News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Liz Henstridge vs Lucy Hale

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Liz Henstridge vs Lucy Hale
« on: December 06, 2017, 11:26:47 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

(Fight took place in 2016)
Lucy Hale had gotten her ass kicked in the WBACCF tournament.  It didn?t stop her from calling out one woman and that was Elizabeth Henstridge

Elizabeth Henstridge fought and lost to Elisha Cuthbert but her interest was solely in calling out Lucy Hale.  She did not like Lucy and Lucy didn?t like her.

From the time the fights ended for both they wanted to fight the other.  Text messages were sent everyday and all was decided except to go fight.

The set of Pretty Little Liars was goading Lucy on to send another text.  She did

The cast of Shield was telling Liz to just go fight her and be done with her.  Win or lose just figure out which of you was better.

?I?m best.  I shall hurt her and enjoy doing so.  I?m network though I make the decision not her.?

More weeks of texting and Ming Na Wen got a text.  She went into the cast read and showed Adrianne Palicki who nodded yes ?Ok Liz, no more fussing about we just heard from Holly Marie Combs and she said neutral ABC show the two of you figure out who wins.?

?Who decides?

?Me and Holly?  Ming Na said.

The cast of Once Upon a Time welcomed them and were wondering the best place to do this.  They all decided on the road and had it blocked off with cars and the concrete was covered by mats.

The cast of Once Upon a Time welcomed both women.  Some were over talking to the Pretty Little Liars and others talking to Shield.  Jennifer Morrison was in the middle of the street.  She made sure cars were parked properly.  Two by Two by Two by Two.  It was a ring and she hit her foot on the ground.  Not concrete so they won?t kill the other, Jennifer continued to look around and wished it was she and Evangeline lilly going for round two and this setting would be perfect.

She heard the women coming down and as Lucy and Elizabeth got into the make shift ring Morrison put her hands up ?I?ve decided not here, you two fight in the diner.  Three of us enter and I only allow one of you to exit.

?Fine? Lucy screamed

?FINE!? Elizabeth shouted louder

?FINE!!!!?

?FINE!!!!!?

?Two of you shut up, we?re going in.?  Jennifer said opening the door and motioning for them to go in? ?Henstridge you first.?

?Why does that bitch go in first.?  Lucy demanded.

?Bitch am I? I?m no bitch I fight because someone asked for it not to be a bully like you.?

?I thought she was you and she is probably tougher.?

?You?re about to find out?  They didn?t go inside instead stepped into each other arms extended bumping chests and saying ?Yeah and oh yeah? 

Jennifer whistled ?Get in here now.?

Lucy pushed Jenna ?I?m going in first.? 

?Oh you are going to regret this fight.?

Lucy went in and turned around only to be immediately slapped by Elizabeth Henstridge and then had her hair grabbed and was pushed into the back of one of the booths

Hitting forearms to Lucy?s chest she had trouble getting as much behind it as she wanted.  Lucy had her right hand on Liz?s face pushing her away and then got a foot up and kicked Liz away.  She ended up flipped over the booth in doing so though.

Lucy rolled out of the booth and Liz was coming at her with a slap which she ducked and countered with a bear hug take down.  She hit some slaps but got turned around and was being slapped.

?Going to slap you into submission.?  Liz said and Lucy grabbed her by the shirt and pulled forward sending her face first to the ground

Lucy spun to her knees and leaped on Liz?s back and began to slap her in the ears ?I beat women I liked and hated it but you I?m going to make hurt and enjoy it.?

Lucy grabbed Liz by the back of the hair really digging into the hair she rubbed Liz?s face into the floor and looked up and outside.  Her friends were cheering her on so she lifted Liz to her feet and started to swing her before she felt dizziness come and released slamming Liz?s back into the diner counter.

?You had enough yet?  She grabbed Liz by the shirt and slapped her then backhanded her and pushed her back into the counter ?Huh bitch you had enough.?

?Go to hell?
Lucy stood up holding Liz by the shirt still she swung around and threw Liz at the counter.  ?This soon to be cancelled show is going to have a lot of fun watching a English Bitch get owned.?

She lunged into a slap but Liz ducked and flipped her over the counter.

Liz put a foot on the stool and then a knee on the counter then lunged at Lucy slamming her into the checkout counter.  The cash register opened and Liz grabbed it only to get hit with a punch that put her down.  Lucy had rarely if ever had thrown a punch on another woman before but felt this was something that called for it.  She had plenty of fights but mostly slapped her opponent.  Now she was hurt, punches hurt.

Lucy went down to her knees and was on Liz?s side and picked her up by the hair and threw her down.  She repeated this three times then climbed on Liz?s back and started to slap the back of her head.

Lucy got tired of that ?Just like the British she never seems to keep up?  Lucy began to drag Liz up by the feet and people remembered where this feud started.

Lucy beat up Jenna Coleman and was continually humiliating her when it was Liz that stopped her.  Funny thing was months later it was she who stopped Liz from hurting Jenna any further.  For almost two years they were in each others faces and now the day had come and Lucy was proving once and again that she was a force.

Liz was being dragged up by her hair and when she felt her hands at Lucy?s pants.  She grabbed them and quickly dropped to a hip ad Lucy crashed into the counter.   Liz was up grabbed Lucy by the hair and slammed her face into it again then hit a knee to Lucy?s stomach

Liz repeated that then reached under Lucy and unbuttoned her pants.  Liz caught a back elbow and under hooked it grabbed Lucy again by the back of the hair and slammed her face into the counter ?You took so much delight in what you did to pathetic Jenna, I was tasked with taking you to task.?

Liz hauled the pants down and started to slap Lucy?s ass ?Don?t you quit yet.?  Ten hard slaps to the ass and Liz pulled Lucy away again but actually was hit with the back elbow but it was from the other arm.  Lucy twisted into it and connected in the neck.

Liz let go and spun around gasping she was shocked at her neck being struck.  Lucy felt blood coming down her nose, the face smashes had cut her open.  The attacks to the stomach made it troubling for her to breath and as she stepped out of her pants she looked at the people who weren?t part of her cast and crew.  Lucy had been embarrassed, her pert perfect ass was beet red and she had never in her life been treated like this.

?Look at what you did to me.?  Lucy tried to storm over but was dizzy and likely concussed and was slapped onto the counter.

Liz removed her shirt and slammed Lucy?s face again and this time gave her tit a squeeze getting a squeal.  ?You once called me a piggy, now you sound like one.?

Lucy was climbing up on the counter and felt relief but Liz let her climb up thinking it was an escape.  Liz swung her arm took Lucy?s arms out sending her flat on top of the counter.

Liz Henstridge then ran and slid Lucy Hale across the counter until she got to the end where she threw her into a wall

?You won just let her be.?

Lucy?s friends were pleading Liz but she smiled a very innocent smile then turned and kicked Lucy in the stomach.  ?I want to do this to her though.?

Liz grabbed Lucy by the foot and dragged her away.  She straightened Lucy Hale up then jumped over the legs and her ass hit hard on Lucys stomach.  Sthe sat up slightly and turned Lucy around and removed her bra then got both arms behind Lucy?s back and tied her hands then turned her around and sat down on Lucy?s stomach

?Lucccccy?  Elizabeth sang Hales name then when Lucy looked up ?PAP? a loud slap to the face of Lucy Hale

Liz waited and hit another she kept doing this.  The fight was over but she wanted something and was getting it she was getting Lucy to cry.

Troian Bellisario, Shay Mitchell and Ashley Benson were begging her to stop.  Liz looked up ?They begged her to stop hurting Jenna but did you.?  Another slap ?DID YOU!?  Five more slaps starting back hand and forehand.  All right hands and Lucy was crying

?Please you won.?

Liz sat back lifted lucy up kissed her forehead.  She pulled the hair back ?I could do what I want to you but you aren?t worth it.?

(Coming up:  Erica Durance vs Jill Wagner rematch; Sarah Butler vs Rachel Melvin; Ashley Greene vs Christian Serratos)