News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

FCF Unlimited Championship Match 2: A New Contender...Daredevil Jenny Dare

• 118 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
I walk into the office of the promoter of FCF wearing a monkey suit. I think I clean up nicely, but to be honest I would rather be in wrestling gear than a suit and tie. I have my Championship Belt with me, carrying it folded, old school style and not over my shoulder. Some traditions need respecting. And I am wearing my mask. Not many get to see me without it. Not even my bosses. Again, some traditions need respecting.

I look over at the man in charge, a rather large man in a suit with graying hair. He is supposedly my age, but life has not been as kind. Being one of those who survived and actually thrived during he dot com bubble and then the real estate bubble has allowed him the money to indulge his lifelong fantasy of running a wrestling federation, but obviously getting there took as much out of him as a 60 minute iron man match.

Ahhh, Mr. Enforcer. May I call you Red? he says as he extends his hand. I politely nod and shake the proffered hand and move into a chair he points out after the shake.

Red, we have a situation. Your first title defense was to be against Rowan Chance at the Superdome in New Orleans as the main event of a major show for us. However, Ms. Chance has not been medically cleared following her recent bout in Paris.

Paris. Fuck. The memories of what happened there still get me. Just too much. I kinda get caught in my own head but the promoter waits till I come back. Patient man. But there seems to be an edge about him, or at least a smile on the corner of his mouth that reminds me of the lead actor of Jaws. Not Robert Shaw. The shark.

So we have had to scramble. And considering who was available and the location and your past matches, we reached out to a worthy opponent who has graciously accepted.

Shit. That smile. I knew it. Who the fuck did Mr. Moneybags here call up. Louisiana, who do I know would draw there. Gotta be someone big there or nearby. Like Texas.

Oh Shit. No.

Under my mask, my eyes must have betrayed something because that damn shark got a bigger grin. One my daddy used to call a shit eatin grin.

So in two weeks, you will be defending your FCF Unlimited Championship Title against Daredevil Jenny Dare. We do so hope you have a showstopper of a match.

Two weeks to get ready for Jenny? Fuck me. You might as well say, you have two weeks to prepare to get in a train wreck.  Daredevil Jenny Dare, the Yellow Rose of Texas. Tall, blonde and beautiful. Strong as a Texas Stampede and brave as a Texas Ranger. 

You have those wrestlers who you can never associate with being a heel. Ricky Steamboat, Dusty Rhodes(although he did start out that way) and Sting.  Jenny is in that mold. An honestly good person who loves to compete. But never mistake her quality of character as weakness or she will eat you alive.  She can wrestle like Dory Funk Jr in his heyday, brawl like his brother Terry and she hits like Stan Hansen.

Fuck.

We have a history. It has been way too long since I looked across a ring at her. And it may sound like a cliche, but for Jenny and I it is complicated.

Two weeks. As I get up out of the chair and make my polite goodbyes, I already start running through my head what I need to do to try and get ready.

Gawd dammit I need a training montage.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Virginia Dare

Re: FCF Unlimited Championship Match 2: A New Contender...Daredevil Jenny Dare
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 08:10:15 PM »
Baton Rogue, Louisiana. The Raising Cane's River Center. I can hear the crowd from the other side of the curtain. They're hyped. The lower card really warmed them up. More like fired them up. That's good.

Me? I'm terrified.

When the FCF promoter came to me and asked if I wanted a title shot, I was still sweaty and sore from my match having just walked into the locker room from the ring. A title shot? Sure. That means more money, more prestige, more fame. It also means a harder schedule, but I'm okay with that. He showed me the contract and I read through it, checking all the things you're supposed to check. I nod and smile and he hands me a pen.

That's when I see the other signature.

The Red Enforcer.

My hand stops. I look at him. He's smiling like the cat who ate the canary.

"Are ya gonna sign or not?"

I nod my head. Then I sign it.

Two weeks later I'm standing here behind the curtain with my hands shaking. I have to get that under control.

It's just another match. Just keep yourself focused. You've done this before. You've beaten him before.

...and he's beaten you. And it's Red...

Stop it! It's just another match. It's just another--

I had a tough time picking the entrance music. I had two choices. I sat in front of my laptop playing them over and over again. Ash's "quick cut" of Evil Knievel ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYl9BwGcctQ ) or the Karen O cover of The Immigrant Song from Girl with the Dragon Tattoo ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQtXsp4tIbw ). The first was the one I've been using lately, it fits my gimmick, and I love the quote at the beginning--"If it is possible...it has been done. If it is impossible...it will be done." But the second...it's got history. Bruiser Brody used the original when he fought in Japan. Rev it up, modernize it, give it a woman's voice...

Which one would have a more profound effect on Red? I mean, one thing I learned from that psychopath Rowan Chance was getting into your opponent's head. And I'm going to need every single advantage I can get tonight. The first one is for me. But the second one... yes. Red will know its history.

Yes. I knew which one to use.

I'm not in my standard gear tonight. Usually, I wear a Knievel jump suit that rips away easily for when I reach the ring. But not tonight. Tonight is special. And since I chose new music, I spent some cash and got some new gear.

Just for you Red.

The arena is black and the music revs up. I let the first chords hit and the Valkyrie screams. Then, when the lyrics hit, I step out.

Tall white boots, skin tight yoga shorts and a sports bra, all red white and blue. But on my head is a winged helmet. In my hands are a sword and shield. A long cape behind me.

I step out through the curtain looking like an American Valkyrie. All blonde hair and ice blue eyes. Karen sings the lines...

The hammer of the gods
Will drive our ships to new lands
To fight the horde, and sing and cry...

I shout along with the last line.

"VALHALLA I AM COMING!!!"

I throw the sword and shield down. The drums rage and I run down to the ring, slapping hands as I go. The crowd is going wild. They're jumping up and down with the music. I see a whole lot of local Austin fans in the front row. One teenage girl in particular. She's always in the front row. Wearing my t-shirt. Her name is Amanda and she's my number one fan. I stop and hold her hands, lifting them above her head. We scream the scream together.

I kiss her forehead and she tells me, "WIN!" That's what she always tells me. My good luck charm is here.

I run up the stairs and jump between the ropes, climbing the turnbuckles. I raise my hands above my head, making fists.

And for that moment...right there and then...with the crowd screaming and jumping...with my good luck charm in the front row...

...I remember who I am.

And I'm not afraid.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 04:27:09 AM »
They only told me a week before that the venue for our match was changing from the Superdome to the Raising Canr Center citing security issues. Between you and me, I think they did it because they needed an excuse to not let me do my full on Rolling Thunder assisted motorcycle convoy to the tune of Iron Man by Black Sabbath entrance I had planned. One of the perks of being a vet is that you get to put clauses in contracts. The only one I care about is Full creative control of my entrances which are paid by the promoter. I dreamed this one up when it was gonna be me versus Rowan. I may use it later so watch this space.

So a week out I had to worry about a change of opponent, a change of venue and come up with a new entrance.

Great.

So I had two choices. As champion I got to go second so I decided to have both ready to go. I would just go and see how Jenny went out and decide then.  I got a knock on my door and slipped off to Gorilla.

And there she was.

Larger than life, the All American Heroine. All blonde and tall and drop dead gorgeous.  She had not changed a bit. I got a silly grin on my face looking at her and well...memories and such.

I choked those down when I focused past the side view of her face and saw her outfit.  She knows me still. Damn. Psychological warfare is nasty. Most will just see her outfit and nod and smile and say how pretty. Both she and I know she is going out for Full shock and awe.

It is gonna be a long night for the Enforcer folks.

And then her music. Immigrant Song. Most folks have no idea what the title is. They know the song.  I head back to my dressing room and tell the kid Track 2.

I change and get back in place. Man this feels...

Weird
Surreal
Insane
But most of all....
Right

The opening riff of Blue Oyster Cult performing their paean to the King of Monsters

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T65rW_SIzg0

And I step out.

All black.
Black loose karate pants.
Black boots.
A black covering on my head.
Black tape on my wrists.
White tape on all my fingers.

A look that would make Gary Hart smile.

I stride down to the ring dressed as my Senpai, The Great Kabuki.

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Virginia Dare

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2017, 06:18:23 PM »
I watch as you enter the ring. I've never seen you like this before. Not red...

I see the tapes fingers. I know what that means. You remind me of...

I shake my head. She's not here. It's just you and me.

Your entrance music fades and I look at the belt around your waist. That's what I want. And I'm going to take it.

The referee is in the ring. The announcements are made.

The timekeeper rings the bell.

I do some footwork, moving to my right. But when I reach near the center of the ring, I extend my hand.

It's what I always do. You know this.

Let's see which Red I'm facing tonight.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2017, 07:47:05 PM »

The Great Kabuki.  As a kid I gravitated to all things Asian. Bruce Lee, Godzilla, etc etc.  But when I saw the Great Kabuki on my screen as a kid, I was just astounded.  Later on I would become one of his students.

One thing Kabuki would stress is being tough. And the toughest gaijin, as he would call him, he faced was Bruiser Brody.  So when I heard Immigrant Song, I knew how you were psyching yourself up Jenny. I also knew what I had to do.

Kabuki was always about mystery. Sudden strikes. And the Unknown.

I am going to forget our history, block it out, become the Unknown.

I want you guessing. I want you off balance.

The only way I can win is for you to be off your game and for me to commit fully to mine.

I leave my gear on, belt around my waist as you come to me.

A handshake as always.

But this time it is a test.

If I shake, I am the nice Red. The one you tagged with and this is going to be a friendly competition of skill versus skill.

If I take your hand and strike, I am the evil Red. Your guard will be up and you will be ready to come at me hard.

Which will I choose?

I decide to take a third option.

I just stand there. Frozen to the spot. Betraying nothing.

Your move darlin.

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
I show up at the show, ready to watch.

In the back of course.

Nowhere near where you two are.

Don't want to influence the outcome...just watch.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 02:24:26 AM by Rowan Chance »
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline Virginia Dare

This is uncharted territory.

What's more, I don't think this is Red. I mean, I think it's his body and his mind, but I don't think this is anything I've faced before. This is new. It feels like...

...yeah.

I take a couple steps back, looking around the arena. No. I don't see her. Or him. She'd be in front row.

But this feels like something she'd do. Maybe you've just been hanging around her too long. Maybe I was away for too long.

Okay. That's okay. Improvise, adapt, and overcome. That's the way you, win, Jenny.

You're going to be Kabuki and I'm going to be Brody? All right. Let's start this off right.

First thing I do is charge forward. Not for a grapple or a move. First thing I do is a rush forward with an elbow toward your jaw. And if that lands, a hand in your hair so we can take this to the outside. Both of us.

Let's start this off with a brawl!

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
I've been here all along, in the front fucking row unlike some creepy dark creepers in the back.

I don't care if you two see me. I WANT you to see me!

I have on my black Enforcer Muyoh shirt from Red's FTW merch line, and a red white and blue Jenny Dare "DARE TO DREAM" headband also from FTW, because I can get FTW merchandise on the fucking cheap since I bought the god-damn warehouse where it was all kept. I'm also six beers deep and I've already had to pay off the guards to stop from getting thrown out when I was getting angry at the undercard for going too long and threatened to jump the railing and speed up their fucking match for them. I wave at them with a skull-headed cane that I did NOT get from FTW's warehouse. Normally I don't carry a cane.

So maybe my knee is still fucked up from what the little bobbing blackbird cxnt tried to do to it. Whatever. I have enough leg left to kick anyone's ass.

And now you're both out and I'm fucking fired up from these entrances. Reddy looks like the fucking grand ninja of wrestling himself, the original Mister Mister, and Jenny looks like a hot-as-fuck battle angel sent to capture the fighting spirit of Captain America.

I dunno who to cheer for yet. So I go with my default setting and just roar in half-drunk delight.

"YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH BAYBEH!"
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
Akanbou, to defeat anyone you must be stronger or smarter. If you cannot be one, be the other.

Yeah, it feels right to be standing in Mid-South/World Class country and be calling on the memory of my Senpai. I earned the right to call him Senpai when I graduated his training. And that is when I learned the whole time he was not calling me Red, but calling me child. Funny sense of humor you silly old man. 

But his words ring true to this day.

I won the first battle. I made Daredevil Jenny Dare back up. Points go to me. Unfortunately they are Whose Line Is It Anyway fake points.

Still though. You are wondering Jenny. You think I might be under their spell. Or more likely her spell.

I see you back up, but you are not gonna stay cowed for long. And sure enough here you come throwing an elbow.

From this position there about 15 different moves I can take to avoid, deflect or counter.

I choose none.

I shift just a bit so you get more of my sternum than my jaw. My head covering slides off and you see me not in a mask, but Red Kabuki face paint. Is it a scary sight for you Jenny? Does this bring up old fears you have?

And like I remember you hit me like a government mule.  As you grab for my hair, I just twist my hips and fire off a short, quick forearm to your sternum.

And I make my first sound.

A loud growl even as I hear Megan and her drunken yell. She is gonna love this. I want this match to be like Misawa/Kobashi. So I speak for the first time to you in years.

MORE

Offline Virginia Dare

Mind games are for kids. Ain't no mind game gonna hit you harder than a good lariat from someone who knows how to hit it.

Your forearm hits and and hits hard. Knocking one of my feet off the mat. I back up a couple of steps, my hand holding where you hit. But I keep my eyes open. I know never to close your eyes. And that's when I see the kabuki make up for the first time.

My eyes widen. My jaw drops.

Terra incognita, I think is what they call this. No Man's Land. A place where you don't know the rules and nobody survives long. You've changed everything and I'm still good ol' Daredevil Jenny Dare. You know everything I'm gonna do and I don't know anything. You know all the rules and I don't know shi--anything. That means all the rules have to go out the window. Everything you think you know about me has to change. Everything you think I'll do has to go.

No Man's Land. Well, that's fine. I ain't no man.

He thinks I'll try to take him off his feet to level the playing field. Everyone is the same size on the mat. That's what Jenny Dare would do. Wrestle smart. Wrestle cautious. Whittle down the monster until I can throw one big hit and take him out.

I remember all our matches from before. My own choices, my own style. How we fought and the strategies I used to take you down. What worked and didn't work.

Time to change all that.

You wanna go big, Red? Let's go fuc--let's go BIG.

I scream a battle cry and charge forward, aiming at your legs. Just like the Jenny Dare you know would do. A simple double leg take down.

But then I duck and whip around you, trying to grab your wrist. Trying to get behind you with a good, solid grip and then use all that momentum to spin you around while I'm spinning around behind you.

And by that time, maybe you'll have figured it out. But by then, it'll be too late.

We're starting big, Red. We're starting BIG.

Starting with my finisher. The Tornado Lariat. A combination of Kerry Von Erich and Stan Hansen, straight outta Texas, coming straight for you. Aimed right under your jaw, lifting up so it slams your jawbone against the bottom of your skull.

You want Japan, Red? YOU'VE GOT IT.

HERE COMES STRONGU STYLE!!!

Offline Vivianne

• Es-tu une lutteuse aussi, chérie?
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2018, 07:30:02 PM »
I walk in with Rowan, keeping a few steps behind her as we make our way to the back row.

A few steps behind...where I have been almost constantly since Paris.

I help her dutifully to her seat...and then take mine...at her right hand.

Ready to watch The Red Enforcer, who Rowan refers to as "Red" take on Jenny Dare, who Rowan refers to as...something else.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 07:31:32 PM by msan71 »

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2018, 09:30:13 PM »
There are impacts that can wreck you. Your attention drifts while driving and the next thing you know, Metal slams into wood, rubber squeals and an air bag bashes you in the face. You have no idea how you went off the road but now your vehicle is trying to occupy the same space as a tree. Physics and Neil deGrasse Tyson will tell you how that does not work.

My forearm into Jenny is not one of those impacts. No, it is more of a wake up call. Now the realization of what I have painted on my face, that strikes a bit harder.

But it wont last. You are too smart and too talented and too brave to stay thrown off for long. 

And like I figured here you come at me.

But you mix it up and slip around me. Faster than I remember. Shit. Maybe I am the one getting slower. You grab my wrist and here it comes.

Now this, this is the kinda impact I was talking about earlier. A lariat from Jenny is like being in a car wreck. Most folks confuse it with a clothesline. There is a difference. With a clothesline, your arm is stationary and usually the victim runs into it. With a lariat, the giver winds up and swings with their arm. I blame JBL for the confusion because his Clothesline from Hell was actually a lariat.

And Jenny, she puts everything she has into her lariat. I bet she added the Kerry spin for this one and she is torquing her hips and driving out with her arm, perfectly aimed to take my head right off.  I guess I should be glad for the two weeks I had to exercise my neck muscles. Even then though her blow hits like a Mack truck.

I struggle just to stay on my feet but I end up staggering back and dripping beg to the mat. I am hurting like I havent hurt in a long time.

But inside, I am smiling. I made Jenny change her approach and now she is gonna wrestle the way I want her to.

This small victory hurts like a bitch though. But it is so worth it.

I lie back and look up at Jenny as she follows through. And O smile at her.

Wonder what she thinks of that.

Offline Virginia Dare

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2018, 09:48:30 PM »
The lariat hits and I throw all my weight and speed into it. I don't stop at the impact, but carry through, my arm swinging hard. I move a few steps further, then turn, expecting to see you on your back.

And you are on your back. But your eyes are open and you're smiling.

You're smiling.

Doesn't matter. Doesn't matter at all. Keep going. Keep hitting him. Harder each time. You've played this game with Rowan and Tantalus. You outplayed them. You beat them. You can beat them--him again.

But how do you hit someone harder when you've already hit them with your finisher?

Doesn't matter. Doesn't matter at all.

Go for the pin. He's on his back. GO FOR THE PIN!

I rush over to you, throwing my body on top of you. Grab your leg fast and hook it. So fast, the referee can't even keep up. He just looks at us for a moment...

That's one!

He throws himself down to the mat.

That's TWO! COME ON!!!

And he raises his hand...

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2018, 10:16:00 PM »
I lie there and for the briefest moment I see the shock you feel when my smile fills your vision. But like the pro you are, you move quickly to cover me. Your body lying atop mine, that strong arm of yours hooking my leg. I remember this. Even in the haze of pain I remember this.

I may have you mentally out of it, but I am glad it takes the referee a couple of heartbeats to get to the pinball. Maybe later I can tell you how much that hurt me and how close this came to being a short squash match.  But now, I give you nothing. I wait for that first slap of One.

Then I bring my free leg up, cross it over your arm and hooking my ankles, effectively scissoring that arm.

I grab for your other arm with the hand nearest it and try to keep it extended while my free hand jabs forward. If I can, I will dig my fingers hard and deep into that soft area in your armpit and squeeze away. Another gift from Senpai. A nerve claw.

Oh and while this happens, of course my shoulders will rise off the mat.

I hope you were not expecting this to be the same old dance Jenny.  I have learned a bit since we last tussled. Show me what you know.

Offline Virginia Dare

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2018, 10:49:34 PM »
You move suddenly, turning my pinfall attempt into some kind of arm trap torture device. Your fingers dig into my armpit--yeah, I wonder where you learned that--and I suddenly scream as the pain kicks in. And it's a familiar pain. I've felt it before. So many times before.

I glare down at your painted face, your eyes telling the story.

My eyes squint shut...then open again as I grit my teeth. Then, I scream again. Not in pain this time. Sheer determination.

I put my feet under me.

Get a base.

Feel you squeeze your fingers tighter. That makes my head snap back and I scream again.

But I adjust my base. Feet wide. Legs bent.

And with my arm trapped in your leg and you holding on to the other...

I shut my eyes...

...my lips HOWLING...

...and...

I...

LLLLLLIIIIIIFFFFFTTTT!!!

Pushing my legs hard against all that weight. Using my outstretched arms, trying to curl them in.

I don't spend time on the beach. I spend it in the gym. And now, it's when all that weight training pays off.

And if I manage to get you up high enough...just about chest level...

...I TRY TO SLAM YOU BACK DOWN ON THE MAT!