News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Bikini Brawl!!! Bridgette vs.Kristi Lynn

• 44 Replies

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
The Bikini Brawl!!! Bridgette vs.Kristi Lynn
« on: December 10, 2017, 09:09:28 PM »
After being on a short hiatus from fcf and a long hiaitus from fighting I got an invite to an FCF party. Ive been to these gatherings before and I know what happens at them. There is food, drinks, socializing and there is always a main event for an all out girl on girl fight. I initially am somewhat dismissive of the invite. Ive been going through some personal shit lately and rarely venture out of my house or from my routine of work, sleep and working out.  I thought to myself "Hey get your ass out there and socialize Bridge!!!" it will do me some good to be around some peeps and even better I will get to watch an all out hard girl fight and I really do luv to watch two women compete with everything they have! Why Not!  I ll go!  I drive to the event that is held at an upper class Clubhouse with a pool and lots of open room inside the clubhouse for the main event. I am a casual girl so  I don't put much effort into my attire as it sounded to be somewhat causal as the invite said "Bikini Required" thinking there will be swimming for sure! Sporting my Jean cutoffs over my tan toned legs, white flip flops and white tank with my bikini underneath in the case I do decide to go for a dip. As I enter the clubhouse I see some aquantances socializing and quite a bunch of people  out at the pool.  I grab a drink and go to the pool area and find one of my friends. As I look around I think Hmmmph I guess maybe I should of got a little more gussied up! A majority of the women are in stilettos and short cocktail dresses with their make up done to the 9's. Oh well fck it! I don't care and I am not here pick up or impress anyone!  I am here to watch two bitchs fight and enjoy myself. 
As I talk with one of my fcf girlfriends out by the pool I glance over and can't help to notice one of my biggest rivals with her 4 inch heels and her red dress clinging tightly to her strong solid body. Even more eye catching is the trophy she has hanging on her arm her gorgeous brunette girlfriend pressed up tightly up on Kristi Lynns body. Both of them dressed to kill and showing off an ample amount of their huge boobs I roll my eyes at my friend.  "Whats wrong Bridge" she says? I reply " How the fck does a bitch like her get that and I am single!" Rolls my eyes "Always The Bridesmaid " Thats me! I giggle a bit and then change the subject. " So who's fighting tonight I ask her! She replys, you didnt hear? Hear what? They are announcing it as a surprise fight! Who ever got an invite and is here might get picked!  WTF really?  Shortly after one of the girls loudly instructs everyone inside for the Main Event announcement. I am not thinking much about it but I am excited to hear which two bitches I will get to watch tear into each other.  These events always bring out pure competitive nastiness.  The Tall long legged blonde with the short black sequences stands in the middle of the room with an envelope. She says "Now the reason we are all here" Time to announce the two lucky ladies that will be competing for us tonight! I smirk, Oh this should be good! She opens up the envelope!  Our first competitor stands 5'6 130 lbs and is one of FCFs most explosive entertaining fighters! Without further ado Krisi Lynn please join me in the center of the room as a loud applause of excitement fills the room. Rolls my Eyes! Really? I hope that bitch gets her ass beat as I flashback to the last and only time we fought! We both still have bad blood over our controversial Poll Fight. Kristi proudly struts up and stands next to the tall blonde with a smug smile. The kind if smile that says "Bring it fckn on" She then flexes her biceps smiling and playing it up for the crowd as they whistle and cheer. NOW for her opponent! I listen intently to see if it's gonna be someone that can actually compete. Even though I can't stand the bitch one thing is a fact she is mean, rough and luvs to fight.  She will absolutely tear an opponent apart and get off while doing it if they aren't ready for her. I hear the blonde, she stands 5'5 125lbs and always brings her "A Game" Bridgette please come up!!!! Thinking WTF? Me? As the blonde announcer smiles and shakes her head at me and gestures for me to come to the center of the room! I look around as the crowd cheers and claps and I start to slowly make my way up!  Omg! I am stunned. I havent fought forever but I am in some of the best shape of my life. I look at Kristi and she is staring at me shaking her head with a smirk!  I get to the center of the room where the blonde forces us to stand face to face. Chest to chest.  Cheers and applause and then flashes from the cameras. My heart pounds harder and faster as I realize this shit is going down with one of my biggest rivals! Ladies you will go change into your bikinis and the fight will start precisely in 15 minutes!

Hope Ya All enjoy.  Kristi and I really have had some bad blood and a rivalry here for a couple years as we had a very intense controversial poll fight. Surprisingly we have been very civil putting this together. Something that is very uncommon for us. I am very much looking forward beating her ass and shutting her up.

Feel free to comment and show support for whichever one of us you want to win. :)

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
Re: The Bikini Brawl!!! Bridgette vs.Kristi Lynn
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 05:51:32 AM »
I?ve been walking around and mingling for a bit now, seeing some old friends, meeting some new ones, and even setting up some things for the future, and it?s been a wonderful evening so far. Looking forward to getting to see a show tonight, I listen in as the first competitor is called, and to my surprise, it?s ME! Stepping towards the announcer as I give the crowd a little show, as I anxiously await my opponent?s name to be called... then I hear it... that sleazy tramp Bridgette? I didn?t even know she was here tonight, and now I have to fight her, again. My mind races as I think back to that first fight, how rough it was, and how controversial the outcome was. Now standing face to face with this skank, and we?re told to change and be ready in 15 minutes, as my eyes never leave Bridgette?s... ?You?re mine, you nasty whore... I?m going to make the first time look kind after I?m done with you, skank!? As I step back and head to change, my heart racing in excitement for the fight...
xXx

Offline let em fight

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 10:56:53 AM »
This should be a great one! Two of my long time site favorites. Thanks for sharing.

Offline 💪SherrieFights💪

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 11:09:17 AM »
I walk into the club house, wearing an emerald green dress and a pair of my favorite black thigh-high boots.  A necklace is clearly showing off my impressive cleavage as I mingle in the room.  I see a few guys in here who I have fought in the past few weeks.  My heart begins to race as I take a glass of champagne from a waitress and see the announcer coming up onto the stage.  I glance around and shoot a few glares off to the other women in here wondering if my name might be called tonight. 

I hear KristiLynns name called first...my heart pounding as I would love to face her.  As she walks up, Birdgettes name is called, a stab of jealousy and quite frankly disappointment settles in as I was really looking forward to fighting.  I need to make a name for myself here...

But I am excited non the less.  I shuffle my feet as the two head off to go change...
~SherrieFights on Trillian~

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 05:29:47 PM »
Within thirty seconds I went from kicking back sipping on a Bud Light anticipating watching an all out girl on girl fight to now being jolted to the center of the room with cell phone cameras and eyes all over us as I am standing nose to nose with my FCF rival. My heart pounds as if its going to come through my chest when you mouth something like " That last time will look like nothing compared to this time. " I respond back! "OH IS THAT RIGHT BITCH! YOUR GOING FCKN DOWN BITCH! BUT YOUR USE THAT AREN'T  YA BITCH' Stepping foward ramming my chest into yours before we are quickly separated and guided to separate bathrooms to quickly change and get ready.  I make my way through the crowd and into the bathroom where I quickly remove my tank and cutoff jeans stripping down to my black brazilian cut bikini that clings to my tight tone body and leaves very little to the imagination. Still thinking to myself WTF is happening here! I usually prepare for  hours, days even weeks before a fight and now I have to fight in less then 10 minutes? None the less my hated rival that fights as mean and rough as any of them.  Focus Bridge focus....I think back quickly to our last fight and the one thing that stands out is how you ripped at my hair like a nasty dirty bitch and I don't expect anything less from you so I quickly scamper through my jean shorts for a hair tie and luckily I have one in the pocket then I turn on the sink and dunk my hair under the faucet drenching my hair. I am not going to make it easy for this bitch this time! Flinging my hair back I grip it up as tight as I can and wrap it around my hand several times making a make shift bun on the top of my head and trying to tie it as tightly as I can. Ok good enough as I stare into the mirror and take several deep breaths. My wet hair now dripping down the front of my tan chest and back but I know it will deter you from your dirty bitch hair pulling tactics.  I make my way to the door and am met with applause as I make my way through the crowd in just my black tiny Brazilian bikini. I see so many faces but can't even process who they are as I am focusing on one thing and kne thing only!  Dominating you and this fight!  I get to the center of the room where there is a 15x15 taped outline on the carpet.  "I guess we have to stay inside this area. My chest heaves up and down and my ears are ringing as I feel the cool touch of the hair as it hits my lightly wet upper body. I am directed to the center of the taped where I wait for my opponent. Yt 

Offline jake1990

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 10:36:41 PM »
Oh man so hot!  Come on Bridgette take her!

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2017, 01:02:40 AM »
You slam your chest into mine, and I see the rage in your eyes, and it brings a smile to my face as we?re separated and sent off to change... I keep my calm as I blow you a kiss as I move to my private bathroom, hoping that my calmness gets into your head. I strip down from my tight dress, and into my purple bikini, tightening it to my body as I adjust my top, showing off my cleavage, knowing how much it will make you jealous. I put my hair up into a ponytail, knowing it?s going to be pulled plenty tonight, as I give myself a final once over in the mirror, nodding my head in my own approval. I make my way back into the large room and as the crowd clears to allow me to the ?ring? I have a clear line of sight to you, and I again give you a big smile, working my mental games with you as I wave to my friends in the crowd and play it all up, till I get to the taped off area... digging my toes in as I see your hair up and soaking wet... ?Oh my, am I making you that wet already, sweetie?? I taunt you as I lick my lips and loosen up, waiting for you to make a move...
xXx

Offline Carafitgirl92

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2017, 06:16:17 AM »
Fabulous! Best of luck to both!  Hard decision but Kristi had a way with making me see why I need to support her in this one. Go get her Kristi! 

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2017, 07:28:26 PM »
Standing in the center of the taped off area next to the tall blonde as she makes some small talk with me but honestly I don't even know what she is saying because my nervous energy, adrenaline and nerves have kicked into high gear. I lightly swing my arms, roll my neck and  gently but nervously brushing my bare feet over the carpet when I here another loud applause as I turn my head over your shoulder see you making your way to the fighting area. Strutting in your purple bikini and pony as you smile and wave to the crowd.  You brush by me and make the comment about me being wet for you. I tilt my head ever so slightly and have my most sarcastic smirk and just knod at you with my shitty grin then I say ' Dont flatter yourself honey, you couldn't make a swimming pool wet'  as the tall blonde firmly stands between us. She then says 'Ladies Ladies' no punches to the face, no blood no kicks to the face. Other then that everything goes. She then directs us to the edge of the tape and boisterously says ' Whos ready to see these two get it on!!!' Another loud roar from the spectators.  My heart racing harder and faster as I draw out the sights and sounds.  We then get the sign from the blonde as she drops her arm and then claps her hands together.  'GET IT ON GIRLS!' I slowly start circling on the outside of the tape. My arms slightly out and my hands in full guard as I am on the hunt. My eyes lockes on you as I circle and slowly start to close the gap between us as I am on high guard and my reflexes ready to act on any movement. I single you towards me with my hands and fingers. ' Come on bitch! Come on! Both of our tan solid bikini bodies on display and ready to fight full blown body on body...Yt
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 07:31:51 PM by #Bridgette# »

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2017, 10:34:29 PM »
Two Bad Azz Bitches right here! Aint gonna be able to pick until they get settled on in.

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2017, 03:09:44 AM »
The blonde claps at us and tells us to get it on, and I am MORE than ready, though I keep my composure, continuing to play the cool game, trying to get into your head as you?re definitely showing your hand with how angry you are... I watch as you start circling around towards me, and I circle with you, but not the normal way... I circle in the same direction, closing the gap much quicker than you were expecting for sure as I see you back off... I then step back myself, mimicking your movement towards the middle of the taped off area, as I find myself in the middle of it, as I close the gap, getting closer to you now, moving on my toes, ready to pounce, or dodge, should you make a quick move, as my hands rise up, ready, knowing its about to go down...
xXx

Offline AnitaCat

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2017, 04:19:14 AM »
Ohhh this is a very wild matchup ... looking back and forth at them both hmmm Kristi is quite a mouthie bitch but she is ok... Bridgette has been thru a lot and I?ve always liked her, hmmmmm. Well I?ve got to lean towards Bridgette !!!! Kristi deserves a good thrashing!   Lol

Offline 💪SherrieFights💪

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2017, 10:48:12 AM »
As the two fights come back out from the changing area, I walk over there and find a good place to watch the action.  I am on my second glass of champagne for the evening and decide to cut myself off from there.  My heart begins to pound as I see Birdgette come out first followed by her victim for the evening KristiLynn. 

I am liking the large tapped off area on the mats, and that blonde announcer standing between them, mmm, I think to myself, I need to contact her after this fight.  I hear the snarky comment from Bridgette and I can help but to smirk at it.  I roar with the crowd as she lets you to go after each other.  I set down my glass and clap.     
~SherrieFights on Trillian~

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2017, 08:58:25 PM »
We both circle, access and size each other up. My heart is racing and even with the intensity of the situation I notice the silence to where you could hear a pin drop.  The spectators ready to explode as soon as we explode on each other and get our strong bodies tangled together. I close the distance but to no surprise  your aggressive nature you close it too and withn a split second  We are very close and withn striking distance. I feel my tan chest dripping with water from my hair so I take a swipe across it with my right hand wiping it off.  I look intently at you and step foward with my right foot. I bring up my left hand up and make a claw  in the direction of the left side of your face but quickly take my wet palm of my right hand and let out deep scream and  a open slap as hard as I can towards the left side of your face as I try to catch you with a hard slap and strike first..Yt
« Last Edit: December 13, 2017, 09:01:58 PM by #Bridgette# »

Offline couples compete

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2017, 10:25:17 PM »
The wife and I both agree Kristy Lynn will take it to the blonde.