News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rematch - Kitty vs Pandora?

• 43 Replies

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
Re: Rematch - Kitty vs Pandora?
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2017, 06:49:04 PM »
I agree this will be a brilliant fight if all goes well for me hard to call. Pandora has won the pressure will be on her to repeat this,as for Kitty she can go all out for she knows what it is to lose so she will be very hungry for the win. The basis of an explosive grudge battle. Sunday can't come any quicker.lol

So far the weather is behaving!  :)

In Kitty's mind winning is just a formality. She is a smart young lady who studies opponents very carefully. She knows what she has to do to win, and she has been planning for weeks what she's going to do to humiliate Pandora.  :(  She's been contacting me for information on what is allowed and what is not allowed. She has some seriously nasty intentions towards a stricken Pandora.  :-X

Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2017, 07:06:34 PM »
You got to capture everything in this puppy this is going to be the business the electricity is going to be all over this one. Sounds like Kitty means business she wants this one bad if she is researching what she can do from what she can't. Never underestimate an opponent 

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2017, 09:49:05 PM »
You got to capture everything in this puppy this is going to be the business the electricity is going to be all over this one. Sounds like Kitty means business she wants this one bad if she is researching what she can do from what she can't. Never underestimate an opponent

I like to be very precise when it comes to video footage. If it meant getting a better angle, would you fans tolerate a bit of shaky camera?  :)

These modern 4K video cameras rarely have stabilisation built into them like the old handycams did!  :-\

Kitty contacted me this afternoon and is genuinely looking forward to this catfight. Her exact words were "I can't wait."  :)

Last day for accepting any sponsorship is tomorrow (Friday). Remember if you decide to take the plunge to leave in the notes an email address and a password of your choosing.

If you're already a sponsor them remember you can now watch Cindy vs Skyler as well as the 1st Kitty vs Pandora catfight.

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2017, 10:06:12 PM »
For the sake of not missing anything in this one i for one don't mind a little shakey recording for position angling to capture everything maybe even the submission seen little shakes in Toony vs Chantel recording still one of my best fights. This one could be on the same level if not better.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 10:48:27 PM by Driver47 »

Offline tommy84

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2017, 11:12:45 PM »
Thank you weather for postponing it. With all the X-Mas stress I forgot to sponsor and did now in the last hour!

I'm all for getting better angles. You have plenty of leeway to stabilize the footage in post for the 1080p version.
I guess that most sponsors still only have 1080p available. I'd rather watch the match on my 27" 1080p computer screen instead of my UHD TV if it means getting better camera angles. And a little shaky 4K isn't too bad either

Offline jewnami

« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2017, 09:18:47 PM »
How did the fight go?

When will it be posted on clips4sale?

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2017, 09:54:13 AM »
How did the fight go?

The actual catfighting went very well.

I should be able to announce a date before the end of this week regarding clips4sale.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2017, 04:19:16 AM »
How did the fight go?

The actual catfighting went very well.

I should be able to announce a date before the end of this week regarding clips4sale.
The anticipation for this fight is killing me! I love both Kitty and ESPECIALLY Pandora (My favorite). If only Skylar, and Rebel would make a comeback 😧😢

Offline jewnami

« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2017, 12:56:48 PM »
Update us!

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2018, 06:46:38 PM »
Update us!

Well the HD version is ready  :)

Hopefully my health will not have a negative effect on the next sponsored catfight.   :)

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2018, 05:38:33 PM »
James and team this is a great match!!!!!!
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2018, 05:30:26 PM »
James and team this is a great match!!!!!!

The ladies will appreciate your kind comments.  :)

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2018, 06:17:37 PM »
I am a big fan of seeing a proud/gorgeous  fighter like Pandora have her will broken. Would you say this fight is the best example of that or one of her earlier fights?

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2018, 01:17:32 PM »
I am a big fan of seeing a proud/gorgeous  fighter like Pandora have her will broken. Would you say this fight is the best example of that or one of her earlier fights?

I think this is the best example we've ever produced.  ;D

Rebel vs Pandora is possibly an exception - Pandora had been having her wicked way with Skyler before she came up against Rebel.  8)