News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Tara from Suitefights

• 6 Replies

Offline b3b392

Tara from Suitefights
« on: October 28, 2017, 01:49:46 AM »
So having recently watched Tara vs Leena from Suitefights, I was wondering if there was any more info on Tara?

Has she done any more fights, any modelling, will we see her at Suitefights again? Would appreciate it if anyone had any info. She's way too cute to be a one-and-done...

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: Tara from Suitefights
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 02:37:44 AM »
So having recently watched Tara vs Leena from Suitefights, I was wondering if there was any more info on Tara?

Has she done any more fights, any modelling, will we see her at Suitefights again? Would appreciate it if anyone had any info. She's way too cute to be a one-and-done...
She's done a few fights for APL taking on Misty Lovelace, Kyla, and Tilly.

Offline jq000004

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 03:14:24 AM »

She's fighting under the name Anya for APL. I could only see the Tilly fight (AV1186) available on their site when I looked.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 06:03:58 AM »

She's fighting under the name Anya for APL. I could only see the Tilly fight (AV1186) available on their site when I looked.

Look under the unreleased section, they have quite a few of her videos on there.

Offline Debbiedoes

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 08:45:38 PM »
I like Sarah Brooke...very much

Offline nono_nonez

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2020, 11:59:22 PM »
She also goes by the name of Peyton and Anya and there are plenty of videos from her on c4s most of them topless.

Offline clandestino

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2020, 04:14:31 PM »

She's calling herself Peyton now at APL. Here's her profile page with a list of her videos:

https://www.aplvideos.com/fighters.php?code=FGH322

I recommend her match with Regan, who was Kyla at Suitfights, genuine competitive wrestling, then some sexy domination when one girl runs out of steam.