News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Pit Fight! Cara_Terrah versus MishRocks

• 44 Replies

Offline Cara_Terrah

Re: Pit Fight! Cara_Terrah versus MishRocks
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2017, 01:35:39 PM »
I hear the cursing coming out of your sailor like mouth, and I know that the move worked perfectly. Your guard is up, your feet and legs look unsteady while you try to rub the vision back into focus. I get the opening I needed....and I intend to use it. Reaching into my little back of tricks, I take one step back, then two steps forward, before leaping into the air toward you. The soft, dirt stained soles of my bare feet aim right at your perky, gravity defying pair.....wanting to SMASH them flat against your chest and knock you toward the  wall of the pit behind you with as much force as my flying 110 pounds can muster!  'And, don't call me Shirley!!' I hiss through my clenched teeth.

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2017, 08:46:14 PM »
   Oooh’s and Whoa’s start to flitter down from the lip of the pit as I scrub my eyes, and I know what that means: temporarily blinded, I am about to be attacked by the pint-sized pugilist, and there’s not a damned thing I can do about it.  Is there?  You’re either going to punch or kick me—-I know you well enough to predict that.  Past that, I’m clueless, so as my brain makes countless thousands of computations per second (as does everyone’s—-well, those with darker follicles at least), I let instinct and self-preservation kick in, and I simply drop, scrunching myself into a tiny, nearly nude ball on the floor of the pit, giving you as small of a target as I possibly can as I tentatively open one eye, enduring the stinging, and letting tears clean out the dirt you threw.  yt
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2017, 08:48:20 PM »
As I glance up at the vote count (*gets a little nauseated looking at it), I remind our readers that Cara and I had decided to allow folks to change their votes as they want, should the tempo of the fight change or inspire them.  So, feel free.  :)

Offline Cara_Terrah

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2017, 12:30:56 AM »
I am committed ....and flying through the air at the visually impaired imp  ...when she is gone!! Down to the floor, and over her body I go!!!  My right hand swings down at the last minute, trying to snatch a hand full of chestnut brown locks on my way past you. Hopefully , if  I can get a good grip, it will slow my ascent, along with slingshotting your body backward toward the dirt floor on my way down...My eyes widen as I home to feel that hair in my grip, otherwise I am going to have a rather rapid collision feet first with the dirt wall of this pit!!  The fans screaming and cheering around the rim...the tension between us is palpable, and I am loving every minute of it!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2017, 02:11:03 AM »
As I glance up at the vote count (*gets a little nauseated looking at it), I remind our readers that Cara and I had decided to allow folks to change their votes as they want, should the tempo of the fight change or inspire them.  So, feel free.  :)

Sorry not changing my vote for you. You are stuck with it Mish. Now go kick some ass!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 02:12:39 AM by RedEnforcer »
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2017, 10:13:30 AM »
   I drop quickly, scrunching myself into the tiniest ball I can, looking like a fetal watermelon (what??-just go with it), knees and elbows against the floor, back arched over.  With the aid of some tears, I can actually feel my eyes starting to clear, flushing the dirt granules out.  As I open my left eye, I see??nothing.  What the?.? And then I feel your fingers tangling in my hair from above as my head is jerked to the right with enormous force!  My scrunched up body flops to my right side, still all fetaled up, the crown of my head resting against the pit wall, and Ooofh!  your sweat-slicked body drops on mine after the sounds of a collision above and a groan from you.  Quickly, I try and piece together what happened, knowing your penchant for drop kicks, and I smirk?-partly because I know I?d be in deep trouble had your soles blasted into me instead of the wall, and partly because you missed, hit the wall, and hopefully injured yourself. 

Uncoiling, I slide out from under you as you start to re-orient, wincing as I turn my head?-your insistence on bringing my head along for the end of your mid-air journey wrenched my neck, bitch.  Our bodies no longer touching, I roll to face yours, your back to me, and return the favor by placing my dirty soles against your shoulder blades and grabbing a handful of your hair, pulling it back hard and fast toward me as I push your body away from me with my feet, randomly pulling back one of my legs and pistoning a hard kick into your upper back between pulls.  yt

mar2017

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2017, 02:50:05 PM »
Cara will win... i d lve to see her finish her opponent with a breastsmothering !!!

Offline Cara_Terrah

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2017, 04:05:56 PM »
I do get a healthy hand full of your brown hair on my way sailing over your turtled up little body...and it is like throwing an anchor into the water from a small ,fast moving boat!  I stop, but there are consequences. My feet still hit the wall with pretty good forward, but luckily not enough that my lower legs cannot bend and recoil, to absorb the shock. Pins and needles coarse through my legs though from the hit, and I flop my body partially down atop yours, before losing my grip on your hair and rolling over. Just as I try to shake  my head and kneel up, I feel your greedy little hand sink into the back of my hair!! OWWWWW!!!   Then your bare feet press into my upper back, pushing forward on my upper body, while you pull back on my hair, increasing the pain ten fold!! AAHHHH!!!! FUCK!!!'   UH.....UHHH!!...the random kicks against my shoulder and between the shoulder blades is not helping matters either, as it seems the beast within my rival has awoken . I bend my knees  and sit up on my ass as best that I can.....my hands palm the dirt floor....along with the soles of my bare feet. AARRHHHH!!! and with a mighty groan of effort, I push off the dirt floor with all four limbs to try and thrust back INTO you, instead of trying to pull against you....hoping your grip slips, or I can topple back into or atop you....ANYTHING is better than what you have me trapped in right now!

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2017, 04:46:21 PM »
   The solid THUDs of my bare feet hammering into your upper back echo off the semi-solid walls of the pit, and for the moment, have stymied the frenzied zeal of your raucous fans.  ?Hey, the little one is fighting back!? some Mensa candidate yells, and I assume I?m ?the little one? even though we?re both the same size, lest the breasts.  I feel strands of your hair tear out of your scalp as I wrap my hand tighter and intensify the kicks?-the whole hair-pull thing is really not my style?-I?m no catfighter, but for now, it serves its purpose to hold you in place as I wail against your spinal column with my feet.

I angle my foot for the next kick, toes towards me, heel forward, and fire away, the hard ball of my foot rapping at your spinal door, a harsh grunt expelled through your lips.  I coil my leg back again for another, when wisely you make a move, and instead of trying to pull away from me, you heave yourself back into me, going with the force?-good move, Cara-san, you little bitch! 

Your slick back slips through my legs, splitting them apart, and slams into my chest.  My hand releases your hair as my hardened nipples press into your sweaty back, its upper half red and bruised, and I can see my footprints emblazoned between your shoulder blades.  Your momentum knocks me backwards, my own back almost touching the floor, save for my elbows which keep me upright a bit, your body on top of mine.

Almost without thought, my arms reach forward and snake around yours, the inside of my elbows pressing into your flexing biceps as I try to wrap your arms up in mine, struggling against the stronger girl, trying to press them into a full nelson if I can, as my legs snap shut around your rib cage, ankles sliding onto each other for a lock.  I try to bend my neck to the side so that my lips caress your ear, ?What happens when the favorite gets her ass kicked?? I whisper, and then swirl my tongue over your lobe as I pulse my legs around your ribs.  yt

Offline Cara_Terrah

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2017, 04:56:05 PM »
I split those legs of yours apart, when I feel your bare feet lose their slippery purchase against my back!  My back thrusts back and hammers down on your pert pair, and it feels like two little rock tips now digging into my back, with your nipples so stiff from the body contact. But , I don't land atop you hard enough to break your hold, and soon I feel all four of your limbs starting to work against me now, and panic sets in!!   Your smooth thighs sliding around my waist, and your arms try to snake around mine and lift my arms over my head!!  But I flex my arms down before you can interlock your fingers. My arms shake, and my teeth are bared and gritting from the effort. My little biceps, and my upper back muscles strain to hold your arms at bay just long enough......for me to tilt my head away from your whispering lips...then back AT your face....trying to thump to back of my head against your face....wherever I can blindly strike it!! I am hoping a good noggin knocker will force you to abandon this hold of yours and allow me to roll off you and reset things before you follow through with your wicked plans!  'Let GO!!!'  I scream out, and it is barely heard with the competing factions of cheerleaders around the rim of the pit 

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2017, 06:10:20 PM »
Mish can win this !!

Offline Shelbys Way

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2017, 08:13:03 PM »
I am thoroughly enjoying this figth. I am no expert but not sure about what the votes are based on cause Mishi Rocks is absolutely taking this girl apart!

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2017, 08:57:08 PM »
  With each second of control over your body, I feel a surge in mine?-confidence, energy, strength, and excitement.  It may only be a psychological phenomenon, but either way, I?ll take it.  I wish I had done more reps at the gym, because I am struggling to lock down your arms?- it?s quickly becoming clear that mine are not a match for yours, and after another moment, you break free of my arms and slam your head back.  My face was on the side of yours as I whispered into and taunted your left ear, and as your head snaps backward, the back of your rock-like skull cracks into my upper cheek bone, right below my right eye.  ?Bitch!?  I seethe, freeing my arms from the tangle that was my aborted attempt at a full nelson, and my right hand goes to my face, gingerly touching what is already a swelling node below my eye.

My legs are still locked around your ribcage, though, and I pulse and then squeeeeeze as long as I can, rage fueling my desire to hurt you SO badly; my thighs flex and tremble as I pour on pressure, feeling those velvet ribs of your press against the steely muscles, bending to the pressure.  I know that my arms cannot overpower yours, and I need to be wary of another backwards head-butt, so before you can attack, your arms now free, I try to grab a handful of your hair with my left hand and jerk your head back, as my right forearm slides around you and over your throat, cutting into your trachea.  My legs relax for a moment, although ankles remain locked?-I simply can?t hold that level of pressure indefinitely ?- and I then try to push your head forward, keeping my hand at the back of your head, pushing your throat into my choke.  yt

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2017, 11:11:43 PM »
Choke her out Mish!
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Cara_Terrah

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2017, 06:59:49 AM »
I break that hold on my upper body and arms...and even give that pretty face of yours a good thumping with the back of my skull. But your tenacity keeps your legs locked around my lower torso and....Uuurrmmmff!!!! I feel the sinewy muscles of your lean, strong legs crush my ribs , to force the air right out of my lungs!!! I gasp.....the choke of your arm around my throat, and your other arm pressing across my throat....damn this girl is relentless!!!  My cheeks redden, and my face twists in pain.....and I NEED to get out from between your crushing legs. I gasp......then I bring my right  arm forward...then back, trying to jam the point of my bent elbow against your belly....chest...ribs...whatever I can blindly strike to make you release me from vice like grip!!!