News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Rematch - Kitty vs Pandora?

• 43 Replies

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Unscripted, brutal topless/nude catfights!
    • Catz Review
Rematch - Kitty vs Pandora?
« on: November 21, 2017, 07:03:02 PM »
SPONSORED CATFIGHT – KITTY VS PANDORA – NO WAY OUT!

The proposed date for this catfight is the 10th of December. Should, for any reason the fight is cancelled, fans can expect a full refund.

https://catzreview.vids.io/videos/1c9addb91116eec894/kitty-pre-fight-warm-up

From the 1st catfight –

https://catzreview.vids.io/videos/189adbb71b1ee8c990/kitty-vs-pandora-preview-156

As you can see both ladies are approximately the same height. However Kitty is a dress size 10, whereas Pandora is a dress size 8.

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

This will not be a rerun of the 1st catfight between these 2 ladies; this will be a, NO WAY OUT CATFIGHT! What is the difference? In this particular catfight the lightweight title is on the line, and, the winner is allowed to carry on humiliating the loser. Both ladies have their own ideas about what they would like to do to each other should they win and I'm very much hoping that they will share this with you who wish to sponsor them.

I think you’ll agree that the action The Catz Review produces is very real, sexy and very brutal. To sponsor the rematch between Kitty & Pandora it will cost you only £20. Within 48 hours you will get access to a thirty second preview of the fight action. You will also get to see behind-the-scenes footage & you will get the opportunity to download the catfight approximately 2 weeks before general release. Sponsors will also have access to view catfights such as Rebel vs Killer Sex & Cindy vs Skyler - Kitty vs The Boss in either, 720p, 2K or 4K!

PayPal - paypal.me/JCatz

I'm sure some of you will have plenty of questions. I will answer them as quickly as I am able to.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 07:06:13 PM by CATZREVIEW »
Two ferocious ladies, one fight, one winner, you!!
          https://catfightinguk.blogspot.com/

Offline steez

Re: Rematch - Kitty vs Pandora?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 07:41:33 AM »
Why hello, Catzfight.  How are you today?  What's this?  An early Christmas present?  You shouldn't have!  Let's just open it up and take a...

Oh, it's a Pandora fight!  My favorite!  How did you...

Wait, a rematch?  I love rematches!  So much more intense!  Can't wait...

Hold up.  A humiliation fight?  I... I don't even know what to say.  This is the best Catfight Christmas present ever!

All that aside, I'm sponsoring right now. 

Offline jerrywho

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 08:20:10 PM »
What attire will they be starting the fight in?

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 09:26:35 PM »
What attire will they be starting the fight in?

I was hoping for both ladies to have full-length coats on but I think high heels might make a mark on the floor..... Obviously something like stockings and suspenders underneath. :-)

Are you fans happy with thongs & stockings and suspenders?

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 10:35:01 PM »
Sponsorship done Catz very much looking forward to seeing which hen will rule the roost.

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2017, 11:18:31 PM »
Sponsorship done Catz very much looking forward to seeing which hen will rule the roost.

I've sent you an email with some instruction.

Thank you  8)

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2017, 08:51:21 PM »
i wish all your matches had a humiliation round. i think all fighters might not go for that idea but i am confident almost all your clients would,
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline jerrywho

• I love catfights!
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2017, 01:21:20 PM »
I personally hate stockings!  I want girls barefoot!  I don't usually buy matches were the girls aren't barefoot, so I unfortunately have not purchased anything from you recently because everyone is wearing stockings.  I have purchased many matches from you.  You have great fights..

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2017, 08:36:36 PM »
I personally hate stockings!  I want girls barefoot!  I don't usually buy matches were the girls aren't barefoot, so I unfortunately have not purchased anything from you recently because everyone is wearing stockings.  I have purchased many matches from you.  You have great fights..

Yes everybody has their own opinion on what ladies should wear for a catfight. What you've written only goes to emphasize just how hard it is for us producers to try and satisfy you fans - everyone has their own ideas.

Thank you for your comment  :)

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2017, 09:44:04 PM »
i wish all your matches had a humiliation round. i think all fighters might not go for that idea but i am confident almost all your clients would,

Yes I'm certain they would definitely like the idea. Unfortunately I suspect I would lose all my ladies!  :-\

Things are already getting heated between Kitty & Pandora. I was just talking to Kitty today and she told me to tell Pandora/everyone - "I can't wait to show pandora some sweet revenge.. she's in for some trouble. I've got some new moves and tactics to really make her scream and feel completely helpless. Those fake tits are going to take some good punishment."

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2017, 09:47:30 PM »

Yes I'm certain they would definitely like the idea. Unfortunately I suspect I would lose all my ladies!  :-\

Things are already getting heated between Kitty & Pandora. I was just talking to Kitty today and she told me to tell Pandora/everyone - "I can't wait to show pandora some sweet revenge.. she's in for some trouble. I've got some new moves and tactics to really make her scream and feel completely helpless. Those fake tits are going to take some good punishment."

She isn't playing huh? love to know Pandora's answer. Is there any time limit on the punishment round btw? Or will that be left to the winner, within reason?

Oh no, Kitty really is a bitch and would love to do what she said to Pandora for real. I was hoping for a reply from Pandora last night but I think she went out and forgot....

The punishment round as still got to be finalised. It will not be faked so the losing lady could in theory overpower the winner and turn the tables. Still working on it!  :)

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2017, 07:08:20 PM »
Personally, I don't like humiliation. I prefer matches where both girls evenly use their skills under the agreed rules until one of them is defeated. Besides, in my opinion, final humiliation rounds may look like a fake, are boring  (again, in my opinion)  and would increase the movie price.  Anyway, as you know,  it's very difficult to please everyone,   I would suggest that,  if you decide to add a final humiliation round, you also think of the possibility of releasing a  shorter (and cheaper) clip version without it. With that,   humiliation lovers and haters would both be happy at the right price.

What do you think, CATZ?

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2017, 08:01:34 PM »
Personally, I don't like humiliation. I prefer matches where both girls evenly use their skills under the agreed rules until one of them is defeated. Besides, in my opinion, final humiliation rounds may look like a fake, are boring  (again, in my opinion)  and would increase the movie price.  Anyway, as you know,  it's very difficult to please everyone,   I would suggest that,  if you decide to add a final humiliation round, you also think of the possibility of releasing a  shorter (and cheaper) clip version without it. With that,   humiliation lovers and haters would both be happy at the right price.

What do you think, CATZ?

It won't actually be a humiliation round. Once one of these 2 ladies finally submits, the winner can continue to embarrass her opponent. So basically it is part of the catfight. So the last round could be quite a long one if (in theory) the losing lady manages to overpower the winner and reverse the tables!  8)

Offline lover.catfight

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2017, 03:06:27 AM »
Thank you, Catz!.

In this case,  it sounds interesting...   ::)

Offline CATZREVIEW

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
    • Catz Review
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2017, 04:56:43 PM »

She isn't playing huh? love to know Pandora's answer. Is there any time limit on the punishment round btw? Or will that be left to the winner, within reason?

Pandora has finally got back to me with a reply - "So Kitty has come back for some more? I'm surprised she's even bothered after the pasting she got last time! I mean sure, we went 3 rounds, but she was fucked by the end! I don't care how much stretching she does pre-fight, if she hasn't got the stamina then shes going to lose - again.  The extra weight she's carrying wont do her any favours either... Me? I've been training hard and I'm ready for her. If I remember rightly, she didn't like my slaps too much either, so this time round I'll make sure she gets a few good ones. Send her home and tell her to stop wasting everyone's time!!

It's play time BITCH, see you in the ring!"