News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Pit Fight! Cara_Terrah versus MishRocks

• 44 Replies

Offline let em fight

• God Member
Re: Pit Fight! Cara_Terrah versus MishRocks
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2017, 01:16:17 PM »
What a hold Mishi has locked on! Mishi might not win the poll itself but she is going to win the fight. Cara has had no answer to Mishis aggressive style. Great poll girls!

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2017, 04:39:16 PM »
Damn! Y all puttin on a show!  Hell of a fight! 

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2017, 01:26:11 AM »
   My eyes shut tightly and I wince, followed by a bodily shudder, as the point of your elbow jabs into my ribs, and then your other one, stabbing into me with all the fury of a wounded animal.  I continue to press your head forward, pushing your throat into my forearm, doing meaningless mental calculations as to whether you will pass out from the choke before you force me to release the holds.  Uuungh!  Another elbow into my ribcage, and my eyes well up?-once again, I know that I do not have the strength to defeat you, at least right now, and with a guttural shriek I give one final push of your head into my forearm, and then release my arms, freeing your neck, and I slide my hands down, over your muscled shoulders and flexed, slick biceps, down the sweaty, dirty flesh to your wrists, where I try to clamp down, stopping the attack to my ribs.  My ankles loosen as well, for the first time in many minutes stopping the incessant pulsing into your ribs, and I dig my heels into the dirt floor, bending my knees and then pushing, heaving my body backwards, dragging my ass and back along the hard soil. 

The insides of my thighs slide up your body, from your ribs to your chest, and as I move, I bring your arms with me, gripping your wrists as tightly as I can, your arms stretched out to the sides, and over, your head, like at 10 and 2 o?clock.  My thighs rest on the floor, framing your face, and before you get your bearings, I try what will probably be my final piece of offense.  My right foot slides over to the top of your head, toes tangling in your damp hair, and I try to lift your head up and forward as my left leg snakes around your neck, inner thigh pressing into your cheek, my calf muscle pushing into your throat, and then I bend my left knee closed, tightening it around your neck, my right foot sliding from you hair and trying to cross over my left ankle to lock it in if I can, hands still clamping onto your wrists.  yt
And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.  :)

Offline Shelbys Way

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2017, 04:59:04 AM »
   My eyes shut tightly and I wince, followed by a bodily shudder, as the point of your elbow jabs into my ribs, and then your other one, stabbing into me with all the fury of a wounded animal.  I continue to press your head forward, pushing your throat into my forearm, doing meaningless mental calculations as to whether you will pass out from the choke before you force me to release the holds.  Uuungh!  Another elbow into my ribcage, and my eyes well up?-once again, I know that I do not have the strength to defeat you, at least right now, and with a guttural shriek I give one final push of your head into my forearm, and then release my arms, freeing your neck, and I slide my hands down, over your muscled shoulders and flexed, slick biceps, down the sweaty, dirty flesh to your wrists, where I try to clamp down, stopping the attack to my ribs.  My ankles loosen as well, for the first time in many minutes stopping the incessant pulsing into your ribs, and I dig my heels into the dirt floor, bending my knees and then pushing, heaving my body backwards, dragging my ass and back along the hard soil. 

The insides of my thighs slide up your body, from your ribs to your chest, and as I move, I bring your arms with me, gripping your wrists as tightly as I can, your arms stretched out to the sides, and over, your head, like at 10 and 2 o?clock.  My thighs rest on the floor, framing your face, and before you get your bearings, I try what will probably be my final piece of offense.  My right foot slides over to the top of your head, toes tangling in your damp hair, and I try to lift your head up and forward as my left leg snakes around your neck, inner thigh pressing into your cheek, my calf muscle pushing into your throat, and then I bend my left knee closed, tightening it around your neck, my right foot sliding from you hair and trying to cross over my left ankle to lock it in if I can, hands still clamping onto your wrists.  yt

Oh YES MR!!! Lock it in and put her out! Can't wait to see Cara try to get out of this.

Offline Cara_Terrah

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2017, 02:11:28 PM »
Finally I feel the power in your legs relent when the various , randomly placed elbow strikes force you to ease your hold on my neck, and finally free me from the choke as well!  But not completely. My face is red from the lack of air, and my body shines with sweat and is smeared with random stains of my mud. I try to sit up , and when I do, your greedy little hands snatch my wrists tightly and you pull me back into you, where I feel those smooth thighs of your slither around my face, and I know NOTHING good will come of that....nothing!! Before you tightly lock my head, I flip through my limited list of option in my head...and just pick the first one. With a grunt of effort   ARRR!!! I flex my abs and press my feet to the dirt floor...pushing up up and kicking my legs back....trying to roll my entire body up and back toward you, with the hopes a I can end the somersault on your chest or belly with my butt, and free my head, or at least...not break my neck in the process of pulling off the move if I can!!!

Online RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2017, 05:07:17 PM »
Come on MISH!!
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2017, 11:53:24 PM »
Cara wins the poll but the cocky little bitch Mish is really whoooooping Caras ass!

Um, thanks (?) Kayla.  And congrats--you used four 2-syllable words!  I KNEW you could!  :)

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2017, 12:29:56 AM »
   I can feel your flushed cheeks against the silky skin of my inner thighs as I wrap them around your head, my right foot sliding from your rat?s nest of hair to lock onto my left ankle, securing what i think could be the end for you, sleepy-bye for Cara cocooned in the vise of my legs.  But I?ve fought you too many times to take anything for granted, and it comes as no surprise that even before I can lock my ankles, you are fighting back, your feet planted on the hard dirt floor, those rippled abs pushing out, and then you kick up.  The move brings back the taunts from one of our previous fights, where your ultra-flexible body stunned and silenced me as you bragged about your cheerleader past.  (For those interested, another WOW Cara-Mish fight can be found at https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=64010.0 ).  Your feet leave the ground, arching up and over your head, your body twisting and bending, ass rising off the floor, and the sweat of our bodies makes it impossible for my legs to keep the hold on your neck, and your head slips out as you tumble over yourself and plop that tight little ass right onto my chest.

Oooofh! A short breath masquerading as a grunt jets out of my mouth.  The tables have turned quickly, but not completely.  For while you may have reversed positions, sitting atop me, all confident and cocky, I still have your wrists in my grips, and now, with your body having gone over itself, your forearms are twisted, and, I am hoping, REALLY hurting.  Looking up at your bare back, rivulets of sweat dripping down it onto my chest, I try to add to the pain by sharply twisting your wrists a bit more, and then bring your arms up from the floor and bend them in against the middle of your back.  ?Some days you?re the windshield, Cara?? I extol, bending my knees and bringing my feet in and up, draping my knees over your shoulders, ??and some days you?re the bug.?  I try and push your trapped arms higher up your back and then start to ram my knees into the side of your head?-left knee slamming into your cheek, making it snap to the right, where my right knee greedily cracks into your temple, in my own version of cranium Pong.  yt

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2017, 09:32:55 AM »
Voting ends Midday TODAY (Wednesday)!  :) 

Offline Cara_Terrah

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2017, 01:46:24 PM »
It is looking like today I am going to be the bug on that proverbial windshield!  I flip back and straddle your body, but when my head squirts free of your wicked thighs, my wrists remain firmly in your grasp. ARRHHH!....and you take those wrists, and use them to pin my arms up into the middle of my back, basically placing me under arrest where I sit. I start to thing of ways to counter this, despite my body wracked with pain, soaked with sweat, stained with mud....and generally having had my ass kicked for the last 10 minutes in this fight. Then, I feel your legs slide up and over my shoulders, and before I can put the pieces of the puzzle together---- UGH!!!!!  my head is rocked to the side to your knee colliding with the side of my face and denting my cheek......GUUUHHH!!!  my head snaps the other way, with your other knee waiting to send my head and face careening back into the direction in which it came!   I get my bell rung, literally, and my eyes gloss over from the wicked one two hammering of your bony knees!!! Straddled atop you, woozy, blinking slowly, with the power gone from my struggle.  It feels like that stunned state of Mortal Kombat....my head spinning, my body swaying a little.....and off in the distance, I think I actually hear someone at the lip of the pit yelling ....'FINISH HER!!!'

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2017, 09:06:49 AM »
   That second knock to your head?-my hard kneecap hammering into the side of your skull?-actually makes my stomach a little queasy as the thud sound resinates off the pit walls.  Ooooh?s rain down on us from the onlookers above, and I think the end may be near as your head kind of stays lolling to the side rather than snapping back after that second blow.  I stop after two slams from my kneecaps?-I don?t want to kill you after all; you?re too much fun to fight!  Instead, with no resistance coming from you at this point, and you still sitting tall atop my chest, I pull my feet up and over your shoulders, so that my legs are no longer draped over you, and slide my feet down your back, leaving a small trail of sweat and dirt from your shoulder blades parallel to your spinal column.  I settle my bare soles against your lower back, heels securely in place, just brushing the tops of your tight ass cheeks, my knees bent almost as much as physically possible, and I eye the pit wall in front of us, about 4 feet away.

With a mighty explosion of whatever strength I have left, I piston out both legs?-out and up?- in the hopes that I can propel your semi-flaccid body straight into the wall, face and tits first, and maybe finish you off like some Scooby Doo cartoon villain.  yt 

Offline Cara_Terrah

« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2017, 11:45:31 PM »
And here I thought the bug/windshield metaphor was just that. At least until I feel your dirty little bare feet slide against my back. I am still in a haze, and don't realize what you are doing until my arms are free....and I feel the wind flying through my damp hair. And the dirt wall.....here it comes!!! SPLATTT!!!!!!  My breasts, my right cheek.. my belly, my thighs....all slam hard into the wall, and I seem to freeze there.....until I pitch back like a freshly chopped down tree---going straight back, slamming flat to the dirt floor. I am spread eagle, flat on my back, with my bare breasts bouncing , before settling back into shape. My eyes are closed, and the only sign that I am still alive is my chest rising and falling with labored breaths. Mish was one step ahead of me this fight, and despite the vote tally, I was just MUGGED by Mish in the pit....putting the mini-vixen up 4 to 2 in our long rivalry. At least, I have my dreams right now...where I am choking the life out of Mish enroute to an easy , lopsided win!!!-----if only it were reality. *sigh     yt

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2017, 09:05:56 AM »
   As soon as your body is propelled off mine, my legs now straightened, I prop myself up on my elbows and watch you get acquainted with the pit wall?-shards of dirt falling down on you at the impact.  A largely disappointed crowd above hurls down boos, although I do hear a few cheers as your stunned body simply drops backwards and lands spread-eagled on the floor.  I hop to my feet, taking in your semi-conscious form, watching as your jiggling breasts finally settle on your slowly rising and falling chest, your eyes half-open but dazed, mouth agape, legs spread.  ?Oh, you?re in your Friday night pose?? I quip, now hovering over you.  I reach down to grab a handful of your wet, filthy hair and haul you to your feet, leaning you against the wall to keep you up as I grip your hair.  You?re conscious, which is good?-I want you to know what?s going on.  Bending my knees a bit, I press my right shoulder into your still-tight abs, which folds you over me, and then I straighten.  Your 110-lb body drapes over my shoulder, ass rubbing against my right cheek, and I can feel your long hair hanging down and tickling my lower back. 

With my right arm closing around your midsection to keep you on my shoulder, I slowly start to walk the perimeter of the pit, bouncing you on my shoulder, each little bump eliciting a grunt or moan from you as my bony blade presses into your gut.  Catcalls sprinkle down from above, and after a few minutes of show-boating, I meander to the center of the pit, your arms swaying as they hang down in back of me, and bring my left hand across, fingers curling around the waistband of your leopard-print thong, and slowly peel it down, sliding it over your ass and then letting it glide down your smooth thighs and calves, dropping to the pit floor.  Your fully nude, conquered body now on display, I deliver a sharp slap to your ass cheek with my lefthand, glancing over to make sure I left a clear, red handprint.  Satisfied that I have signed my artwork, as it were, I bounce you one more time on my shoulder, getting a final grunt from you, and then unceremoniously dump your limp body over my shoulder and allow you to fall in a heap behind me.  ?Happy Thanksgiving, skank?? I offer, blowing your defeated form a kiss as the ladder is lowered into the pit for me to exit.

The End.  :)

Online RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2017, 04:54:11 PM »
I jump up from my seat in the front row and yell "I told you! I told all of you! MishRocks!"

I look around at the number of people who had pinned their hopes on the valiant but vanquished Cara. Against most others, she would be victorious.  But she ran into Mish today.  And after a tremendous struggle, Mish prevailed.

I grin as I see her exit the pit, triumphant.

(OOC: This was a great fight. I'm glad you went with the flow of the match and crafted a fun story despite the votes. I look forward to seeing both of you fight again in the future.)
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline LilMishyRocks

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2017, 10:42:39 AM »
This was a BLAST---any fight with my good friend Cara is :) .  I knew all along she'd whip my ass with the votes---she's a hottie, tough, and just came off a HUGE lopsided poll win. 

And thanks to all who read and to all (the three, lol) who cheered me on!  :)  You can see another wham-bam Cara-Mish fight at https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=64010.0

Till next time!

Mish