Giving you a small taste of the strength that you'll be facing. You try to play it off, but I know you felt it and I know it will stick in the back of your mind as we go. You lean in and whisper some 'sweet nothings' in my ear....I chuckle and give you a sneer as I shove you away and step back.

You kneel down and, at first, I think you're starting to pray...probably that I won't kick your ass too badly...but you make your intentions known as well as set the tone for the entire fight. You scoop up some dirt and wing it right for my face. One of the oldest tricks in the book. Unfortunately...for me....it works. "Ahhhshit!" I jerk my body to my right and furiously try to wipe some of the dirt from my eyes, the debris making them water and blink hard. I try to get my bearings, but you don't give me the time. You're all over me....swinging a fist that thunks the left side of my face and jerks me to the right while your foot snaps out, plowing into my thigh.  Still blinking dirt from my eyes as I stumble to my right...the shot to my jaw jars me a bit, but your weak kick to my thigh...probably one of the most solid parts of my body....doesn't do much more than piss me off....even more.

I shake my head and work my jaw as you step in and look to dish out more suffering. The pain in my jaw has me wincing already. My adrenaline surges and I narrow my watery eyes, planting my left foot to the hay strewn floor while my hands flash up, looking to lace my fingers behind your head and pull it down. Tugging your head down, doubling you over a bit as I snap my right leg up, bend it...my toes pointing towards the floor...and try to hammer you in the face with a big knee. My face, now peppered with dirt, streaked from tears, contorted in a mask of rage as I look to plow this bitch into next week.

"Yaaaaaaa!!"

Offline Ethan Tuff

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2017, 06:19:23 PM »
Excellent poll fight between two really hot excellent fighters! Can't wait to watch this unfold.

Offline Shelbys Way

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2017, 07:32:13 PM »
Love these type of polls. Leaning towards the Doll but not positive just yet.