News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Bikini Brawl!!! Bridgette vs.Kristi Lynn

• 44 Replies

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
Re: The Bikini Brawl!!! Bridgette vs.Kristi Lynn
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2017, 04:06:26 AM »
My hand repeatedly slaps your face, leaving it bright red, along with my palm, as the crowd definitely is behind me at this point as it cheers with each crack that echos in the room from my palm on your cheek... You?re forced to release my hair as you back away, and I smirk at you as you retreat... ?Where you going, little girl?? I taunt, and then you scream and charge again, and again you go after my breasts... your jealousy is beyond obvious now as you smack my breasts together, bouncing them out of my top as I shriek out... ?YOU FUCKING BITCH, LET GO OF MY TITS!!!? As my hands come up to grab at your wrists, and apply the same hold I did earlier, clawing my talons into the undersides of your wrists to get you to let go, and just as you do, I immediately spread our arms apart and DRIVES my knee up and into your stomach, listening to the air rush from your lungs as I push into you...
xXx

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2017, 04:25:28 PM »
My hand repeatedly slaps your face, leaving it bright red, along with my palm, as the crowd definitely is behind me at this point as it cheers with each crack that echos in the room from my palm on your cheek... You?re forced to release my hair as you back away, and I smirk at you as you retreat... ?Where you going, little girl?? I taunt, and then you scream and charge again, and again you go after my breasts... your jealousy is beyond obvious now as you smack my breasts together, bouncing them out of my top as I shriek out... ?YOU FUCKING BITCH, LET GO OF MY TITS!!!? As my hands come up to grab at your wrists, and apply the same hold I did earlier, clawing my talons into the undersides of your wrists to get you to let go, and just as you do, I immediately spread our arms apart and DRIVES my knee up and into your stomach, listening to the air rush from your lungs as I push into you...

Gritting my teeth and slamming my open palms into each side of your sorry tits not once not twice but three times. Popping the nasty things out of your top as my palms smash in on the third time that's when your claws shoot out and catch my arms again.  Once again your claws dig in to the most sensitive part of my arms as your nails rip at the under skin.  Wincing and I shriek out from the sharp shooting pain. Your pushing my arms apart and as you do I rip them back to break free of your daggers in my skin. As I do that leaves my mid section wide open as the same time you throw your knee driving it into my tummy.  I gasp and almost buckle over but I know I can't.  If I drop to one knee we both know with your aggressive style I will be devoured by you. Slightly hunched over I start back peddling as quickly as I can until once again I am on the edge of the tape. My almost naked bikini body up against the crowd as they seem to be getting louder and more excited as the fight heats up. With each breath you can see my wet tan slicked chest moving up and down as I suck in air and try to recover from getting the wind knocked out of me. I am feeling the effects of the past few exchanges.  Left side of my face with red welts and  has an escrutiating sting to it,  both of my under wrists with freshly opened claw marks and I am sucking for air. Its clear and The hard reality is your bigger then me. I know  if I want to have a chance I have to be more strategic rather then trying to go toe to toe with you. I am taking too much damage and I know it. I swipe my hand over my hair and slowly start moving towards you. I cant remember what rules the tall blonde said but I say fck it! I was being slapped like a bitch and need to get you back. I get in striking distance and kick my right foot fast and hard at your left knee hoping to catch you off guard then I dart inside again.  This time lower attempting to drive my shoulder into your stomach and wrap my arms around that huge ass of yours in an attempt to see if I have better luck on the ground then standing as I go for a take down......Yt/i]
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 04:30:21 PM by #Bridgette# »

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2017, 05:23:33 PM »
My knee drives home, and it forces you to yet again back away as far as you can, and I just smile at you, taking in the sight of the damage I've done already... I watch you come back out, already looking defeated as I brace for you, and I see your kick coming and lunge back from it, just as you come charging in. You're used to be fast, but the damage you've taken has slowed you enough that I fight the takedown briefly, long enough to get my arms under you as I use your momentum and twist my hips, tossing you over my left hip as I slam you down to the ground... landing on top of you as I hear the air leave your body again, I throw my leg over your stomach as I straddle you... my left hand immediately goes into your messy bun as I hold your head to the floor and go back to raining down slaps on your face! SLAP SLAP SLAP!!!!
xXx

Annette_CF

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2017, 09:31:02 PM »
get her Kristi Lynn, take her down HARD!!!!!

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2017, 07:46:02 AM »
Damn! Bridge is really starting to get roughed up! Surprised but that's the thing I love about her. I've seen  her win, I've seen her lose but she always looks sexy an hot az hell whatever she's doing it!

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2017, 04:38:20 PM »
Breathing hard knowing I have to get some momentum on my side as I am starting to get battered around. You're bigger then me and trying to go toe to toe has not been working so I close the distance but then throw a right kick to your left knee. Your reflexes are still fresh and you dodge a bullet but then I lunge low and shoot as I go for the take down. Once again with the combination of not being as quick as I want, breathing hard  and you physically being bigger you stand your ground and next thing I know I am flat on my back after being hip tossed and slammed on my back.  It happens so fast. This entire fight you have been one step faster and this is no exception. Just as fast as I am slammed you have mounted your big fat ass on top of me. I cant help to notice the crowd is at an all time loud decibel level as I suck for air trying to fight for every breath from having the wind knocked out of me and your fat ass ontop of me feels like a ton of bricks fck it mise well be the same thing! I start to buck but then feel my head locked tight to the carpet as you grab my bun then the escrutiating burning pain on my face as once again like the dirty bitch you are you start raining slaps across my already very red sore face. Once again your slaps bring out a roar of approval from the crowd. My eyes start watering up partly from the pain but mostly from my pride taking a beating.  I thrash and buck my slick body twisting between your thunder thighs. I shoot my hands up once again and attempt to claw at your ugly face. Then drag my nails down your neck and chest and latch on to your saggy tit again and claw knead and pull as I attempt to get you off. Yt

Offline Susie Q (SexyJen's Love)

• God Member
  • I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2017, 05:13:17 PM »
Yes!! That's the way!! Keep fighting, Bridgette! You can beat her!!!
I'm a Devil with a Kiss Kiss Bang Bang!

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2017, 10:37:11 PM »
Another one that I am getting caught up on and man is this hot! Two incredible fighters! Looks like KristiLynn is just to strong and powerful for the blonde bombshell! She is really starting to assert herself and batter the hot blonde!

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2017, 03:24:51 AM »
Breathing hard knowing I have to get some momentum on my side as I am starting to get battered around. You're bigger then me and trying to go toe to toe has not been working so I close the distance but then throw a right kick to your left knee. Your reflexes are still fresh and you dodge a bullet but then I lunge low and shoot as I go for the take down. Once again with the combination of not being as quick as I want, breathing hard  and you physically being bigger you stand your ground and next thing I know I am flat on my back after being hip tossed and slammed on my back.  It happens so fast. This entire fight you have been one step faster and this is no exception. Just as fast as I am slammed you have mounted your big fat ass on top of me. I cant help to notice the crowd is at an all time loud decibel level as I suck for air trying to fight for every breath from having the wind knocked out of me and your fat ass ontop of me feels like a ton of bricks fck it mise well be the same thing! I start to buck but then feel my head locked tight to the carpet as you grab my bun then the escrutiating burning pain on my face as once again like the dirty bitch you are you start raining slaps across my already very red sore face. Once again your slaps bring out a roar of approval from the crowd. My eyes start watering up partly from the pain but mostly from my pride taking a beating.  I thrash and buck my slick body twisting between your thunder thighs. I shoot my hands up once again and attempt to claw at your ugly face. Then drag my nails down your neck and chest and latch on to your saggy tit again and claw knead and pull as I attempt to get you off. Yt

I drop my ass down onto your stomach, as my left hand rips your bun apart, and my right slaps your face red... I almost have time to wonder if it?s out of embarrassment or from my palm... Then the next thing I know you?re clawing at my face again, before gripping my firm breasts... ?YOU NASTY F*CKING BITCH!!!!!? I scream out... I should have known you?d be comfortable on your back! My left hand stays in your hair as I fight through the pain, wincing from it as I do, and my right hand grabs at your hair as well... both hands now with handfuls of your blonde mop as I lift your head, and bounce it off the floor, once, twice, THREE times!!! ?GIVE IT UP YOU LOSER BITCH!!!!? I scream out as I bounce the back of your head off the floor!
xXx

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2017, 07:33:55 PM »
*sits down in the VIP section as I'm running a bit late as I put my purse around my chair. I wonder if that was even necessary as it seems Kristi is going to continue fucking up poor Bridget for not much longer and this will be over with*

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2017, 03:35:29 PM »
  Breathing hard and on my back I continue to buck and squirm as I try to get your fat ass off of me but you're heavy and have me mounted and on my back  I shoot my claws up and rake them down your neck, chest and tits. In normal conditions I would feel good about my claw attack but you have me locked down and mounted.  I know the retaliation is going to be fast and violent and it is exactly that as I hear you screaming then feel your fingers clutching my blonde hair. My skull bounces off the floor not once, not twice but three times. My eyes fill up with water, my ears now ringing and I can't control the cry that comes from deep in my tummy and shoots out of my mouth. Yes my head hurts, my body hurts and my face hurts but nothing is hurting more then my pride. Being slapped in the face by another woman is embarrassing enough but to be repeatedly slapped and not be able to do anything about it is the worse. The term 'It's a slap in the face ' is a idiom for a reason and I have been slapped alot tonight. Now you're ontop of me and I know I can't get you off!  We're rivals,  always have been and it's clear you're making a statement at my expense. My arms shoot up over my head and my fingers grip ay your wrists. Not clawing as I am not provoking another retaliation but trying to equalize your hold. I then tilt my head looking up and over at the tall blonde. My eyes filled with water and my eye liner smearing. "GET HER THE FCK OFF ME!!! IM DONE!!!

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2017, 02:57:35 AM »
  Breathing hard and on my back I continue to buck and squirm as I try to get your fat ass off of me but you're heavy and have me mounted and on my back  I shoot my claws up and rake them down your neck, chest and tits. In normal conditions I would feel good about my claw attack but you have me locked down and mounted.  I know the retaliation is going to be fast and violent and it is exactly that as I hear you screaming then feel your fingers clutching my blonde hair. My skull bounces off the floor not once, not twice but three times. My eyes fill up with water, my ears now ringing and I can't control the cry that comes from deep in my tummy and shoots out of my mouth. Yes my head hurts, my body hurts and my face hurts but nothing is hurting more then my pride. Being slapped in the face by another woman is embarrassing enough but to be repeatedly slapped and not be able to do anything about it is the worse. The term 'It's a slap in the face ' is a idiom for a reason and I have been slapped alot tonight. Now you're ontop of me and I know I can't get you off!  We're rivals,  always have been and it's clear you're making a statement at my expense. My arms shoot up over my head and my fingers grip ay your wrists. Not clawing as I am not provoking another retaliation but trying to equalize your hold. I then tilt my head looking up and over at the tall blonde. My eyes filled with water and my eye liner smearing. "GET HER THE FCK OFF ME!!! IM DONE!!!

I continue to shake your head about wildly as I feel your hands grabbing my wrists as you scream out something... I hear it, but it doesn?t register as I lift my hips up and drop my ass into your stomach to drive the air out of your lungs again! My fingers wrap up in your hair as I jerk, yank, and pull in every direction I possibly can, when suddenly I feel a set of arms wrap around my waist and start pulling me off of you... but I refuse to let go of your mop as I scream out ?GET OFF ME, THE BITCH ISN?T FINISHED!!!? As my fingers are separated from your hair I?m pushed away from you... ?WHO?S THE BETTER WOMAN, BITCH?!?!?? I scream at you, feeling all my rage and adrenaline dumping out of me at once...
xXx

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2018, 10:45:53 PM »
My scalp is on fire and my ears are ringing from my head being thumped on the floor. You're bigger and you clearly have the top mount secured. I don't want to mutter the words "I am done" but I am in a bad position.  The crowd knows it, I know it and you know it. I yell out to the tall blonde "Get her the fck off of me! I am done!" Right after I do I feel the wind get knocked out of me once again!  This time from your huge ass dropping down on my tummy.  I gasp out for a breath and that's when I feel a bit of relief from my burning scalp as I see the blonde wrapping her arms around you trying with all her might to yank you off of me. I slightly roll to my knees hoping like hell she keeps you restrained.  You might of gotten the better of me but 'Hellz to the no'  if I am gonna lay spread eagle on my back and give you the satisfaction of doing a victory pose over me. I wince in pain and get to one knee then pull myself up.  I look over and see the blonde standing in front of you calming you down then see your gorgeous brunette gf steps in  and wraps her arms around you and slightly lifting  you up in celebration.(Thinking to myself damn she must be strong to lift your fat ass up)   :P  My hands on my knees when the blonde comes over and guides me to the center of the taped area where she stands between us. It is a short time but it feels like an eternity as I stand, my wet hair a mess,  my face blazing red from the slaps, my eyes watering, my eyeliner smeared all over and my slicked body gasping deep for each breath... She finally says " We have your winner by subbmison!  The one the only Kristi Lynn!  As she raises your fist in victory! I took a beating but my pride took a monstrous beating! I quickly glance to the exit door and plan my quick exit from the event!

The End!

Fck! Was hoping to beat my rival but can't win them all! Thank you to all that commented and sent PMs...That always makes it more fun! This is the second time that Kristi and I have fought and she always brings her A game and is one tough bitch! I had fun and hope Kristi and everyone else did to!

Peace Out!
Bridge   
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 10:51:13 PM by #Bridgette# »

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2018, 01:38:56 AM »
Thank you to everyone who followed along, and commented, supporting us. Hope you all enjoyed the little show we put on... though I thought the skank would have put up a better fight! *giggles*
xXx

Offline Britneytussles

• If you know, you know.
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2018, 08:46:10 PM »
Woah, good job you two!