News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Pit Fight! Cara_Terrah versus MishRocks

• 44 Replies

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
Pit Fight! Cara_Terrah versus MishRocks
« on: November 19, 2017, 06:01:26 PM »
   In the amateur fight circuit—-the one made of up the seedy clubs and strip joints, the high-end frat parties, the private matches sponsored by wealthy but slightly perverted “gentlemen” with too much time and money on their hands—- as a fighter, one tends to bump into the same group of opponents.  Some you look forward to, either because they’re a good, competitive fight, OR they’re an easy victory.  Others you loathe, usually because either they have really hurt you in the past, or they cheat. 

But sometimes, you meet an opponent who appears to be your ideal match, as if some all-powerful Rocky VI in the sky had specifically created you for each other to fight for eternity.  That was Cara, or Cara_Terrah, as she was known in the circuit.  I had met her five fights ago—-five grueling, blistering, bruising battles ago.  Same height—-which, at 5’2’, was rare in the circuit—-roughly the same weight; Cara’s 10-lb weight advantage over me was definitely all in her tits.  And while many considered me cute, many considered her hot.  As our fights progressed, crowds would get bigger, as word of the two tough cupcakes meeting up drew them in by the hundreds.  The first two fights I won—-barely—-the bruises taking weeks to heal.  Then Cara came roaring back with 2 of her own, one a very definitive victory in my first-ever pit fight.  And a few months ago, I kicked her ass in a club-ring.

There was never a shortage of offers to match us up—-it was always a brawl, always sexy, and always a surprise.  And I think we both enjoyed the match-ups—-at least I knew I did.  So even when the purses grew to staggering amounts for a pit fight rematch—-the very venue where I had been handed the quickest, and most brutal loss I had ever had, I smirked and jumped at it.  I certainly could use the money, and SO wanted to show that little bitch that her victory last time was a fluke, and there was a reason that I continued to have the lead in our rivalry.  It was billed as the "Thanksgiving Thrashing", the way each of us, and the hundreds who paid to watch, would be spending our holiday this year.

The rules were simple.  Two of went into the pit on our own.  Rules were very few; no low blows, no breaking of bones.  One of us would emerge from the pit under our own power, and $10,000 richer.  The other was usually carried out by hand or stretcher.    Little mid-fight bonuses could also be floated down, which made it even more exciting.

My bare feet press down on each rung of the rope ladder as I climb down, jumping the last few feet onto the hard-packed dirt that makes up the floor of our fight venue. Ten or so feet below the surface above, in a literal pit that was about 15 x 15 feet, with rough-hewn walls of soil all around us, and the crowd above peering down ready to watch the carnage.  Wearing nothing but a thin tan thong, my 5’2” 100-lb body paces the perimeter of the pit slowly, replaying our last pit fight and trying to remember where I went wrong and what I’d do differently this time.  My shoulder length chestnut hair is tied back loosely in a ponytail, my tight, toned body sporting goosebumps in the chilly pit, I await your arrival. 

(Voting will begin 24 hours after the poll has been uploaded)

{alt}
Cara   5'2"  110 lbs

{alt}
Cara

{alt}
Mish 5'2" 100 lbs

{alt}
Mish
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline Cara_Terrah

Re: Pit Fight! Cara_Terrah versus MishRocks
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 04:05:58 PM »
The day has finally come.  Most people are making their family plans for the holidays. Going to mom or grandma's house to gorge themselves ...to listen to dirty old Uncle Joe's racist jokes....to do whatever normal schlubs do on this coming holiday weekend. But for me, this will be the best Thanksgiving of them all. *looking down at my right, then left fist*  I am VERY thankful that I am going to get the opportunity to knock that smug, self satisfied smirk right off of Mish's face ....and I am going to get paid to do it. And paid quite well. The last time that New England nerd and I stepped into the pit, she had to be scraped off the dirt floor and carried out of the pit. I think we are way overdue, for a sequel. And like any good sequel, the action will have to be bigger, better and badder than the original. ----Here we are , finally, and the crowd around the rim of the pit is in a frenzy. The betting is fast and furious.....the mood is frenetic . I stride through the parting throng sporting my leopard print thong...and nothing else. My fit, firm 5'2 110 pound frame turns, then descends down into the pit, leaping down to slap the packed dirt with the soft soles of my bare feet . I see you there, looking magnificent, as always...though I would never tell YOU that. I try to burrow deep into that big brain of yours early....' I would think by now you are getting flashbacks, Mishy.....since I OWNED you ass in our last pit fight. Though, with the beating you absorbed, I would be surprised if you even remember it all. It probably just haunts your dreams and keeps you up at night. But, hey....at least you have the guts to come and gamely take another beating....because ...Mish...I am going to beat you like a freaking  DRUM!'  'Bring. It. On!'  I raise my tightly clenched fists, and slowly start to move my feet on the dirt floor, circling you, I feel my heart racing and the adrenaline pumping. Despite my outward bravado, I know this is going to be a war!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 09:40:10 PM »
I find myself in the rough club at an odd time for me. The best thing about wearing a mask as a public figure is that I can go without it and melt into the crowd. I take my seat as I heard that one of my favorite fighters was going to take on a tough challenge tonight. I get to my usual seat right against the pit and look about. There she is in her tan thong. Mish. I don't care who she's fighting tonight. My eyes are on her and I can't wait to see her do her thing.  She is one of the best. I don't know her opponent, but if she doesn't keep up, it will be a long night for her.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 09:01:42 AM »
   I stop my pacing as your bare feet press on each rung, and like me, you ignore the last few and jump to the floor.  Tight, subtly muscled, and as hot as I recall, you casually swipe your hair behind your ear as your jealousy-inspiring breasts bounce long after your body settles.  They barely stop moving when your mouth starts, the predictable gloating, taunting, and trash I’ve come to expect from you. 

I say nothing, allowing you to complete your rant, just an eye-roll midway through your soliloquy to indicate I’m listening to, if not dismissing, your pablum.  As your tongue finally stops its wagging, I smirk and point to you.  “Aaah, the Thanksgiving Turkey has finally arrived!”  Laughter from above, and whatever effect you had hoped to instill with your verbal jabs has been neutralized with my seven little words.  You’ve conveniently forgotten our most recent fight, where I stepped over your defeated, KO’d sexy heap of a body in the middle of the ring on my way to claim victory.  But no matter—-the momentum is with me, and confidence is surging through my tight body at the moment. 

Your fists tighten and rise, and mine do the same—-my eyes darting from you to the rim of the pit above, watching the ref—-the only time he’ll have anything to do with this fight as he lifts his hand, preparing to slice it down swiftly through the air, commanding us to start the battle. 

Offline Masked Superstar

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2017, 03:46:14 PM »
voting?

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2017, 11:52:13 PM »
It's coming!  Promise!!  :)

Offline griffin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2017, 02:34:19 AM »
Nice start ladies. I'm looking forward to this one.

Offline Cara_Terrah

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2017, 06:20:21 AM »
Mish and her semi-truck load of confidence. I am not sure whether to be turned on by it, or irritated beyond belief by it. Maybe...a little of both. But, what will really get me going, is seeing that pride of your evaporate, replaced by the look of you accepting your imminent demise! Beating you is not all I want to do tonight. No. I need to humiliate you in front of your little throng of fight groupies that are gathered around this fight pit. Those die hard Mish-ites that worship on the alter of this miniature Tazmanian Devil. ---Now my eyes drift up, and I see the signal. FINALLY. The dude has one freaking job!  Anyway, it's showtime---and it's off to the races!   My bare feet slap tightly packed dirt , and I pull back my right fist as if I am going to try and punch your head off your shoulders with my fist move of the fight. But , that is only what I want you to think. The punch never comes, but instead I press my toes and feet into the dirt floor and leap forward. Bent down, with my left shoulder trying to spear you right under your ultra firm breasts!!!  ARRHHH!!  I just let out a battlecry, while going for a high risk, and hopefully, high reward move as my opening move

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2017, 09:23:14 AM »
   I glance upward, waiting for the ref to make his move.  I spy Red peering down, a frequent supporter, comfy in his chair, no doubt anxious as I’m sure he’s got some cash riding on the outcome of this match.  The ref’s hand makes its move, and it’s on!  This being my sixth fight with you, I have painfully learned that you open BIG.  No cheesy circling and play-sparring.  Our last pit fight began with a full double-footed drop kick into my chest—-go big or go home!  So this time, I’m ready—-your right fist cocks back, telegraphing what you want me to think you’re about to do.  Fool me once, Cara, shame on you.  Fool me twice, well—-fuck you! 

I play along, setting myself to defend against your fist, when you spring—-the slight rippling in your calves as your toes curl into hard-packed dirt floor a subtle sign of your intent.  Your body hurls toward mine—-a tightly packed engine of muscle, sex, and anger.  You go low, shoulder targeting my abs, but I try to be ready this time—-tightening those tummy muscles and then, hopping to the side at the last second as you approach, hoping your attack slips by me, but I have no intention of just allowing that with perhaps your head meeting the wall of the pit.  I clasp my hands and raise my arms, biceps flexed, and then SLAM them down hard, the middle of your shoulder blades at the base of your neck my target.  yt
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 09:27:49 AM by MishRocks »

Offline Cara_Terrah

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2017, 02:20:27 AM »
One of the nice things about being young and small...is being quick. Against most opponents, when I am fresh, I can usually get the jump on them. I should know better by now, but, nothing ventured, nothing gained.  As I whiz past you, I throw my arms up to let my palms hit the side of the pit, so I don't face plant straight into it. But...on my way past, you hammer your fists between my shoulder blades, and you knock me even more off course!  I fall to my knees and skid across the dirty, twisting my body after impact and then HUMMFFF!!!! I hit the side of the pit back first, sitting on my ass, with my bare 32C tanned breasts bouncing up and down, before finally settling back into place.I feel  my ego bruising even more than my body. 'Son of a bitch!'      I give my head a vigorous shake, then palming the side of the pit, I get my bare feet under me and slink up the wall, sliding my nearly bare ass and back up the wall, while my eyes blaze with anger...   'Okay....come on champ....come and get me!!!' I watch you closely, with my arms up now, and I walk to the lift around the perimeter of the pit...just waiting on you to make your move!

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2017, 12:27:23 PM »

I couldn’t have asked for a better opening move as I feel my double-fisted attack slam into the base of your neck, sending you pin-balling away smack into the wall, and then dropping like sack of hammers (stones?  oranges?  puppies?  It was the first noun that came to mind).   “Knock down in 2.2 seconds, Cara.  I think that might be my all-time record—-thanks!!” I taunt, smiling, watching you slowly drag yourself up the wall, back to your feet. 

Even this early in the fight, it’s plainly evident that, despite the handful of supporters I may have up top, the crowd is clearly backing you already.  “Kick her ass, Cara…” and “Cara’s ass, Mish’s face” rain down on us from above, and I can understand why.  Although we’re the same height, you look tougher, stronger, and honestly, I look breakable.  Standing side by side, not knowing anything else, I’D put money on you over me.  So my job is not only to beat you into pulp, but also to win this crowd over.  Well, winning the crowd would be the gravy that would be drizzled all over the KO’d turkey named Cara.

Your ever-present smirk belies the anger in your glare, and you invitingly taunt me with a smart-assed, ”Okay....come on champ....come and get me!!!”  Careful what you wish for, bitch… I mutter to myself, following you with my eyes as you slowly move along the side of the pit, fists raised, facing me.  I remain roughly in the center of the pit—-wary of your invite.  You’re fast—-as fast as me, and while your hands are dangerous, your feet are deadlier, having totally owned me in our last pit fight using almost entirely kicks.  So trying to draw me closer into you isn’t working—-I won’t repeat mistakes from the past. 

I watch you circle the perimeter—-it doesn’t take long, as it’s only 15’ x 15’ or so, and finally I cross my arms and cock my hip.  “If you’re trying to make me dizzy, you’ll have to move a lot faster than that..” I offer, a few laughs from above in response.  Trying to engage you, I lift my hands to chest-level, fingers subtly wiggling, hoping to draw you in with a test of strength.  My calf muscles are tight and flexing, shoulders tensed, abs taut, ready for you, and waiting.  yt

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2017, 01:23:42 PM »
I’m on the edge of my seat. The atmosphere here is decidedly proCara which I can appreciate. She’s a stunning young women and looks in great fighting shape.

But I know Michelle. I’ve seen her in plenty of fights. Win or lose she throws everything she has into it and leaves nothing at the end. That fire along with the sense of humor and Peter Parker styles wit she has reminds me a lot of someone dear to me. I guess it’s that similarity that makes me stand up amidst the crowd assembled and yell down.

“Mish! You got this one! Show them the Power of Nutella!”

So not my best moment. This is why I fight in a mask.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2017, 03:03:32 PM »
I settle in as the match begins; I've fought Cara, long ago, but I still remember the battering she gave me... especially on those rare occasions when the wind hits my nose just wrong and I can still feel the unnatural angle she left in my cartilage.

Mish I have yet to encounter, but she is as fast and vicious as her reputation promises.  Some roided lunkhead in a mask is yelling about the power of Nutella, but that's the risks of this circle.  Not everyone is sane.  We ARE watching two women fighting for their very futures in a pit, after all. 

"Sit down, hazelnutjob!  There's a fight going on!"  My attention turns back to the pit.  "PLANT that pretender, Cara!"
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline Cara_Terrah

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2017, 03:12:57 PM »
I suppose after five intense, back and forth, down to the wire fights with the fierce little Nutella fiend in front of me.....neither of us is going to be able to surprise the other very often anymore. Predictably, you don't blindly charge in on me , like I did on you. Mish is more calm, collected, and cerebral about her fighting than I am. The Pretty Little Professor of Punishment, some call her. I just call her a NERD! And as such, it is my solemn duty to give her the proverbial wedgie and stuff her in her locker...and by god that is exactly what I intend to do!  You jabber on , basically telling me you are not falling into my trap, blah blah blah.  Still circling you, I brush my hands back against the dirt wall of the pit, while engaging you in a little banter of my own ' I knew you were too much of a coward to come at me, but don't worry, I won't make you wait much longer for you pain, Mishy....'  {while spewing out the trash talk, the fingers of my left hand gouge into the wall of the pit, scooping a little dirt and debris into my palm}  Now I push off the wall, fists clenched, looking like a boxer ready to slug it out, I bounce lightly on my toes, and step right at you, and start to try and execute my slightly underhanded, but in this realm, not illegal plan. I snap a feinting left jab at your face, right hooks down toward your taut tummy, aiming the closed fist a few inches south of your navel. The end of the flurry is an overhand left punch aimed at your face, but I know the fist most likes won't make it in time---at least not without a little help. Half way through the forward thrusting punch, My palm opens, and propels a fist full of dirt and debris right at your face, and in particular, those pretty little eyes of yours! All I need is that little distraction, and I am hoping that if the debris hits on target, my overhand left might hit the mark too, and hammer that sassy, smart mouth of yours, and for once leave you speechless! 

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2017, 06:08:05 PM »
   You ignore my challenge, instead shaking your head dismissively, trying to bait me with taunts and insults.  I have to admit, of all of my opponents, your trash talk is among the very best, and at times I have to bite the inside of my mouth to avoid laughing at some of your insulting creativity.  But not right now—-You push off the wall, hands clenched, bouncing on your toes.  Those damned breasts bobbing up and down hypnotically, mocking me, helping to turn my slight amusement into frustration and anger.  She wants to go toe-to-toe, I think, my hands clenching as well, and that could mean trouble for me. 

The crowd above is growing—-I can tell by the increasing din.  I hear partial comments over our heads—-about the power of Nutella, and something about plants.  Well, it takes all kinds, I muse, and then re-focus on you as you move in, ready to brawl.  Your left goes high, and my right moves up to defend, just as your right starts to jab lower, into my abs.  The punches hurt, but I know you can hit harder than this, and I tighten my abs to absorb what they can, cocking my own left back to…FUCK!  Your right hand flings dirty into my face, peppering my eyes with dirt granules and tiny pebbles!  “You dirty bitch!” I seethe, abandoning my punches, my hands going to my face to claw at my burning eyes, just as your left slams up and into my face—-well, it slams into my hand, which slaps into my own face and makes me stagger back a step.  A roar of approval for your vicious move from above as I rub my eyes, trying to get vision in at least one of them before you attack again, which surely you will.  And yes, I did call you Shirley.  yt