News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rematch - Kitty vs Pandora?

• 43 Replies

Offline tommy84

Re: Rematch - Kitty vs Pandora?
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2017, 11:42:46 PM »
As you might remember, I really like Pandora and always criticized you for not showing anything from between rounds.
This sound too good to pass and I'll promise that I won't even dare to say a thing afterwards. Just tell me how to get on the sponsor's train.

Oh, and tell Kitty that she should really go after Pandora's tits and pussy and tell Pandora that I'm sorry, but I like to see the hotter woman lose ;)

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2017, 10:01:48 PM »
As you might remember, I really like Pandora and always criticized you for not showing anything from between rounds.
This sound too good to pass and I'll promise that I won't even dare to say a thing afterwards. Just tell me how to get on the sponsor's train.

Oh, and tell Kitty that she should really go after Pandora's tits and pussy and tell Pandora that I'm sorry, but I like to see the hotter woman lose ;)

In the sponsored catfights we always show what goes on in between rounds.  :)

If you wish to sponsor then just use our PayPal - paypal.me/JCatz 

I don't think I need to tell Kitty to go after Pandora's tits all get in a few pussy grabs!  ;)
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline catfightrules

• God Member
    • https://catfightrules.com/
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2017, 10:34:39 PM »

Better not tell Kitty why you want her to win!

I know what you mean about Pandora. I get a guilty thrill seeing a hot, proud woman like her being humbled in a catfight. And the way she moans when the other girl tweaks her nipples ... go Kitty! :)
Catfight rules!

Offline catfightrules

• God Member
    • https://catfightrules.com/
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2017, 10:59:51 PM »

I don't think I need to tell Kitty to go after Pandora's tits all get in a few pussy grabs!  ;)

Sponsorship money sent!

No way I was going to miss sponsoring this after seeing the first fight between these two!

If it goes more than one round, please keep the cameras rolling during the breaks again.  :)
Catfight rules!

Offline VideoChatter

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2017, 02:52:51 PM »
I got mine in as well. This looks to be another good one!

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2017, 09:48:42 AM »

Sponsorship money sent!

No way I was going to miss sponsoring this after seeing the first fight between these two!

If it goes more than one round, please keep the cameras rolling during the breaks again.  :)

Thank you to everyone who has decided to sponsor this catfight. I know that both ladies really do appreciate you guys.

Kitty is very smart. I certainly don't have to tell her what to do, that young lady has a very wicked mind!

Yes I will be keeping the camera rolling in between breaks. Unless of course I have to put my camera down and sort out some trouble! They weren't exactly bosom buddies the 1st time round..... Torchwood everything will go well.

We still have 2 people who have sponsored but have not given me a spare email address and password.
These are crucial as they are your login details.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2017, 04:25:49 PM »
James i just sent the money. i have an interesting idea for this match as in take the total sponsorship and award 33% to each fighter and award 34% to the winner. just a thought from a yank "across the pond".
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2017, 11:10:54 PM »
James i just sent the money. i have an interesting idea for this match as in take the total sponsorship and award 33% to each fighter and award 34% to the winner. just a thought from a yank "across the pond".

I think your idea is very good. I may well do that.  :)

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2017, 12:42:20 PM »

Hello Sponsors, Unfortunately the Catfight between Kitty & Pandora Has Had to Be Rescheduled for Next Sunday (the 17th) Due to Bad Weather!

Rest assured that the catfight will go ahead on the 17th. This morning the weather was far too severe, and made travelling here in the UK very dangerous.

'If you do not wish to weight to the 17th that would like a refund then please let me know by tomorrow evening at the latest (Monday the 11th).

Both ladies are disappointed with today as both ladies desperately wanted to prove that they were the meanest bitch in town!  ;D ;D

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2017, 05:15:29 PM »
Thanks for the update dosent surprise me almost fell of bike today terrible weather.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2017, 07:45:10 PM »
Thanks for the update dosent surprise me almost fell of bike today terrible weather.

The weather forecast was confusing me as last night it looked very promising. Unfortunately late morning the heavens opened up with thick snow. I had no choice but to cancel. Fortunately both ladies are so keen on this rematch I was able to rearrange for next week with no problem.  :)

Offline Mikesabio69

• God Member
  • Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas
    • Fenixcatfights
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2017, 04:11:27 AM »
I agree withlover.catfight about humiliation  not a fan and looks fake. I'd like to vote for tan or nude color stockings!
fenixcatfights.com
Rising from the ashes / renace de las cenizas

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2017, 09:34:04 PM »
I agree withlover.catfight about humiliation  not a fan and looks fake. I'd like to vote for tan or nude color stockings!

There will be nothing fake about what I have in mind. The winner makes the loser submit and the winner continues to taunt and humiliate the loser....... so really it's a continuation. What will happen is the winner will not only get her opponent to submit but beg for mercy while the actual fight ending still goes on.

In short the winner will simply continue to humiliate her opponent, for real.

This means no stop or break in action. After 2 or 3 minutes the winner will stop and pose for the cameras, after we've had a few close-ups of the loser.

Offline markuk

• God Member
  • interested in male v male wrestling and watching f
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2017, 12:06:25 AM »
This looks like being one of the hottest fights ever. Personally prefer barelegs or boots.
Humiliation ending is a great idea. Posing and trash talking and spanking and facesitting the loser will be really hot. I fear for Kitty as i think that Pandora will be too good for her again and this time really finish her off.

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2017, 04:07:05 PM »
I agree this will be a brilliant fight if all goes well for me hard to call. Pandora has won the pressure will be on her to repeat this,as for Kitty she can go all out for she knows what it is to lose so she will be very hungry for the win. The basis of an explosive grudge battle. Sunday can't come any quicker.lol
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 04:09:33 PM by Driver47 »