News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jesse the Country Cougar vs. The Doll: Part Two

• 57 Replies

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
Jesse the Country Cougar vs. The Doll: Part Two
« on: November 03, 2017, 05:44:47 AM »
Jessie and I have gotten such great feedback on the first part of our match, that we've decided to finish it up here, on the new fight board, as time and our schedules still conspire against us. Hope you all enjoy!

My sweat slicked back sticks to the canvas as I roll back and forth...struggling for air with my arms crossed protectively over my throbbing chest. "Ahhhhhhhhfff..." I moan as I hear some heavy footfalls off to my side. Still huffing and puffing, trying to catch my breath while my boot soles pound the old boards and I struggle to breathe. For all my problems now, they fade into obscurity as a hard impact is felt on my forehead and I see stars. My body bucks as if I've been electrocuted and I grab my already crimson forehead and stomp my boots even harder to the old canvas.

''Auuuuuuggghhh.." I moan loudly from the shot to my already tenderized forehead...sucking in wind as I check my palm for fresh blood. I slowly roll over to my hands and knees...my firm, golden globes bobbing along as the crowed behind me gets a nice 'peep' show. On the move now, I slowly flex my thighs and start a slow crawl over to the ropes. My broad back shiny with sweat, my hair hanging in sweaty strings in my face while I shake my head to try to clear my vision. My left hand coming off the canvas, reaching for the second rope to help support me while I try to stumble back up to my feet, if I can.

Re: Jesse the Country Cougar vs. The Doll: Part Two
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 02:28:43 PM »
(In the words of Bette Davis..."Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy ride" :D )

The impact of my knee onto that tenderized forehead radiates up my thigh to cause my glutes to ripple as the padded joint finds it's target.  My sweaty body glistens and shines like it's coated in oil as the hot lights beat down on us and makes the ring feel like it's in the Sahara.  Still, a little heat never did a girl harm, as the crowd is sure to enjoy the view of sweat droplets falling off rock-hard coral pink nipples as I remain kneeling while watching your body react to the knee drop.

Licking my lips as I enjoy that peep show as much as the crowd to my back, each flex of your thighs dimpling that toned ass and making it hard to resist reaching over to grab your hips and indulge in a different sort of physical workout.  "Business first, pleasure second" I remind myself as you make it over to the ropes.   Though there's nothing that says I can't enjoy both at the same time, and there is a bit of revenge to be claimed as well.    Pushing myself up to my feet, I practically strut the short distance between us, hips swaying with some exaggeration to make the rowdy crowd cheer even more.

Reaching over with my left hand, I take a handful of your sweaty golden locks to try and push your throat forward so that it's resting on the middle rope.  Not enough to completely choke, but definitely trying to make it hard for you to breath as my right hand traces along your spine with a feather-soft graze as the nails of my fingers barely scratch your skin.  Letting my fingertips trace around your back door before gliding from base to tip of your exposed lips and then pushing two fingers all the way in and out as my wrist works to set up a rhythm before you can recover enough to escape from the ropes. 

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2017, 02:39:04 PM »
I slide into my seat at the Dahl House to enjoy this fight between the champion and the veteran. I see that the action has already started and I check my watch. "But it said..shit I still have mine set to Eastern time." A nice young woman leans over and whispers to me, "If you have a smart phone, I can give you a link to the stream of this match and you can see what you missed."
I thank her and smile as I hold up my phone. She gives me a bright smile and I'm wishing I wore my mask as my cheeks flush as red as my hair. She takes the phone and plugs in the link

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=67275.0

And I see the video come up. 

Now on to the fight.

(Thanks for continuing it here! I'm looking forward to seeing more quality posts from both of you!)
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 05:48:27 PM »
Just a few more feet.....then I'll have the ropes and I'll be able to....

"Awww!!" I shout, my scalp lighting up as I feel my soaking wet hair pulled, used as a leash to guide me up while my hands grab the middle rope. Fuck....she's already on me and this makes me realize I've lost my 'internal timer' and my ring awareness. I shake my head as I grit my teeth...."Shit..hair..hairrr..." I grunt up to you, though I know you don't care....I wouldn't. The rowdy crowd getting a good look at my pained face as you use my hair to bring me over the middle rope enough to shove my throat down on the strand. Forced to lean over the rope, my arms hook over it while you half strangle me and cut off a good portion of my wind. My eyes go wide while m boots kick behind me, the toes pounding the boards in protest as you continue using my hair to control me.

I gasp and wheeze a bit, feeling your hand trace lightly over the curve of my spine and over the hump of my round ass. Between my ass cheeks and down my crack goes the finger while my legs slowly kick and I shake my head...."Nuuuhhhh....*coff, coff*....uhhhh.." I grunt, knowing where you're going and struggling against the rope across my throat to no avail.

You fingers trace around my pucker and I let out another half moan half groan, but you keep on going. My arms slowly waving as you, suddenly, slip your fingers into my sopping wet petals. "Uhhhhhhhhhh....." I let out with a strangled groan as your digits explore my moist cavern. In and out they go as you start to set up a rhythm and waves of pleasure start crashing over me. My mouth opens, my lips form a silent "O" as I start moving back and forth in time with the motion of your arm. My firm, golden globes bouncing forward and back, the stiff nipples topping them swaying in an almost hypnotic pattern as my thighs flex each time my upper body moves.

My arms stop protesting and drop over the middle rope. The fans lucky enough to be in front of me not only see my firm tits bobbing, but my eyes roll up into my head as my mouth continues to work wordlessly and the crafty Cougar start repaying me for the erotic work I did on her earlier. I shake my head and try to get the ring to stop spinning, but the head shots and loss of blood still have me woozy. All I can think about now is the brink you're taking me to and how long I'm going to be there......

Fuck.

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2017, 03:14:41 PM »
I grin wickedly as I feel your body shivering as my nails trace their path along your glistening tanned skin, and then feel you starting to match the rhythm I set as my bicep flexes and relaxes like a slow-moving piston.  I'll have to wait to see the tape afterwards to get the full enjoyment of watching your facial expression, but with the memory of my own erotic humiliation still fresh I can pretty well imagine what the lucky guys and girls in the audience are seeing right now. 

Not for the first time in my career, I find myself wishing I could be like those multi-armed gods they have in India, because two just isn't enough for what I want to do to your young, fit body while it's vulnerable.  But I don't dare take my hand out of your hair, because despite how much you may be enjoying this I can't be certain you won't find the willpower to overcome it and escape.  So my options are limited by necessity, but I think I know something I can do to help push the Doll over the edge and drain some of that renowned stamina out of her.

My fingers pick up their pace a little more, curling as they withdraw to brush against a new portion of your inner folds each time, as my own sweat-coated tits bounce on my chest, little droplets of sweat falling from the eraser-sized coral pink tips that cap them like miniature crowns.  "Yeah, that's it little Doll.  Momma Cougar's gonna make ya feel so good, you'll never want it ta stop."  Intentionally making my accent more pronounced as my voice takes on a sultry tone, and to try and push you over the edge entirely, I bend at the waist as best I can, which is admittedly somewhat awkward given my position, and let you feel my pearly white teeth give a pair of playful nips and bites on those tight California buns.   

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2017, 05:53:01 PM »
My throat pressed in hard to the middle rope, not enough to choke the life out of me, but enough to make breathing a bit tough. My arms hang over the rope like I was in an old stocks. My body going back and forth in time with your pumping right arm. Your left hand remains in my hair to keep some control over me. The pleasure/pain from the tingle in my scalp helping to bring me to the brink....just like you want. I shake my head as you coo down to me....that heavily accented, husky, voice also giving a shove or two towards the sexual precipice.

"Yeah, that's it little Doll.  Momma Cougar's gonna make ya feel so good, you'll never want it ta stop."

The shaking of my head becomes a nod after you whisper this down to me. I bite my lower lip as my firm globes continue bouncing back and forth and the stiff nipples capping them bobbing along for the ride. Closer and closer I get to the edge....even to the point of forgetting what I'm even doing in this ring, right now.

Then I feel that hard bites to my firm, round, ass cheeks and that does it.....the boot that kicks me square in the back and knocks me clear over the edge.

I groan loudly..."Ohhhfuckkkkkkkkk!" as my body stiffens and I erupt, cumming HARD over your fingers and wrist. My mouth forms a silent "O" and my lush lips round like a fish out of water as I pant and wheeze like a bitch in heat. I hand limply on the ropes, our hand still in my sweat slicked hair as the crowd lets us know how much they appreciated that little show. My legs slowly kicking behind me, the toes of my boots banging the old boards as my face reddens from the forced orgasm.

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2017, 04:25:44 PM »
Every little coo and sound you make as you're being fingered on display makes my own body tingle as I bask in the joy of having you so thoroughly under control as well as giving the rowdy and fickle crowd a proper show that makes the price of admission worthwhile.  The fact that it's a bit of payback for being forced to orgasm first in the match may play a little part in it as well, not that I would ever admit to such a thing of course because that would be petty and juvenile and accurate.

I grin wickedly as you coat my fingers and part of my wrist with your nectar, the cameras overhead catching the moment for those who aren't privileged enough to be in the right section of seats for a close up view of their own as the well-worn canvas gets another splash of juices to add yet more stains to those already leaving an unspoken history of what all has gone in within these ropes.   

"Mmm, yeah that's the way baby girl."  I say in a mix of satisfaction and mockery as I slowly pull my fingers from your sensitive kitty and bring the up to my lips to slowly suck clean for the viewing pleasure of the audience and to enjoy the taste of fruit of my labor.   But playtime is over, and there's still a matter of a wrestling match to be dealt with.  So my fingers uncurl from your sweat-soaked golden mane, giving your bare ass a playful swat as I stand up fully.

The scorching lights above making me shine and glisten as I take off to the opposite side of the ring, black leather boots stomping the canvas as my thick thighs are flexing and ass dimpling as my heavy tits sway on my chest as I twist to throw myself back-first into the ropes.  The cables creak and groan with the strain before snapping back and slinging me back to where you are still hopefully laid out on the ropes, as I jump into the air with the intention of landing across your shoulders and upper back to drive your neck harshly onto the ropes with my full weight. 

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2017, 04:09:51 AM »
My mind is foggy and I feel like I've just ran a 5K as I hang on the middle rope. My arms over the strand and my throat pressed loosely against the plastic coating the coarse rope. Still on my knee pads, my body arched down towards the newly stained canvas while my legs remain spread wide and the toes of my golden boots tap the boards. Hearing the cheers and jeers of the crowd of local perverts and degenerates, my stringy blonde hair blows in and out as I still breathe heavily and pant like a bitch in heat. Biting my lower lip between gasps, I shake my head, my half lidded eyes taking in  the rowdy crowd as the get to their feet and aim their phones for the ring, bathing it in continued flashes.

I shake my head and squint against the brightness, knowing I have to move...I have to get up...but, I just don't want to. Each movement of my thick, sweat slicked thighs sends another residual wave of pleasure through my lower body and a tingle up my spine. I let out another moan as I lick my lips and blink against the bright flashes. In the distance I hear a the roll of thunder...then the ropes shake....then more thunder and something tells me I need to move before the lightning strikes.

I take a deep breath, tense my body, and get ready to move....too late. You land across my bare, broad, upper back and compress my throat into the middle rope once again. My arms bounce along with my body while my legs spread wide on my knees. A loud "Ummmfffff!!!" blows my hair from my face and that pained look returns to my face as your thighs perch on my shoulders and you ride me like one of your Kentucky fillies. I gasp and gag, my tongue hangning from the side of my mouth as I'm forced to try to catch my breath again. My golden orbs bouncing along on my chest as I take 145 lbs of Country Cougar dropping on me.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2017, 05:27:49 AM »
*watching in awe as I mutter * that’s some lovely work Jessi.
Poor Kat, just a victim now.
*shaking my head as I see that vicious move land squarely*

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2017, 03:29:13 PM »
This is a super Hot Match!!! Doll you are awesome! But I really hope you lose, you paint a beautiful picture for us! As a girl who love to watch and participate in pro style matches, i really hope to see a very long descriptive pin. I think hottest scenario Jessie pins doll with a long leg hook pin!

Thanks!!!

....I think... :P

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2017, 05:17:13 PM »
It's so satisfying, hearing the ropes creak and groan as they handle our combined weight as your broad, shiny back provides a comfortable (well, for me anyway and that's what matters right?) landing as my thighs slide over your shoulders and my wet petals press against the base of your neck as you're forced to take my weight with the middle rope pressed against your throat.  I smile for the cameras and give a flex of both arms for a few seconds before using the top rope for balance as I lift myself up to a standing position.

I could go for the safer option, tossing you onto your back and going for a pin right now.  Considering the combination of choking from the rope and the orgasm sapping your strength, in my mind it has a pretty good chance of succeeding in putting the tough youngster away.   But then again, at this point we're basically even.  Both of us have caused the other to squirt and stain the canvas, and while you are the only one with crimson streaks so far, it doesn't change the balance that much.  So a pin right now would be just breaking even, and I don't want to break even.  I want to make a statement out here on the West Coast, and break a renowned champion in her own ring. 

Slapping your ass cheeks, first the right and then the left, I climb out of the ring onto the apron and then hop down to the floor in front of you.  "Hold that pose girl, I'll be right back."  Grinning and giving your right cheek a mocking little slap, I pull the apron cloth up and slide under the ring to look for something that catches my attention.   It takes a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the darkness after being under those bright, overheated lamps above the ring, but once I can see I spot something that will work perfectly.

Walking backwards on my knees from under the ring, sure that all the lucky audience members on that side of the ring are getting quite the peek of my soaked mound between my thighs as I do so, I stand back up holding a bundle of three florescent bulbs tied together in a triangular shape.  Holding it up in the air like an ancient warlord lifting her sword over the battlefield, I climb back into the ring and head to the farthest corner from where I left you.    Positioning the bulbs over the middle ropes, I saunter my way back over to where you have been having the chance to recover, but I'm hopeful that you're weak enough still to take a handful of sweaty blonde mane to "help" you back up to your feet.  Because if I can, the next part will be an Irish whip into the corner to introduce your back to those waiting lightbulbs. 

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2017, 06:32:56 PM »
This girl has bad intentions :-\

Who, moi?  I mean, does this look like the face of someone that's good at being bad?  Nevermind the horns that are holding my halo up, of course.

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2017, 08:56:11 PM »
"Ooooooffffffuckkkkk...." I moan, still caught in the "afterglow" of the Crafty Cougar's finger fucking, my body still reacting to the slightest movement or pressure. I feel your hot kitty on the back of my neck, those strong thighs across my shoulder and I almost blow again. I bite my lower lip, though, and repress the urge to let another orgasm wash over me. I need to get my head back into this and quick. If not, I'll be Cougar Chow....quite literally....soon. My sweat slicked skin continues shining under the Dahl House lights, Daddy being too much of a cheap bastard to get any real ventilation going in here and, plus, he knows the perverts and degenerates like seeing their girls sweat as they beat the holy hell out of each other.

Your weight on my back, pressing my throat into the rope, still limits my oxygen options, so I continue to wheeze and gasp under you. Finally, you back off and I just hang there, bouncing in the rope...even as your palm reddens both my tanned cheeks with harsh slaps. My body still in 'reaction mode', I moan and my inner thighs rub together as I shake my head. I hear the boards creak and groan, the ropes shake and I assume you're leaving the ring....for what, I can only guess. It's not until a few more minutes later that I kind of realize what you're doing. The roar of the crowd, though, tells me it's probably something I'm not going to like. Grimacing against the pain in my scalp as you pull me up and off the ropes by my wet hair. "Hey....bitch....*wheeze*  hair....hairrrr..." I gasp as you bring me up to my boots and facing the far corner. I see something shiny resting on the middle ropes .....fuck.....fluorescent light bulbs. "Fuck...no..." I gasp, almost pleading while you grin and grab my wrist, tugging me forward and going into a spin.

I shake my head more adamantly now..."No...." , grunting as adrenaline surges through my body at the prospect of picking shards of glass out of my naked body for the next few days. You pull on my arm, spinning on your boots....my hand grips your wrist and, out of desperation, I reach with my free arm and grab the other side of your wrist. I take a short hop and try to plant my boots, flexing my considerable thighs and clenching my ass cheeks. Trying to twist my torso while my biceps flex and round, I try to reverse the momentum and whip you around, looking to send the big Cougar for the deadly corner that you intended for me.

It's a long shot....The Cougar is probably one of the few women  at the Dahl House who, potentially, could be stronger than me. I'm also half wasted and my legs are still rubbery from her "magic fingers" so I send a quick prayer up to the Wrestling Goddesses while I grunt out in supreme effort.

"YUHHHHHH!!"

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2017, 09:46:32 PM »
*Still sitting and watching with keen interest, my hands move to cover my eyes as the attempt to whip one of the women into the nasty light tubes begins. I can feel scars of my own flaring up in remembrance and I truly do not wish to see either lovely lady get cut up like they could be.*

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2017, 05:15:11 AM »
The crowd cheers as I position the bulbs into something approaching a stable position, like spectators in an ancient Roman colosseum clamoring for the promised bloodshed.  To be fair, while they may say they prefer one wrestler or another in any given match, what they really want is the maximum amount of mayhem and brutality they can get.  Bread and circus, a classic recipe for loyalty that works for promoters as much as it does kings.   Give them a good show and a full belly, and the audience will keep coming back.  Which means that while this is my first appearance here at the Dahl Haus, the gathering of perverts are just as loud in their support for me as they are their local champ if it gets them more action.

I grin as I feel you resist being pulled back to your feet.  I want you awake enough to know what's coming, so the sensation of the bulbs shattering is more painful mentally if not physically.  Tugging you away from the ropes, spreading my thick thighs slightly to get a good stance, and off you go.  My eyes are drawn to your firm, golden tits as I intend to watch them sway and bounce the whole way into the corner.

Which is why I don't notice you shifting your body until it's too late.  Eyes widen like saucers as I'm suddenly jerked off balance and flung forward towards my own trap.  Instinct tells me to turn, taking the impact on my broad back and bare ass at least, for what little consolation that is.   There's a deep pop sound like a silenced pistol going off as a shower of glass and powder and whatever the hell else they pack into those things explodes in a cloud around my body.  My head leans back as I give a screech of pain that would make a banshee jealous before my voice fades as I'm forced to take a deep, shudder-inducing breath.  I can already feel small rivers of blood flowing down my back as I slump against the turnbuckle, arms over the top rope to hold myself up as pieces of broken glass and wire litter the canvas around my feet as the Cougar is hoisted on her own petard.