News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jesse the Country Cougar vs. The Doll: Part Two

• 57 Replies

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
Re: Jesse the Country Cougar vs. The Doll: Part Two
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2017, 08:52:50 AM »
Gritting my teeth as I'm able to switch the momentum and the look on your face as I whip you around tells me that this is the very last thing you thought might happen when you set this up. I manage to reverse the flow and send you on the big ride, dropping down to my knees, my firm, golden globes, bouncing on my chest as I hit. My head cranes up just in time to see you twist and your back impact the trio of light rods. They explode against your tanned and toned frame in a cloud of dust and loud shattering of glass that echoes in the humid air.

I slowly get to my feet, my palms on my right thigh to help me push up as I see you slumped back into the corner amid a pile of broken glass and sifting smoke from the bulbs. I half trot, half stumble over to you....looking to grab the top of your head by your sweaty, dirty blonde, hair and drag you from the corner. I wrap my left arm around your head as I bend you over by your hair, looking down your strong, toned, back and seeing the rivulets of blood sliding down it before I bend over and hook your left arm around the back of my neck. My right hand gliding down the left side of your body where, normally, I'd hook the leg hole of whatever bottoms you might be wearing. Here at the Dahl House, though, we have to improvise. I grin as my hand slides down your side, then across your flat tummy, down between your thighs and cupping your hot, wet, sex. I bend my knees as I slide my index finger into your folds and give it a wiggle, then try to lift you up quickly, my thighs bulging from the effort while I look to jerk you up and hold you vertically....my finger continuing to work that pussy of yours while I let the blood rush down to your head.

Holding you up for about thirty seconds before I let gravity take us and drop us down to our backs.....looking to ensure that you take the brunt of the impact.

"Ayaaaaaaahh!!" 
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 08:56:30 AM by The Doll »

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2017, 05:17:52 PM »
Sweaty hair lays over my face, puffed away with each labored breath I take as each prick from the shattered bulbs throbs in time with my quickened pulse.  My view is obscured somewhat, but I still can see enough to see you nearly trotting over, satisfied with yourself at this reversal of fortunes.   I sneer and make a mental note to do something about that smugness once my back stops feeling like it's been attacked by a reject from the local acupuncture school.

My sneer turns into a grimace as you take a grip of my hair to pull me out of the corner.  At least I'm off the shards of glass that remained on the turnbuckle, even if my scalp feels like it's on fire now.  "Let go of my hair, fucking bitch" I hiss as I'm lead on unsteady legs.  When you toss my arm over your neck, I know what's coming and try to pull away but my body refuses to listen to the orders my brain is giving it.  And when your hand slides across my toned abs and down through the trimmed triangle bush, I give an involuntary shudder that distracts me enough to stop resisting.  And then your finger pushes inside, and I moan unabashedly.  Though thankfully we're far enough away that no one in the crowd could likely hear it. 

The moan intensifies as you use your grip and leverage to hoist me, my long dirty-blonde locks brushing against the canvas as I'm held vertically in an impressive display of strength from the youngster.  "No, no Doll, no" I moan but know it will do little good as I feel us starting to tilt over and gravity takes over again.   The ring shakes at the big impact, the canvas booming like thunder as the ropes bounce.   "Nnnnyaaahhh!" I cry out as my spine takes the brunt of the landing and I'm unable to cushion the impact in any way.   Your grip loosened on landing, allowing my upper body to jerk and sit up for a split second, the cameras catching the blank stare as my arms hang limply at my body shudders at the feeling of your finger slipping out of my soaked pussy.  Then flopping back to the canvas like a puppet with its strings cut, arms slightly sprawled out as my thighs are wide open and giving the rancorous pervs a perfect view as my body shuts down for a moment at the overload of pain.

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2017, 02:25:42 AM »
The boards *BOOM!* and the ropes shake as a combined 275 luscious pounds impacts the canvas. I glance over, watching you bounce before you lurch up into a sit and drop back flat, blood stains on the old canvas as my body bucks and I roll over to my right. Spinning on my hip, I get to my knees and grin....licking your juices off my finger seductively, rolling my tongue over the digit, before knee walking over towards you.

My thick thighs flexing as I move over to your head, My hands dropping down on your shoulders to make sure you stay flat as I try to position my knees on either side of your face, forcing you to look up to the bright, hot, lights above. Raised up on my knees, I look to drop my ass and pussy right down on your face, a wet smack coming from the skin on skin impact if I can manage to drop the facesit smother on you.

My body slick with sweat, my tanned skin shining brightly as I try to lean forward and hook my hands to those thick, inner thighs and start to tug. Wanting to being those long, strong, legs back...folding them over you into matchbook and looking to hook my arms over the back of your booted calves. If I can manage to lock those legs up, on either side of my body, I raise my left hand and give that sopping pussy a hard, wet, *SMACK!* Looking to get the juices really flowing as I deftly try to slide three fingers deep into your folds and start working. Grinding my hips as my left bicep rounds and I start trying to pump my hand in and out of your flooding petals.

"How's that feel, Momma Cougar? Huh? How about giving the pervs another shot of that honey?" I grunt down to you, continuing to try to grind down on your gorgeous face. 

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2017, 05:49:55 PM »
My head tilts slightly to the side to avoid having to stare up into the blinding miniature suns they call ring lights above me, sweat-slick globes off-centered as my chest rises and falls with heavy breaths as I try to recover from that devastating suplex that felt like a mac truck running over me.  My right boot lifts weakly, the black leather heel drumming against the worn canvas as I hear the roar of the crowd giving their approval for the display of power from their local girl, as well as the sight of you licking your finger of my juices.

When your shadow moves over my head, I manage to turn my head as your knees slide on either side of it, your golden pads coarse against my flushed skin as my head is locked in position.  Sweaty bangs clings to my forehead as I start to speak, and then my eyes widen as I see how your body is moving.  I've used the move often enough myself to recognize what's coming, but my arms and legs still feel like they're made of lead and so all I can do is take the impact of your dripping wet petals against my face as my breathing becomes much more difficult.

And if that wasn't bad enough for me, you roll me up into a matchbook pin, though my concerns about you trying to score the victory that way is put to rest almost immediately as my hips give an involuntary jerk and a muffled yelp escapes from under that tight, toned ass as you smack my pussy to prime it for three of your fingers invading. 

My body jerks weakly under you as your taunt manages to make through the obstacles enough that I can barely make out what you're saying.  I try to power out, but my head is already starting to feel lightheaded from the smother and grinding as precious oxygen gets cut off.  And I feel another orgasm building rapidly as your fingertips work their magic inside me.  Which leaves only one escape option.  It's desperate, but like they say "All's fair in love and war" and this is definitely both at once.

So I tilt my head slightly, letting my tongue extend to brush against your soaked lips twice to let you think you know what's coming, before using my pearly whites to bite the first place I can get enough purchase to do so in order to persuade you to get off me.

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2017, 06:19:38 AM »
My left arm pistons, the bicep flexing as I continue sawing three fingers deep into that welcoming pussy of yours. My pearly white teeth bared as my lips curl up into a cruel smile while I keep you locked up in the matchbook pin/face sit smother. I gyrate my hips, dragging my own swollen lips and ass crack against your pretty face.

"Loving this, ain't ya Mama Cougar?" I taunt down, your round ass lightly jiggling as I continue working your folds and going for another forced orgasm on the wily ring veteran. I can feel your labored breath blowing up into my petals as I keep those thick legs of your pressed closely into my sides. Suddenly, a biting sting explodes in my nethers, forcing me to yelp out and release your legs. Letting them drop flat with a resounding *BOOM!* I hop up higher on my knees and look down to see your bared teeth clenched and opening for another chomp.

"Fuck!" I shout as I'm forced to get to my feet and move off you...rubbing my stinging kitty as I glare down at your sweaty, juice smeared face. I take a hop and stomp my right boot to the canvas while looking to hammer the sole of my left boot right into your forehead. If I get you once, I go for a second hard shot to the tender skin of your forehead.

"Ayaaaaa!!  Haaaaaa!!' I shout, my thick thighs and firm breasts bouncing along from my efforts.

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2017, 06:31:06 PM »
You don't always do things you're proud of during a match, with the blood pumping and adrenaline rushing through you.  I'm sure that if there was something like ESPN's old "Wide World of Sports" for naked wrestling(and damn do I feel old making that reference), that move would not earn me any votes for the play of the week.  Still, feeling you release my thighs so the heels of my boots can thump against the canvas, and more importantly feel your invading fingers pull out lets me breathe a sigh of relief.  Figuratively and literally, as without that toned ass and wet pussy against my face I can gulp in much needed air without any obstruction.

Of course, you're not idle, and those two heavy stomps to my forehead makes my body jolt like it's hit with a live wire.  Heavy tits swaying on my chest as I jerk and bring my hands to my throbbing forehead as I roll onto my right side.  "Fuuuuuuck" I groan as I pull my hands away and see some crimson smeared across my palms as a small cut aches near my hairline with each thundering pulse that echoes in my ears. 

Rolling over onto my hands and knees, unconcerned with giving the cheering pervs across the ring a view of my glistening petals framed between thick thighs, I try to crawl to the edge of the ring, looking to make an escape to the outside where I can try and catch my breath while forming a new battle plan as my sweat-slick body slowly makes its way to the ring apron at what feels like a snail's pace.

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2017, 03:41:40 AM »
My thick thighs flex and piston up and down, drilling the sole of my boot into that tanned expanse of Cougar forehead while my bare, golden globes bob along. I grin as I see a few trickles of crimson as a result of my handiwork....it makes all my efforts worth it. I back off as you slowly roll to your hands and knees, reassessing your situation and figuring your best bet lies outside the still shaking ropes. The ropes aren't the only thing shaking as you crawl along the old, stained canvas and wiggle that firm, round, rump of yours in your bid to get to the ropes.

"Nuh uh..." I grunt as easily catch up with you, my hands grabbing that sweaty, stringy, hair and looking to pull you up to your knees. Trying to keep a grip on your head by the hair as I tilt it and bring my right leg up. Placing the black laces of my golden boot against your eyes, I stomp the boot down to the canvas, looking to rake those laces across your eyes...."Ayaaaaa!!' I try to keep that same grip on your hair, controlling your head and tilting it once again. This time, I put those same laces against that red dotted forehead of yours...stomping the boards again and, again, raking my laces against that tan and crimson forehead..."Saaaaaa!"

My body slick and shiny with sweat now, each muscle highlighted under my tanned skin as I continue trying to inflict as much pain on the Cougar as I did pleasure.

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2017, 06:26:22 PM »
(Apologies for the break in posting, as I was dealing with a death in the family.  But we now return you to our regularly scheduled mayhem)

My forehead aches with each pulse, making that tin red line stretch further and further down as I crawl towards the ropes and the promise of escape that lies just beyond them.  My limbs feel like they're made of lead, heavy and slow to respond as the seconds feel like they're stretched into hours.  Coral pink nipples throb atop my golden tan globes that hang down nearly to the canvas as thick thighs and toned ass cheeks flex with each movement.

My escape is cut short as your fingers reach down to take hold of my sweaty hair.  The only part of my ponytail still in place is the last inch or so as the holder has slide down nearly to the point of falling completely off.  My scalp burns and my teeth grit as you lift my head up and cause me to kneel on the canvas as you lift your golden boot up and drag the coarse black laces across my eyes. "Aaaaaiii!"   My fingers reach up to cover my burning eyes, trying to wipe away the tears as I'm momentarily blinded. 

Which is why feeling those laces repeat their brutal effectiveness on my tender forehead catches me completely by surprise as you saw the fabric and the metal covers around the laces across my sweat-slicked brow twice in rapid succession.  The cut on my forehead is opened wider, letting the crimson streaks pour faster as it makes its way down my face and towards my right cheek and the bridge of my nose as my body jerks enough to pull free of your grip before you can completely recover your balance, though doing so leaves some dirty blonde locks in your grip along with the simple ponytail holder on the worn canvas as it comes completely undone.   But I manage to roll out of the ring and onto the apron before making a less than graceful landing on the thin padding over the concrete floor.  Trying to clear my vision and catch my breath, as the loud and rowdy crowd cheers for their local champion and her handling of the visiting veteran thus far.

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2017, 02:50:25 AM »
I've never been hunting, but I've seen enough Animal Planet to know that a wounded animal is a dangerous animal. A wounded Cougar, probably even more so. I grin as my laces rake those cold, uncaring eyes and blind you, then grin even wider as the second rake opens that tanned forehead up even more. My stringy, sweat laden hair still shrouding my features, but the more observant among the Dahl House perverts can see the shiny, white, gleam of my toothy grin. I'm punishing this old bitch and showing not only her, but the rest of these nobodies in attendance, that I can go toe to toe (or, in this case, tit to tit) with these old vets and come out on top.

At least, that's my plan.

I look down at your glistening, toned, frame, my fingers flexing while I reach for you again, but that 'wounded animal' in you comes out and makes another appearance. The survival instinct kicks in and you drop and roll. Under the bottom rope, and to the outside apron before disappearing.

I have you hurt, bleeding, and desperate so I don't mind taking a quick 'victory lap' around the ring, my thick quads flexing with each bootfall, my bare ass clenching with each step while I strike a double bicep pose and grin for the rowdy, cheering, degenerates. I let them get a good view of their Doll....their champion....before I saunter over to the ropes you just rolled under and step through them. My tanned, shiny, curves rippling as I hop down to the mats below, looking to punish more Cougar ass.

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2017, 05:46:06 PM »
It's not a very graceful landing as I roll out of the ring and then onto the thinly padded floor.  In fact, "flop" would be a more accurate way to describe how I get to the ground.  But considering this is a wrestling match and not the Olympics I'm not worried about how the judges score my dismount.  I'm just glad to have some breathing space as I lay on my stomach, gulping in deep breathes as the toe of my right boot kicks weakly against the padding. 

My whole body aches, especially my forehead even as the bleeding has slowed to a trickle rather than just free-flowing as the last drop for now drips from the tip of my nose and onto the floor in front of me.   The lights overhead mimicking an oven as a faint outline is left on the old, worn padding that looks like those body outlines in police shows but made from my sweat instead of chalk.  I knew coming into this match it was going to be a tough one, but it's been a long time since I've been pushed this hard in a match.

I get up to my knees in time to catch the last of your parade around the ring, celebrating as if the bell had already rung to finish the bout.  Hard to blame the youngster for feeling confident and a little cocky at the moment, but I push snide comments to the side as I watch you hop out of the ring and come closer and give a quick grin that I turn into a grimace to keep up appearances as I sit back on my haunches, sweaty mane sticking to my face, shoulders and back. 

I've always been proud of my technical skills inside the ring, but out here in no-man's-land it's not the most technical wrestler that gets the upper hand.  It's whoever can be the dirtiest bitch, and I have alot of experience in that regards.  I let you get in front of me, certain your confidence will make you careless and not expecting it when I reach out with my left hand to rest on your thick left thigh as if needing the balance.  It is partially for that to be sure, but I only need the extra balance as I shift my body weight forward as my right hand clenches into a tight fist and looks to rocket up into that smooth, glistening peach of yours.  If you're going to showboat, I intend to turn that boat into your own Titanic. 

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2017, 03:59:08 AM »
My boots drop heavily on the thin mats outside the ring. Gravity creating a nice (at least for the regular degenerates and perverts that frequent the Dahl House) bounce to my firm C cups as well as a firm ripple to my round, tanned, ass cheeks. I land to see you already on your knees and looking primed and ready for more punishment.

"On your knees already, huh old lady? It's ok...just beg me not to beat your ass anymore and I won't. I just throw your old, tired, rump under the ropes and pin you quick and simple."

The grin plastered on my face as I reach out with my left hand, taking a liberal handful of that sweaty, dirty blonde hair and getting ready to 'urge' you back up to your feet. Your hand on my thigh to steady yourself tells me that you're about done here. It's all over, save the three count.

Or so I thought.

That fist snapping up and burying into my sopping folds tells a different story.

A loud "Awwwffff!!" erupts from my lush lips as the force of the shot drives me up to my tiptoes and juts my bare ass out towards the roaring crowd of onlookers intent on getting some sort of sexual gratification from watching us brutalize each other. The pain isn't debilitating, like it would be for a man, but it hurts enough to scramble my brain and force me to release your hair. I sink down to my knees while my hands shoot down south and between my firm thighs. My bare ass resting on the heels of my golden boots while I shake my head and try to fight the pain now radiating throughout my lower region.

The shot was cheap and dirty, but I shouldn't expect anything less from another night at the Dahl House. Now, if only I could catch my breath.

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2017, 04:32:25 PM »
It's a very satisfying combination of hearing and feeling my knuckles smack into your wet lips.  A few drops of your nectar even splatters against my face I think as I pull my fist away and watch as you drop onto your knees and sit back on the heels of your golden boots as we're both down on the thin padding over the concrete floor.  The cheering crowd of perverts and degenerates at ringside enjoying the view of both of us shining in sweat and sporting crimson masks as the action once more spills outside the ring.

"Ain't over yet, little girl.  You're still conscious, but Momma Cougar's gonna take care of that for you."

Knee-walking a little bit closer to you, heavy D-cups swaying on my chest with each deep, labored breath I take as sweat droplets fall off the pebble-hard nipples, I reach up with a left arm that feels like it's made of lead to take a handful of sweaty blonde locks.  Tugging on your mane enough to keep you facing me, my right fist rises up, still coated with your juices, before slamming down into the tender forehead of the local champ.  I want to send the punches fast, but it's impossible to do so I settle for three slow, sloppy, but hard punches around the cut on your forehead in order to open it back up and keep you disoriented as I release the grip of your hair after the final punch as I roll to my right side and start the slow process of getting back to my feet.

Offline 🌠BIG and THICK🌠

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2017, 09:33:08 PM »
Incredible!  Surprisingly the Doll is in some trouble!

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2017, 05:33:39 AM »
My waxed kitty still throbbing as I sit on my boot heels and try to massage the pain away. Teeth clenched and my firm, sweat laden chest heaving as I try to catch my breath and unscramble my brain from the pain lance that just shot up through my body. I shake my head, only to find your hand in my wet, stringy, mane and holding my head tightly.

"No...wait.." I grunt, wanting a respite from the pain, but know it's not coming. Instead, you drill those educated knuckles into my forehead. New pain erupting over the dull throb and I'm seeing more stars as I start to sway on my haunches with each hard, precise, shot you lay into my battered skin on my forehead. My breasts bouncing and the firm nipples capping them dancing as I feel a thick liquid start to run down the side of my face again. She's busted open my cut. I sputter and groan as you hammer those hard shots home.

One

Two

Three....and then you release your grip on my hair and, pretty much, the only thing keeping me upright. I drop backwards, my thick legs uncurling from under me as my arms go wide and my bare, sweaty, back slaps the thin mats with a wet *thwap!* My legs spread, my right slowly kicking up and down as the shouts, cheers, and jeer from the usual Dahl House crowd become a dull roar and the hot lights above start to spin.

I sure hope someone got the number of the bus that just ran over me. I'm suing.

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2017, 05:29:03 PM »
Thanks for sharing and good luck to ya both! :)