News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Bikini Brawl!!! Bridgette vs.Kristi Lynn

• 44 Replies

Offline Brandy Fit

• God Member
Re: The Bikini Brawl!!! Bridgette vs.Kristi Lynn
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2017, 01:10:11 AM »
Classic Blonde vs Brunette catfight between two excellent veteran fighters. Vaguely remember the poll fight.  Why was it controversial and who won?

Offline azazel666

• Trillian : protochemie
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2017, 11:39:34 PM »
Bridgette will win that fight
Love to see catfights

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2017, 03:42:02 AM »
The gap between us quickly closes, both of us watching, knowing it?s going to be a huge battle, I watch you wet you palm, and as you claws come out, you then fire out with a slap with your wet palm, and it cracks audibly across my cheek, eliciting a loud gasp of ?OOOOHHHHHHHHH? from the crowd, as my head snaps to the side... my hand comes up and covers my face as I look at you with a smirk... ?That?s all you got? You?re gonna have to do MUCH better than that to beat me, bitch...? as I raise my hand to fire my own slap at your face, but knowing you?ll expect it, I just rush into you as both of my hands immediately reach out and go for those tiny things you call tits... both hands clawing at your breasts over the top of your bikini top, trying to dig my nails in as I take two (small) handfuls...
xXx

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2017, 11:19:59 PM »
The gap between us quickly closes, both of us watching, knowing it?s going to be a huge battle, I watch you wet you palm, and as you claws come out, you then fire out with a slap with your wet palm, and it cracks audibly across my cheek, eliciting a loud gasp of ?OOOOHHHHHHHHH? from the crowd, as my head snaps to the side... my hand comes up and covers my face as I look at you with a smirk... ?That?s all you got? You?re gonna have to do MUCH better than that to beat me, bitch...? as I raise my hand to fire my own slap at your face, but knowing you?ll expect it, I just rush into you as both of my hands immediately reach out and go for those tiny things you call tits... both hands clawing at your breasts over the top of your bikini top, trying to dig my nails in as I take two (small) handfuls...

Our circling stops abruptly as we both close the distance quickly.  My wet palm smacks across your ugly face with force and it breaks the silence from the crowd as they abrupt with approval as I strike first trying to set the tone of the fight. I know it had to sting but I also know it will provoke a violent retaliation from you. You snarl " Is that all you got" and I snarl back " Yeah cxnt this is how it's going down tonight" I WILL BE LAYING MY HANDS ON YOU AND YOU CANT DO SHIT ABOUT IT! I expect you to attack my hair just like you did so brutally last time so I keep my body half leaning back. Unfortunately my chest is out and instead of going for my hair like I anticipated you grab my perfect perky tiny tits! I wince in pain as it happens fast and then I jerk back and start stepping back as I swing both of my fists up as hard as I can slamming into your under arms to break the hold. My tiny black triangle bikini top already out of place but I dont give a fck. My focus is defeating your fat ass! I feel the sting as the dripping water from my hair rolls over your claw marks. Then I lunge foward. My left hand this time goes for your right tit as I try to bury my nails into it and claw it up while my right hand in the claw position goes right for your left cheek as I try to dig and mark up your already ugly face. Yt 
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 11:22:33 PM by #Bridgette# »

Offline AnitaCat

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2017, 07:38:14 PM »
Yaaa you got this Bridgette baby !!!! Keep on her don?t let her breath!!!

Offline 🌠BIG and THICK🌠

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2017, 11:25:47 PM »
Another incredible fight between two incredibly sexy tough fighters!

Offline azazel666

• Trillian : protochemie
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2017, 11:47:00 PM »
Bridgette you will beat her badly
Love to see catfights

Offline Triple X Tamara

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2017, 02:54:14 PM »
Come on Bridgette!!! Stay on her! You got this! :-*

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2017, 02:54:01 AM »

Our circling stops abruptly as we both close the distance quickly.  My wet palm smacks across your ugly face with force and it breaks the silence from the crowd as they abrupt with approval as I strike first trying to set the tone of the fight. I know it had to sting but I also know it will provoke a violent retaliation from you. You snarl " Is that all you got" and I snarl back " Yeah cxnt this is how it's going down tonight" I WILL BE LAYING MY HANDS ON YOU AND YOU CANT DO SHIT ABOUT IT! I expect you to attack my hair just like you did so brutally last time so I keep my body half leaning back. Unfortunately my chest is out and instead of going for my hair like I anticipated you grab my perfect perky tiny tits! I wince in pain as it happens fast and then I jerk back and start stepping back as I swing both of my fists up as hard as I can slamming into your under arms to break the hold. My tiny black triangle bikini top already out of place but I dont give a fck. My focus is defeating your fat ass! I feel the sting as the dripping water from my hair rolls over your claw marks. Then I lunge foward. My left hand this time goes for your right tit as I try to bury my nails into it and claw it up while my right hand in the claw position goes right for your left cheek as I try to dig and mark up your already ugly face. Yt 

I latch onto your extremely small tits and attack, clawing and scratching them, but only briefly as you knock my nails from your skin, and the next thing I know I?m closing my eyes and wincing as you attack my breast, followed quickly by your nails attacking my face, showing your ultimate jealousy of me... Both of your hands are occupied, and my anger starts to really hit me as you attack my looks out of pure jealousy, and my left hand reaches up and grabs your right wrist, diggggging my claws into the underside of your wrist as I get your nails from my face, and then my right hand opens and SMACKS you across your cheek... followed by another, and then another... with both of your hands unable to defend right now, I rain down slaps on your face, and scream out at you, ?I won?t stop till my palm is raw, you filthy C*NT!!!? *SLAP SMACK CRACK SLAP SMACK CRACK SLAP SMACK CRACK* my palm landing again and again as my palm stings from the impacts...
xXx

Offline Carafitgirl92

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2017, 01:37:36 PM »
I initially cringe as I see my two friends in this fervent physical altercation and seeing Bridgette clawing Kristis perfect assets but then a HUGE smile as I hear the echo of the first and second slap across Bridgettes face then third and forth! My hand starts slapping against my leg and I quietly mutter yes, yes, yes, go, go go!!!!! As my very close friend Kristi flips the balance of power and momentum in her favor.  :)

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2017, 12:09:05 AM »

I latch onto your extremely small tits and attack, clawing and scratching them, but only briefly as you knock my nails from your skin, and the next thing I know I?m closing my eyes and wincing as you attack my breast, followed quickly by your nails attacking my face, showing your ultimate jealousy of me... Both of your hands are occupied, and my anger starts to really hit me as you attack my looks out of pure jealousy, and my left hand reaches up and grabs your right wrist, diggggging my claws into the underside of your wrist as I get your nails from my face, and then my right hand opens and SMACKS you across your cheek... followed by another, and then another... with both of your hands unable to defend right now, I rain down slaps on your face, and scream out at you, ?I won?t stop till my palm is raw, you filthy C*NT!!!? *SLAP SMACK CRACK SLAP SMACK CRACK SLAP SMACK CRACK* my palm landing again and again as my palm stings from the impacts...

We start to settle into the fight.  I strike first with a nice hard wet slap and you retaliate with a claw attack to my picture perfect perky tits. Then I seem to awaken the lioness as I get a nice little double damage claw attack, one claw on your ugly face and the other on your saggy tit. I almost want to smile as I feel my my nails digging in but it is a quick sensation as you retaliate instantly. You grab my right wrist and your nails feel like sharp daggers on my sensitive under skin of my wrist. I try yanking it back but the pace is fast and furious. Before I know it I feel one, two then, three hard vicous slaps accross my face then I hear a thunderous roar from the crowd. With both of my hands occupied my face is exposed and you take full advantage. I start back peddling  and remove my claw attack from your nasty tit to defend myself but not before slap four, five, six and seven connect precisely. My head snaps to the side with each one and water drops from my wet hair splashes the crowd as it does.  Yanking my wrist and back peddling, I bring my left hand up for protection and get enough distance to get out of your range. All the way backed out of the tape and my nearly bare backside up to the crowd. My face sharply stinging. I grit my teeth and let out a scream  "YOU DIRTY BITCH" and shoot my body foward. Ramming my chest into yours and my claws shoot into your mop. One on the left side and one on the right. I start curling my fingers and start violently ripping and shaking your head back and forth  in retaliation of your hard vicous slaps to my face! Yt 

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2017, 12:52:46 AM »
My palm smacks your ugly face over, and over, and over, and it?s music to my ears, along with the crowd?s as they ?ooohhhh and awwww? with each slap... you push us apart and then scream out as you slam your ?tits? into mine, and then follow up by grabbing my hair and yanking all about... ?You filthy WHORE!!!!? I scream as I push my bigger body back into yours as my left hand now reaches up, and grabs your bun, digging my nails in as I start to undo it, just as my right hand comes up once again, and picks up right where it left off... SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP, smacking your FUGLY over and over yet again as you leave yourself open to it once more by grabbing my hair with both hands.
xXx

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2017, 02:49:35 PM »
My palm smacks your ugly face over, and over, and over, and it?s music to my ears, along with the crowd?s as they ?ooohhhh and awwww? with each slap... you push us apart and then scream out as you slam your ?tits? into mine, and then follow up by grabbing my hair and yanking all about... ?You filthy WHORE!!!!? I scream as I push my bigger body back into yours as my left hand now reaches up, and grabs your bun, digging my nails in as I start to undo it, just as my right hand comes up once again, and picks up right where it left off... SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP, smacking your FUGLY over and over yet again as you leave yourself open to it once more by grabbing my hair with both hands.

My water slicked chest rams into yours and now my slicked  body is pressed against yours as the crowd takes it all in as our two strong bare bikini bodies are in the heat of battle. Shooting my claws into your ratty mop as I grit my teeth and curl fingers yanking and shaking your head but as expected you retaliate immediately.  I feel your fingers shoot up ripping and digging at my bun. Immediately it gives me flashbacks of our last nasty fight.  I immediately tell myself "Dont go there Bridge block it out and fight!" At that moment I am literally slapped with the reality of the situation as I feel the burning sting on my face AGAIN and then the ringing noise of slaps. "Fck she's doing it again!!!!" The crowd erupting as if I was a boxer on the ropes taking vicious blow after blow. My head violently snapping to the side with each one as you rain slaps across my beautiful face and soft skin. I know I have to react fast! Really fast! I release your hair and thrust my body away from you again breaking our clinch... Circling the tape outline as I keep my eyes locked on you and instinctively put my right hand on my stinging cheek. My bun half ripped out and breathing hard. The reality of the situation sets in. Hunt or be Hunted!! I circle watching your reactions and then I scream out "YOU BITCH" shooting towards you! My hands aiming at your hair but then as my body meets yours my hands shoot down towards those saggy things you call tits. With two open palms I swing my arms as hard as I  bashing the sides of those sorry things. Not once, not twice but three hard swings with each arm. Your floppy tits smashing and crushing into each other with each blow. "Show the crowd some cleavage bitch!!!!"Yt

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2017, 04:30:16 PM »
Go Kristi!
I'm dangerous. I'm hawt AF. I'm Willow. C'mere, let's have some fun.

Offline klawukatie

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2017, 02:46:16 AM »
KristiLynn is gonna beat that hot ass of Bridgettes bad! Really bad!