News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jesse the Country Cougar vs. The Doll: Part Two

• 57 Replies

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
Re: Jesse the Country Cougar vs. The Doll: Part Two
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2018, 04:19:56 AM »
Still blinking blood and sweat from my eyes as I'm forced to look at an audience that's standing on the ceiling....or, at least, that's how I'm forced to see it...my left hand weakly grabs at that firm and hard, flexed left bicep as it constricts tighter. My body lightly bucking as your fingers work my soaked folds, your palm banging my clit and sending waves of pleasure throughout my body, alternating between the pain forced by those thighs constricting around my waist.

I let out a loud moan as you give me another, hard, pump before taking your fingers from me with a loud "SCHLORP!" I roll to my left as you release the Dragon, my hands instantly sliding down my sweat slicked frame and between my legs.

"Ooooohshittttt..."

The sides of my boots lightly kicking the old mat while I shiver and twitch on the mats. Suddenly my cocoon of pleasure is torn apart as pain lights up my scalp. "Awwwwww!' I moan, my hands slowly coming up and and grabbing at your wrists, my thick thighs flexing as my legs work, my clenching ass slick with sweat and taking some hard slaps from overzealous pervs before security repays the favor to their skulls. I don't care, though, I'm struggling to catch my breath and over half my body is throbbing from pain...the other half from pleasure. I can barely tell up from down, which is good as you hoist me up to the apron with that farm-bred strength of yours. I slowly roll under the ropes, blinking up at the hot ring lights, my arms and legs spread wide while the crowd continues the time honored Dahl House tradition of backing whoever is winning at the moment.

And, sadly, that ain't me.

« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2018, 07:30:24 PM »
I give a wink at the security guards as they show they're professionalism at keeping order even as two naked women batter each other bloody in front of them.  Takes a cool customer to have that kind of job dedication.   But that's pushed to the back of my mind as I grunt and shove you into the ring before joining you back between the ropes.

Standing nearby, hands on my hips as I stand above you taking deep breaths as the ring makes my sweat-slicked skin shine so much it's like I was auditioning to be a vampire in Twilight.  I lick my lips as my eyes roam unabashed from the crown of your head to the toes of your golden boots and feeling a hungry desire that even a forced orgasm in the ring has done nothing to diminish, as I get ready to hopefully put the youngster away in a manner that this crowd won't forget anytime soon.

Walking over to stand beside of your head, ass cheeks dimpling with each step I take as I reach down to once more take a double handful of sweaty, blood-streaked mane of the Doll to pull you off the canvas and eventually up to your feet.  My right hand slides along your belly to dip between your thighs so that my hand can cup one of your tight ass cheeks as my forearm presses against your soaked pussy.  Another groan and a twinge of protest from my back as I heft you up, tired arms making it a sloppy transition from the bodyslam position into an inverted position with your face nearly pressed against the trimmed bush of my snatch as your tits are pressed into my abs as my own stabs against your tummy with my rock-hard nipples as my arms wrap around your waist in a piledriver position.   

But I don't drop you onto your pretty head just yet.  While you're in this position, your sopping wet mound is in my face and just aching for some attention.  Leaning my head forward slightly, the tip of my tongue extending out to flick against your exposed clit to box the little bundle of nerves like a boxer having her opponent on the ropes.  There are several tongue lashings to make certain you are "primed" before I tilt your body slightly to allow my mouth to seal over your pussy as my tongue slips past your lips and laps up your nectar.

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2018, 03:43:14 PM »
My scalp lights up again. I should be used to the hair pulling by now, but my roots protests each time you use my sweat laden, blood streaked hair to 'help' bring me up to my feet. I loosely grip your wrists with fingers that are still slick with your juices, my sweat and blood. I'm blinking heavy and I know what that means.

The needle is on "E".

I'm out of gas.

Ring Teen Magazine once called me The Golden Dynamo...a name I've since borrowed...but you've managed to drain me of not only my energy, but my will. Always a step ahead, were it not for my years of training, I wouldn't have managed to last even this long against one of the premier veterans in the sport of erotic wrestling.

I stumble back up to my feet like a new born calf. My legs weak and rubbery, the toll of not only the forced orgasm, shots to the head and just general punishment to my golden curves, but the work you just did between my legs to my still throbbing pussy. I groan..."Noo....gawd....no..." as you easily hoist me up and the ring spins again until I'm getting another upside view of the raucous and rowdy crowd. My arms, instinctively, wrap around your waist as I hold on for dear life. My blood streaked and sweat soaked hair falls towards the stained canvas while I get a faceful of musky, Cougar pussy from the angle. My thick legs spread and fold over, my upper thighs resting on your shoulders as my toes point. I shiver as not only the blood rushes to my head and out of the gash on my forehead, but your tongue starts going to work on my buzzing, freshly waxed peach.

That tongue penetrates my folds and my legs quickly stiffen and flex, my nipples still hard even as my tits remain flattened against your lower stomach.

A loud, lusty "AAaauuuughhhhhhhh...." manages to push past my lips and raise above the din of the crowd.

I know what's coming next and, if you don't hurry, I may just again.

« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2018, 05:45:53 PM »
It's less of a strain than I expected, the rest while you were suffering in the Dragon Sleeper outside the ring helping my stamina recover so that holding your body inverted isn't completely energy-draining at this point.  Your arms around my waist brought a moment of concern, wondering if you had some reserves left and could try to break my balance somehow.  But it seems that it's just a reflex action on your part as my tongue goes to work.   It's the first time something other than our fingers have been used on the other's over-stimulated pussies, and I intend to make it memorable.

Turning in place near the center of the ring, making certain everyone in the rowdy crowd can get a good view from all angels.  My body glistens and shines with sweat as does the crimson streak flowing from my forehead and down to a cheek.  My own mound is soaked as the short, coarse hairs brush against your face as I flex my arms around your toned waist to hug you in more closely to my body.   Coral-pink nipples throbbing with each quickened pulse as the cameras capture the sight of the local champion caught in the veteran's grip after a hard and exhaustive battle from both of us.  There's no way I'd admit it in public, but I have been completely impressed with the skill of the youngster and had to dig deep into my bag of tricks and experience to turn it around at certain spots.   I'm sure when (and I've no doubt that it's a matter of "when" instead of "if") we meet again, I'll have to make certain to be more prepared than ever.

The whole time we turn in place, leather soles of my boots shuffling over the worn canvas, my tongue has been working to keep your juices flowing.  I can feel your body's changes as that release gets closer and closer, and my tongue stabs faster and deeper into your folds to push you to the breaking point.  Because as soon as your orgasm starts, that is when I'm going to drop that pretty little head of yours straight through the mats.

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2018, 06:10:13 PM »
LOVE this ! LOVE this !
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2018, 04:14:16 PM »
The roar of the sea of perverts and degenerates still can't drown out the sounds of the blood rushing to my head as well as my lusty moans as the Cougar continues working on me. My arms flex around your waist and my firm, golden orbs compress against your flat tummy while yours do the same to me. Inhaling your musky scent as my nose nestles into your crotch, I groan louder while your tongue penetrates my folds, bringing my body to the brink of more than just my pain threshold.

I feel you slowly turning us, giving the entire crowd a good look at my golden curves....held up by the powerful veteran and put on display, the hot lights above gleaming off my bronzed skin as if we had been in the oil pit instead of the erotic ring. My round ass lightly jiggles as you slowly spin, my legs flexed, but spread wide now on your shoulders. Maybe something instinctual? Maybe my body knows that I'm done and wanting to get whatever pleasure it can before more pain arrives, knowing better than my mind what is on the way? Either way, I start to tense up, my sweaty strands of blonde hair hanging towards the old, stained, canvas. Streaks of red mingle with the blonde, cascading down the front of your thick legs and to the canvas below.

Another loud, lusty groan is ripped from my lips as your tongue keeps darting in and out of my folds, my body jerking now, starting to convulse and I can feel my toes start to curl deep in my golden boots. Oh God, no. Not another one. Fuck! I can't....but I do. My legs flex and stiff, spreading wider before golden curves jerk and spasm....i'm cumming again....

...just as I get that sinking feeling as we drop.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2018, 05:32:34 PM »
This really wasn't what I was expecting to see when I heard about this match. I couldn't resist an opportunity to see the California Doll in her own element. If this is the environment she trained in, no wonder she gave me such a great fight. These fans are bloodthirsty and lusty and it's all on display here.

But...

The moves and countermoves, even dressed in eroticism are still amazing.

And it looks like experience is gonna win out again this time.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2018, 05:02:00 PM »
It's a little tricky to hear the cheering crowd, and some of their more fanciful suggestions, when you have a pair of toned golden thighs blocking your ears.  But no matter how muffled they may sound, just gazing out over the audience removes any doubt as to what their mood is.  They came here to see an erotic bout and they certainly got their money's worth, along with a level of brutality they may not have expected mingled in.  I don't think either of us expected the action to go as hard as it did when we arrived here tonight, but at least speaking for myself I wouldn't change a thing about it.

You're lustful groan brings my musing to an end I feel your body starting to shudder and the signs of an approaching orgasm become more frequent.  I grin, though it's hard to see with my lips sealed onto your soaked peach and my tongue lapping up your nectar with a hungry growl of my own.  It is tempting to hold you up until the orgasm finishes, but that wouldn't have quite the same impact..in both ways.   So once your pussy begins to gush, I grunt as my thighs flex and my toes push upwards to give myself a small hop for added impact as I drop down with a ring-shaking impact that drives the top of your head into the worn canvas.

Holding you up right for a few seconds after impact, before letting my arms relax to allow you to fall prone to the canvas on your back.  With you out, the match is technically over but I have a better way to finish the action in mind.  Rolling onto my hands and knees, I slide my body over your's, facing towards your golden boots as I take your arms and cross them over your own chest to pin you down as a formality.  But I make certain to position myself so that my tingling, soaked mound is positioned to grind across your face while going for a humiliating pinfall position.

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2018, 06:34:56 AM »
It had to be one of -the- oddest feelings I've ever had in my wrestling career. I mean, never mind that I was being held....upside down, no less...by a woman who was old enough to be my mom (not that looking at her would indicate that, at all), nor the fact that said woman's tongue was lapping at my pussy like a thirsty man at an oasis, it was the sudden mix of pain AND pleasure that was so strange. Dropped right on my head while my body was in the throes of passion ranks up there with....well, I don't know what, actually.

Probably a good thing that the sea of pervs and degenerates couldn't see my face anyway. I can just imagine the way it was contorting from the sensation of your skilled tongue going to work on my juicy peach with greedy gusto. No, my face was planted right into your shaved folds, the musky-sweet smell filling my nostrils with a sense of euphoria that almost made the upcoming trip worth it.

Almost.

With my nose nestled into your nethers, I groan loudly between your legs. My golden C cups flat against your chest, the rock hard nipples pressed into your sweaty flesh while my legs rested on your broad shoulders. That tongue of yours, working harder than the Energizer Bunny and coaxing....no, DEMANDING....another orgasm from my folds and getting it just as stars explode in my field of vision and not from ecstasy, but from pain. My skull feels like it was cracked like a melon and I black out. Never knowing, until I later watched the horrific tape, that my body stiffened before going totally limp while in your grip. You finally release me and I drop flat to my back with my arms and legs spread wide. My firm tits heaving while my autonomic systems take over, forcing my body to breathe when the rest of it has no clue as to even what planet it's on.

Lying in a pool of my own sweat as well as other mystery stains, my eye slowly flutter before closing again. I get the vague sensation of someone hovering over me as my arms cross, seemingly, of their own accord.

Again, that musky scent fills my nostrils while I wonder what time the next train is coming into the station and think that I should stay out of the way of this one....

« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2018, 05:26:20 PM »
I catch my breath as I hold you vertical, like a  busty flagpole that got planted into the ground after the impact from the piledriver short-circuits your senses.  Going back and watching the video, I love the look on your face that the camera just barely manages to catch that shows the moment the feeling of pleasure is replaced with pain and how it makes your face so adorably confused before you slip into unconsciousness.

I could have gone for any number of different pins, but I like the idea of a reverse facesit of sorts.  After all, it's hard to find a much more dominate move in women's wrestling than planting your bare crotch squarely on the face of your opponent.  And if it also happens to include the opportunity to use said face as a means of getting myself off, well who could resist passing up that golden chance.

The pervs in the audience are well-trained in some regards, knowing their duty in situations like this.  With very little prompting, they start a counting chant.   Of course, they take their time doing it and who could blame them for wanting to drag out the sight of my body above yours, heavy cups swaying until the rock hard nipples are barely above your toned abs?  Bloody and sweat-streaked hair falling over my shoulders and resting on yours as my eyes glide partially closed each time my hips grind and twist against your face.  Though I'm careful not to push myself too far because I want to save the real celebration for the backstage area where I'll be making much better use of my victory prize than what these degenerates deserve to see.  That's the sort of private fun only two girls that had just tried to beat the hell out of each other gets to experience.

When the count reaches 10, and who knew they could count that high without having to use their fingers, the automatic bell fills the club with its signal that the match is over.  With one last thrust of my hips, my near-gushing pussy leaves one last coating of my juices on your face as I make certain to angle my hips to allow my trimmed bush to scrape along your forehead before pushing myself upright again.  My right boot rests on the club champion's chest in between your firm young orbs as I flex my arms in a victory pose.  And then it's out of the ring and towards the back to shower and pop enough aspirin to by stock in the company.

And with that, we come to the finale of this little sexy adventure.   I want to say thank you to everyone that has read through this and hoped that you all enjoyed the action.  And of course a special shout-out to The Doll for being such a fantastic partner in writing this masterpiece with me. It has been so much fun I can't wait to do it again sometime.

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2018, 04:28:15 AM »
Thank you, Jessie! You're the best and thanks for putting on such a great show!

As usual, thanks to all who followed along, commented and enjoyed. It really means a lot to me

Anytime you want a rematch, Cougar. It's yours! ;)

Offline bigfan877

« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2018, 12:03:52 AM »
Great match, both of you did an awesome job in this one. Can't wait to see the rematch.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2018, 06:12:30 PM »
{alt}
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie