News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

FCF Unlimited Championship Match 2: A New Contender...Daredevil Jenny Dare

• 118 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
Re: FCF Unlimited Championship Match 2: A New Contender...Daredevil Jenny Dare
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2018, 11:32:17 PM »
As my fingers sink into your flesh, I crank up the pressure. I bet you think this is something Rowan taught me. When I see you glare at me, I know I am in your head. And then there is that scream.

Normally, I enjoy hearing an opponent screaming in pain. It is just affirmation of a job well done by me. But for some reason, hearing you scream....I pause a moment.

And you move. Boy do you move. One of the strongest competitors I know and have fought, male or female.

I feel myself rising and I know this is so very not good. If our roles were reversed, I would try and drive you through the mat. I know you are gonna wanna do the same to me.

Cant have that can we?

I start rolling my body back. Rocking. Twisting. Trying to get momentum.

Hopefully when you do toss me down, I can roll enough to turn you so you do a somersault and end up hitting the mat with your shoulders.

If not, this is gonna hurt.

Come on Jenny, move that body!!!
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Virginia Dare

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2018, 12:36:41 AM »
I feel you trying to tip me forward, using your weight to shift the momentum. And it works. I have to change my stance, putting a foot forward to keep myself from twisting forward onto my shoulders. I scream out again as you twist your fingers into the nerve cluster and my fingers are starting to tingle.

Losing strength in my arm. That's no good.

But I curl bigger than you at the gym, Red. I've got to. Have you seen my finisher?

Oh, yeah. I guess you have. Or maybe you haven't because you're always out cold after I deliver it.

...except this time.

There's a point in weight lifting where it isn't about your legs anymore. It's all in your arms. And this is that moment.

Because as soon as you started twisting and trying to change things up, that's when I decided to do the same thing. Switch things up. That's what this match is all about, isn't it, Red? Reintroducing ourselves to each other.

My hair has grown back. And you're not wearing a mask.

Things are different. And yet, they're exactly the same. It's still you and me in the ring, trying to prove exactly who's stronger.

I'm not slamming you down. Switching it up. Instead, I'm curling you. All the way up.

Jerking you up onto my shoulders. Your face pointed toward the lights.

Aiming for a good old fashioned Death Valley Driver. Right onto your painted face. I'm not wasting time anymore. No screwing around. If you're going for mind games, maybe that means you don't have what it takes anymore? Just like Rowan's sensei, Mutoh. When he couldn't go anymore, he went for histrionic dramatics.

Is that you, Red? Your body finally giving in? Finally feeling all those years of travel and bad food and bad beds and awful rings?

You tried to play mind games on me... Red. Playing mind games.

You tried to play with the wrong girl tonight, Red. This girl don't play.

...at least, that's what I tell myself.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2018, 01:39:23 AM »
Just like in Greensboro when Red defended his title against the kid, I find myself seated in the front row, watching him defend that Unlimited Championship once again. I'm wearing a shimmering silver sequin tube dress under a black leather hooded jacket. There's a large, stylized insignia of a skull printed on the jacket's back. This jacket isn't something I normally wear, but tonight...and lately.. I've been feeling like changing things up a bit. A pair of black leather calf boots and a silver choker complete my outfit. I sit there in my seat, sipping at my cold beer while the fans holler and cheer loudly around me, supporting their hero as she really lays into Red. Then, moments later, I nearly spit my drink all over the guardrail, marvelling at this gal's impressive strength.

Gawd DAMN she's strong.

Daredevil Jenny Dare. Just under six feet, close to 'bout a hundred and eighty pounds of solid, lean muscle. An All-American gal with a heart of gold, spirited, tough, beautiful - and strong, crazy strong. It's only been a few minutes into the match and she's proving without a doubt she's a worthy challenger for Red's title. She damn near knocked Red's head clean off his shoulders with that Tornado Lariat just a couple of moments ago. But one pinfall attempt later and Jenny found herself trapped in Red's arm scissors nerve claw - clever way to break up a pin. Wonder where Red picked up that move.

That claw looked painful as all hell by the way Jenny's crying out. For a brief moment, she's just laying there, agonizing over Red as his fingers sadistically claw at the soft flesh under her arm. But then the gal powers through that searing agony that Red's forcing her to endure, showing her grit and toughness to all by LIFTING Red off the mat! Red's got that hold locked in tight, his fingers are really burrowing into her, but Daredevil just HOWLS in determination, fighting through the pain she manages to hoist him, all the way up, right over her shoulders! Why, she's gonna slam his Great Kabuki lookin' ass into the canvas -- no wait, she's gonna drill him with a Death Valley!

I shake my head in disbelief, my smiling lips taking another sip of my drink as I wait for Red's head to plummet into the canvas. 

Looks like this gal ain't playin' around..
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 01:43:19 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2018, 01:42:02 AM »
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 01:42:34 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2018, 02:31:16 AM »
I have a feeling no one has ever had to ask Jenny if she even lifts. She is showing off her power for sure. Which is perfect.

I know what you?re thinking. How can I say this positioning is perfect?  You have to understand the type of game this is. That person right there. The rather sexy looking blonde Valkyrie that has me held up like a rag doll in her arms is the type to go until you make her stop. And I took her best move and somehow I am still in this thing. That means to stop her I need to invoke Godzilla now. The limiters are off and she is full on focused on kicking my ass.

So why is that perfect?

Because now she isnt thinking. Or at least what she is thinking is not what she should be thinking. Ok ok, that sounds confusing. Let me demonstrate.

She gets me up past her chest and I know the nerve joldnis done and so are the scissors.  I release both.

Now she has me up and looking at the lights. She is super focused on getting me up in position for a devastating move. It feels like a Burning Hammer from where I sit and that is a big no from me.

So while her focus is on her arms and jerking me up in position, my now free hand is moving towards that lovely face of hers.

Those fingers that were digging into her flesh just a few seconds ago now go after her eyes. I have no shame in this fight. Back to my old heel ways. That answer all your questions Jenny?

If I can get a full on take on her, enough to have her let me go, I am going to roll off her back and get set up behind her. And that is where the fun is really gonna begin.

Come on Jenny show me and this crowd what you got.

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Virginia Dare

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2018, 02:36:37 AM »
Despite the impressive feat of strength and despite the crowd going absolutely crazy for it and despite me almost moving you into position...

...your fingers in my eyes make me lose control of my grip. You slip right down and I'm acting like a first year rookie reaching for my eyes, stumbling forward.

You're right, Red. I'm not thinking. I'm reacting. Not getting ahead of you. Not staying one step ahead in this "physical game of chess" Larry likes to talk about. I'm one step behind. I've been one step behind this whole time.

And now it looks like I'm going to pay for it.

Offline Katherine The Great

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2018, 02:42:22 AM »
"You're gotta be kidding me!!" The Athletic Blonde shrieked as she waved the laminated badge in the usher's face. Her golden frame clad in a skin tight white tank top tucked into a very short pair of Neiman Marcus denim shorts.

"No, joke kid. Can't let you in with this thing." the large, round usher who bore more than a passing resemblance to Wilford Brimley said as he adjusted his tiny nose glasses.

"This 'thing' is a box pass, you big walrus! We have a box here for some godforsaken reason!! I want to go sit down!!" the Blonde screamed, stomping a Tory Burch sandal to the floor and sending a slight ripple up her well toned and bare thigh. Her right fist jammed to her denim short clad hip.

"Noooope, nope, nope. Sorry kid. While this IS a box pass it's a pass for Richard Dahl. I know Mr. Dahl and you ain't him." the usher's mustache twitching like walrus whiskers.

'No shit! I'm his daughter, Katherine. You know, The Doll!!" she screamed raising a pair of large, black, sunglasses to give the usher a good look at her face.

"Geez, what the heck happened to you?" Wilford Brimly recoiled as he stared at the Blonde's severely bloodshot eyes, surrounded by large, dark circles.

"Him!!" she pointed to the ring where the Red Enforcer...at least it was supposed to be the Red Enforcer....was manhandling an amazonian proportioned blonde.

'Yeah, right. Good one kid", the usher laughed, "I never heard of you and even if I had, you wouldn't last five minutes with The Enforcer! Go get your 'daddy', Mr. Dahl, and I'll let ya in. Otherwise, buy a ticket like everyone else."

"It's like fucking Paris all over again..." the Blonde muttered as she wheeled around and stood by the ticket booth while the Amazon, "Dare" she thought her name was, hoisted Red (that was Red, right?) onto her shoulders...

"Fuck me..." was all the Blonde could manage to mutter.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2018, 02:47:42 AM »
I hate to tell you I told you so, buuuttt.

Now is the hard part of this. Which side. Was it left or right? Shit, I cant remember.

Left.

I roll off your back like the proverbial water does to the proverbial duck. And I get in a crouch behind you. I can hear the boos and the cries of warnings from your Little Daredevils as I line up your left leg and, dive forward.

Cut off one of the 5 points of balance. Take out a limb. Yadda Yadda.

I remember hurting you before. Your ankle. Just cannot for the life of me remember which one. Must be getting old right?

Well this old man is flying towards the back of your left knee with my forearm loaded and ready to slam into that leg, pop that joint and grab for that ankle.

And you, you are rubbing at your lovely eyes tromping about blindly.

Yeah I must have lost a step. I would have you screaming a submission by now if this were 3 years ago.

This sound is gonna be loud. Brace for impact...oh wait, you cant because like John Cena, you cant see me.

Offline Virginia Dare

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2018, 03:11:25 AM »
For a moment, there's nothing. Just the cheers and boos of the crowd, the sound of my footsteps on the board, and my breath. But then, your body--every ounce of it--rams into my ankle.

My left ankle.

I don't know whether to be happy or angry that you remembered.

Right now, I don't even remember what you did to mess it up, but I do remember being in the emergency room that night. Or was it Rowan? Those days are such a rush of images and emotions and pain. I remember the doctor telling me I'd need pins. He told me I'd be lucky if I walked again. I told him Terry Funk wrestled for ten years on a knee that had no cartilage, so I'd be just fine.

It's true. They really do put something in the water down here. It's so powerful, it goes from West Texas University all the way to Austin.

You know what that ankle has cost me, Red?

In Amarillo, I lost the Texas Rose Women's Title to Rowan who put me in that reverse figure four of hers. Laying on the mat, looking up at her. She took the title just because I had it.

In Santa Cruz, I lost the tag titles. Not we...me. I lost them. Because of a single leg crab. A single leg crab!

In Boston, I lost a chance at the East Coast Women's Championship because of an Indian death lock.

In Montreal, I lost the --

-- yeah, Red. Because of my ankle.

I don't mind losing. I've done my share of it. I've won and lost titles. That's the way this business goes.

But you...you remembered my ankle.

And no matter who caused it, you're the one taking advantage of it now.

So when you hit it, my body goes flipping over backwards and I land face first on the canvas, a huge whoof from my lungs. I instinctively grab for my ankle...another rookie move. That's the second you've made me do this match, Red. Maybe even the third.

Well, I'm not going to let you get away wi--wi--

OHSWEETLORDTHISHURTS!!!!!

I shout out at the sky, clutching my ankle. And you're probably already on your feet.

I look to where you should be. Both hands on my left boot.

I need a plan.

I need a plan.

I'm on the mat. I can stand, but it won't be easy. And you're playing the old Heel Red. The makeup doesn't matter. That eye gouge was Heel Red. I see through your disguise. See through your mask. I see...

..wait a second...

...where is your mask?

No. Don't get distracted. It's the same Red. The same big, hard-hitting, muscle man Red.

You know how to beat him. You know how to beat him.

You can't out muscle him. That is a pyrrhic victory you can't afford anymore.

You can't out maneuver him. Not with a flat tire.

You have to...

Well, damn. If I'm gonna do the unexpected...

Okay, Red. I'm ready for you.

Come and get me.

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2018, 03:36:58 AM »
"It was me, Jenny," I whisper, relishing the memory.

"It was me."
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2018, 04:53:15 AM »
Now that felt good. The feeling of really cutting loose on somebody. I haveta admit there are times I dialed back on my power because I felt like my opponent didnt have the ability to handle what I can throw at them. There are only a few people I go full on against. Sadie is one because she is a wonderful kinda crazy and we just work better that way.  Jenny is another because she can give as good as she gets or better.

And damn if you flipped like a Mulkey Brother taking a Russian Sickle. I pop back to my feet in time to hear you howl and see you clutching at your ankle. Yeah that messed you up real good.

Or did it?

One of the first things drilled into you at school is not to show weakness of any kind. There have been times in the past when I went in the ring with no tape on injuries because I would rather hurt and gut it out than give an opponent a target.

But here you are, both hands on your ankle. Standard logic means I go after that ankle and bust it up more. But no. The Jenny I know would bite down on the pain and hide it. You aint a rookie.

So I do head over, but on the off chance you are overselling, I skip past your ankle and put two hands firm and full into those lovely blonde locks of yours, now back to your preferred length I see.

I wanna see how bad that ankle is, so let me help you up and see you stand on it.

If you can.

Offline Virginia Dare

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2018, 05:02:06 AM »
I see you stomping across the ring, taking your time.

Yeah, you're not going to fall for any obvious traps. I need something...

...something Rowan would do.

So when you get up close and grab my blonde hair, pulling me up to my feet, I make sure my face comes close to your face...

...real close...

...closer than that...

...my lips brushing across your lips...

...as my hands caress your hair...

...and I moan softly in your mouth...

...as I grab your hair tight...

...looking into your eyes...

...and whisper your name...

..."red..."...

...then DROP my center of gravity, all my weight as I tuck my head under your chin.

This had better work...

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2018, 05:08:40 AM »
When they look left, you move right.

Kansas City Shuffle.

Fuck me.

I was so so smart not falling for the obvious trap, I missed the real one.

I pulled you up by your hair. You still use the same shampoo and perfume before matches. I dropped my guard.

Memories flooded back. Your lips...so close to mine..

Hands in my hair.

I...not thinking...reacting...

Your voice...

WHAM!!!!!!!!

My head drops quickly and you jam my jaw up into my head and I fly back and roll, dazed from the blow as a purple flash explodes before my eyes.

Good one Jenny, good one

And I lie back on the mat, sprawled out with one arm dangling off the apron. Once again looking up at the lights. But without the smile.

Offline Virginia Dare

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2018, 05:17:49 AM »
It worked! It actually worked!

...no wonder Rowan uses it all the time...

I feel the ache on the top of my skull, but it's probably nothing compared to the ache you're feeling right now. Or tomorrow morning.

Although, landing like that really didn't do my ankle any favors. Yeah, I was overselling it...but not by much.

And now, if I want to do the other something you've never seen before, I have to be really, really careful. But I also have to be really, really fast. Something that isn't one of my strong suits.

So, I turn and run toward the ring ropes. Yeah, my ankle is burning, but walk it off, Jenny. Bouncing off, I come back at your prone form.

I leap up. Grab the wrist of my right hand and point my elbow right down at you. Flying over your feet. My legs tucked under me so my knees are pointed out, too.

And if I land, my elbow will land right between your eyes and my knees will land right under your rib cage. Just under it. Kicking all the stuff that's there up into the protected chest.

I heard it feels awful, but from my end of things, it feels pretty great.

Just have to make sure I don't land on my bad ankle.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2018, 05:36:32 AM »
One of the toughest lessons to learn was feeling the mat and the pound of the three count and kicking out before three. It gets drilled into you so that it is pure muscle memory.

So here I am on my back and I feel a rumble on the mat. Not a count. No, footsteps. Quickly moving footsteps.

Getting closer.

Jenny is running? Well at least I was right about her ankle not being that hurt. Fat lotta good it did me.

But she is running away...no towards me now. 

Shit what is she...

Move

I gotta move.

come on old man...move!!

No rolling away here. Best I can do...try and pull my knees up...

And pray.