News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Triumph Studios history

• 8 Replies

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Triumph Studios history
« on: November 22, 2017, 07:33:55 PM »
were they not in Canoga Park Ca? my guess is the models were invited to 1 or mayb more event filming per month and the models could wrestle as many models as who wished to wrestle them and a possible future release. models provided their own attire.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline BattleofTheSexes

• MvF Fight Champion of The World (0-0)
Re: Triumph Studios history
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 07:42:53 PM »
Don't really remember where they were. I don't think they were around very long after they released those couple of bloody vids.
You can't beat me because you can't hurt me!
(I must be the greatest fighter who ever lived. I defeated every woman who ever challenged me without ever throwing a single punch)!

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 12:51:49 PM »
i dont remember any bloody vids i just remember being on their mailing list.
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline BattleofTheSexes

• MvF Fight Champion of The World (0-0)
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 01:11:01 PM »
I realized I was thinking of the Sweetheart production videos that I think were later released by, or grouped in with Triumph
You can't beat me because you can't hurt me!
(I must be the greatest fighter who ever lived. I defeated every woman who ever challenged me without ever throwing a single punch)!

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2017, 05:15:40 PM »
I bought a bunch of tapes from Triumph way back in the 1980s. And some comic strips too - stuff by Eneg, Saja and the great Eric Stanton. The fights seemed pretty good at the time but they're kind of tame by today's standards. Mostly two girls rolling around and grunting - not that I minded that! Anyone remember the older lady who was the announcer for a bunch of the matches?

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2017, 02:05:28 PM »
follow up, i do think they were on alabama ave. rockin-roxanne.com does have 200 titles.

Offline jimmy

• huge fan of fem vs fem. hoping wife will try it
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2017, 11:52:35 PM »
yea they were- Went up there a couple of times knocked on the door and bought direct. Did that with golden girls up in canyon country and double trouble in the valley as well.  Way back when

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2017, 05:51:53 AM »
Damn, Jimmy, you must be as old as I am. 

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2017, 06:12:02 PM »
IMHO i think "golden girls" were in the same idea as in they wrestled in a ring not a studio and the models were hoping to get better offers in modeling/catfighting. yes i was on both mailing list "back in the day". lol